❋ αϲϲι∂єиταℓ мαяяιgє ❋

Galing kay SSnovelist

On a certain day, Xiao Zhan, feeling quite peculiar, goes to a bar for a drink and ends up drastically changi... Higit pa

αυτнοя'ѕ иοτє
ρяοℓοgυє
ƠƝЄ
ƬƜƠ
ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƑƠƲƦ
ƑƖƔЄ
ƧƖҲ
ƧЄƔЄƝ
ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƝƖƝЄ
ƬЄƝ
ЄԼЄƔЄƝ
ƬƜЄԼƔЄ
ƬӇƖƦƬЄЄƝ
ƑƠƲƦƬЄЄƝ
ƑƖƑƬЄЄƝ
ƧƖҲƬЄЄƝ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬЄЄƝ
ЄƖƓӇƬЄЄƝ
ƝƖƝЄƬЄЄƝ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƑƖƑƬƳ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƧƖҲƬƳ
ƧƖҲƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƧƖҲƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƧƖXƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ЄƖƓӇƬ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƝƖƝЄƬƳ
ƝƖƝЄƬƳ ƠƝЄ
🔹ƭɦε εɳ∂🔹
ᎡᎬᏙᏆᎬᏔՏ αղժ ᎡᎪͲᏆΝᏀՏ

ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ

2.2K 213 24
Galing kay SSnovelist

The one who was sick was Xiao Zhan.

The one who suffered was also Xiao Zhan.

The Wang Yibo today was more excited than ever before. In the past, he only made Xiao Zhan call him laoshi and laogong.

Today, in addition to those, he also made Xiao Zhan say he likes him.

After Xiao Zhan said it, he asked again.

"How much do you like me?

"I like you so much."

"Connect it and say it together."

"Laogong, I like you so much."

"I like you too."

...

In the evening, Xiao Zhan took another dose of fever and cold relief medicine after dinner. Wang Yibo still had some things to deal with, so after dinner, he went to the study

Xiao Zhan was idle so he also went to accompany him in his study.

Originally, he just sat aside and looked for a book on the shelf to read, but after only reading for a while, Xiao Zhan felt a little bored.

Then he turned his attention to Wang Yibo.

Wang Yibo was typing very seriously. The whole study was the sound of his keyboard. Xiao Zhan put the book back and lay on the table to watch Wang Yibo.

As he watched, Xiao Zhan had a wicked idea.

He didn't know whether the fever gave him courage or he deliberately did it using the fever as an excuse. Xiao Zhan stared at Wang Yibo's thigh. Before long, he stood up and directly sat on it.

Wang Yibo was typing. After being disturbed by Xiao Zhan, he typed a lot of gibberish on the screen.

Xiao Zhan adjusted his sitting posture, faced Wang Yibo, put his chin on Wang Yibo's shoulder, and lay there with his head down.

"May I bother you?" Xiao Zhan asked.

Wang Yibo laughed and said, "You're asking when you're already like this?"

Xiao Zhan helped Wang Yibo answer, "I may."

Wang Yibo rubbed Xiao Zhan's back and continued to finish typing the string of unfinished words from just now, and then opened a video.

The voice came out of the computer. Xiao Zhan turned around curiously for a look, then turned his head back.

Wang Yibo realized that the sick Xiao Zhan was particularly clingy.

He was so clingy that it made him think of their first meeting.

When they were at the bar, Xiao Zhan was already a little clingy. Later, when they got to bed, Xiao Zhan also began to cling to him like death.

"Sleepy?" Wang Yibo patted Xiao Zhan on the head.

Xiao Zhan replied, "Mn."

Wang Yibo, "After taking medicine, you'll indeed feel drowsy."

Xiao Zhan, "Mn."

Wang Yibo, "Go sleep?"

Xiao Zhan, "No."

Wang Yibo, "What book were you reading just now?"

Xiao Zhan thought about it, "I forgot."

Wang Yibo chuckled, "You read it for nothing."

Xiao Zhan, "I only flipped through two pages."

Wang Yibo, "I'm done after I finish watching this video."

Xiao Zhan, "It's all right, you can work."

Wang Yibo chuckled and rubbed the back of Xiao Zhan's head, "Sleep if you're sleepy."

Wang Yibo's videos are always lengthy and boring. Xiao Zhan doesn't even need to look at it visually, just the sound was enough to hypnotize him.

Then he went straight to sleep laying on Wang Yibo.

Xiao Zhan was truly tired today. After Wang Yibo finished watching this video and replied to a few emails. Xiao Zhan has fallen deep asleep and wouldn't wake up no matter how he moved.

Wang Yibo didn't wake him up and directly carried him back to the bedroom.

Just after placing him on the bed, Xiao Zhan's phone rang.

Xiao Zhan was dead asleep and had no movements. Wang Yibo took the phone from his pocket and saw that it was a call from Zhang Kai.

Wang Yibo directly picked it up.

"Zhan, do you know what happened to your father?"

Wang Yibo got up from the bed, "It's me."

