ᴋᴀʟᴀɴɪ (𝕿𝖜𝖎𝖓 ¹ x rᥱᥲძᥱr)

Bởi NIYA2TACT

IN WHICH... Dis book is completed.!!! Xem Thêm

CAST.!!
TRYOUTS.!!
HELEN'S HOUSE.!!
LIVE.!!
TICCYTACC.!!
FACETIME & CLOWNING.!!
KALANI'S BIRTHDAY BASH.!!
MEETING.!!
DATE.!!
ᴄᴀʟʟᴏᴜᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏᴘᴏᴜᴛs.!!
GETTING TOGETHER.!!
QUALITY TIME.!!
FAMILY DATE.!!
THE SPILL.!!
GROCERY SHOPPING VLOG.!!
SUPRISES.!!
BATTLES AFTER BATTLES.!!
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS.!!
TSQUAD VS DOC.!!
SPOT EM GOT EM.!!
SPEND THE DAY W/ KALANI.!!
BATTLES AND SLEEPOVERS.!!
MESSY ANNIVERSARY.!!
LAST DAY.!!
SMH.!!
REBOUNDS.!!
SECRETS AND APOLOGIES.!!
SUNDAY FUNDAY.!!
ARMANI'S BIRTHDAY PARTY.!!
CLOWNING WITH KALANI.!!
SKEEYEE.!!
2MAN.!!
DEALS AND PROMISES.!!
MOMMA BROWN DAY.!!
THE FACEOFF.!!
"WE FOR LIFE.!!"

PAINT DATE.!!

459 12 2
Bởi NIYA2TACT

Kalani Marie Brown
12:49 PM
Momma Brown House📍
____________________________________

Kalani was currently flat ironing her hair for the day while being entertained by Demauri and Armani.

"So we agree on making diss tracks?" Armani asked earning multiple yes's from the others. "Okay, Kalani you have to be the judge and tell us the reason why."

"Okay." Kalani said as she started on another section of her hair. The three went on mute and started writing their diss tracks.

"Knock knock." Tristen said as she walked inside the bathroom. "How you gon say knock knock then barge in?" Kalani asked as she unplugged the flat iron.

"Don't matter, ain't we matching?" Tristen asked. Kalani nodded her head at the question as Tristen moved to sit on the toilet.

"I'm finna go get ready and grab the camera." Kalani said as she walked out of the bathroom.

✰ 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩 ✰

Kalani and Tristen were now at target to buy the painting supplies. "Aint we supposed to be doing a person meditating?" Kalani asked as she started grabbing the canvases. Tristen nodded her head and grabbed different colored paint.

"Y'all see Tristen? she grabbing the paint." Kalani asked as she moved around in the aisle. Tristen started making her way towards Kalani. "Can you stop? You look like a crack head"

Kalani side eyed Tristen before she started pushing the buggy. "I think we should get some fruits and snacks." Kalani said as she walked to the freezers.

"Grab that fruit tray." Kalani said as she grabbed a pineapple tray. Tristen put the fruit tray in the carts before they made their way to self checkout. "Look at Kalani, paying for everything."

Tristen helped Kalani with scanning and bagging everything before the duo made their way to Momma Browns' car.

"What park y'all going to?" Momma Brown asked as she drove out the parking lot. "Griffith." Kalani said as she showed Tristen the picture Momma Brown took of them at a regular gas station.  "Ouu I like dat, send it to me." Tristen said.

It took the trio forty five minutes before they arrived. Kalani and Tristen grabbed all the bags and walked to the grass.

"Call me when y'all ready and have y'all location on." Momma Brown said as she got in the car and drove off. The duo waved before starting on their paintings.

"Can you pass me that brush?" Kalani asked. Tristen nodded her head and passed the paintbrush to Kalani. "Thank you." Kalani mumbled

An hour and ten minutes have passed and Kalani and Tristen were currently doing finishing touches on their paintings.

"Okay, we gon show it to the camera on three." Kalani said as she grabbed her canvas.

"One." Kalani said before turning her head to Tristen. "Could you like, idk Count." Tristen scrunched her face up. "My bad, two."

"Three!" They both said as they turned their paintings around. "You go first Tris," Kalani said. Tristen showed hers before Kalani showed hers. They gave each other a high five before they started cleaning everything up.

Once the duo finished cleaning everything up, Tristen called Momma Brown while Kalani called the group chat.

"HEYY KAY BAE!" Armani yelled earning a scrunched up face from Demauri. "She's not your bae, she don't even wantchu." Armani side eyed him. "Kalani ain't you my bae?"

"Don't put me innat." Kalani said as she opened the pineapple tray. "Exactly, she know better." Demauri said.

"Kalani don't know a goddamn thing, anyways how was y'all day?" Kalani asked. "It was decent, you ain't tell us who won for the diss tracks." Armani said as she grabbed a water bottle.

"Oh, I think Tristen won the battle." Kalani said making the other two scrunch their faces.

"She ain't even participate, just say I won ma." Demauri said. Kalani quickly nodded her head. "Your shit was ass, and when I say ass I mean hot ass." Kalani said making Armani laugh.

Demauri mugged the girls before hanging up. Kalani and Armani started laughing before Kalani's phone started blowing up.

"Oh shit, that's D" Kalani said as she started screen sharing. Tapping on one of the notifications, Kalani started reading them. Kalani laughed before showing Tristen the messages.

Tristen laughed before giving Kalani her phone back. "He is something else, 'talm bout 'I'm telling Momma Brown you talking like dat,' cmon let's make a TikTok." Tristen said as she clicked on a sound. "You know this?"

