Tìyawn; Once Again

By aonungswifeyy

To love, once again. 。・:*˚:✧。 After being in a coma for 5 months, Eywa had given him the sign, for him to fin... More

𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

587 27 35
By aonungswifeyy

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"Well, Tìyawn is late" Ao'nung sighs as he looks over to Rotxo, who's smiling widely as he's staring into space.

"Hm? What?" He looks back at Ao'nung after hearing his voice, "relax. She's probably getting done up and ready for you. Plus, you're not going to tell her off. You love her too much."

"I need my father to see that she's committed to this. He think I'm being crazy when I say that she's destined to become a hunter of our clan. He doesn't see it in her" Ao'nung tells him.

"But your mother does" Rotxo shrugs, "and your father does everything she tells him to. So it's a win win situation."

Rotxo then notices Tìyawn walking down, towards them, "there she is."

Ao'nung turns around to see her walking down, her braids out but her hair tied up and away from her face.

"Sorry I'm late. I kind of.. overslept" She gives Ao'nung a pout as she walks towards him.

"It's fine. Just, try not to be late too much" Ao'nung smiles at her.

"Tìyawn, my girl!" Rotxo gives her a side hug, "before we start, I have a question."

"Rotxo" Ao'nung glares at him.

"What? I was only going to ask if she's sure about wanting to do this" Rotxo shrugs.

"Why would I not be?" Tìyawn responds.

Rotxo point to Tìyawn's left.

She turns her head to see another girl getting trained. But also getting scolded at.

"If you keep moving like that you're going to get hurt! For the love of Eywa, why can't you do things properly!"

Tìyawn was taken back a little, when she heard the Metkayina shout before looking at Ao'nung.

"You have nothing to worry about. I'm patient. Otherwise that would have been me last night" Ao'nung assures her.

"Last night? Oooh" Rotxo lets out in a high pitched voice as he nudges Tìyawn's shoulder.

"We were just training. Relax" she chuckles and then looks forward to Ao'nung, "let's go."

"See you guys later!" Rotxo shouts before he walks off, leaving them to be.

"Why are they so harsh? On the girls?" Tìyawn asks.

"That's not everyone. Just Ateyo. You know, the boy you met last time" Ao'nung reminds her.

"Oh right. Him" Tìyawn nods before looking back again to see Ateyo turn around.

Ao'nung looks in Àteyo's direction, making him immediately look away when he sees the Chief's son looking directly into his eyes.

It was known that a lot of the boys feared Ao'nung. He was taller, much more smarter. And let's not forget, the chief's son. What was there not to be scared about.

"So, what is the first lesson for today?" Tìyawn asks.

"Well aren't you eager" Ao'nung chuckles before making a call.

In two seconds, he was away from Tìyawn and now dived into the ocean as he grabs hold of a Tsurak.

Tìyawn jumps by his sudden movement, not being able to see where he went.

But that was the reason for the colour that the reef Na'vi were. It helped then to camouflage under water.

She sees him come back out onto the surface, himself on the Tsurak.

"Welcome to your first lesson. Riding a Tsurak" he looks at her with a smile, moving his wet hair back.

She observed the way he was sat, and how he was holding onto the ropes that were tied to his hand, the tsaheylu already being formed between the two.

Tìyawn looked back up at Ao'nung to see a smug smile on his face.

Damn.

This was about to be worse than last night.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Tìyawn could see a couple of eyes on her, as she got onto the Tsurak, which Ao'nung tamed for her.

"Hey" Ao'nung calls out to her.

She looks down at him, her heart beating fast, and her breathing heavy.

Tìyawn was nervous.

She had never been nervous like this, even when she trained and tamed her own Ikran. But this wasn't her clan.

This was something new.

And she knew that people were looking at her weirdly, which made her nervous.

"Forget about those people behind, just focus" Ao'nung speaks to her softly, "remember what Tsireya taught you. You must slow down your heartbeat."

He could see that her breathing was heavy, and no doubt was her heartbeat not moving at a pace it should not be.

Not if he is to ride a Tsurak.

"Breathe from down here" he presses gently on her torso, "breathe."

"That must be harsh" one of the boys call out to Lo'ak.

"What is?" Lo'ak asks, unphased as he's focusing on his own task.

"Your ex girlfriend getting touched by the chief's son. That must hit a nerve" He sucks the air with his teeth when he feels a slap on his back.

"Concentrate" He hears Rotxo's voice.

"Why did you hit me?" The young Metkayina asked.

"Stop meddling in situations that have nothing to do with you, and get on with your task. That goes for the rest of you" He calls out to the couple of other boys who were lingering around to watch.

He looks back at Lo'ak, "don't mind them. The boys here just want nothing but trouble."

"It's fine" Lo'ak shrugs.

Rotxo gives him a gentle pat on the shoulder before walking away.

"That's it" Ao'nung encourages her, after helping her slow down her heart beat, "see you've got it."

Eventually, her heart had come to a steady pace.

She nods, getting into position.

"Now remember, when you dive back in, good position" Ao'nung reminds her.

She nods, taking a deep breath before looking back to him.

"You're a fast learner" he smiles, remember that."

He lets go, before Tìyawn looks forward.

She let out a call, heading forward.

Jake, and Tonowari, who were stood at one side, stop talking and turn around to see.

"Is that Tìyawn?" Jake asks.

"Yes" Tonowari replied, sounding surprised.

And he was. Surprised to see that she had even gotten on to the Tsurak to begin with.

"She's a fast learner" Jake gives an encouraging pout, "it didn't take her long to tame her own Ikran. I'm not surprised. She's doing a better job than me."

