The Beginning

By _Writeratheart__

Marriage has always been a curse to Giovanni Morello, as a Boss of the Italian mafia. Along with the death of... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thrity-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five

Author's Note

2.6K 21 1
By _Writeratheart__

Alright, ya'll. Let's be honest, I haven't been writing at ALL. The first year of college kicked my ass and Wattpad was the last thing on my mind. I also think that because I started this account when I was 14, the stories I have written since then have just been garbage.

I made a new account. I want to start fresh, meaning that slowly, I will be moving the stories from this account to my new one. Editing them and changing some of the plots of stories.

I was rereading some of the books I read and I just cringed. I'm not happy with the way that these books have turned out. I want to redo them and I want to start fresh.

I will keep these books up on this account until I move them to my new one.

You guys can follow my new account @emmacorinx where I will be writing books. Also, writer's block has been a MAJOR thing ever since I published my book Sliding Into Home. I think the pressure of everyone asking when I am going to publish my next one has made me overwhelmed.

I feel so bad I haven't updated. Everyone wants updates. I'm trying to get my writing back on track. I want to finish writing a book before publishing on here because I usually write a chapter and publish then write the next chapter. Which is why updates have been so inconsistent. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 1.4K 14
Rosalie's father always told her she could marry for love, but as her fathers health quickly declines Rosalie is forced into marriage with the man sh...
117K 3K 35
"Don't leave." he takes my hand in his and looks me in the eyes that are full of different emotions now and I can't help but stare back, I don't want...
2.5M 72.2K 48
"What did you do?" Nathan voice make me jump, he was standing right behind me. I turn around slightly to face his towering frame at me, "Nothing, it'...
68.6K 880 19
𝐀 π„ππ„πŒπˆπ„π’ π“πŽ π‹πŽπ•π„π‘π’ 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐃 πŒπ€π‘π‘πˆπ€π†π„ π’π“πŽπ‘π˜ qο½₯゚゚ο½₯ ‒𝐀 𝐑 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀 𝐕 𝐈 𝐓 𝐀 𝐋 𝐄‒ The rebellious mafi...