Helluva boss: Moxxie and Mill...

By Axel_the_Axelotl

What if Moxxie abd millie had a son before they joined I.M.P? like 16 or 19 years before the company employee... More

Maxwell's back story
The Demons cult on maxwell
Pilot
Murder Family/Episode 1
When Loona was adopted
Loo Loo Land/ Episode 2
Spring Broken/Episode 3
C.H.E.R.U.B/Episode 4
The Harvest Moon Festival/ episode 5
Truth Seekers/ Episode 6
A Date With Octavia / Not Episode 7 (sorry)
A/N
1k reads A/N
Of what happened to Octavia's parents before the next chapter
Seeing Stars/season 2 Episode 2
Exploring The Goetia Palace.
Hopes
Christmas Eve special (Not connected to the story)
The Deal
The Revenge.
Happy New years
2K readers
The Truth
The Twins
A/N
The Truth to Max from Moxxie
A Day with the Kids
Max And Octavia's Demonic form
3k readers!
The Betrayal (Ignore for now)
The Angels Join (read the A/N but ignore for now)
On Hold (Please read)
Update
Another update (please read if you read The last 2 chapters)
Exes and Oohs/ Season 2 episode 3 (Part 1)
Exes and Oohs/ Season 2 episode 3 (Part 2)
Almost there
10k readers!
Helluva boss Exes and Oohs/ Season 2 episode 3 / part 3
Update
Fire vs Ice
Update
Another update of S2 Ep4
Q&A
Western Energy s2 ep 4
The Search
Back In The Mafia.
Update
Update
S2 Ep5 (part 1)
30k reads!
s2 ep5 (pt 2)
Queen Bee
The Start Of A New Life
Face To Face With Death, Again
Oops // S2 Ep6
Oops// s2 ep6 pt2
Update. 60th chapter ish. Read. it's important!
Fire Vs Ice Pt2
update/ read. if you want info on future chapters
Joining The Mob
The Nightmare.
Maybe back together and joining the fight against heaven
Family Reunion.
Don't mess with the Ink Demon
Going to heaven.
Max change once again
The day before extermination.

s2 ep5 (pt 3)

341 6 1
By Axel_the_Axelotl

The scene switches to a montage of Moxxie doing various things to investigate the killer of the client.

On Tuesday, Moxxie is seen climbing up a tree to get a better view of the camp. Moxxie brings up his binoculars to see the cabin, but as he was doing this, a volleyball hits him in the face which caused Moxxie to lose his balance. In short distance, Millie and the campers who were playing volleyball saw Moxxie falling off the tree and then crashing into the ground with a grimace.

On Wednesday, while Millie and the campers are canoeing in the lake, Moxxie surfaces with goggles and snorkels and slowly swims on over to the boat house. However, a freshwater demon shark suddenly surfaces and chomps Moxxie whole into its jaws before it starts viciously shaking Moxxie.

On Thursday, Millie is doing archery with the campers. She has one camper pose with an apple on top of his head while wearing a blindfold. She shoots the arrow and makes a bullseye on the apple. The other campers cheered while Millie peeks over. As for Moxxie, he was in the bush with his binoculars when an arrow with the apple Millie shot came over his head. He ducks and smiles that the arrow missed him. However, a giant bear with a arrow that had an apple pierced its left eye towers over the bush with an angry expression at Moxxie. He was petrified for a brief second before he was about to get mauled by the bear.

After a painful week with no results, on Friday, a flyer that had Millie's picture was handed over to her by the Lifeguard Dude and became excited. Millie runs over to Moxxie, who is now an outcast with him being kicked ouaffiti word : "Bitch" spray-painted on it. Moxxie emerges with vines painfully wrapped around him, his shoe missing, and is looking more angrier by the day. He throws the binoculars down and tries to get the vine off him before a swarm of crows swoops in and attack him, pecking his face before they dispersed. He sits down by his campfire that was burned out and stretched his digitigrade feet before Millie comes into the picture.

Millie: MOX! MOX! You'll never believe it! They want me to perform on stage tonight for the local news! Those videos have made me some kind of human celebrity!

Moxxie has had enough of Millie overshadowing him and getting the attention, so he takes his frustration out on her over their incompetence of working on the job.

Moxxie: All week it's been "Oh look at Millerd! Isn't HE great?" "Oh, look how talented Millerd is!" We have a job to do, and you're off dancing for views! Why does it matter SO MUCH how these yokels feel about you?

