HENSHIN! (Yandere Honkai Star...

Galing kay KAMEN_RIDER_DECADE

I thought it was over, when I tried to defeat Ohma ZI-O, I got bodied severely! When I saw Sougo defeat the o... Higit pa

The Prologue
Jose's Bio
Chapter 2 Meeting Serval and an "Accidental" kiss?!?
Chapter 3 A Day out with Serval and Cocolia's obsession?!
Chapter 4 The Reveal of The Destroyer of Worlds...
Chapter 5 Astral Express meets The Destroyer of Worlds/Treasure Sniper Thief

Chapter 1

2.9K 56 46
Galing kay KAMEN_RIDER_DECADE

After getting some food and drink in me, I'm ready to continue the story!! Let's goooo!!! As a disclaimer I don't own Honkai Star Rail or any of it's properties, they belong to Mihoyo. I only own my OC.

The morning in the underworld, or how it can even be called the morning if there's no sky or sun, I assume they know when it's morning and night then.

People are waking up, or have been working in the mines all night and are going to sleep.

While at a familiar clinic, Natasha is seen up and early, doing some last minute pre checks before she checks on all her patients.

Natasha: "Everything seems to be in order." She murmured to herself as she checked things off on her clipboard.

She then looks towards the one she loves and checks his body to make sure his bandages need to be changed.

Natasha: 'seems to be doing better, but, I still wonder, how did he get here? Guess there's no way of finding out until he wakes up.' She then strokes his hair a bit and smiles then places a kiss on his forehead once again like the previous night. 'Wake up soon....I have a lot of questions for you....my lovely patient~"

As she was getting ready to get up from the side of his bed, she immediately turned around, summoning her grenade launcher and aimed it at the person who was standing there watching.

Natasha: alarmed and ready to fight at a moment's notice. "Who are you?"

The mysterious figure chuckled and approached her.

???: "Relax, I mean no harm, I'm here as a friend."

She glares at the man checking his eyes for any lies or deceit. When she found none, she lowered her grenade launcher and de summoned it.

The man smiles and then looks at Jose's sleeping body.

???: "So this is where you've been after my death.." the man smiles wistfully and then pulls out a blue orb that has a hazy mist surrounding it. "I'm leaving this here, it should help him heal instantaneously but he will have some fatigue over being healed."

Natasha blinks and is amazed that something like this exists to where she then spoke up.

Natasha: "Who are you anyway? How do you know so much?"

The man smiles and makes a finger gun at her. "Let's just say, I was a Passing through Kamen Rider, just like him. He knows who I am, I was a friend of his who usually helped and had our differences with one another. But call me Kaito." He then tosses something at her, as she catches it.

When she noticed what it was, she saw a little black tablet like device with the words 50 on it in black, silver, and magenta lines all around it.

Natasha: "what is this?" She asked as she inspected the device.

Kaito just smiles.

Kaito: "Something that will help him immensely in this journey of his....but only at a last resort."

He then finger guns again and disappears into an Aurora Curtain.

Kaito: "Before I go, tell him It wasn't his fault I died. He needs some closure."

With that he then disappeared.

Natasha then looked at the orb and then placed it onto Jose's body, as a bright blue flash happened causing her to cover her eyes, then when it died down, his wounds were gone! With no blemish or scars! Before she could ponder what happened, a cough was heard as she looked up to see Jose coughing and in the process of waking up.

Jose's POV

As I was waking up due to being our for who knows many days and nights, I opened my eyes with my vision being blurry due to not wearing my glasses as I groaned.

Jose: "M-my....glasses."

I realized my voice croaked and it sounded parched as well. I was handed my glasses by some feminine hands and put them on and was given a cold soda bottle, which I drank up immediately but slowed down when I started coughing a bit.

Once I was finished drinking said soda, I looked up and saw someone I recognize, a familiar face from the game I used to play a lot.

The woman merely smiled and with a soft blush on her cheeks.

Natasha: "Nice to meet you, I'm Natasha, an underworld doctor. Feeling sick?"

(A/N: "WAIT WHO ADDED THAT?!?")