Tonowari watches her closely, when he sees her dive back in, holding her position.

Ao'nung squints his eyes, as he tries to get a better view.

She struggles under water, her eyes squinting as she tries her best to focus.

But she remembered Ao'nungs' words.

If you put your mind to it, you can do it.

She closes her eyes and opens them once again, keeping her head focused as she swims underneath along with the Tsurak before coming back to shore, taking a deep breath out.

She turns the Tsurak around, looking back at Ao'nung.

He looks at her with a wide smile.

"Well that took.. one lesson" Jake shrugged and looked to Tonowari who slowly stepped forward.

"Huh" he let out a chuckle, "maybe my wife was right after all."

"Right about what?" Jake asks, looking at Tonowari confused.

"There's more to Tìyawn than I know" Tonowari let out a scoff.

Jake looked at Tìyawn and back to Tonowari, confused.

Nothing but confusion.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"What did I tell you? I'm a fast learner" Tìyawn gets out the water as she joins Ao'nung and Rotxo.

Her eyes glance to the side, when she sees Lo'ak smile at her.

"You did good out there" Lo'ak tells her.

"Thank you" Tìyawn smiles back at him.

"I've still yet to learn how to.. ride that" Lo'ak points at the Tsurak as he watches it wings flap over.

"You haven't learnt how to ride a Tsurak?" Ateyo joins into the conversation.

"Who are you?" Lo'ak turns to look at him.

"Its easy, let me show you" Ateyo smirks.

"No thanks" Lo'ak chuckles nervously, ready to walk away from the situation, when Ateyo brings him back, holding Lo'ak from the back of his neck.

"Why? Are you scared?" Ateyo laughs.

It was obvious why he was doing this. Ateyo wanted nothing other than to seem intimidating towards the Sully's. Ever since they had stepped foot on their land, they have been spoken about.

Ateyo losing the spotlight, the best way was for one of them to embarrass themselves.

"Let him go" Tìyawn walks forward.

"What are you going to do?" Ateyo responds.

"Erm, Ao'nung?" Rotxo pats his shoulder, being able to see the view from behind Ao'nungs' shoulder.

Ao'nung sees Rotxo point his eyes behind, causing him to turn around to see the scene unfold.

"Just because you rode a Tsurak once, does not mean you can do anything to me. I'm a man. You're a woman. You lack strength that I have" Ateyo scoffs.

"Tìyawn don't" Lo'ak warns her from getting into trouble.

Tìyawn let's out a smirk, "fine. You're right."

She turns her head to walk away, only to turn her head back around and punch his right in his face.

"Agh- shit!" Ateyo holds onto his nose. 

Ao'nung walks forward, "what's happening?"

"What happened to your strength Ateyo?" Tìyawn gave a playful pout, "where did it go?"

"This is why I said- ngh" he groans, getting himself back up.

He wipes the blood from under his nose, "this is why I said you people don't belong here. You fight with your fists."

She hisses at him, walking closer, breaking the barrier Ao'nung put between them.

"Tìyawn" Ao'nung calls out to her, knowing he doesn't need to shield her in any way. Not when she had the rage in her eyes that she did in that moment.

But again, he didn't wish for her to get into any trouble.

"My fist is not the only thing I can fight with. You're just lucky I can't kill you yet" she whispers to him, "so stay away. I mean far, away."

Her tail flickered as she walked away, her hips swaying from side to side as she did so.

"She walked out in style" Rotxo whispers.

Ao'nung shook his head and looked to Lo'ak, "what happened?"

Lo'ak shrugged and turned around walking away in the opposite direction.

Which only made it so clear for Ao'nung to understand.

"Didn't my father already warn you about leaving the Sully's alone?" Ao'nung asks.

"Yes" Ateyo responds.

"Then get on with what you need to do!" Ao'nung shouts back.

Rotxo jumped a little, not realising Ao'nung was to shout.

Everyone else had fallen quiet as Ao'nung walked away.

"I told you all to get on with what you need to do" Rotxo shrugged.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"Tìyawn" Ao'nung calls out, catching up to her.

They were still on training grounds, but further away from the others.

"I'm sorry" Tìyawn responds, turning around, "I didn't mean to act that way."

"It's fine?" Ao'nung looked at her confused, "I wasn't going to ask for an apology. I was here to ask if you're alright."

"I'm fine" she nods.

"Are you sure?" Ao'nung asks.

She nods, "I think so."

They look at one another before she let out a chuckle, "yes. I'm fine. Really. I just.. hate people like Ateyo."

"I suppose you've met boys like him before?" Ao'nung asks.

She nods in response, "met them. Dreamt of them."

"Dreamt? Wait, what do you mean?" Ao'nung suddenly burst out.

"I've seen Ateyo before in a dream. A dream very similar where I attacked him. We were exactly here, on these training grounds. Everything felt so familiar, I almost attacked him" Tìyawn tells him.

"Right" Ao'nung nods, "well you didn't. So it's fine. But... is that all you dreamt of?"

She nods, "unfortunately."

Ao'nung nods and it suddenly became silent when she looked at him and saw a slight look of defeat in his eyes.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

You horny jackrabbits, they are not going to get jiggy or kiss yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3.2K 18
❝ not really sure how to feel about it something in the way you move, makes me feel like i can't live without you...
61.7K 1.9K 14
❝ we could never run out of time, my dear. ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 love is found within the person she expected the least ❪...
230K 8.3K 26
"𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀" "𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁, 𝗺𝗮 𝘀𝘆𝘂𝗹𝗮�...
126K 3.9K 55
Tìyawn and Aonung team up to get Lo'ak and Tsireya to stop have feelings for each other, but only end up falling for each other.