Millie has lost any form of shine and is now feeling disappointed and upset that Moxxie wasn't being happy for her.

Millie: It doesn't. It matters how I feel about myself. And for one, I feel like... *tears forming* like I'm important. Like I'm someone to be proud of...

The more Millie takes her frustration out on Moxxie, the more he feels guilty that he gets his jealously the best of him. Millie wipes her face and comes over to shove the paper on his chest.

Millie: And I had hoped that my husband would be there to support me half as much as I've supported him this week!

Millie turns around with her back turned against her husband. Moxxie was now guilty that not only was he a terrible husband, but he also made his wife cry.

Moxxie: Millie, I didn't mean-

Millie: SAVE IT, MOX!

In some dramatic movie scene, the POV switched to Millie and Moxxie.

Millie: You could have finished that job any time if you had just listen to me, but you wanted to do thing your way. So, fine. Finish the job, go home if you want to - *turns around and starts stepping forward and Moxxie trips over a stake* But, I'm gonna have my moment, WITH OR WITHOUT YOU!

Millie throws the pamphlet away before Moxxie tries to snag the paper in his hand. in doing so, he ends up getting tangled by one of the tent's ropes. The tent comes undone and then Moxxie was wrapped by the tent before falling to the floor. He is dejected that he hurt his wife's feelings and now is contempt that his marriage is in jeopardy.

Moxxie: Oh, crumbs…

The episode switches back to Blitzo still searching for his sister along with Max. After a week of endless search, Max and Blitzo has finally come to a demon imp who was told to be selling access to the human world and catches him by the throat. Max slams the dealer against the wall with a very angry face.

Demon Imp Dealer: It's here man, I swear!

Blitzo takes out his signature musket from his back pocket and puts it under his chin to threaten the man into giving him what he wants.

Blitzo: Open it…

The dealer did what he was told and takes out a rare Asmodean Crystal, a rare mineral that has access to the Earth. Blitzo and Max was surprised that a thing existed in the black-market before the dealer activates it. He shoots a beam behind Blitzo and Max and a crystal mirror portal opens up for Blitzo and Max to gain access to the human world. They smile at the sight of the portal.

Blitzo: Thanks, chump.

Max throws the dealer into a nearby dumpster before they enter the portal to Earth. On the other side, Blitzo and Max successfully lands into the human world, unaware that he had just landed in Camp Ivannakummore. They check around before disappearing into the bushes. A stage was setup by the camp counselors to get Millie to perform live.

Backstage, Millie was looking at the crowd with anxiety. She turns around to meet the Lifeguard Dude once again.

Lifeguard Dude: You ready to go on, champ?

Millie: (in a male voice) I guess…?

Lifeguard Dude: Good, now get out there and out Camp Ivannakummore on the Map!

As the crowd cheers grew louder, Millie was now feeling the mood. Her anxiety started to take a toll on her as she takes a deep breath before flipping the curtains to enter the stage. She tries her best to give the crowd the best smile, but it was only a grimace when she looked around for Moxxie in the crowd. However, she does not see Moxxie in the crowd or anywhere in the cheering campers and crowd. Just before she was about to go further, the stage lights turn off and then Moxxie's voice echoes in the microphone as smoke puffs around the stage and the hidden trap door opens on the floor with a spotlight shining on it.

Moxxie: (in a girl voice) Ladies and gentlemen! Boys and girls! Are you ready for a SHOOOOOW?!?

The crowd does not like Moxxie being on the stage and boos at him, flipping him off, and looking at him with disgust.

Unnamed Girl C: GET THE FUCK OFF THE STAGE!

Unnamed Girl A: KILL YOURSELF, NERD!

Despite the absolute backlash for Moxxie, he does not seem to care much about the crowd giving him the intense dislike and proceeds to continue with his announcement.

Moxxie: (in a girl voice) I am very proud to introduce to you *peeks over to Millie, who was now being moved by Moxxie's appearance* Someone with abilities never before seen on this Earth. Someone with the raw athletic skill of an Olympian. (in a normal voice) The voice of an angel. *gestures to Millie as the spotlight now shines on her* The acrobatic technique of an indentured 12-year-old Russian ballerina.

Millie suddenly realizes that Moxxie was confessing to her on stage and drops the smile before making gestures to tell him to stop because the crowd was watching him.

Moxxie: (in a normal voice) And a body that - JUST. DOESN'T. QUIT.

