Once Upon a Prison Cell//Roro...

Por ZuKey_007

*.✧✿⊰⊹ฺ "I'm a pirate," he simply said. She didn't break her gaze. Rather, she deadpanned. "Of course, you're... Más

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
PART II?
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
BONUS CHAPTERS: PART I /FIRST NIGHT IN THE SHIP/
PART II /GETTING BY/
PART III: THE END? OR THE BEGINNING?
UNVEILING THE PAST: HER FAVOURITE STORY TELLER. /PART I/
HER FAVOURITE STORY TELLER /PART II/
HER FAVOURITE STORY TELLER: FINAL PART
Lil facts about this story-
100K RAAAAHHHH-
100K + Valentine's Special

Chapter 12

4.1K 119 14
Por ZuKey_007

"Do you think it was okay to send that idiot in alone?" A woman with orange locks sighed as she leaned against the ship.

"He'll be fine," a man with curly brows reassured her. "Our captain's an idiot but he's been in these situations one too many times. He knows his way around them."

"We'd have gathered too much attention if we all went in together," yet another woman with shoulder length black hair mused.

"I hope he rescues Zoro quickly," a child like voice sighed wistfully.

The rest agreed silently. They needed their swordsman back.

_____________________

Panting, she brought out her fists again. The exhaustion was catching up to her.

He was in a similar condition, except his lip wasn't cut like hers was, hopefully not by his sword. That shit would hurt like hell.

He lunged forward again and this time her reflexes could not keep up. She expected his blades to slash her across but was met with a hilt instead.

Knocked down to the floor, her eyes made eye contact with the ceiling. (Ceiling-kun //blushed//. Lmao I'm sorry) Zoro stood to the side regaining his breath.

"Heh," she coughed up blood. "You said you wouldn't go easy on me but eventually, you did."

He looked down at his sword. He also did not know why he switched to his hilt at the last minute.

"Tch. I don't need you to die," he managed to say.

She gave a wry chuckle. "Yeah, right."

Silence ensued.

"Thanks for your help."

And then he was gone.

________________

A/N: Yes, I know this one's short but I wanted this dramatic end :) Our marine meets a certain captain in the next chap :D

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

205K 8K 69
(Y/n) a Marine turned into a pirate. The female has no direction in life, It's like a game to her, There are no wrong choices only different paths to...
271K 11.7K 105
When you think of a pirate as a kid, you would think they have an eyepatch and parrot on their shoulder. So guess my disappointment when I saw no par...
22.2K 1.3K 17
╰┈➤ ❝ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ'ꜱ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴏɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴘɪʀᴀᴛᴇ?❞ - Zen'in [Name], the rogue pirate and former member of the Zen'in clan. ...
142K 5.3K 62
Meet Y/N. A US Army Lieutenant attached to the U.S. Seventh Fleet in Japan, stationed in Hiroshima to do his duty. He and his best friend are having...