18 • His gratitude

" Sab khatam ho gaya hain, mera carreer, meri mehnat sab khatam ho gaya Sai ... ", He whispered in such a broken voice and followed by the heavy breakdown. The whole room get filled with his painful sobs while Sai just tried to calmed him down ... 

Sai tried to lift his head from her tummy who protested while hugging her tightly, digging his nails which will surely leave marks but it's not that much important than focusing on her husband's broken form. For a second she thanks that their room is on the end and distinct so no one would hear his breakdown.

She bends over him, touching her face with his while pulling him more in her, attempt of cocooning him a consoling warmth and tried to gather his broken form even if the painful wails is like slicing her own heart. After somewhat 30 minutes, Virat reveal the reason for his breakdown still sobbing a bit ...

--------------

The audacity of that coward to file a complaint against her husband to seniors for marrying her forcefully when it's his son who was behind her back in Gadchiroli, almost force her to marrying using her Aba and torturing her mentally and emotionally.

Definitely her husband would be scared because it has been a month of him joining the force and here he the complaint against him, when he was just at start of his career. Sai looked towards him, his face has been buried in her chest as he was sleeping due to exhaustion after crying.

She caressed his chubby cheeks which has been more puffed up due to his crying session and promised his sleeping figure, " Sab theek ho jayega ... " and pecks his hairs before trying to wake him up as it's already time for dinner.

" Wakey wakey ... ", Sai whispered to his ears while shaking him a bit who stirred in his sleep, snuggled more in his human pillow straight resistance for waking up. Sai chuckles at his antics and yet again tried waking him ...

Sai : Dekhiye Virat sir agar aap abhi nahi uthe to main apko bed se niche fek dungi fir mat kahna ki main aap jaise abla mard par jyati kar rahi hun. Soch lijiye AAP hnhjbhnbmn ...

Sai's threatening get interrupted as Virat placed his palm over her mouth to shut her up and groaned still being sleepy, " Kitna badbad karti ho badbad devi kahiki ... "

Sai looked at him with glaring for calling her badbad devi and bit his palm who immediately withdrawn it hissing for getting bitten by her. He looked towards her only to hear her rant about closing her mouth like that not before sitting on the bed, facing him ...

Sai : Aap mera muh aise kaise band kar sakte hain, huh ? It's not right kyunki baat karna sabka haq hain aur aap mujhse mera haq aise chhin nahi sakte mister ... Maina apki aai se shikayat karungi ki unke bete mujhe bolne bhi nahi dete aur yeh bhi bataungi ki vo muj jaise cute, innocent aur beautiful soul par kitne julum karte hain ...

Sai's blabbering stops when her husband hugged her tightly out of nowhere and rapped her arms around his after hearing him, " Janta hun ki tum mera dhyan bhatkana chahti ho, mujhe uske baarey mein nahi sochne dena chahti ho ... "

Sai : I will meet your senior tomorrow and talk to DIG sir about this matter. Aapne mere saath koi jabardasti nahi ki, naa humara shaadi jabardasti ka hain aur naahi humara rishta jabardasti ka hain ...

Sai stated meanwhile Virat protested as it will look like he forced his wife to give statement in his favour which he never wanted, " Sai tumhe yeh sab karne ki jarurat nahi hain, main Usha maushi aur Pawar kaka bula lunga ... "

She turned around and sat facing him, asking him, " Kyun ? Main bhala apki madad kyun nahi karu when I know ki yeh problem mere statement se sort out ho sakta hain. Vaise bhi Usha maushi aur Pawar kaka ka statement utna bhi effect nahi dalega jitna ki mera yaani ki apki us wife ka jisse apne jabardasti shaadi ki uska dalega ... You know na once inquiry starts, you won't be able to join your duty until it's end aur if that douche bag has claimed that our marriage is forceful then he has some evidence against you, after all koi kachcha Khiladi nahi hain Vitthal Mane... "

Virat : But wouldn't it look like i force you to give statement in my favour ?

Virat looked towards her with innocent eyes, melting her heart in puddle over his cute puppy face as he asked her the question which was bothering him. She smiled and said while clutching his both plams in her, " And what if it's like that a wife wanna protect her husband from the any harm ?! Why to thinks negative when output could be in our favour huh ?! "

He was lose at words as he knows that she is right, how could he concludes without giving it try knowing her statement can stops the inquiry even before it's starts. He started playing with fingers of her left palm, feeling grateful that she comes in his life while Sai ruffled his hairs with stubble smile seeing his childlike side, wondering how many more layer he has ...

---

Precape :

Patralekha's Bejati by Sai while Sairat suspicion over her intension 🤓

°°°

Thanks for that patience you showed and I am sorry for asking to be more patience for another chapter ...

Until then bye and love you all ✨

- Chanchu ❤️