The Jerks Next Door || Ashton...

By beautylieswithinu

In which those jerks whom they used to idolize move next door. || © 2013-2014 beautylieswithinu || fanfiction... More

Chapter 1 | I'm Late!
Chapter 3 | Screaming, Old Friends, and More Screaming
Chapter 4 | Sight
Chapter 5 | Spaghetti
Chapter 6 | Monsters
Chapter 7 | Jerk Games
Chapter 8 | New Friends
Chapter 9 | Realization
Chapter 10 | Oh, It's You Again.
Chapter 11 | Confrontation
Chapter 12 | Emotions
Chapter 13 | Disappointment
Chapter 14 | Surprise
Chapter 15 | Makeover
Chapter 16 | Lost and Found
Chapter 17 | Theories
Chapter 18 | New Life
Chapter 19 | Heartbreak Girl
Chapter 20 | Exercise
Chapter 21 | Neighbors and Nightmares
Chapter 22 | Hailey and Eddie, Leslie and Jack
Chapter 23 | Nervous Flirting
Chapter 24 | Woah
Chapter 25 | It's Not Over Yet
Chapter 26 | Smoothies, Starbucks, and Sleep
Chapter 27 | Date
Chapter 28 | Choices
Chapter 29 | Memories
Chapter 30 | Fighting
Chapter 31 | Changes and Spontaneity
Chapter 32 | Backstories
Chapter 33 | How Romantic
Chapter 34 | Wedding
Chapter 35 | Tour
Chapter 36 | University
Chapter 37 | Overconfidence
Chapter 38 | Flowers
Chapter 39 | Life Was Good
Chapter 40 | Unconditional
Chapter 41 | Love
Epilogue
Q&A

Chapter 2 | The Worst Feeling in the World

104K 3.1K 328
By beautylieswithinu

Ashley POV

Al and I both got out of her car, at our breaking point of excitement.

As we got out of the car, I looked around. It was a plain old neighborhood, nothing special. We had parked more than a couple of blocks away from the arena because of the serious lack of parking. However, the area had a sort of glamor to it.

The excitement must have been getting to me.

I think Al had felt it too, because her voice had a sort of shy anticipation in it. "You ready?" she asked.

"Not really. You?" I replied.

"Same," she said. "Let's go."

We could hear the screaming girls from a block and a half away, and we could see their bright neon posters from a little less than a block away. I felt bad for the people who lived near to the arena and had to constantly deal with this.

We didn't know what we had expected. This was a One Direction concert.

"Hey," I said, "what time is it right now?"

Al checked her phone. "4 o'clock," she said, "What time does the concert start?"

"6:30," I said.

We gave each other a look. "Snack bar." We both nodded.

The line was...long. Well that was an understatement. By the time there were only four people in front of us, I had to pee...badly.

In the end, I bought two cookies, two water bottles, and a small bag of sea-salt-and-vinegar-flavored Kettle Brand chips. I bought all of that for myself. Yes, I had my random cravings just like any other eighteen-year-old. Plus, the water bottles would be for when I got majorly dehydrated from all the dancing and jumping around that I knew I was going to be doing.

After that, I ran for the restroom. Ladies and gentlemen, Ashley Aimer, the girl with the bladder the size of a peanut.

Al and I both realized that we had left our posters in the car (we basically hated ourselves after that), so I volunteered to go back to the car and get them, my excuse being that I needed to "burn off the chips and cookies."

Walking back to the arena with the posters in my hands, I realized that this was actually happening. My best friend and I were actually about to meet our idols. But there was just one thing standing in the way.

Waiting for a concert.

The absolute worst feeling in the world.

***********************

feel free to punch that vote button in the face as if it were jensen ackles bc mhm i would like to punch him in the face bABE

ashley x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 4K 23
• COMPLETED • may start off slow at first, but bear with it it'll pick up • "sheomri is a demon goddess, and i took her soul. so what does that make...
757K 35.5K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
800K 24.8K 148
My name is Katniss Everdeen. I am eighteen years old. I survived The Hunger Games twice. Peeta was hijacked. He was rescued and he's fighting to retu...
20.8K 359 9
MHA characters get a chance to watch various realities or It's your usual multiverse reaction fic... just with a little more effort than standard. ...