(A figure is seen running away quickly from the scene)

(Deadpool: "YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME!!!)

(A/N: "DAMNIT DEADPOOL!!!")

TAKE TWO

Natasha: "It's been a while hasn't it Jose~? I was starting to get worried~"

I froze on the spot and wondered.

Jose: 'HOW THE FLYING FLIPPING FLAPJACK MAPLE SYRUP FUCK DOES SHE KNOW WHO I AM?!?'

After pondering that question I shook my head and looked up at her smiling face.

Jose: "N-natasha? W-where am I? Did you help me?" I asked her confused and a bit dazed.

Said woman merely chuckles at my questions.

Natasha: "I'm sure you recognize this place. After all, you were always calling me 'baby', or well if you want to go deeper, I could say 'Mommy~'" she said with a small laugh.

My face turns red immediately at hearing her say that as I start to stutter.

Jose: "W-wait, did I r-really say that stuff?!" I got embarrassed that I covered my face which just seemed to make Natasha's smile brighten even more.

She just giggled at seeing my reaction and has heart shaped pupils in her eyes.

Natasha: "That you did~ To be quite honest, it was actually cute~"

I get my blush under control and look at her as I sit up immediately and try to get out of the bed and stand up, only for her to help keep me held steady since I almost fell.

Natasha: "H-Hey! Take it easy! You've only just woken up! You need to rest more. I found you a few blocks away from the Clinic! All tattered up and injured with blood everywhere..."

I look up at her and see her worried gaze on me.

"You found me and patched me up? But how did I heal this quickly?" I ask her confused about how this has happened.

She then looks away a bit and then looks back at me.

Natasha: "Well, a strange man appeared behind me, believe it or not, and he gave me this, weird blue orb and told me that it'll heal you of your wounds. He said he was a Passing Through Something Rider, and gave me something as well. Then he disappeared into this weird silvery gray wall that seems to be wavy with every second." She explained still a bit confused about the whole ordeal.

I listened to her explanation and my eyes widened a bit at hear the words.

Jose: "Was his name Kaito, Natasha?" I asked her almost pleadingly.

She nodded her head in confirmation.

That did it.....it made me burst into tears, remembering the person I failed to save......my best friend.....Daiki Kaito..... His death still haunts me to this day.

How he looked at me with his cold, dead, eyes that were once full of life, and trickery along with joy, was sapped away in an instant as he shielded me to protect me from the attack that would've killed me.

'I'm sorry..... I'm so sorry Kaito....'

I then felt someone embracing me as I look up and see Natasha hugging me worriedly.

Without saying anything, I hugged her back and cried onto her coat. Letting out all the emotions I was feeling from Kaito's death.

Natasha strokes my hair and rubs my back almost soothingly.

Natasha: "Whatever happened in the past to cause you to be like this, was just that, in the past." She continues to rub my back soothingly with a mother like vibe to her.

Making me feel safe and secure, which I haven't really felt since, I was in my old world....

After a minute or two of crying, I managed to control my sniffling and then looked up at her.

"T-thank you Natasha. It really helped." I do my best to smile up at her with probably was an ugly smile of course but a smile nonetheless.

I hear her chuckle and pat me on the head and that laugh, how it sent butterflies in my stomach from just hearing it.

Natasha: "No worries, it seemed like you really needed it. Well you should get some rest, I do have to check on the other patients, and afterwards when you have more energy, i'll have some food ready for you."

I nod and lay my head back down onto the pillow. "Alright, I guess I'll catch some more sleep." I then realized how drowsy I felt and immediately fell asleep right there.

Natasha had a smile on her face while seeing me sleep. She then felt a thump in her heart that spoke to her.

Natasha: "oh, look at how cute you are when you sleep Darling~, I do wonder what this thing is, along with that weird buckle that's next to your glasses on the small table though....no matter, whenever your ready to talk about it, I'll be here....Making sure your safe and well, after all, you are mine~, I wouldn't have anybody else as the one I love~ hehe~'

Meanwhile in the Overworld

??? POV

Ugh another boring day of barely any customers coming into my shop to get things fixed! I wonder how my fans are doing. Guess I'll practice making another song again!