Unbeknownst to Moxxie, the campers were starting to get uncomfortable with two of them looking at each other with the awkwardness and repulsive expressions on their face. When Moxxie finished, he then widened his eyes and glances over his shoulder to see that the crowd was totally silent and is now looking at him with creepiness. He realizes his mistake and turns around, coughing his throat before beginning his speech.

Moxxie: The best, and most supportive person I've ever known and the love of my life. My wife-

Millie and Moxxie had their glass broke noise came to their heads when they realized they are still on stage and Moxxie correct himself.

Moxxie: (in a girl voice) Brotheeeeer… Millerd!

Moxxie comes to her and hands over the microphone to Millie.

Millie: Thank you…

Moxxie: Knock'em dead, baby!

Millie: Speaking of…

Millie shrugs over her head to the other direction and Moxxie turns over to see that the target is moving along with a shadowy figure behind him, heading to the boat house. Moxxie turns back to Millie.

Moxxie: You sure?

Millie nuzzles her head to his to assure Moxxie to finish the job.

Millie: (whisper) Go get'em, baby.

As Millie comes over to the front of the stage, Moxxie takes the opportunity to start his move. He jumps off stage and brush past the displeased crowd before heading into the bushes. From there, he sees the door to the boat house closing. As he moves around the bush, Moxxie trips on something and fell forward. However, he did not hit the ground and instead he lands on wendigo form of Max's antlers and Max turns his head causing Moxxie to fall onto Blitzo. That's when they realize each other and looked at themselves before they come to realize how shocking turn of events played for them.

Moxxie: (dismayed) What in the- SIR?!

Blitzo: MOXXIE?! *shoves Moxxie off his head and turns around* What the fuck are you doing here?!

Moxxie: Trying to finish the job you gave me!

Blitzo could not believe what Moxxie was saying and becomes not only disappointment, but also dismayed that Millie and Moxxie were still working on the case since it's already been a week.

Blitzo: Christ on a stick, you're still working on that? It's been like a fucking week. *points at Moxxie with anger* THIS is why I don't trust you with dick, Mox.

Blitzo was not having whatever was going on with Moxxie and then enters the bush to get to the boat house. Moxxie was annoyed that Blitzo still doesn't trust him to do the solo mission after everything he's done for him and crawls on out of the bush. Max & Blitzo sneak up to stand right next to the door. Moxxie soon follows right behind him.

Moxxie: And what exactly are you doing here, sir?

Blitzo: Apparently, helping finish your botched job…But, mostly I'm looking for my sister.

Blitzo then nods at Max who slices the door open with his claws causing a loud crash of wood. Blitzo was completely appalled when he found out about the scene before him.

Blitzo: (angrily) BARBIE!

The camera pans over to switch to show no sexual encounter, but Blitzo's sister, in a human form with an human camp counselor dealer she was with. She had one pause moment before she realized who barged right into the boat house.

Barbie Wire: (disgusted) BLITZ!?

Moxxie's head peeked over, completely confused of the ordeal and looked over at the door.

Moxxie: You know her?!

Blitzo: Do I know her? That's my sister, fuckface!

Upon hearing that the human form of Barbie Wire was Blitzo's sister, Moxxie's face grew into total shock.

Millie was standing there with a silent crowd waiting for her to make a move. She took a moment to close her eyes before opening them with a very smoothe gaze, holding her chin, and a heart puffing out to show her glorious face. The crowd screams to give Millie a applause.

Back to the boat house, from a camera POV, Blitzo and Max and Moxxie were standing across one side of the house while Barbie and the camp counselor were on the left. Apparently, excluding the human camp counselor, Barbie doesn't seem she is fond of seeing Blitzo or Moxxie or a wendigo in the boat house. She stared at them with narrowed eyes while Blitzo And Max and Moxxie were doing the same thing, but their arms crossed as if she's such a disappointment.

Barbie Wire: What the fuck are you *gesturing to her brother* doing here, shithead?

In return, Blitzo was also not fond of seeing his sister being in the human world and being with a human.

Blitzo: I should be asking you the same thing! You check yourself out of rehab, no call, no note, and I have to track you down to this shithole with- (confused) who the fuck is this?

The human counselor was waving at Blitzo before Barbie comes into the scena and shoves her hand on his face.

Barbie Wire: No one. He works for me, and who's the giant deer and little twink here?

