Blood & Honey | Eren Yeager x...

By somebvnny

eren x f reader you try to start over fresh, new town with your friends and all. but you meet a boy as broke... More

00. The Invitation
1. Deer in Headlights
2. Ignition
3. I Am Yours *
4. Safety Net *
5. At Ease
6. Tangled Up *
7. Steady
8. Fight Night
9. Security *
10. Spider's Web
11. Here & Now *
12. Consume
13. Secrets
14. Forgiveness
15. A Debt Repaid *
16. Show & Tell *
17. Tranquility *
18. The Uninvited
19. A Heart is a Heavy Burden
20. Broken Pieces
21. Things You Do To Me
23. Willful *

22. Whole Again *

932 22 22
By somebvnny

That night you decided to go home alone, leaving Eren at Zeke's. You didn't want things to fall back into place the exact way they were. Space was still needed.

You woke up the next morning to Peep making muffins on the blanket you were wrapped in, his way of saying "Good morning, feed me now". As you shuffled off of the couch to the kitchen and placed his food dish down, you checked your phone to see a text from Zeke.

Zeke -

Hey y/n, he just wanted me to let you know he's going to stop by for a change of clothes and his car

You responded thanking Zeke for the heads up. There was a pile of mail sitting on the counter and you took it, standing over the garbage as you tossed each piece of junk mail into the trash. The last envelope was from the state and it was addressed to you. You furrowed your brow as you opened it, slowly reading the letters at the top of the document. It was a court notice notifying you that Reiner was going to be testifying in court this month for the assault and attempted murder case against him and they were summoning you there in defense. You felt your stomach drop as you read the document over and over, unsure if it was mandatory. There was no way they would make you sit in the same room as him..

As you read the document for the third time you heard the front door unlocking after a quiet knock at the door, Eren's tall figure stepping into the doorway.

"Y/n?" He called out softly, not wanting to startle you if you were still in bed.

You looked up at him with wide eyes, hurrying over to him and practically tripping over your slippers as you handed him the letter.

He took it from you and began reading it, his expression quickly turning angry as he realized what it was.

"I can't do that.." You said quietly, already feeling yourself spiral.

"You won't have to." Eren said calmly, his eyes locking onto yours. "I'll call my lawyer. There's no way they can make you sit in court with him." Eren said, shaking his head as he tried to control his temper. He reached down, squeezing your shoulder as he planted a kiss to your forehead before he made his way to the bedroom.

You sat on the couch with a frown, texting Sasha a picture of the letter and panic-texting her. Eren emerged from the bedroom after a few minutes in fresh clothes, his keys and wallet in his hand.

"I have to go get a new phone and stop at Paradis." He told you, a slight frown on his soft lips. He wished he could just stay here with you, but he didn't want to overstep.

You noticed the overnight bag on his shoulder packed with clothes you assumed for staying at Zeke's. You contemplated for a minute, chewing at your lip.

"Can you stay here tonight?" You asked him quietly, feeling vulnerable now that you were thinking of Reiner again. You didn't want to be alone.

Eren quickly walked back to the bedroom and threw the bag onto his side of the bed which he noticed was still made perfectly. You must've slept on the couch last night and he frowned deeply. He knew you got anxiety sleeping alone, especially in bed, after what Reiner did to you.

He came back from the bedroom and found you sitting on the couch anxiously fidgeting with one of Peep's toys. He sat beside you on the couch and glanced down at you before gently placing his large hand on your bare thigh. You chewed at your lip until it bled, trying not to give in to your thoughts as Eren immediately sensed your conflict.

He wrapped his arms around you while pulling you into his lap. You immediately melted into his touch, curling up against his muscular chest as he hugged you tightly to it. One of his arms stayed wrapped tightly around your upper body while his other hand tracing small circles into your leg as he rested his chin on top of your head.

Neither of you spoke, both of you just being present in each others arms as you listened to the pounding of his heart steadily beating in his chest. After a few moments he pressed a kiss to the top of your head and slightly loosened his grip on you before he talked.

"Want to come with me?" He asked you, his voice soft and calm. He figured you tagging along on his errands would help your mind from overthinking.

You just nodded, looking up at him and letting your gaze meet his. His free hand found your face and gently cupped your cheek, his index and middle fingers delicately grazing over your ear as he pulled your face closer to his. You allowed this and gripped his shirt as you leaned up to kiss him. The same whirlwind of excitement and bliss washed over you as it always does when you kiss him, sending butterflies swirling through your stomach as he kissed you back.

The mint on his breath mixed with yours as you explored his tongue while your hand found his neck as your fingers stretched up into his hair. You could do this for what felt like forever, his lips moving perfectly with yours as you felt your walls coming down once again.

He pulled away reluctantly, not wanting to ruin the moment by moving too quickly or taking things too far. He needed to be good for you.

You slowly got up before making your way to the bedroom to get changed and fix your hair. You were wearing shorts and just threw a sweatshirt over the t-shirt you slept in, not caring about looking presentable. It was Eren's sweatshirt so it came past your shorts, being the perfect baggy length. You put on your sneakers and shuffled back out to the kitchen.