Kalani nodded her head before setting the camera up while Tristen started the three second countdown. The duo had redid the TikTok a few times before deciding that, that was the best it was gonna get.

"Momma five minutes away, Armani you should come over." Tristen said as she started packing everything up. "I'll ask her, if y'all want me to stay over, y'all gotta ask." Armani said as she got off her bed then went mute.

Kalani started helping Tristen pack everything up then grabbed the camera. A few minutes have passed and Momma Brown was now pulling up.

"My momma said I can go I just gotta find a way there and back." Armani said. The duo nodded their heads and started walking to the car.

"Momma, can we pick Armani up?" Tristen asked as she got in the passenger seat. Momma Brown nodded her head and turned left.

"We comin to get you." Kalani said as Demauri joined the call. "Y'all coming to get me too?" Demauri asked making Kalani side eye the camera. "Momma said no." Kalani said.

Demauri scrunched his face up. "You ain't even ask her." Kalani shrugged her shoulders before smiling. "Momma, Demauri asked if you can pick him up."

"Yea, he better be ready because I'm not waiting on him." Momma Brown said as she turned onto Armani's block. "I'll be ready Momma Brown." Demauri said as he started packing his bag.

Momma Brown started honking the horn repeatedly. "We outside yo house 'Mani." Kalani said as she scooted to the middle.

A few minutes had passed before Armani walked out the door and made her way to the car. Getting in she greeted everybody before Momma Brown started making her way to the twins house.

✰ 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩 ✰

The group was now at Momma Brown's house. Kalani was putting her painting on the wall while Demauri and Armani kept getting into it about Brawl.

"It ain't never that serious, if you know you gon be mad about the game why would you play it?" Demauri asked. "Because there's other people playing and you keep aiming at me!" Armani explained.

"She got a point D, but also sometimes you gotta just take the L and move on." Kalani said after hearing both sides of the story. "Anyways, cmon we finna go outside." Kalani said as she put the chair back.

"Why?" Armani asked as she got off the bed. "Y'all need to get off the internet, so put y'all phones on the charger and cmon." Kalani said as she put her slippers on and left the room. The duo looked at each other before following Kalani outside.

"Cmon we finna flip and do kid things." Kalani said as she opened the backdoor. "We flipping on the trampoline?" Armani asked causing Kalani to shake her head. "No, we on the grass wid it." Kalani said as she closed the screen door.

The trio was flipping and tumbling for fifteen minutes before Sassy came outside. "We finna eat so come wash y'all hands." Sassy said as she walked back inside.

The trio made their way inside and took turns washing their hands in the kitchen then made their way to the living room. "Y'all wanna Watch Who made the potato salad?" Kalani asked making the others nod their heads.

Kalani turned the movie on and sat down right beside Demauri. A few minutes later Trin ran into the living room and jumped on Kalani's lap.

Demauri side eyed Trin before pushing her off. "Get off my girl lap, she does not want y'all, what don't y'all get?"

Kalani laughed as Trin got up and pushed his head, jumping back on Kalani's lap. Demauri scrunched his face up before turning his head to Kalani. "So you just gone let her sit there?"

Kalani looked at his face before laughing. "Trin, sit right here." Kalani said as she patted the spot next to her. As soon as Trin got up, Demauri put his face in Kalani's lap.  Out of instinct, Kalani's hands started playing on his head. An hour and some minutes have passed and now everyone was in the kitchen getting their plates made.

"Who wants a Hawaiian Roll?" Momma Brown said as she opened the oven. "I do.!" All the kids synchronized as they put one of their hands up.

Momma Brown placed one on everyone's plate and made her plate. The group of kids grabbed a canned soda before walking into the living room and started eating and having conversations with one another.

✰ 𝟑𝟎 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 ✰

Now Kalani, Demauri, and Armani were in Kalani's room watching SpongeBob Squarepants.

"I'm finna go to sleep, goodnight." Armani said as she walked out the door and made her way to Sassy's room, not giving the duo enough time to say goodnight.

Demauri turned his head to Kalani to see she was already looking at him. "What you looking at me like that for?" Demauri asked as he sat up. Kalani shook her head before turning her head back to the TV.

"Anyways, Kay I really enjoy spending time with you and getting to know you. Would you like to be my girlfriend?" Demauri asked as he turned his body to face her. Kalani hesitated for a second before nodding her head.

Demauri started clapping his hands before he stopped. Kalani laughed before turning the lights off and getting in the bed. Going on her phone, Kalani tapped on Instagram and started posting pictures and videos from earlier.

ᴋᴀʟᴀɴɪsᴍᴀᴄᴋᴀᴛʜᴏᴛ: ᴘᴀɪɴᴛ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴡ/ ᴛʀɪsᴛᴇɴ.!! ᴠʟᴏɢ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ sᴏᴏɴ!
____________________________________

Kalani closed out the app and put her phone on charger before laying down. "Goodnight D." Kalani said. "Goodnight ma." Demauri said as he turned off the TV.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

9.5K 573 112
{COMPLETED} Sequel to Social Media 1 so go read that one first if you haven't already! <3
113K 2.6K 51
THIS STORY IS DISCONTINUED quackityxoc in which, quackity messages the wrong number and finds himself enjoying her company or in which lauren receive...
12.3K 297 19
this was a part of my one shots but everyone liked it so much I made it into its own story :) tw will be at the start of each chapter lol I dont real...
401K 11.4K 105
FINISHED!! Just a random TommyInnit one shot book. Don't sexualize any minors please With that enjoy the sad Tommy book :) *DRAFTS AT THE END* TW Cus...