Before Moxxie could even retort to Barbie about being called a twink, obviously offended that she might have mentioned his penis size, Blitzo does the same thing and shoves his hand in front of his face.

Blitzo: No one... They works for me.

Moxxie: Sir! *gestures to the human counselor* That guy's the target!

[Blitzo realizes what a coincidence it must've been for the job since the human counselor is their client's target and was amused of it.]

Blitzo: Oh, shit. Barb! Looks like your little boy toy got himself into some trouble.

Barbie is confused of what Moxxie meant.

Barbie Wire: The fuck are you talking about?

Moxxie: He killed our client, and now our client wants to kill him back.

Now, that it makes all sense for Barbie, she turns to her human counselor with anger.

Barbie Wire: You fucking WHAT?!

Counselor Jimmy: *shrugs* He found out about your drugs.

Despite his honest answer, Barbie dismisses it and waves at him nonchalantly like she doesn't care.

Barbie: I don't want to fucking hear it, kid. *points at Blitzo and Max and Moxxie* Look, you're not killing my supplier

While Moxxie looked incredibly annoyed of this whole family drama, Blitzo was more disappointed about this whole thing since her rehab. He was so frustrated that he pinched his eyes.

Blitzo: Oh, fuck... supplier of what? *points at Barbie* You're not back on that H-8 are you?

Barbie Wire: Fuck, no. It's just heroin.

Blitzo was relieved that the drug was only a minor for her and holds his temple.

Blitzo: Oh. Thank, Satan.

Back to Millie, she was giving the crowd one heck of a performance as she was juggling axes in her hands. She then throws the axes at the bullseye target which she hit two of them to the target, but the third one misses and flies over to the volleyball area and over the camper she crippled. The axe hits the tree which causes a beehive to shake before the hives snapped from the tree and lands on the camper. He screamed in pain and agony.

Meanwhile, back to the boat house, Max turns normal with his wings spread open and usees them for intimidating, and Blitzo was still arguing with Barbie while Moxxie was growing impatient with the drama between the two siblings.

Blitzo: So, now you're peddling heroin?

Moxxie pulls out his signature knife from the back, already had enough of this whole drama and walks around the water to get to the target with Blitzo following behind, still arguing with Barbie. Barbie pushes the human counselor over to the heroin stash and walks around to get confrontational with Moxxie before Blitzo came to the front to stop them from getting closer to each other.

Blitzo: What's the point? That shit barely gets rid of a headache.

Barbie Wire: It's honest work, okay? And I thought it would be sure to keep me as far away from you as possible.

Max: And you teamed up with genius here because?

Barbie: Do you have any idea how easy teenage *jabs her thumb to the counselor behind her* humans are to manipulate?

Counselor Jimmy heard this and was offended.

Counselor Jimmy: Heeey! No, I'm not!

Barbie turns her head with sad gogo eyes and in a show of plea, she starts to making sexual gestures to persuade him.

Barbie Wire: Oh, Jimmy-wimmy, can you pwease *lifts her butt to show the counselor her black sexy panties* keep loading up deez *shakes her butt back and forth* druggie-wuggies for me?

Barbie places a finger on her chin to show the innocent look on her face so that the Counselor Jimmy could see that she was being polite and very beautifully sexy at the same time. While she uses her feminine charms to seduce the counselor, Blitzo and Moxxie were completely deadpanned when they see how Jimmy was so stupidly gullible to fall for that kind of trick, and he did.]

Counselor Jimmy: Heh. Sure, Barb. Whatever you say.

Counselor Jimmy heads back to load the heroin on the boat while Barbie smile evilly, obviously feeling proud that the human was a complete sucker with her charms. Moxxie was already losing patience with this because after everything he went through, he does not want anyone to interfere or deal with the whole family drama between Blitzo and Barbie.

Max:huh.

Moxxie: Sir... I've spent a week on this...

Already having enough, Moxxie brings out his signature knife to go for the kill.

Moxxie: I'm finishing it, one way, or another…

Before Moxxie could move to kill Jimmy, Barbie comes up to his face with an snarling growl and ferocious glare bearing down at Moxxie. Her human eyes glows in the dark with vicious killer intent. She refuses to allow Moxxie to go with his way and has claws and teeth ready to pounce if he makes his move.

Barbie Wire: *eyes glow* Don't you dare!

Back to Millie sitting on a stool, she adjusts the cord of her strings to her guitar. once she has finally adjusted the guitar, just as she was about to perform, the 80s' style anthem song, "You Got the Power", started playing on the scene. Millie gives a rock with her fists as fireworks sprout on stage, making the crowd cheer with excitement.