"Uh, you, that, Wang-, ah." Zhang Kai thought for a few seconds and finally decided, "Hello, Mr. Wang, where's Xiao Zhan?"

Wang Yibo went to the window and said, "He's asleep."

"Asleep?" Zhang Kai was confused, "It's only 10 o'clock right now."

Wang Yibo, "He's a little tired today and fell asleep.

"Tired... cough, mn mn, oh right, you just came back from a business trip, hahaha."

Wang Yibo, "What's up? Is there anything important?"

Zhang Kai said, "Ah, I want to tell him about his father. Uh, um, do you know about his father?"

Wang Yibo, "I know."

Zhang Kai wasn't sure to what extent Xiao Zhan had told Wang Yibo. He said tentatively, "What do you know?"

Wang Yibo, "I know everything." Wang Yibo said as he looked at Xiao Zhan, "Xiao Jianshi came to City A yesterday."

"Fuck!" Zhang Kai scolded, "So he did go there."

Now he was sure that Wang Yibo knows everything

"He didn't do anything to Xiao Zhan, right?" Zhang Kai said with concern.

Wang Yibo, "Not much."

Zhang Kai sighed, "This is good, it's good that you know. The first two times when his father came to find him, he solved it himself. This bastard doesn't have much capability, he only knows how to threaten Xiao Zhan, saying he wants to sue him and saying he'll deal with Xiao Zhan's mother." Zhang Kai paused for a bit, "Did you know these things?"

Wang Yibo said in a quiet voice, "I know now."

Zhang Kai paused for a few seconds and suddenly sighed, "I called today to say that the police took Xiao Jianshi away from the hospital today. They said that the other party's family members suddenly refused to settle it privately and decided to hold him for hit-and-run."

Wang Yibo let out a quiet "mn".

Zhang Kai assumed, "You knew about this?"

Wang Yibo, "I knew."

Zhang Kai assumed a bit more, "It can't be that you did this, right?"

Wang Yibo "Mn.

"Oh shit!" Zhang Kai shouted, "You're too awesome! Too awesome!"

Zhang Kai continued to curse, "Xiao Jianshi, this son of a bitch, should be given a piece of mind. He's done for now. These few years, he-," Zhang Kai sighed, "It's just that Zhan doesn't want to hear about him, otherwise I can talk all night."

Wang Yibo, "You can talk, I'll listen."

Zhang Kai probably got too excited. Driven by Wang Yibo, he immediately became enthusiastic.

"Six months ago, Xiao Jianshi suddenly went to City A to find Zhan for money. I knew there was a problem then. Zhan wanted to use money to send him away and told me to leave it alone. How could I leave this alone? So I went to investigate this."

"After he divorced Zhan's mother, he married and got another wife two years later. He even started a business. Later, the business failed and he started showing domestic violence. It was exactly the same as before. His wife couldn't stand it after a few years and divorced him. He owes a lot of debt from his business and started gambling, and his debt became larger and larger. He's a waste of a human being.

"He and that wife of his also had a child. His wife got custody of their child. After the divorce, he even went to ask his wife for money. Maybe because he didn't get anything, he came to find Zhan."

"Zhan and I are classmates from junior high. I've never seen his father. His mother was the one who came to all the parents' meetings. There was a time when Zhan often asked for leave and didn't talk much at school. Later, he transferred directly to City A. Then even later, after we met in university again, I found out what happened."

"Zhan doesn't want to mention his father at all, so I rarely ever speak of him.

"Sigh, every time I think about what happened this time, I get so angry.

Maybe because he thought he talked too much. Zhang Kai laughed after each sentence, "It's great that you can solve this matter, Mr. Wang."

Wang Yibo said, "Mn, thank you.

Zhang Kai laughed uneasily, "I didn't do much, then uh, it's getting late. It's great that Zhan's fine, then I'll hang up first."

Wang Yibo, "Okay, don't mention Xiao Jianshi in the future."

Zhang Kai, "Okay, I know."

Wang Yibo hung up the phone and went back to bed. He found that Xiao Zhan had woken up and was staring at him with big open eyes.

Wang Yibo leaned over and said, "Awake?"

Xiao Zhan, "I've been awake for a while."

When Wang Yibo placed the phone on Xiao Zhan's side, only then did Xiao Zhan notice that the phone was his own.

Xiao Zhan was puzzled, his eyes followed his phone, and then returned to Wang Yibo's face, "You answered my phone?"

Wang Yibo nodded, "Zhang Kai called."

Xiao Zhan said, "Oh, you chatted for so long."

Wang Yibo, "What did you hear?"

"I heard your mn mn mn, okay okay okay." Xiao Zhan laughed. "You're the same with everyone you call. Mn mn mn, okay okay okay. You're also the same with me."

Wang Yibo hugged Xiao Zhan, "I'll talk more in the future."

Xiao Zhan laughed and asked, "Did Zhang Kai call to talk about my dad?"

Wang Yibo, "Mn."

Xiao Zhan, "Zhang Kai's a good person."

Wang Yibo, "Mn."

Xiao Zhan used his head to rub against Wang Yibo, "You're good too."