As I've been going to get my guitar and sheet paper of written lyrics I've made, I immediately thought about the person who I have gained a crush on.

My dear fan who is the trailblazer~ Jose~ It's been a while since he first stepped into the game. Maybe a few months, I'm not sure. As I was coming up with lyrics I heard a sound in the silent room and immediately looked around wondering what was the noise only to be taken in a bright light.

???: "WHAT THE-?!"

As soon as the light disappeared, I was in front of a white screen, which showed something, a battle between two armored warriors and a third in a very nice suit watching them for a second before pulling something out.

The battlefield

The sharply dressed man in the suit activated the little tablet like thing and a voice was heard

K TOUCH 21

He beings to touch the symbols on them rapidly as the voice announced the names.

W, OOO, FOURZE, WIZARD, GAIM, DRIVE, GHOST, EX-AID, BUILD, ZI-O, ZERO-ONE

He then places it onto the belt buckle and puts the main part of the belt buckle onto his right side of the belt.

FINAL KAMEN RIDE: DECADE

The man then said a word that's strange to me.

???: "HENSHIN!"

COMPLETE 21

Cards and armor surrounded his body as it began to form armor on him as a magenta cape was on him with all the cards connected to it. While the cards on his chest were displayed in a weird line of inspecting one after the other.

I couldn't believe my eyes as I saw the mysterious person transform into this armored figure.

???: "Who is that?"

A voice then spoke to her.

"It's your partner Serval~"

She turned around to see a person in front of her smiling.

Kaito: "Names Daiki Kaito, and that person you're watching is the one you've been missing for a while. He's been on a journey for 5 years."

My eyes widened at hearing what he said. 'Five years?!?'

Serval: "T-thats impossible! He was on a few months ago!!"

Kaito smiles and shakes his head.

Kaito: "That's what you think, but, he's been traveling to many different worlds, since the destruction of his own.. so he's been fighting and making friends, or enemies in the vast worlds out there."

I looked at him suspiciously not buying what he was saying.

"This seems too far-fetched to be true."

He chuckled and looked towards the screen.

Kaito: "Believe what you want, but this battle has already happened."

I look back at the screen and saw the armored silver figure which I now know is Jose slide a card into the belt buckle and prepared to attack.

FINAL ATTACK RIDE: D-D-D-DECADE

He jumps into the air as rows of golden cards swirling in a circle are ready and aimed at the black and yellow armored figure.

"HRAAAAAAH!!!!!" Jose then Rider kicked Ohma ZI-O connecting his attack but it didn't go to well! As he was suddenly launched backwards managing to catch himself.

"What?" He asked confused only for time to slow down and in an instant after he said that, Ohma ZI-O was directly in front of him with his palm out.

Ohma ZI-O: "Your a nuisance! Begone!! Hmph!!"

He then sends a sudden surge of energy towards Jose's chest and stomach sending him flying back injured.

"AUGHH!!" As he flew back and onto the ground rolling a bit before staying still while groaning in pain.

My eyes widened at seeing him injured badly "NO!!!!"

Kaito watches her sadly and keeps quiet.

As Jose dehenshins out of his armor his suit was now opened and he clutched his chest in pain. "Agh"

The scene then changed a few minutes later to show Jose glowing as he looked at his hand glowing a magenta color as he smiles mirthfully and said the words that scared Serval.

Jose: "Looks like....my journey is over..."

And with that said he disappeared into magenta particles dying and scattered into the wind.

The screen then turned black and shut off.

Kaito looks at Serval seeing her not moving.

Serval: "N-no, no, no, no, no, no! H-he can't be dead!!! He can't!!! I refuse!!!!"
Kaito then clasps a hand on her shoulder to try and calm her down.

Kaito: "Hey listen to me! He's alive! Not in his home universe, but in yours!! So take some deep breaths and calm down."

I did as he said started calming down until my nerves settled down.

"What do you mean he's alive? He was killed in front of me!"

