His Heart Ruler (Available On...

By aarti_shankar

Ryan Dixit seems to have what one could wish for - caring mother, own company, big mansions and lavish lifest... More

Synopsis and Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15 ๐Ÿ”ž
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT โš ๏ธ
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
My book is Released!!!

chapter 29

105 2 0
By aarti_shankar

Author's POV

" Umm this is my first time to be on a date " confessed Ryan with a bit of hesitation dripping from his words yet hes the one who broke the brief silence that was present between them since the moment they sat across from each  other. 

Jenny smiled " I know "

" But I'm not the kind of girl who would feel proud to be your first  " she added further.

"Oops "

Both of them chuckled.

It's a pleasant evening for both as one is admiring the beautiful sight which is available in front and the other one is enjoying the time of being admired.

After a lot of denying and accepting games Ryan finally decided to give it a try and prepared himself to face whatever falls after this date.

Somehow the conversation with Natasha helped him to figure out what actually he wanted to do rather than what he was denying to do.

Ryan slipped into a crisp white shirt that clinged to his body like his second skin. Tucking the shirt inside black casual pants he left the upper two buttons of his shirt open letting his hairless smooth chest shine in reflection. Folding the sleeves till his forearms Ryan applied gel on his hair to set it perfectly and sprayed poison cologne on the nap of his neck.

After making sure that he looks stunning Ryan drove to Jenny's mansion and waited for her to walk out as he pinged her message about his arrival.

By the time He reached Jenny was all set up to rob his heart  as she walked towards him wearing a black ruched bodycon short dress that reached till her mid thighs and had a long V neck that gave a glimpse of her bouncing bosoms.

She left her hair open and chose to wear minimal makeup and accessories as the dress itself was a lot of work.

Even though she wasn't wholly confident because of the dress she that she started to feel unsure about her choice of clothing today but the moment she saw Ryan staring at her with a glint as he murmured slowly " you look amazing "  all her second thoughts about the dress and her choice flew away filling her with new found of confidence.

She sat confidently flexing her curves beside him as he drove to the Skyline Sea facing restaurant that he had booked for their date night.

Jenny was thankful that her father wasn't home yet when Ryan came to pick her up. Otherwise she would have been embarrassed to let her father know that his prediction about Jenny and Ryan's closeness turned true. Plus she knows her father would definitely tease her for this later.

Although she knows that her father is right yet she just doesn't want to accept that so soon.

With slow music making its way to his ear Ryan could barely keep his eyes off from her.

"You know the first time I saw you.....you seemed boring .... Never thought one day we will be dating each other " she had to admit the fact.

The first Jenny saw Ryan in a magazine, THE NEW CEO IS HERE TO STOLE WOMAN'S HEART WITH HIS EFFORTLESS CHARM that headline got her attention and made her peep into the magazines when she was waiting for her hair spa turn in a beauty care salon.

But other than the headline there was nothing about him that impressed her, he was undeniably hot but his lifestyle seemed too boring for her. Work and home and there's nothing else like she expected him to be. By the headline she thought he must be a playboy billionaire with a lavish lifestyle and when she didn't read anything about him as per expectations she put down the magazine and scrolled her phone for something interesting.

It was long back before they even became bussing partners.

" Ouch, did you just say I'm boring?" Ryan faked a painful expression as he clutched his heart.

" Maybe I did " she gave a challenging look to him.

Ryan gave in as he said " you might be right though, I'm kind of boring..."

Jenny giggled softly before saying " ohh please.... You're nowhere to boring....I just assumed that before meeting you...i was wrong..you actually have a good aura that could make anyone to be around you " she didn't hold back .

" Hmm, nowadays everyone seems to be assuming things about me " he muttered slowly, remarking what his mother did last night.

" Huh ? Sorry what? "

" Nothing..." He brushed it off.

Hmm gasturing the waiter to refill her mocktail Jenny leaned back holding her gaze for a longer moment on him she asked so, what made you date me ?

Ryan knew this question would be coming from her  after all. It's  just been a few days since he declared about never being attracted to any woman and now hes sitting across Jenny whom he has known for like a month?

  Ryan Dixit, who never dated any woman before, is now suddenly interested in me ? how ? arching her eyebrows at him she asked him with a smirk plastered face. 

you want my honest answer ?. he smiled

Of course, she answered with a glint in her eyes.

Thinking about how effortlessly she got inside his mind, messing it up, making him go weak on her, Ryan was finding the right words to describe but couldnt come up with anything that would place his emotions rightly in front of her. He doesnt know about her, but for him She is truly a robber who robbed everything that he had preserved all these years. If tonight hes sitting here in front of her knowing that this date is going to be his biggest risk he ever took and yet he wants to continue this letting her consume his thoughts, his singularity, his serenity and his passion then its only because of her and for her.  Hes ready to risk everything if its Jenny for whom he is risking everything. 

Maybe I saw something in you that I couldn't see in any woman whos not you, he replied, analysing the changing expression of Jenny. 

Her eyes gleamed and lips starched for a wide smile listening to what he said. She was completely blown away by the simplicity of his answer that made her heart jump in ecstasy. Now she knows hes not only a charmer but also a man who can easily sweep someone with his words. 

She wanted to say something in return but stayed quiet as the food was served and both of them began to have their food with light talks about how their school days and collages days were more funnier than the other one. 

The environment around them was so soul pleasing and eye kissing that none of them felt enough of enjoying the view. Slow waves sound along with a wet breeze that touches their skin making goosebumps arrive. And the dim lighting added more elegance to the moment they were enjoying together.