Xiao Zhan lay down for a while, suddenly raised his head to look at Wang Yibo, and frowned slightly with his brows, "Wang Yibo, do you think I'm troublesome?"

Wang Yibo shook his head, "No, how would I?"

Xiao Zhan thought for a moment and said quietly, "I think you just became of an age where you wanted to marry a husband and live a steady life. But you didn't expect for me to be so troublesome and have so many things behind my butt."

Wang Yibo lowered his head and looked at Xiao Zhan's eyes.

He thought of what Xiao Zhan said last night, that Xiao Jianshi took him out to socialize when he was a child.

Such a small Xiao Zhan, flattering people in a pile of adults and having to act based on other people's attitudes.

"Xiao Zhan." Wang Yibo called his name, "What's our relationship right now?"

Xiao Zhan replied, "You're my husband."

"We are each other's husbands. We have built a family together. We are a family. There is nothing troublesome or not troublesome." Wang Yibo said. "We have an equal relationship. You have some problems that need to be corrected."

Xiao Zhan stared at Wang Yibo blankly, "Problems?"

Wang Yibo, "Yes, problems."

Xiao Zhan, "What problems?"

Wang Yibo, "You can be considerate of my mood, but you shouldn't act according to my attitude."

As Wang Yibo said this, Xiao Zhan did indeed think of many things.

From their marriage up until now, he has been acting according to Wang Yibo's attitude. He was afraid that Wang Yiehng would be angry and unhappy. Whatever he does at home, he would think about what would happen if Wang Yibo found out.

He was afraid to disturb him, afraid to be troublesome.

Wang Yibo continued, "Don't be afraid of me. Say whatever you want in front of me. You can even cuss at me."

Xiao Zhan pffted and laughed. He asked Wang Yibo, "Have you ever been cussed at?"

Wang Yibo, "No, but you can."

Xiao Zhan thought for a bit, "What can you be cussed for?"

Wang Yibo, "If you really wanted to cuss, you wouldn't be finding reasons to do it."

"That makes a lot of sense." Xiao Zhan said to Wang Yibo. "I can cuss you out right now."

Wang Yibo raised his eyebrows, "Cuss then."

Xiao Zhan smiled happily, "It's the first time I'm seeing someone so happy to be cussed at."

Wang Yibo, "Cuss."

Xiao Zhan, "Wang Yibo is a big fool straight guy."

Wang Yibo laughed. He flipped over and lowered his head to look at Xiao Zhan, then bit his cheek, "Why are you so cute."

Xiao Zhan smiled as he raised his head, then found an excuse, "Because I have a fever, my mind isn't clear."

Wang Yibo exposed him, "Your fever has long gone away."

Xiao Zhan, "My mind is still feverish."

Wang Yibo laughed again.

Wang Yibo began to rub against Xiao Zhan, "I'm free tomorrow. I'm going to arrange for our two families to eat together at noon, to let everyone meet formally."

Xiao Zhan nodded, "Okay."

Wang Yibo, "I also have time in the evening. I can have dinner with your group of friends. Tomorrow's a weekend, are they free?"

Xiao Zhan nodded, "They're free, they even asked me about it today at noon."

Wang Yibo smiled, "I'll ask Xu Jing to reserve for a restaurant and tell you the place tomorrow morning"

Xiao Zhan smiled, "Okay, I'll introduce you to them grandly, deng deng deng deng."

Wang Yibo was amused by Xiao Zhan again.

Wang Yibo asked, "Can your mind have a fever every day in the future?"

Xiao Zhan finally became embarrassed. He quickly shook his head and said, "No."

Wang Yibo pinched Xiao Zhan's chin, didn't let him shake his head, and nodded it up and down for him twice, "Yes."

Xiao Zhan's mind continued to be feverish, "I have already been introduced to various people by Mr. Wang. Tomorrow, Mr. Wang will also finally be introduced as Xiao Zhan's husband. "

Wang Yibo replied, "I'm so honored."

Xiao Zhan clenched his fist under Wang Yibo's mouth, "Please give a speech, Mr. Wang."

"Thank you, Mr. Xiao, for giving me this opportunity." Wang Yibo said, holding the microphone and looking into the microphone's eyes. He was very cooperative and appeared like he was accepting an award. "I will also cherish the opportunity given to me by Mr. Xiao. In the future, Mr. Xiao is not only my little husband, but also my lover and my beloved. I will try my best to be a good husband."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

61.9K 3.2K 13
Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan are have been in a relationship for five years. One day, Xiao Zhan propose to Yibo, but Yibo rejected him and run away. After...
189K 11.4K 26
COMPLETED [2020/06/13] Xiao Zhan is one of the best college professors who's majoring in Business & Management. At age of 26 he managed to get a pr...
160K 9.4K 27
"Tell me , do you regret it ?" "I....I.. of course..I don't" Wangyibo is from a rich and disciplined family . But he isn't interested in any rules a...
32K 2.2K 36
Wang Yibo , leader of a mafia triad. He often kills to get rid of boredom. Just like this, he got himself inside a jail for a single night. And he ha...