Back at the boat house, Jimmy, Blitzo, Max, Barbie, and Moxxie were watching the fireworks go off on the stage from a distance. With all of them distracted, Moxxie takes the initiative and glares down at Jimmy. He charges at Jimmy and then brought up his knife to stab the guy. But just before he could, merely inches from Jimmy, Barbie caught Moxxie with her tail before throwing Moxxie over and making him crash into the docks the boat, and then the water.

With her tail exposed, Barbie turns off her Asmodean Crystal to revert herself back to her demon imp form. She turns and glares at Blitzo and Max.

Barbie Wire: Come on, Blitzo, haven't you fucked my life up enough already?!

Millie switches to the drums and beats it like there's no tomorrow. Between Millie's performance, the boat house fight scene continues as Moxxie emerges from the waters to grab hold of the docks and climbs up to stab Jimmy. However, Barbie's tail wraps around him again and pulls Moxxie back to Barbie. Moxxie, now furious, twirls his body and tackles Barbie to the ground with her tail still wrapped. He tries to stab Barbie,but Blitzo then joins the fight and moves in to break it up between Barbie and Moxxie. The panel switches to Jimmy, now afraid of his dealer and the imps attacking each other. He crawls over the heroin and moves to remove the tarp from the opening. Just before he can remove the rope, a knife was thrown by Moxxie and then hits the wall next to the tarp.

The scene switched to the demons fighting amongst themselves. Blitzo pulls Barbie off Moxxie before the little imp charges at Jimmy with anger. He jumps on him and starts pounding his face. While doing so, Barbie gets on the boat and start pulling the string from the motor to get the boat started. After three more pulls, she was able to get the boat running, but Moxxie kicked her out of the way and turns down the motor to be facing upwards with the blade spinning. He brings Jimmy over to slice his head.

In a mirage scene of the boat fight of Millie playing the guitar, Moxxie was about to kill Jimmy with the boat propellers before Barbie comes in and smacks him in the face to stop Moxxie. The fight scene switches to Blitzo pulling barbie off Moxxie before she gets berserk and frays her arms to break free. The panel switched to Jimmy where Moxxie comes in and was about to dogpile on him before Barbie flies over and tackles Moxxie to the ground. Blitzo appears in the next scene and then gets kicked in the face by Moxxie. It then shows the frightened Jimmy cowering behind Barbie who was having a cat fight with him as she pulls his horns underneath his wig, making him scream and Max trying to kill Jimmy with one of his wings along with his father and trying to hold Barbie of with his other wing.

The montage scene continues with Blitzo being bruised and dazed after dealing with Moxxie and Barbie. The scene then comes back to Barbie who was elbowing Moxxie's face as the latter tries to choke Jimmy to death.

Mille finishes playing her guitar and smashes it on the stage while giving a rock-on fist to the crowd, making them cheer for her wildly. Then, fireworks explode to turn the scene white before showing back to Millie, now wielding nunchakus. She twists and turns them with mad skills before a epic explosion booms behind her after doing her performance.

As the crowd rocks on with the music, a fire from the explosion lands on one of the female camper's hair, causing her to scream as she tries to dose the flame out.

Meanwhile, at the boat house, Moxxie was shoved against the wall where he landed next to the knife he thrown at Jimmy. He takes it out and then runs back up to stab Jimmy. Once again, Barbie comes in front of him and stops Moxxie from stabbing Jimmy. She grabs his knife-hand and then punches him in the face. Moxxie retaliates back by kicking Barbie in the stomach before throwing her aside. He stabs Jimmy, but misses before Barbie gets back up and then grabs Moxxie by the arms. Blitzo, already had it with the fight, moves in and throws Jimmy out of the way since he's the cause of the scuffle into the waters Max uses his wings to climb out as if their own limbs but gets pulled back by barbs tail.

Switching back to Millie, she does a sword mouth trick with one hand holding a very long sword while the other holds a torch. She slowly swallows the sword whole before throwing the torch away and runs off-stage to a mosh pit. The campers all held Millie as a guitar was being passed over to her. She plays it and then rocks on.]