Kaito chuckles and rolls his eyes.

"Yes, he was dead for a few minutes but, apparently something happened and brought him to your universe, or more specifically, your world. Jarilo-VI."

My eyes widened at hearing that.

"You mean.... he's actually here?" I asked full of hope.

Kaito smiles and ruffles her hair making Serval annoyed.

"Yes, he's here, and apparently he's been injured when he arrived there, so there's a doctor that taking care of him right now."

I then see the look in his eyes and say. "Is this doctor named Natasha?"

He chuckled at my answer. "Look at you, you got it correct."

He then coughs a bit and then notices the light is starting to fade.

"Right well I'll put this short. He needs you and possibly many others to help him. The things he's seen, the things he's encountered, like that damn fucking pidgeon with a knife. He needs your's and others help with helping him love again.. apparently he hasn't felt what it's been like to be in love since his world was destroyed and his ex crush was killed. So I'm asking from you. Please, help my best friend, find love again. It's the only way he'll be able to save this universe from danger." With that, he disappeared and the bright white flash of light consumed Serval.

When it died down, she opened her eyes and saw she was in her workshop.

'Needa help huh? Well, I'm sure I can help him heal~ besides~" her eyes glowed red with love and a sudden need to keep him safe as she pulled out her guitar and twirled it as the sharp side was showing.

"I won't let anyone harm my number 1 fan~" she said to herself as she began planning on having Natasha and herself protect their object of affection.

As she began laughing, the door to her workshop opened and she immediately stopped and put her guitar away. "Welcome! How may I help you today?"

The person that walked in smiled and presented her a boom box and DVD player.

Random Lady: "yes, I was told you could fix these up for me? I'll pay whatever the fee is for them to be fixed!"

Serval smiles and nods. "Alright, fixing things like this should be easy for me! Also about that fee it's 100 Shields for both of them. Better price than other places here."

The lady smiled and paid her the amount. "Thank you, that's really kind of you! I'll be back when they're fixed!"

She then leaves the shop after being told when she could pick them up.

Serval then smiles and checks the two items.

"Alright! Let's see what we're working with here!" She said and then disassembled the first item and immediately her smile faded from her face as she saw how dusty, rusted, and broken the parts, cables and chips are.

......

......

......

*Sigh* "Last time I accept things like this. Damnit."

So she then began to get to work. As life in Belobog goes on, they would be unaware of the dangers lurking in the snow plains aside from the fragmentum monsters. For a very dangerous enemy would be after the descendent of the man who took down their once great empire.......DAI SHOCKER

WHAAAAT A SECOND UPDATE IN ONE DAY?! I know it's surprising isn't it! After a bit of gaming and brainstorming ideas of how to introduce various characters, I decide to introduce Serval then next will be whoever you all want from these six!

1. Stelle

2. Kafka

3. Silver Wolf

4. Himeko

5.  Bronya

6. Seele

So I'll give this a few days for you all to vote who should be next.

The reason why I didn't add March, is because she'll remember her past life and Jose who was her brother during that life including their brother, parents and unborn sibling. How will she remember you ask? Well it'll involve something their grandpa once said to them and gave them a year before he passed away.

What is it? Well it's something she had when she was found by the Astral Express. :)

So if you guys liked this chapter, please tell me what you thought of it. I'm not one to ask for people to vote on my stories but it'd be nice to know how many of you like it so far!!

Alright with that said, I'm outta here!! See you all next time! Ciao~!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

97.4K 1.9K 35
"One of the few things I learned in my life was that death always comes. Senescence, illness or... murder, death is always the end every single one o...
1.1K 39 19
As a lazy anime fan, I Jacob Robblee die and meet a goddess who offers me a chance to be reincarnated into any world. I choose to become the protagon...
22.5K 564 35
(Y/N): "I am....Death...Chaos...Judgement...Hakaishin...that's who or what I am...A Real King Of Monsters." After (Y/N) was been defeated by the huma...
628 147 40
A peaceful and boring life is supposed to be a simple goal to achieve, right? With her small family and dog, living in a little cabin by the beach...