09 • Reception

She entered into room only found him sitting on bed , elbows resting on his knees and looking particular direction . Sai looked at him with concerned knowing very well how much samrat absence is affecting him .

With closed eyes , he was remembering the moments of his brother and was feeling low feels someone's hands rapping around his shoulder and face being pressed to his in attempt of hugging his whole body .

He chuckled mentally noticing how his wife struggling to gives him side hug . He was overwhelmed after hearing her soft and soothing voice to console him , " Sab theek ho jayega ! " She whispered to calmed him .

He turned towards her and pulled her for proper hug . His arms rapped around her pettie figure , fingers dug into her skin of waist while her fingers starts making circles through his scalp in attempt to calm his emotions . His face buried into her nape , tightening the hug and stayed for while .

The both broke the hug hearing the opening the door with loud bang . Sairat turned towards direction only to found girl having teddy in her hand . She squealed seeing her brother and exclaimed enthusiastically while jogging towards him , " Shiva tu aa gaya ! Mera shiva aa gaya " and hugged Virat who was standing near the bed .

Virat hugged her back and said , " Ho tai , apka shiva aa gaya " he said while hugging her back . Devi started complaining about his absence while he was listening to her with smile on his face.

Sai moved little away from them and concluded that girl is mentally retarded . She chuckled seeing how girl is complaining her husband about not being with her and play with her .

Hearing chuckled Devi turned her attention towards a beautiful girl cladded in pink saree while wearing nuptial chain around her neck and the vermilion . Devi instantly remembered that she is the one hugging her shiva .

" Tum kon ho ? Aur mere shiva ko gale kyun laga rahi thi huh ? " Devyani interrogate her in cute frowning and little bit strict voice which comes out in complaining . Sairat shared glance and chuckled seeing Devi so possessive about her brother .

" Yeh Sai hain , tere Shiva ki Gauri matlab viru ki baiko " Shivani exclaimed while entering into there room . Devyani gasped and was looking at sairat who are becoming red due to heat making its way towards their face turning their cheeks red .

" Bua , apko garmi lag rahi hain kya ? " Devyani asked frowning making trio confused . Shivani nodded in denial and asked why she asked to which Devi said , " to phir yeh dono laal kyun ho rahe hain ? "

Hearing Devyani's question sairat widen their eyes and their cheeks and ears turned more red . Seeing them Shivani burst into laughter making them more embarrassed and Devyani confusingly looked at Shivani .

" Are mujhe batao na ! " Devyani demand frowningly after getting tired of Shivani's laughter and not knowing why Sairat's cheeks turning red .

Shivani : Are Devi , Viru aur uski baiko blush kar rahe haina isiliye vo laal ho rahe hain !

" Par bua , blush to ladkiya lagati ho na to viru ke cheeks kyun laal ho rahe hain ? " Devi asked confusingly and pouted at last while looking torward Shivani .

Shivani again burst out laughing while Sai also chuckled little hearing it while Virat is getting more embarrassed . He wants his idiotic friend comes to rescue him . ' Har baar to bin baluye aajata hain , aaj kyun nahi aa raha ? '

His phone rings making him breaths out in relief while picking up the call and walked out of the room while talking on companies call while Shivani laughed aloud how Virat ran from the situation .

" Wow , Shiva ki baiko kitni khubsurat hain ! " , Devi exclaimed as Shivani's laugh subsided while Sai gives Devi shy smile as constantly refering as Virat's wife somewhat making Sai blushed.

" Are Devi jao Ashwini Vahini se viru ke bachpan ke photos leke aao na " , Shivani send Devi who leaves room happily jumping , so that she could talk with Sai . She asked Sai to sit on bed and sat beside her .

Shivani : Sai ...

Sai looked towards her and said , " Ji , bua ji "

Shivani : Sai please , tu mujhe bua bula le Yaar magar yeh ji Mat laga , aisa lag raha hain ki pata nahi kitni aged hun . Mein tujse bas 4-5 Saal badi hun yaar .

Shivani demands while making faces to which Sai chuckled and agreed to what Shivani asked .

Shivani : Sai shayad tujhe yeh baat pata na ho , isiliye mein tujhe yeh batana chahti hun . Humara Viru na bohot hi short tempered hain , ek baar gussa aa gaya na ki bohot time leta hain shant hone mein aur jab tak shant nahi hota tab tak uske sarcastic nature Pura ghar jhelta hain . Demo to tune dekh hi liya hain , nai ?!

Shivani asked with chuckled to which Sai nodded with smile . Shivani continued , " To kabhi agar vo tumhe avoid kare to use thoda time dena uska yeh matlab hota hain ki vo nahi chahta ki uska gussa tum par fute , aur agar usse jara bhi puchhne jaonge na to pura gussa aur frustration tum parhi fut Jayega . Hmm ?! "

Shivani asked Sai who nodded in understanding making Shivani smile wide . Soon Devi comes with Virat's childhood photo album and started telling Sai about naughtiness of Virat and Samrat . 

• Evening •

The Chavan Niwas is decorated with blue and golden colour theme combination . All members are presents welcoming the guests in the blue and golden theme dress code .

Virat come down in navy blue kurta with white pants . He was standing there along with sunny waiting for Sai to shows up as he wasn't allowed to entered into his room despite Sai got ready in Shivani's room .

Sunny and Mohit teases Virat who didn't give them any heed but dug his face into his phone to avoid the teasing from others . He looked up suddenly and found her standing there with others surrounding her .

He get lost in her angelic beauty and was continuously looking towards her . She looked towards him and both had eye lock . They looked towards eachother for sometime until Shivani hits her shoulder to Sai to breaks their eye contact .

Shivani teases both of them . Youngsters are teasing them while one is burning in jealousy and anger . She couldn't stand by seeing Sairat blushing while others were teasing them . She looked towards envy .

' Jitna khush hona hain ho lo Sai , bohot jald yeh Khushi aasun mein badal jayegi ' and smirked inwardly thinking about her plan .

_______________________________________

GIVES LOT'S OF LOVE ❤️
Until then bye 👋

Next update in 100 votes and 30 comments !

How's the part , let me know in the comment section ...