[The flames cuts back to the boat fight scene where Barbie is strangling Blitzo to death as the latter is having a hard time trying to lose her grip. Moxxie gets up with a cut to his forehead and a very angry glare. He's been through a lot and has had it with the whole thing before he stands back up and start making his way to Jimmy. Jimmy looked no better than the rest of them as he had a nose bleed and blood dripping from his mouth. He warns him to stay back before Jimmy crawls up the docks while Moxxie brought out his knife once again, exhausted after dealing with Barbie.

After Barbie strangled Blitzo to death, she then comes back over and tackles Moxxie once again. However, Blitzo is alive and then jumps in to stop Barbie from killing Moxxie. It was like a cat fight when a noise of a cat came into the scene between the three imps. the fight started coming to the docks where Jimmy was on. Jimmy picks up one of the heroin package and throws it at the imps.
The heroin bag hits all the imps, and it doesn't seem to have any fatal side effects since they are demons, they were exposed to the contents with their eyes very wide and their pupils are full. Covered in heroin, the imps were now high due to the drugs and then started to become more feral and ravenous than ever. The fight between the three imps became more savage like cats as they start attacking themselves.

Back on the stage, Millie was being passed down to the stage and continues playing the guitar. The fireworks malfunctions and instead sprouts flames on the stage. While the Lifeguard Dude was listening to the music, the flames brushes past him which not only killed him, but his skeleton remains standing with his sunglasses still on.

As the song ends, fireworks spore out once again in a epic ending. one of the firework rockets, however, strayed away from the stage and into the boat house. Inside, Blitzo was not restraining Moxxie while barbie was already standing. As Jimmy stands on the boat, the stray rocket crashes through the window and then, in a slow motion, comes in front of his face before the frame resumes back to normal speed as the firework explodes, killing Jimmy, and splattering blood all over the imps. They were speechless that Jimmy died without Moxxie doing the thing. Barbie Wire blinked a couple of times of what just happened.

Now covered in blood, Barbie was furious that, not only was her supplier killed, but she is now out of the work thanks to her brother and Moxxie and yells in frustration.

Barbie Wire: (angrily) SATAN FUCKING DAMN IT!!!

Barbie turns to Blitzo and Moxxie for ruining her work.

Barbie Wire: Thanks a lot, Blitzo, I'm out of a job! FUCK!

Now, that she's become jobless and her day is ruined, Barbie turns around to leave. Blitzo, however, was guilty of ruining her second chance and stands up to apologize. Moxxie, on the other hand, was exhausted and does not seem to care about the whole family drama between the two.

Blitzo: Barb, wait! *gets up* I want help you- Let me help you. Please?

While Blitzo talks to Barbie, Moxxie rests his head in his hands, crying now that he has finally succeeded in finishing the job after a week of hellish attempts.

Blitzo: You're clean now, right?- Let's... grab dinner, we'll catch up, and we'll talk about-

Barbie hears the last part of his sentence before she starts cracking up.

Barbie Wire: Hehahaha! *turns around* You don't fucking GET IT?!

The camera comes close to show only Barbie and Blitzo. Barbie points at Blitzo while glaring at him.

Barbie Wire: Just cause I'm outta rehab doesn't mean I wanna see you! *jabs a finger on their mother's choker that Blitzo wears* I NEVER wanna see you, EVER!

Barbie was done with Blitzo and walks in a clearing part of the boat house where she taps her wrist containing the Asmodean Crystal to open a portal to Hell.

Barbie Wire: Next time you want to find me, Blitzo- *enters the portal* DON'T!

And with that, Barbie leaves, closing the portal. Blitzo can only look on, depressed of Barbie being mad at him and telling him off while oblivious to Moxxie.

Max frowns and thinks that he might want to see Octavia later on. He has to do something.

Meanwhile, after a spectacular performance, Millie was being praised by the campers. She looked on, eyes glowed with emotions now that she has fulfilled her importance. Millie makes a bow to the crowd and then heard footsteps close by. She turns and finds Moxxie, still covered in blood.

Millie: Looks like you did it.

Moxxie: No…

Moxxie's hands grabs Millie's making her look at him with eyes glowing with happiness.

Moxxie: You did it. I'm so proud of you, Millie.

Moxxie looks the other way, still guilty of him being jealous and acting furious at her.

Moxxie: And I'm sorry I let you down.

Millie then grabs Moxxie and lifts him up and spins themselves around.

Millie: Just don't do it again, dummy.

And with that, Moxxie kisses Millie on the lips. Their passion turns them on as the crowd was completely aghast of what they were seeing. Millie and Moxxie then started to get horny and French-kisses each other like raw dogs. They moan and began to take their clothes off.

