KonoSuba X male reader god's...

By divinityforeternity

The once dead (y/n) gets another chance at life in a different world. This time with powers he never imagined... More

Gods mistake on this weird world..
Getting started.
The horny one.
The best team in the lands.
Cabbage hunting!
Graveyard idiot

The loli

1.8K 50 42
By divinityforeternity

2 weeks have passed since I've landed in this world. I've been working with wiz for most of it but I've taken some quests when I can but they're mostly easy ones.

Wiz Alright (y/n) we're gonna close for the night now okay?

(Y/n) Alright then wiz I'll see you tomorrow alright? Oh yeah I'll also bring you a cooked frog since you wanted one.

Wiz O-Oh you don't have to (y/n) I already appreciate your help-

(Y/n) Nonsense. You're getting that cooked frog. I'm not taking no for a answer.

Wiz then blushes

Wiz A-Alright then. Thank you (y/n).

I then smile and wave goodbye as I head to the public baths. After cleaning up and getting stared at by women, I head to the stables and see Aqua and kazuka getting ready for bed.

Kazuka Oh there you are, come on we were just about to hit the hay.

Aqua Yeah all that construction took a lot of work, nothing for a goddess like me unfortunately.

(Y/n) Calm down with the ego it's time to sleep.

I then lay down on the blanket once more and close my eyes..

Kazuka Hold it!!

Aqua Huh? Do you need me to come with you to go pee?

Kazuka What?! No!! I just realized we landed in this world for a better life and we're just here wasting it!!

(Y/n) Speak for yourself.

Kazuka We came to defeat the devil king!!

Random Oi!! Be quiet!!

Kazuka S-Sorry!!

Aqua But how are we supposed to defeat the devil king!? Sure I'm the best in this party-

(Y/n) Watch it..

Aqua But you don't even have the proper equipment!! Plus this town is the furthest from the demon kings castle for a reason!! It's a beginners town!!

(Y/n) Is that why you guys have been working hard?

Kazuka Yeah we've been saving up to buy at least something!

(Y/n) You know you can just do easy quests at the guild right? Like finding cats or something..

Kazuka Hell no!! I wanna get money the heroic way like slaying monsters!! I'll get recognized and be rich forever!!

(Y/n) Yeah sure..

Kazuka Plus Aqua, didn't you send me and (y/n) to go kill the demon king!?

Aqua then shows a face of confusion before realizing what kazuka said.

Aqua Oh yeah!!

(Y/n) Damn they weren't lying about her intelligence..

Aqua I can't believe i forgot of such a thing!! I was too immersed into labor! I can't go back if you two don't defeat the demon king! Alright then it's settled! We'll go defeat the demon king, with my powers it'll be easy!

Kazuka Okay, I'll admit I'm a bit worried about fighting the demon king but since you're a goddess we should be fine!! We'll go but some basic gear tomorrow morning and grind!

(Y/n) I've got the perfect quest in that case..

Random Hey didn't I say shut up!?! Do you want me to beat you 3 up!?

(Y/n) Oh let's go!!

Aqua/kazuka No!!

*****
Kazuka Kono

Aqua Suba!!
*****

Kazuka AHHHHH!!! (Y/n)!!! Aqua save me!!!

Kazuka is currently being chased by a huge frog as Aqua and me laugh.

Aqua This is hilarious kazuka!! You're face is red and filled with tears you look really desperate!!

(Y/n) Come on kazuka It's just a frog.

Kazuka I'm gonna kill these two.. Just help me!!

Earlier today kazuka and Aqua went to the blacksmiths to buy some gear to begin grinding. Kazuka bought the bare minimum a short sword while aqua said she was too good for a weapon since she was a goddess. I decided I should learn how to fight with my fists as a saiyan but I can also learn how to make a ki blade if needed.

Kazuka B-Both of you stop laughing and save me!!!

Aqua Okay kazuka I'll save you but on these conditions!

I then notice the frog stopped chasing kazuka and aimed It's sights at Aqua so I stepped away from her.

Aqua First you'll worship me until the day you're reincarnated. Secondly you'll join the axis cult and pray to me 3 times a day.

(Y/n) Eris church till I die.

Aqua Thirdly each time at dinner time when I say, "gimme" you'll hand over your food with no whining-

Aqua then gets chomped on in one bite as her foot dangles outside of the mouth of the frog.

Kazuka A-Aqua! How could you-... You dumb goddess!!

(Y/n) Pffff!!! This is too funny!! Some goddess!!

*****
(Y/n) Kono!

Eris Suba!
*****

Aqua WAHHHH!!! THANK YOU (Y/N)!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

Currently Aqua is on her knees covered in slime trying to hug me after I saved her from the frog.

(Y/n) Oi!! Don't get that slime all over my clothes!!

Aqua had been crying nonstop since I ki blasted the fuck out of the frog with kazuka bashing it in. I knew I was kinda fodder but I didn't know I was this fodder..

Kazuka You okay Aqua? Let's go back today the quest we took was to kill 5 frogs in 3 days but we were weaker then we expected.. let's come back once we have more weapons and actual adventures clothes.

(Y/n) My fit is never changing.

Aqua for a goddess like me to be humiliated and defiled like this.. it's unacceptable! What would my precious believers think if they see me like this!? Their faith would fall to the ground!!

(Y/n) If that's the case they should have already lost faith.

However Aqua then looks at a frog in the distance and gets angry.

(Y/n) Don't do whatever you're about to do-

Aqua You Damn frogs!! Defile the goddess of water will you!?

She then runs at the frog which looks at her.

Aqua Take this!! Repent in hell!! God blow!!!

