When The Truth Comes Out

Par NovaRen852

Y/N Macher was sixteen years old when she was impregnated by her brother's best friend and her secret boyfrie... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Ending 1
Ending 2
Bonus Chapter
A/N

A/N

906 7 0
Par NovaRen852

First off, Hi!

I'm writing all of this on my phone at work so if there's any typo's or the spacing is weird, that's why.

The story will flip from the present, to the past, to the present, etc etc. Each chapter will be dated.

The idea hit me literally out of nowhere and everything just kind of pops up in my head as I'm writing.

The present takes place during Scream 5, so 2022. The reader is now 40, as she was 16 at the time of there murders, and 17 when she had Sam.

After she gave birth to Sam and Christina adopted her, she legally changes her name to Y/N L/N. So don't be confused if anyone in the story refers to her as Macher, as she's actually Stu's younger sister.

There will be a lot of blood, gore, violence, and smut, as well as pregnancy. Obviously.

I think that about covers it. Enjoy! Or don't. Whatever you want.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

107K 2.8K 60
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN SCREAM OR ITS CHAPTER ONLY THE CHARACTERS, DIALOG, AND PLOT I MAKE UP. Stu Macher x YN Prescott When the events of scream...
7K 225 17
Hazel moved to Woodsboro and fit right in with a close-knit group of friends, instantly becoming one of them. What happens when a couple of boys form...
22.7K 504 18
(Billy loomis x obsessed reader x Stu.) Y/n has always had an obsession with these two boys. They were fine with just watching them in the shadows bu...
11.5K 450 13
"𝖪𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗀𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌, 𝖨 𝗆𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝗆𝗉𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗂𝗇 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗎𝗇 𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌." "...