๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ณ๐™พ๐š†๐™ฝ ๐™ป๐™พ๐š†

By PARISTEEN

๐š—๐š˜๐š‹๐š˜๐š๐šข ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š , ๐š ๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š”๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™ ๐š’๐š ๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐š , ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐š ๐šŽ... More

๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ณ๐™พ๐š†๐™ฝ ๐™ป๐™พ๐š†
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ด๐™ป๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ป๐š…๐™ด
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ต๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ

๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ

7.2K 284 449
By PARISTEEN

"and...done"

soon after the whirring sound of the tattoo gun came to a stop and was pulled away.

"that shit tough" malik said, lookin' at it.

it truly was. i was honestly nervous 'bout gettin' a tattoo from someone other than my usual guy, 'cus in my mind it's kinda like cheatin' on your barber. but this dude did his shit i'm not gon' lie.

malik brought his own forearm next to mine, lining up our now matching tattoos.

and i know what you're thinking, but no, i am not dickmatized—okay maybe just a lil bit. but malik and i were been supposed to get matching tattoos since we were like 16. we just never could agree on one singular tattoo we wanted. then when we did decide on one, we never really had the time. we made an appointment last december but my guy had to cancel 'cus he had an emergency surgery. so don't blame the dick, this was going to happen anyways.

now maybe the specific tattoo we chose, wouldn't have been the same if we went through with the appointment in december. that being the hands of the creation of adam. he had one half of the piece and i had the other. when they lined up, you could tell what it was entirely meant to be.

we chose the creation of adam because it symbolizes a deep connection and shared values, emphasizing the idea of two souls coming together—which is exactly what happened last night. the image itself portrays the touch of god giving life to adam, which to us reflects the idea of supporting each other's growth and aspirations in our relationship—whatever status that is.

also by the way, i made all that bullshit up, we just thought it looked cool. but let's go with the first meaning.

"i'm glad you like it" the artist said, beginning his process to clean and bandage it up.

after we were done malik paid for both tattoos—despite me insisting to pay for my own. it's whatever though, i'll cover dinner for us.

which speaking of, this morning when we woke up—or more so this afternoon—malik had gotten a DM from one of the guys he'd met at the party last night, the one he was talking to. he invited us out to dinner with him and his boyfriend, i guess, while we're all still out here in virginia.

initially we weren't gonna go because we knew rashad would have stuff planned for us to do—which he does. but malik told the boys that we met two girls last night and were goin' on a two man, that basically got us out of all plans for the rest of the day.

so after confirming dinner with them, we got up and took a bath together, since neither of us were able to stand up for a long period of time after the events that transpired last night. all i gotta say about that is...mmph boy we had a time last night.

then we ate what was left of the hotels continental breakfast before heading here. malik got his tattoo done first, which took about an hour, and then it was my turn, taking the same amount of time.

now it's six something, dinner is at seven, and we still have over half an hour to get to the restaurant which was literally a couple blocks down.

"whatchu tryna do?" malik asked as we walked out.

"let's go get drinks, i seen a place up the block"

just finger crossed they don't card us.

he nodded then let me lead the way since i saw it. like i had thought, the bar was literally at the end of the block. it seemed to be like a sports bar, just judging by all the tv's on the wall, the main crowd being men, and what the female bartenders were wearing. lowkey reminded me of hooters.

there was a booth available so we slid in there and waited for someone to come to us, since we did notice they were doing that for the other booths.

"you know what you're gonna get?" i asked, looking around.

"i dunno, prolly like a jack and coke or some shit" he shrugged.

yeah no.

"how're you feeling?" he then asked.

other than some slight back pain, my lips being swollen as fuck, and some overall fatigue, i'm fine.

"chillin', you?"

"i'm straight" he said, causing us both to smile.

i'm sorry but that will never not be funny.

"who taught you all 'em moves though?" he asked lookin' at me suspiciously.

"nigga what? i could ask you the same thing"

"true" he shrugged "did you like it though?"

"you really gotta ask that?"

before he could respond one of the girls came over to take our orders. she didn't necessarily ask for our ID's, she simply asked if we were 21. so of course we said yes and she kept it pushin'. i aspire to have the "i just work here" mentality she got. 'cus some people will really treat their job like the money comin' out their pocket. it don't make sense.

after she was gone, we were able to get back to our conversation.

"i just wanna get your opinion on it. feedback"

"you be askin' all the girls you fuck for feedback?" i asked.

"no, but you're not a girl that i fuck. and plus this was my first time doin' that, its different parts. i just wanna know if it hit right"

you'd think all the noises i was makin' would answer his question. that paired with the fact that i wanted to
go another round after i fucked him. but i guess he just likes to hear that shit for himself.

"yeah, i liked it" i nodded.

"nigga that's it?"

"fuck else you want me to say? you asked if i liked it"

"i know but like...stroke my ego a lil bit or sumn, damn"

"nah you're good. i'd rather stroke sumn else instead"

hearing that caused him to smirk and raise his eyebrows. this nigga. i love him though.

"don't tease a nigga like that" he said shakin' his head.

"who's teasin'?"

he actin' like he don't know me. we could do it right here right now, i am not pussy.

"chill" he said before cheesing.

the bartender came back with our drinks, then took my card to pay for them.

i had ordered a mojito, 'cus who don't like mojitos? then got malik and i both a shot on the side. i'm not tryna get fucked up—at least not just yet—but i need this in order to be social with them niggas. 'cus lord knows i would just sit there and stare in their face until i'm spoken to.

"what we cheersing to?" malik asked as we lifted up our shot glasses.

i just shrugged, that wasn't what was on my mind.

"us?" i suggested.

"aight, to us—to mergio"

"mergio?"

"yeah, that's our ship name"

nigga got too much time on his hands. and why his name first? coulda been salik. or even sleek—i fuck with that.

i hit my shot glass against his, then we both took the shot, biting into a lime right after. shit was dirt. i honestly fucking hate drinkin'. but i like gettin' lit so fuck it.

"we not even boyfriends for real" i brought up, since he gave us a ship name.

"you wanna be?"

"i mean...wait, this not you askin' right...'cus...."

"nah, nah" he said shakin' his head "but answer my question though, do you wanna be boyfriends?"

i honestly haven't given that much thought either, especially since we're both in the closet. i don't think it would make much of a difference for us right now.

"no, not really" i admitted.

he looked confused, which i kinda expected.

"do i wanna be your boyfriend in general, yeah. but right now, it's honestly pointless in my eyes. that shit just gon' be a title, only for us to know. and all the shit we gon' do as boyfriends, we doin' now. the only thing the word is for, is lettin' other niggas know—which we not really doin' right now. i'd just hope that you're all about me—which i know, is ironic for me to ask given how we started—but imma also be all about you. that's all i want. us to be honest with each other, exclusive, and have great sex. the title can come when we're actually ready to tell motherfuckers 'bout us"

he nodded his head in understanding then took a sip from his drink.

"i get that" he said, continuing to nod his head.

"you could see us gettin' married?"

woah. marriage?

"nigga we three weeks in, ask me that in a few months"

"yeah you right. i honestly be forgettin' sometimes 'cus we've known each other forever. now it's just romantic shit in the mix so it's like we're complete in my head. nothin' much else to explore"

i don't think that's true. i think there's a lot more for us to explore. being an actual open couple, for example. i already know that's gon' have it's challenges. but i'm not tryna think about all that right now, not if that conversation isn't even on the table to be had. right now we're just having fun. i can live with that..for now.

we finished our drinks then took another shot, for the road, before calling our uber. but instead of goin' to the restaurant, they had suggested we go to this lounge instead that they spotted when they got nearby, which also served food so it wasn't a problem. and it was right up the block from the restaurant so we were down.

"wait" malik said, stoppin' us by the entrance "we need a signal"

"for what?"

"for when you ready to go"

aww. this nigga knows me for real.

"if i wanna go, you'll know"

"you right" he nodded, then proceed to open the door, gesturing for me to go first.

here we go.

"so how'd y'all meet?" i asked, before takin' another sip from my drink.

"highschool. i was a transfer student, so they had a student show me around and shit—that student bein' jay of course. but at first we ain't really fuck with each other. we actually ain't fuck with each other all throughout highschool. but after highschool, like two years later and three years ago, we saw each other at like the mall or some shit.

"jay was ready to walk past me and act like he ain't even know me, and i was gon' do the same shit honestly. but sumn in me made me go up and speak to him—i just always thought the nigga was cute, even though i ain't really fuck with him, i could admit that. one thing led to another, i asked him to hang out, he was hesitant but accepted, and the rest is history. we just fucked around for the first year or so, then made it official. been together since"

oh wow, that's really some cliché shit. ion know who got the most cliché story though, the two childhood bestfriends who end up realizing their feelings for each other or the transfer student you ends up fallin' for the nigga who showed him around, who he ain't even like at first. i dunno, i think serg and i still take the cake.

"what 'bout y'all?" he asked, before lookin' back at the booth where serg and jaden were sittin'.

i turned my head and looked over there too, surprised to see them laughin'. i'm actually glad serg feels comfortable to talk to that nigga alone. he's really the type to just sit there and be on his phone the whole time, ignoring the fuck outta you if he don't vibe with you.

karim and i had left them a while ago and came over to the bar to get more drinks. we was supposed to go back, and bring them drinks too. but somehow we ended up sittin' up here and just chattin', lettin' the other two do their thing.

"we actually been friends since we was young young, like four/five. bestfriends at that"

"oh that's whats up. so how'd this come about then?" he then asked.

"well i always had a crush on that nigga, like it goes way back. but of course i never told him 'cus i just ain't really know how he'd take it and shit, bein' that you know, i thought he was straight. and i wasn't open at the time, i'm still not. so i never told him 'bout me likin' niggas or nothin' like that. at least up until about three weeks ago. ion know, things just changed..."

i went on to explain to him the whole kyah situation, and how i basically fucked up their relationship and shit by bein' selfish and wantin' to act on my feelings at the wrong time. and about how serg at first didn't know how he felt about me, and that he wanted to explore what things could be. you already know the story, we not 'bout to get into all that.

"dang. so y'all like down low down low?"

"mhmm" i nodded.

"well y'all fresh so, it's coo. take your time honestly. for me i was down low basically my whole life up until i made shit official with jay. so our whole first year, we was basically doin' what y'all doin' right now, sneakin' around and shit. which sucked for him 'cus like he'd been out since he was like sixteen or sumn. but he was patient with me, which is why i fuck with him heavy.

"as long as y'all not havin' girlfriends and fuckin' with each other on the side, then what y'all do behind closed doors is y'alls business alone. it's good that he dropped ole girl though, 'cus shit like that gets messy. i would know, i was cheatin' on my girl of two years for half the first year i was with jay. it was wrong but i just wasn't ready to leave her yet, which i'm sure sergio was goin' through those same exact feelings. shit happens, it's not right, but it happens. it's a good thing he let her go when he did though. two to three weeks behind her back is like the shortest amount of time i've heard from any DL nigga i've spoken to who's done the same shit.

"shit, i left mine with a baby. now i got a two year old son. y'all will be fine though, i promise. just take y'all time, don't rush for nobody, not even each other. 'cus at the end of the day, y'all could break up. you don't wanna come out specifically for someone, then end up resenting them for makin' you do that. and especially for you, i know you got a lot ridin' on you so, do it when you're ready. if he really fuck with you, he'll wait. but at the same time, don't have him waitin' forever, unless that's y'all vibe, 'cus otherwise, there's niggas out there who will be on timing and will be ready to step up and give him what you can't. and trust, they'll be the ones to come to him"

i actually really needed to hear all that, especially right now. 'cus not too long ago, after our whole becoming boyfriends conversation, i was actually considering that shit. but i was only considering it 'cus of him. i know deep down i'm not ready just yet.

"thank you for that, but how you know i got a lot ridin' on me?"

"nigga, just 'cus i'm sus don't mean ion watch sports" he said, causing me to laugh.

"you're fuckin' malik harris, anybody who watch football knows who you are. i ain't really recognize you last night when you guys came and stood by us, not til we started talking at least. so yeah, i know why you might be hesitant. bein' openly gay and playin' sports professional ain't sumn that's gon' be respected easily. it's 'bout the same chances of it bein' respected as this country electing a female president, it ain't happenin'. but don't let that shit discourage you though. i've seen you play, not only through a screen but in person. you're too nice for niggas not to be able to overlook that. it's still not gon' be easy, but shit. if it had to be someone, i'm glad it's you. 'cus they can call you all types of names and shit, but they can't take away your talent, and that's facts"

i just met this nigga like less than 24 hours ago, and he's already given me the most solid advice i've ever gotten about this whole thing. granted, i haven't told anyone else, so like i'm not tryna make it seem like nobody else has been there, but still.

"thank you bro, i really 'preciate it"

"you don't gotta thank me, it's nothin'. truthfully i wish i had someone back then who i could talk to 'bout this shit, other than jay himself 'cus like, he don't really get it. his family is mad supportive of him, them niggas said they knew before he even came out. even his friends was cool 'bout it. me on the other hand, i knew i wasn't gon' get that same treatment. my whole family homophobic as fuck, they be sayin' sneak shit all the time, especially my pops. then my boys, i couldn't exactly get a read on 'em but i figured they wouldn't fuck with it, just based off how they were around gay niggas, so..."

"and how was it when you actually came out?" i asked.

he smiled then shook his head before takin' a sip of his drink.

"if you lookin' for me to tell you that it was all good, i got bad news for you"

"that bad?"

he nodded his head.

"most of my family, ion fuck with no more. my dad and i haven't spoken since. my mom and i speak every once in a while, she not as bad as him, but she think it's a phase that i'll grow out of. also thinks it's jays fault i'm like this. my brother and i are cool though. my boys, some are still around, some not. but it is what it is. 'cus at the end of the day even though i lost a lot of people in my life, i'm happier than i've ever been. given the chance, i'd do it again. ain't no point in bein' around people who you can't be your true self with, it don't make no sense. for all that, it's best that you cut ties with them, 'cus like what's the point?"

sergio said something along those lines too. i can't front, it's true. if i can't be who i am in my own crib, havin' to hide from deion when he's home and shit, then really what is the point?

"listen, at the end of the day, all that matters is you and your dude. y'all young, this the time to enjoy y'all selves. like i said, i understand it's more to it for you, 'cus you actually got big things planned, and i'd never say jeopardize that 'cus of a nigga, but still i think you should enjoy it. if you do gotta keep it on the down low for a good minute, do that. do what's best for you. but just make sure y'all in communication 'bout that. and of course this goes without sayin', but, y'all secret is safe with us. and if you ever need someone to talk to 'bout shit like this, and don't really wanna talk to gio 'bout it 'cus of whatever reason, i'm more than happy to offer my two cents, even though i'm still fairly new at this whole thing myself. i think we could help each other out honestly"

"yeah, that'd be what's up honestly. 'cus i be internalizing a lotta shit, especially before i told him how i felt, so like it's been nice to talk to someone 'bout it for a change. and to hear someone else's story too"

"yeah" he nodded, then took another sip.

"not to overstep or non', but it look like y'all niggas had a time last night" he said before laughin'.

"whatchu mean?"

"you got that nigga walkin' 'round like bees attacked his neck"

i instantly started crackin' up with him, understanding what he meant now.

"you should see my fuckin' back"

"oh you got it like that? hurd you" he said before extending his hand out to dap me, so i reciprocated.

"nah but it's a good thing y'all enjoyin' y'all selves. when jay and i started messin' around, we was doin' shit every chance we could get. literally everywhere we went we ended up touchin' up on each other someway somehow; whether it be a bathroom, or a closet, shit even at a restaurant table. and let it be that we went out for drinks or sumn and came back home drunk, yeah it was over"

"do y'all not do it like that no more?" i asked, even though i kinda already knew what the answer would be.

"yeah, sorta. when everything is new, you just wanna experience that shit all the time. especially for me, 'cus jay was the first nigga i'd been with, whereas he had some experience. i wouldn't say our affection for each other has died down though, i just think we're kinda past that wantin' to fuck all the time stage. for one, it ain't a matter of just droppin' your pants down and gettin' to work, you gotta prep for it. and also, with our schedules and just life, niggas don't got time like that. we appreciate just bein' with each other.

"but don't get me wrong though, i'm a horny ass nigga. so we gotta get it on at least two to three times a week. i'm still young as fuck, i needa get it in while i can. but it don't always be fuckin' for real, sometimes head will suffice. like i'll be on the game and he'll just get on his knees in front of me, or sit behind me and rub one out for me. or he'll be cookin' and i'll make him bend over the counter to eat him out. shit like that keeps the spark. my advice, enjoy this shit now while it last, 'cus eventually, he gon' get tired of havin' to not eat certain days and cleanin'. the whole nine yards just to fuck"

"well...it ain't really just on him, so we good in that area" i said.

he looked at me surprised.

"oh y'all switch? that's what's up"

"yeah. last night was actually our first time goin' the whole way"

i'm so comfortable with this nigga that i'd just met, that i'm already sharin' my sex life with him. ion know if i should tone it down a lil, or just roll with it. but talkin' to him is so easy, i dunno.

"oh word? how was it?"

"shit was amazing i'm not even gon' lie. like i've fucked bitches...too many actually. but nothin' compares to last night"

he started cheesin' which caused me to do the same, especially while havin' flashbacks of last nights events.

"man i'm jealous as fuck right now. i'd give anything to experience my first time with jay again. it's like an out of body experience, real shit. the sex is still great though, objectively better actually since we know each others bodies more now. but still, nothin' compares to that first time. that's really what's up, i'm glad you got to experience that. and you experienced both positions"

i simply nodded. it truly was an out of body experience. i wanna do that shit again tonight honestly. but we both just ate and been drinkin'...so it's not happening. it's cool though, we needa lil break.

"you never uh...tried bottoming?" i asked, kinda nervous to do that.

i know it's sumn you really not supposed to ask niggas, especially a nigga you not plannin' to fuck. they can see it as invasive. or at least that's what i got from reddit. but at the same time we already talkin' 'bout fuckin' and shit, so i don't see how this is different.

i'm just curious though. 'cus with serg i always knew i'd wanna be verse with him if it came to be, which it has. of course i would still be more so the dominant one, so like verse top i guess, but yeah. from the jump i wanted all of him. all. i want his dick just as much as i want his ass. i wanna feel him pulsin' inside me every once in a while. and plus i know the guy, he would want to dominate from time to time. so it's either i give him the chance or he gon' go lookin' elsewhere. but for him, i'm down to get on my knees whenever he wants. ion know if i could say that for anyone else though.

"yeah i've tried it like twice, but it's not really for me. and jay's not really into topping either, we're good in our positions. i do give him head though. like not just eatin' his ass. but that's 'bout it"

"okay" i nodded.

that seems fair. that shit not for just anybody. and lookin' at them, you can already tell that jaden was the more submissive one, so of course. but that's just me goin' based off stereotypes and shit. i know tops and bottoms come in all shapes and sizes so of course it could've been the other way. but yeah, you can kinda tell. whereas with serg and i, you can kinda tell too since he's the prettier one and about two inches shorter than me. also goin' based off stereotypes. but at the same time, we both have that specific masculine energy to us, that it would be kinda hard to tell, at least in my opinion. i mean of course when it's just the two of us, he's more so submissive so it's hard to see it that way. but to someone lookin' in from the outside, you would not picture him to be the type to drop to his knees and suck another niggas dick. or me for that matter.

"we're being summoned" karim said, ending my train of thought.

i turned around to see jaden waving us down, and quickly my eyes locked onto sergio's, who was sittin' across from him but turned to look at us too. man i love that boy. just lookin' at him made my heart skip a beat. i lucked out for real.

"i guess we gotta go" i said, standing up.

we both picked up our drinks then made it back over to the booth, sliding in next to our respective partners. we were supposed to get them drinks as well, but the conversation kinda took a turn. so instead i just slid serg my drink, it wasn't nothin' too strong for him.

i then placed my hand on his thigh, givin' it a gentle squeeze before slidin' my hand up a lil til i met his tip. i wasn't gon' do nothin' right here right now with them niggas sittin' across from us, that's wild, and rude. but i just wanted to touch it. i missed it.

"i was tellin' gio about the club" jaden said, lookin' over to karim and takin' his drink from him.

"oh, right" karim nodded then focused his attention to me.

"since it's our last night here, we was plannin' on hittin' a club afterwards. only thing is, it's a gay club. ion know if y'all are comfortable with that, or even down to go to that, but the invite is extended to y'all"

a gay club? wow, that's uh...gay. i dunno if i'm that gay. at least not yet.

i looked over to serg who was also lookin' back at me, not knowing whether or not he wanted to go either.

"i understand y'all not out yet, so it's coo if you don't wanna go. but we in a different state so, just keep that in mind"

that is true. but he's also the same nigga that just told me anyone who watches football prolly knows me. and some gay niggas actually do. at least one person in there would recognize me i'm sure. probably even serg too. just 'cus he's not as known as me, don't mean he's not known at all. we on the same team, we get the same coverage on the media. i just so happen to be the face of it, but he's still a part of it.

"it's gon' be like a lotta people there?" i asked.

i know it's a club, but they got different size clubs so i think it's a valid question to ask. i'm just tryna judge to see if this gon' be like a 50 people thing or a 300 people thing.

"it's fairly small actually" jaden answered.

"my friend has been there. it's kinda like a speakeasy, so it's hidden inside of a place. and no phones allowed inside, they lock your phone up. it's the best place for DL's actually. i'm sure it's a lot of DL niggas who go there"

that was actually somewhat convincing. 'cus yeah i can still be spotted, but at least you can't take pictures or nothin' like that. if it comes to it, i'll just deny it—if i'm not ready to own up to it yet. but i'm not even gon' think 'bout all that right now. i'm tryna have some fun to be honest.

"so whatchu say?" karim asked.

i shrugged then looked over to serg.

"i'm down" i said to him, kinda puttin' him on the spot i realized afterwards.

he thought about it for a second then shrugged himself.

"if you're down, i'm down" he said.

i guess it's settled, we're going.

"bet" karim said before turning to look at jaden and smiling.

jaden returned the smile before leanin' in to kiss him, but only like a short lil peck.

i wasn't uncomfortable with it, i actually don't mind PDA when it's minimal like this. honestly, if we were out, i'd probably be tonguing serg down in front of everyone, fuck it. but seein' that was kinda a weird feelin'. maybe it's slight jealousy that we not there yet like them. or it could also be the fact that i've never actually had like gay friends, so seein' niggas who i'm coo with kiss—obviously not including serg and i—was a lil different.

"let's order a round of shots, play some pool, then head out in an hour or so. it's still kinda early" jaden suggested.

both karim and i nodded our heads in agreeance.

sergio finished the rest of my drink, then tapped my arm, grabbing my attention.

"i gotta use the bathroom" he said, pointing and signaling to me that he needed to get out of the booth.

"i'll come with" i said, then slid out and stood up.

"we'll be back" i said to the other two as i waited for serg to get out.

he stood up then we made our way over to the bathrooms. luckily they were single person bathrooms, so we just went in together.

"you good?" i asked, closing and locking the door behind us.

"yeah. i deadass gotta pee" he said, walkin' over to the toilet and using his shoe to lift up the seat.

i went to stand behind him then wrapped my arms around him, reaching down to his shorts.

"whatchu doin'?" he asked stupidly.

ignoring him, i did the same as he did to me last week, and reached into his boxers, pullin' his dick out.

he was already starting to grow a bit in my hand, but i still pointed it towards the bowl, allowing him to pee. honestly, i was lowkey weirded out when he did it—not entirely in a bad way—but this shit is actually kinda fun, i'm not gon' lie.

"you're really my son" he said, mocking the fact that i had copied his action.

i just smacked my lips at that. if anything he's mine. everything i do he do. nigga even put on the same pair of yeezy's as me today, after i had already put mine out to wear. i wasn't complainin' though, i actually kinda fucked with it.

once he was done i shook his dick a lil, lettin' it drip out before stuffing it back into his boxers. a part of me wanted to spit in my hand and just start rubbin' one out for him real quick, but i had to stop myself. every single thing does not have to be sexual. we can have some wholesome moments.

after he was all settled we both walked over to the sink to wash our hands, even though he technically didn't do nothin'.

"how you fuckin' with them?" i asked, just curious.

"they're cool. jaden's funny as fuck, i'm not gonna lie"

"look at you, makin' friends all by yourself. you're now a big boy" i teased.

"fuck you" he responded, laughing along.

after washing our hands, i grabbed us both some napkins to dry them with.

"i'm actually surprised you said yes to the club" he then said.

"shit, me too. i was lowkey on the fence at first, but then he said it was no phones allowed. and small. so i was like fuck it, let's experience sumn new"

"not just that, i thought you'd wanna go back to the hotel and...you know" he said before wrapping his arms around my waist.

lil daddy horny all the time i swear. as you can see, it truly don't be me on that timin' all the time. well i don't show it all the time. for him, i'm horny 25/8.

"we can still do that" i said, wrapping my arms around his neck "when has goin' out ever stopped us. shit, we typically get back hornier"

"you right" he said, before leanin' in.

he caught my bottom lip with his teeth, pullin' on it gently while slidin' his hands down to my ass and cuppin' it.

oh? that's his timin' for tonight? i'm not mad at it.

even though we probably not gon' fuck later, i'll definitely let him lead. and if we do end up fuckin', i'll let him hit. he deserve it. i got two rounds last night.

"i love you" he said, whispering against my lips.

"i love you too pa"

he finally kissed me, slowly and sensually. his tongue entering my mouth and slidin' against mine before using it to explore the rest of my mouth. on top of just his body—and him just in general—makin' me horny, it really be our kisses. he just knows how to kiss and make you...i can't even think about the words to describe it right now.

after a few seconds of tonguing me down, he pulled back and rested his forehead against mine as we caught our breaths.

"let's get goin' then so we can get to the hotel"

"you horny freaky fuck" i said with a smile.

"you know it" he said, then slapped my ass with both hands.

that actually hurt a lil.

we straightened ourselves up then left the bathroom, goin' back over to the booth. just as we were gettin' there our shots were also being brought over.

"perfect timing" jaden said, distributing the shots that were on the tray to each of us as we sat down.

"y'all enjoyed y'all selves?" karim asked with a knowing smirk.

"nigga fuck you" i said holdin' up my middle finger at him and laughing.

"we ain't do non' but pee" i continued, which was kinda a lie, but not really.

"okay" he said raising his arms up in defeat.

"nigga let them be, we was like that too back in the day" jaden said.

"wait, how old are y'all?" i asked, confused 'cus they don't seem that much older than us.

"i'm twenty-two, will be twenty-three come january, and jay turning twenty-two soon" karim explained.

"nigga, so we basically the same age"

"yeah but y'all ain't experienced life like us. it's coo though, i'll give it a year. y'all will be there soon"

"man whatever. let's take these shots" i said.

"yes please" jaden agreed "i'm ready to get fucked up and go out. i just hope it's not a lotta white people there though. i ain't pack my folding chair"

i'm fucking weak, this nigga is funny. we were all cracking up for a good minute til we calmed down.

"aight cheers pussies" karim said, raising his shot glass.

"to what?" jaden asked as the rest of us followed.

"to love"

— 𝙾𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙳𝙾𝚆𝙽 𝙻𝙾𝚆 —
𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 | 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 | 𝚂𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙴

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 3.2K 18
Two best friends. One Gay and the other is straight.
703K 27K 57
แด˜แด€ส€แด› ษช "แดกแด‡ แด‹ษดแด‡แดก ษชแด› แดกแด€s แดกส€แดษดษข, ส™แดœแด› ษชแด› า“แด‡สŸแด› แดŠแดœsแด› sแด ส€ษชษขสœแด›"
223K 9.6K 26
| ๐š๐ก โ€ข ๐ ๐š๐ก โ€ข ๐ฉ๐š๐ฒ | ๐Ÿ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž. ๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐š๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ง๐๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๏ฟฝ...
2.8K 142 18
(แด‹ษชสŸสŸแดœษขแดษด แด˜ส€ษชษดแด„แด‡ แด€แดœ ๊œฐษชแด„) แด‹ษชสŸสŸแดœแด€ ษช๊œฑ แด€ ษดแด-ษขแดแดแด… ๊œฑแด›แด‡แด€สŸษชษดษข ส™ส€แด€แด›, แด€๊œฑ แดแด€ษดส สŸแดแด„แด€สŸ๊œฑ ๊œฑแด€ส. สœแด‡ สœแด€๊œฑ ษดแด ๊œฐแด€แดษชสŸส แด€ษดแด… สŸษชแด แด‡๊œฑ ษชษด แด€ แด›ส€แด‡แด‡สœแดแดœ๊œฑแด‡ สŸแดแด„แด€แด›แด‡แด… ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดแดแด…๊œฑ แด€สŸสŸ แด€สŸ...