"Ready?" He asked you as he finished the cup of coffee he quickly made.

You nodded, rubbing your eyes as you grabbed your phone and followed him outside to his car.

Running errands with him was nice as it took your mind off of the current situation with Reiner. Eren of course got the newest iPhone, insisting on getting you one as well but you refused.

"You just got me this phone!" You argued, holding it up. The screen saver was still Peep under the Christmas tree, and you realized time had really slipped away from you. Christmas was months ago and you barely even remembered what day it was anymore. You didn't get to celebrate but you didn't really care, never being that fond of the holiday to begin with.

Eren could tell you were trapped in your own head and overthinking as your eyes were distant. He got you a bubble tea in your favorite flavor before you guys left the mall and you happily drank it. He held your hand as you both walked back to his car when two young boys approached him, gushing over the fact that he was such a good fighter and asking for a picture with him.

You could tell Eren was a little shy while awkwardly speaking with the boys before posing for the picture you took for them. It was really cute to see kids looking up to him and it made you fall in love with him just a little bit more. It almost made you feel kinda cool for getting to be with him considering how much those kids were gushing over him.

Once you guys were at Paradis you decided to just wait in the car while Eren ran inside. You didn't admit it but you knew that some of the staff saw your big fight with Eren the other night and you just didn't want to deal with judging glances or feel awkward. You shuffled through your playlist on your phone, settling on 'Cheap Liquor' by ericdoa.

After about twenty minute he was back, a new gym bag slung over his shoulder with his last name embroidered in big letters. He tossed it into the back seat and you heard a loud thud, turning back to look at it. You saw his Welterweight Champion belt peeking out of the bag and you felt your heart sink a little as Eren got back into the drivers seat.

"We should hang that up." You said softly, glancing up at him.

He shook his head, backing out of the parking lot as he started driving back to your apartment.

"I don't even want to look at it." He said quietly, avoiding your bright eyes that were still looking at him.

You frowned, your hand gently resting over his as he shifted gears. You decided not to push the subject and just looked out the window while he drove you both home. Once back inside you followed him through the door and he sighed.

"It feels so fucking good to be home." He said contently, tossing his gym bag on the ground with another loud 'thud'. "Zeke's place is so stuffy."

"Stop dropping that!" You scolded him, picking up the belt from his bag and looking over it. "You worked so hard for this." You said quietly.

"It's just a reminder of what I did to you." Eren said plainly, looking at it with disgust.

You looked up at him and planted a kiss on his cheek before you walked over to one of your bookshelves and placed the belt on the top shelf. You turned back to look at him, offering him a small smile. "You should be proud." You whispered.

Eren's eyes soaked you in. The girl of his dreams standing right in front of him. After all the times he'd fucked up, after everything you'd been through, you always found a way to forgive him. A way to make him feel accepted and loved.

He walked over to you, his hands gently holding your face as his lips crashed into yours. You kissed him back while smiling against his kisses as his body pressed into yours. He moved his lips to your neck, biting and kissing softly as your hands moved up his back and combed gently through his hair. His mouth finds yours again, his tongue gently slipping between them as he wanted to taste you this time. You can feel his body slightly quiver as he fights to stay in control and not want to give in to his desires so easily.

He pushes you back further into the bookshelf as if he wants you to sink through it, the shelf gently wobbling behind you and inciting a giggle from your chest. His heart swelled at the sound of your laugh before breaking the kiss for just a moment as his eyes devoured you. He pressed his lips back to yours while hungrily working at them as he searched for more of you.

You both stumble backwards as you try to move to the couch and trip over each other as you both refused to break away from each other as if your lives depended on it. Peep scurried off of the couch and stepped on the remote to the tv in the process. 'Give' by Sleep Token was blaring over the speakers as you gracefully flopped onto the couch, Eren not wasting a single second as he climbed on top of you. His hips pressed into yours as his lips left your mouth and began to taste your neck again. Your legs wrapped around his torso to trap him there as his hand slipped up your shirt and kneaded at your breast, inciting a soft moan from your lips. You hated that your body was giving into him so easily but it had been so long since you'd been touch like this by him. It was too easy to submit.

Eren grinned at your approval of his touch and sat up on his knees, pulling his shirt off over his head before gently slipping your top off too. He buried his face in your chest, humming to himself contently before flicking his tongue over your sensitive nipples and slid a hand down to your waistline.

A hiss escaped your lips as your skin burned at his touch, growing impatient as you wanted him more and more. You bucked your hips slightly as his fingers hooked into your shorts before pulling them down to your thighs along with your panties.

"So eager." Eren mused to himself, sliding down your torso until he was perched between your thighs. His thumb grazed over your slick folds, already wet and begging for him. He felt his stomach do a backflip with excitement as he grinned up at you before slowly rubbing circles into your aching clit.

"Fuck." You sighed, tilting your head back as your back arched into his touch.