" Would you like to take a walk near the seashore? " Asked Ryan as he wanted to talk about something important and walking might aid him in his nervousness.

" Yeah sure, " Jenny agreed instantly.

Both of them walked a bit to reach the seahorse. Taking off her heels Jenny held the pairs of heels in her right hand as she walked with him.

I can hold the heels if you dont mind, he asked, looking down at the heels which she was holding.

aww, sweet gesture..but No thanks.i can carry them she politely said and he nodded at her with a lipped smile. 

The beach at night feels completely different from the beach during the daytime. It is the same place, yet the atmosphere has changed. Gone are the daytime crowds of families, couples, groups playing volleyball, strolling retirees, and seagulls raiding unattended food. The darkness of the beach at night envelopes with a sense of peace; the absence of the crowds illuminates other aspects of the beach not noticed during the day, it gives a feeling of freedom, and a little fear in contrast to the dominant sense of peace.

Stepping through the dunes and onto the beach itself overwhelms with darkness, the brief minutes of blindness as eyes adjust force an orientation based on the sound of the surf. Slowly beginning to move toward the sound of the water, her  feet step gingerly through the dry sand yet she liked the lightness of her feets on the sand. Her toes felt first for sharp shells or stones, and the view began to resolve itself under the light of a star and a gibbous moon while they both walked together with  amusement of what they were witnessing. 

Without the presence of the crowds, it is easier to notice the size of the beach itself, and the stretch of sand to the left and right and down towards the water seems vast. A few lights from distant boats and the pulsing signal of an aeroplane in silent flight overhead almost make it seem as if standing on the beach at night is like being in outer space, but other things are there to remind us that this is earth, primal earth. The wind carries the sting of sand and the taste of salt, a startled bird sounds once, the damp sand beneath bare feet sends its chill up through ankles and calves.

Walking toward the water, the wind buffeting everything away from it, there is a great sense of being with someone who matters to you most with the elements on the cold beach at night. Curling waves aided by wind deliver brisk sprays of water, hitting the face and coating it with a sandpapery salt tasted as the tongue licks wet lips. Continuing towards the water, the scent of salty brine and wet seaweed increases, as well as the sinking of feet into the cold and wetter sand. The scent of slight decay is not offensive, but a natural part of the ocean's cyclical, tidal environment. 

To his surprise there are no people to interrupt progress towards the growing closeness between them as they walk, stealing glances at each other, feeling the movements of waves. As much as he felt peaceful, the lingering fear around his mind about the part where he didnt tell her how this actually happened was eating his solace. 

Slipping his right hand insight his pant pocket Ryan gave a smile before starting " Jenny, I actually....have something to confess about "

" Please go on, I'm all ears tonight " she responded with a knowing look as she tucked the hair stands which were falling on her face due to the forceful winds.

" The night, when we had dinner and you got drunk later " he waited for her to nod so that he could make sure that she was getting what he was talking about.

She gave a node to continue  just as he expected.

" You were drunk for sure but not that drunk to plan a date with me.....it was the next day when I got a silly idea of pranking you saying you and I planned a date....I thought just like the previous time you will come to me and ask for an explanation or at least you'll try to cross check what might have happened....but you didn't and I had no choice but to carry on with this date " he completed saying and nervously looked at her for a answer. 

Even though he feared about the worst outcome from her still he couldnt convince himself to lie about something that she deserves to know about. She should know that it wasnt her who wanted this date to happen desperately but him. He wanted this, and he made it happen at least thats what he was thinking until she spoke. 

Jenny stopped walking and looked at him, while Ryan too froze on his spot getting himself prepared for a humiliation. 

" Do you seriously think I would be that dumb ? " Came her question which purplexed him.

" What ? " He gasped.

" I know, we didn't plan a date the night when I was drunk and I also know that you were trying to pull a prank on me " she said, making him shocked with her revelation.

"How ?"  That was all he could manage to ask.

She resumed walking turning with sleeplessly smile she said " its true that i mostly forget what happend after getting drunk but its not forever.after one or two days eventually i will get my  memories back..its just a short blackout that occurs to me when i get high.."

Ryan opened his mouth to say something but due to the lake of words he closed it again, and being speechless. 

" so, apparently this morning I recalled everything about that night and came to know that we didn't plan any date. " she added further enjoying the shockful face of Ryan. 

"you could have told me.i thought since you believed my words and was ready for the date.i couldn't reject it later revealing the truth that it was actually a prank. " he spoke with difficulty because inside him theres a big question forming which hes sure about asking her out.

"Relex i know you can't rejet.. that's why i didn't tell you.because.. " biting her lower lips she was trying to hide that smudging smile from him but failed as he already saw it.

" because i wanted this date with you "she  confessed  leaving him breathless. 

Yes, she wants him, so the date.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 8.2K 30
DARK SERIES #1 "You don't have any idea what boundaries I can cross for you. I'm not the almighty but capable enough to steal your fate and entwine w...
144K 7.9K 32
Warning: This dark slow-burn romance contains a seductive web of intimate encounters and forced proximities that may leave you breathless. Be advised...
23.1K 1.4K 40
A saga of making her his. A saga where in the process of making her his he breaks the girl with whom he fell in love with. *Blurp* I flinch when the...
1.6K 178 15
Ira Sharma. She scowls on almost everybody that tries to know her, outside the professional boundary. But she wasn't always like this. She was a love...