Millie: *moaning* Oh! Oh, yeah! Moxxie!

Millie rips off the top Moxxie was wearing, alongside the bra underneath*

Millie: Moxxie!

They found a rhythm that made both of them aroused and starts ripping clothes one after another and Millie cry out. Moxxie moaned her names many times that takes them down to the stage off-screen. The sex scene is too graphic to show with the scene being played out by the noise Moxxie and Millie were making. By the expression of the crowd and the news crew that was in front, they were completely repulsive of what is transpiring before them. The off-screen sex scene escalated when Millie's shirt and Moxxie's pants were thrown into view and then Moxxie's pants lands on the camera man while his bra lands on top of the camera woman, as the camera rolls over them having sex.

Millie: Take it, Moxxie!

The scene rolls in the breaking news card over to start viewing the headlines. The camera then shows the news anchorwoman reporting in on the sex scene that was being watched and livestreamed on the internet.]

Anchorwoman: Internet sensation and local celebrity Millerd Realboy *slides down the picture of Millie in disguise* caught incesting tonight!

[The anchorwoman then shows the pictures taken by the campers of the Moxxie and Millie having sex on stage and then a short story scene of Millie making love to Moxxie as she kisses Moxxie on top of him.]

Anchorwoman: Showcasing a sickening display onlookers deemed: *switching to the I.M.P's TV* Too disturbing to look away… and we won't.

[Despite Millie's popularity now ruined and her reputation tarnished, that doesn't seem to matter for Blitzo as he turns off the TV. He was having his morning coffee as he was in the morning meeting with Moxxie and Millie, who still doesn't mind about her popularity crashing.]

Blitzo: Gonna be honest, Moxxie-

[The scene switched to the three imps with Millie and Moxxie not ditching their disguises in the meeting room. Blitzo smiles at Moxxie for a job well done.]

Blitzo: Not too bad for your first solo mission.

[Moxxie was taken back of his boss praising him despite it took a week to get it done. He then gasps deeply before Moxxie gets all glittery and then very happy that his eyes widened with cuteness, dimples smiling, and stars sparkling around him.]

Moxxie: *gasps* Reeeeeally, siiiir?

[Blitzo then lose the smile to reveal that he is grouchy and still disappointed that the job lasted a week and that his sister still hates him, so he becomes truthful of Moxxie.]

Blitzo: Nooo, no, not really. You're a fucking disgrace.

[And with that, Blitzo silently drinks his coffee while Moxxie loses all shine, completely depressed with sad puppy dog eyes. He looks over the table while Millie glares at her boss for being a completely asshole. The camera pans out to reveal that Loona was in the meeting room sleeping with drool on the table, completely oblivious to the whole thing that happened over the past week, But where is Max?

Meanwhile at the Goetia palace. Max takes a deep breath and knocks on the giant door. It opens and Octavia stands there for a moment. The look away from each other

Both:Hey.

Look. Octavia. I just wanted to apologize for everything I did. I was in over my head and couldn't control myself when I could have. After what happened today. It showed me of what could happen. I understand if you want to divorce me. I wish not to say it but. I don't want you and August to be put in harms way again. And if that must be so. I think it's best if I'm out of your lives. To keep you out the danger I go through and brung everyday. Look your one of the best without a shout of a doubt. And August is the best kid in hell. Your a great demon Octavia. I never doubt that. Your Perfect and I'm not. And you deserve someone better and can treat you as such. I'm truly sorry for everything.

Octavia:oh Max. It is ok but I never thought you say the Divorce word. But i rather not take you out of August's life. Look I'll think about the things you say and I'll call you once I made up my mind. Bht thank you for stop by Max.

Octavia slowly closes the door. And when it fully closes. Max sighs sadly before spreading his wings and flying off into the sunset of hell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 39 5
After years passed by, Blitzo gets a call from someone that he didn't think it would ever happened, a call from his older sister, Tilla, since tomorr...
3.6K 113 14
Stolas, Millie and Moxxie all go missing. Who kidnapped them? What will it cost to save them?
20.3K 613 19
What, if Loona wasn't the only one, who was in that fucked up orphanage What if this someone was a human, who was transported into hell at the age 10...
30.2K 578 25
Before I.M.P formed it was just Blitz and Y/N, the best of buddies. But after a tragic day, Y/N was captured by the government, and forced to live on...