He lowered his mouth to your core before licking you up and down, slipping a finger inside of you as he tormented your clit with his mouth.

"Oh my god, Eren." You whined, ashamed that you could already feel your climax building. You didn't realize how badly you needed this.

"Is that good?" He hummed against your body, contently devouring you as his fingertips dug into the flesh of your thighs.

You let out a wanton moan, tilting your head back as you felt your orgasm beginning to wash over you. He pulled his mouth away, swirling his thumb over your clit again as his middle and ring fingers pumped in and out of you relentlessly.

Your entire body tensed as you hit the peak of your climax, your thighs quivering as you came all over his hand.

"That's my girl." Eren praised you but not slowing his torment on you until he knew you had finished.

He brought his fingers to his mouth, sucking your cum off his middle finger as his half lidded eyes met yours and he sighed in enjoyment. You began to sit up and he shook his head while gently pushing you back down as he hovered over you again.

"Just lay there and look pretty." He said lowly, taking one of the throw pillows on the couch as he gently lifted you torso up and placed the pillow under your lower back to arch your hips for you.

You felt your cheeks flush a little at the intimacy between you and you nodded, watching as he untied his joggers and slipped his length out from his waistband. He looked down at it while palming it in his hand as a string of spit dripped from his plush lips onto his length. He hissed as the wetness slicked his cock, stroking it in his hand as he lined the tip up with your core.

You both let out a sigh as he slowly pushed himself into you, his head hanging low as your tight walls clenched around him.

"Fuck, y/n." He moaned, a few of his stray hairs hanging in his face as he began to thrust deeper and harder.

Your legs wrapped around him again, holding him close to your as your nails scratched at his back. The angle of your hips from the pillow he put beneath you was making him fuck you at the perfect angle as his cock was stroking your sweet spot with each thrust.

You were so close to finishing again, both of you moaning and panting as he struggled to keep it together. You could tell he was close by how his body was getting tense, trying to keep his thrusts even.

"That's it, baby." You mewled, your hazy eyes meeting his.

He groaned, his hands grabbing onto your hips as he stood up straight and buried himself into you with deeper thrusts.

"Fuck!" You cried out, immediately hitting your second orgasm as he finished at the same time.

He hung his head for a moment while catching his breath before he bent down to kiss you gently. You both stayed there for a minute before he reluctantly pulled away and stood up, pulling his pants back up.

"Want me to fill the bath for you?" He asked you softly, brushing a stray piece of hair away from your face as you nodded.

He left to do just that before returning moments later to help you off of the couch and get you settled in the bath.

You sat there on your phone while scrolling through tiktok as the water soothed your body. You could hear Eren on the phone with his lawyer in the other room as they argued about you having to go into court to testify against Reiner. It sounded like you were going to have to no matter what.

After a while the water started to get chilly so you flipped the drain and Eren returned to the bathroom, handing you a fresh towel as you got out of the tub.

"I have to go, don't I?" You asked quietly.

Eren avoided your gaze, nodding. "Yeah." He said coldly. "But you're not going alone. I will be sitting right there." He added confidently, his jade eyes meeting yours.

You forced yourself to smile, not wanting him to worry about you as you nodded. "Thank you, Eren." You added.

He pulled you into his chest as his arms wrapped tightly around your small frame and he rested his chin on the top of your head.

"We're going to bury that motherfucker." He said plainly.

*

*

*

A/N - SO sorry for the long wait for this chapter! life has just been busy and on top of that i really have been struggling with writers block BUT i think im good now! hope you guys enjoyed this one, thank you as always for sticking around <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 1.3K 13
- š«šžš­š®š«š§š¢š§š  š­šØ š”šžš« š”šØš¦šžš­šØš°š§ šššŸš­šžš« š¬šžšÆšžš§ š²šžššš«š¬, š­š”šž š¦š®š¬šž'š¬ š©ššš­š” š„šžšššš¬ š”šžš« š«š¢š š”š­ š­šØ š­ļæ½...
6.1K 360 25
Descriptions are for cucks. DISCLAIMER: All attack on titan characters belong to Hajime Isayama, I only own the plotline of THIS story. The storylin...
318K 7.4K 56
"why don't you be a good girl for me, okay princess?" after a rough breakup, you and your best friends take a spontaneous trip to miami where you me...
105K 3.6K 33
āš™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™Ÿš™Ŗš™Øš™© š™œš™¤š™©š™©š™– š™”š™šš™© š™¢š™® š™”š™¤š™«š™š š™”š™šš™© š™¢š™® š™”š™¤š™«š™š, š™¤š™ š™”š™šš™© š™¢š™® š™”š™¤š™«š™š š™–š™™š™¤š™§š™£ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ...āž ā”€ļøŽā”€ļøŽā”€ļøŽā”€ļøŽā”€ļøŽā”€ļøŽā”€ļøŽā”€ļøŽā”€ļøŽā”€ļøŽā”€ļøŽā”€ļøŽā”€ļøŽā”€ļøŽā”€ļøŽ...