Just then before Aqua impacts I remember kazuka telling me that frogs practically absorb physical attacks. So we both watched aquas fist sink into the frog as she looks up scared.

Aqua Eh, now that I-I think about it, frogs are pretty cute-

We then see her get chomped on again as we laugh..

*****
(Y/n) Ko!

Kazuka No!

Aqua Su!

Wiz Ba!!
*****

Aqua I get it now! Us there isn't enough we need more members for our party!!

(Y/n) Good luck with that a lot of people already think we're weird.

After coming back to town we all went to the bathhouse to clean up. Once we finished that we returned to the guild. We were able to eat the meat from the frogs we killed which was surprisingly good. Aqua was currently enjoying her piece of meat.

Aqua N-Naufj yush seassj-

Kazuka Swallow... swallow before you speak animal.

Aqua You see with me here all I need to do is yell out and people will be lining up to join us!

(Y/n) I think all that'll do is scare them away.

Aqua No because I'm a archpriest i have amazing healing skills and the power to resurrect since I'm a goddess after all! I'll put up a notice and people will be begging me to come with them tomorrow i bet my frog meat!!

*****
Aqua Konosuba...
*****
(Y/n) So i believe you owe me frog meat?

Aqua Damn it.. no one came..

We sat in the guild for half a day already and no one had shown up to join us.

Kazuka Maybe putting "required to be willing to defeat the devil king" as one of the requirements wasn't a good idea.

(Y/n) Not to mention the fact that you asked for only high tier jobs is also a big pain.

Aqua B-But I wanna defeat the devil king and go home!!!

Kazuka if we keep that notice up no one is gonna apply!! And plus you might have a high tier job but me a (y/n) will be surrounded by elites and lose our standing!!

(Y/n) I just need to get my ass beat and I'll be stronger then them.

Kazuka Yeah okay masochist.

(Y/n) Im not a masochist!!

??? I saw a poster saying you three were recruiting people with high tier jobs correct?

A girl then appeared in front of us with a red eye and a witch's attires. She had brown boots, black hair, and a big hat.

                         Meet the terrorist loli

(Y/n) Heh this girl looks just like a loli... wait.

Loli My name is megumin!! My job is that of an arch wizard, one that controls the best offensive magic... EXPLOSION!!

Kazuka Are you mocking us?..

Megumin I-I'm not!

Aqua that red eye, are you by chance a crimson demon?

She then gets surprise but smirks and gets into a pose.

Megumin Yes! I am!- oh sorry I mean, that's correct! I'm a elite mage from the crimson demon clan! My magic is said to split mountains apart!-

Then her stomach grumbles as she blushes in embarrassment.

Megumin S-Sorry to ask but can I have some food?

(Y/n) Here you can have my extra frog meat.

Aqua Hey! You could have just given it back to me!

(Y/n) I won it fair and square in a bet Aqua.

She then chows down on the meat as kazuka asks a question.

Kazuka why are you wearing a eye patch? Are you injured cause if so this girl can heal you.

Megumin Hmp! This is actually a magic item to restrain my magical power! If you pull it off then a huge disaster will fall on this world!!

(Y/n) Oh that's pretty neat.

Megumin I'm sorry that was a lie I made it up... wait don't pull on it! Stop!!

I was then pulling on her eyepatch and stretching it as far as it could.

Aqua Well crimson demons are born with high intelligence and strong magic power, so most of them become strong powerful mages. So having her would be nice.

Kazuka Oh i get it now. I though because of her introduction and her name she was mocking us.

Megumin Hey! It's rude to say our names are weird from my view everyone's names in this town is weird! Okay please just let go of my eyepatch please it's scaring me- Wait don't do that!! OWW!!

I let go like she said and it slapped her in the face.

Kazuka Okay you're right about that so what's your parents names?

Megumin yuiyui is my moms and my dads is Hyoizaburo!

.........

(Y/n) What is this world?...

Megumin Oi if you got a problem with my parents names then say it to my face!!

Aqua But anyways, this girls race are really good mages so let's recruit her!

Kazuka Yeah her adventures card doesn't lie she does have good stats in her magic area.

Aqua Plus she uses explosive magic which is really good!!

(Y/n) Yeah let's do it she seems great.

Megumin Stop saying she or her use my actual name!!!

*****
Megumin Konosuba!!!
*****
Megumin Okay explosion spell is strongest offensive ability but it also takes the longest to chant so keep the frogs at bay until then.

Kazuka Alright, come Aqua fight and regain your lost honor as a former goddess!

Aqua I never lost goddess archpriest is just a disguise!!! I'm still a goddess!!

Megumin then looks as me while Aqua chokes kazuka.

Megumin Goddess?

(Y/n) Don't listen to her she a little crazy. She'll say this stuff sometimes.

Megumin Oh i see..

Megumin then looks at Aqua with pity while aquas eyes fill with tears. So in response Aqua charges at the nearest frog approaching us.

Aqua You're just frogs that are strong against physical attacks I'm a goddess!! You will never prevail against me!! (Y/n), kazuka look I'll finally succeed at-!!

She then gets eaten in one bite again as her fit dangle.

(Y/n) Oh eris what is this team?...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 238 8
You are (Y/N) (L/N), a basic grocery store worker who hates his dead end job and stuck in an apartment, you always try to be positive, but can get se...
2.3K 68 6
you're a young teen superhero who saves people but they don't appreciate you because you cause property damage and hurt people even when you try not...
15.7K 322 15
Y/n had lost his life saving a little girl from a drunk driver, but instead of going to the afterlife he was given a second chance. Now armed with th...
205K 4.8K 62
Yep, I just died a funny yet tragic death like that guy named, Satou Kazuma. Well, I loved to watch Naruto and play MMO-RPG games but that does not s...