A Vampire Life | Book 4

Autorstwa Anslee247

With the death of another family member, how will it affect the new path of motherhood that Taylor is on. Fin... Więcej

A Trail Of Bodies
Mommy
Recovering
Family Friend
Tristan de Martel
Mrs. Ripper
Moms Coming Home To You
Blast From The Past
Trap
Our Boys
Mr. and Mrs. Smith
Ghost Of Taylor's Past
Taken
Three Breeds. One Baby
Nomad
Salvatore Boarding School
Reaper Pole
Death Threat
Almost Out
Momma Alpha
President Teller
Zane Christopher Orton
We're Here For You

Prophecy Coming True

2 0 0
Autorstwa Anslee247

Taylor: Is there a plan for tonight?

Eric: Yes.

Taylor: Well?

Eric: Moon light dinner and a stroll through the city...*Taylor smiled and nodded*...Go get ready love.

George: Uhtred.

Uhtred: Yes?

George: Tonight by the woods...*Uhtred looked at him*

Uhtred: He is here...*Nion nodded and Uhtred smiled. Taylor walked out of the bathroom as she slipped on her new dress. It had a exotic and vivid with hot pink and saffron florals and leaves, offset against a plethora of blues and aquas.

It was a deep cut in the front and Eric thought she looked beautiful*

Taylor: I saw it when I dragged you out the other day...*Eric smiled*...I didn't know if it would look right on me. The tattoo and my hair...I...I sorta haven't felt right after having Abel and then came Thomas...*Eric stood and walked to her*

Eric: You look beautiful...*She smiled and kissed him*

Uhtred: Thanks for coming. I know it was a big ask.

Felix: It's not a bother. I have news.

Gisela: Are they lying?

Felix: Yes. There is no prophecy for you and...Tiffany?

Uhtred: Taylor...*Felix nodded*...Get anything else?

Felix: Well...*Gisela looked at Uhtred*

Taylor: Look at this...*Eric smiled*

Eric: We can go in...*Taylor nodded*...I didn't know you like art.

Taylor: I guess a little. I get it from my dad...*Amber smiled*

Eric: Klaus, the hybrid dick likes art...*Amber chuckled*

Taylor: Eric...*He smiled and put his hand on her hip*...This is viking.

Eric: I see...*He pulled her close as he saw people staring. Eric didn't know if it was because the way her breast were bulging in her dress or if these people were in on what was happening*...Can I ask you something?...*Taylor nodded as she read about the art she was looking at*...Did you feel...Different about yourself since you had our sons?

Taylor: I...Yes.

Eric: And Jax?...*She sighed*

Taylor: As long as I'm happy. He's content.

Eric: But he doesn't know the internal stuff...*She shook her head no as she started walking again*...Are you okay?...*She nodded yes*...Love, I am always here for you. You have no reason to feel ugly or anything of that nature. You are so beautiful and if we weren't going to dinner...I would show you all the ways...*Taylor bit her lip and kissed him*

Uhtred: This could put them in danger.

Felix: She is in danger.

Uhtred: I have to tell Eric.

Felix: They will know if they know. Uhtred, you have to be smart about this. . All of you are sitting ducks. Do you realize that all of you could die?

Gisela: So what do we do?

Felix: Do not let them get their hands on her. Eric will find out. It is written. If they so even sniff out that he knows anything or she does...They will kill them both...*He looked at his watch*...I have been here for too long. They'll know another witch is here.

Uhtred: Go and we will go to Milo. Thank you...*They hugged and Felix nodded at Gisela as he walked off*

Taylor: Where are we going for dinner?

Eric: It's a famous Italian place...*Taylor licked her lips and he smiled*

Milo: He's right. They can't know.

Uhtred: Then we are letting them rot? I asked for him to be here and now you want me to...Lie to him. He is my oldest friend and I won't do that to him.

Milo: Fine. She can't know. You know what she'll do.

Gisela: She will find out eventually...*Taylor smiled as she sipped her blood*

Taylor: Thank you. Eric...That was really good...*Eric smiled and held her hand*...Let's go walk some more.

Eric: Whatever you want to do...*They held hands as they walked off. Taylor felt Jax and stopped walking*

Eric: Love?...*She quickly pulled out her phone and called him*

Jax: Yeah?

Taylor: Are...Are you okay? I felt you.

Jax: I...Uh. Yeah. All good..

Taylor: Are you sure? Do you need me? I can head back.

Jax: No. I...I'm fine.

Taylor: Jax? You don't sound fine.

Jax: Help me.

Tara: Shut your mouth!

Taylor: Jax!...Jax!?...*The phone clicked off and she gasped*...Jax!

Eric: Taylor?

Taylor: I knew it! Tara is not human. I smelled it on her...She is a witch and she is messing with Jax. I have to go.

Eric: Taylor...Think about this.

Taylor: I am! My boys are there with them.

Eric: So is Kelly. I will call her and she will take the boys. If this is Clay...You will fall into his trap and who knows what they have planned or are cooking up...*Taylor nodded*...I won't let anything happen to you. I most certainly won't let anything happen to those boys...*Taylor sighed and he kissed her forehead. He looked at his phone and sighed*

Taylor: Eric? What is it?

Eric: Uhtred. 911...*He pulled her close as they walked back to his car*...What happened?

Taylor: Eric...*She held her head and he rubbed her shoulders. He caught her as she slowly passed out*

Eric: What?

Uhtred: We have a problem...*Eric sighed*...It's the kids.

Eric: Her kids? Her boys?

Gisela: They are after the kids, Eric.

Eric: Who?

Milo: We don't know but we do know it's witches. If you leave...

Eric: I know, I know. This doesn't make...*Gisela saw the look in his eyes*

Gisela: Eric?

Eric: Something went down back home. The witches...They are making their move. When I find out who it is...They are dead. Milo, if you try to stop me...*Milo nodded in understanding*

Milo: Just fix our home. I am sorry, we brought you here on a lie.

Eric: Not your fault. I should get her back though.

Milo: Of course...*It was a few days later. Taylor dragged Eric to the clothing store again. While she tried on outfits, he called Kelly*

Eric: Where is he?

Kelly: We don't know.

Eric: The hell do you mean you don't know?

Gemma: We haven't seen him since the night he called Taylor...*Eric groaned in annoyance*

Clay: Why does she care? Didn't she like run off with you...

Eric: Jax is still her child and the father of her children you dip shit! She wouldn't leave him to rot.

Clay: So she isn't here because?

Eric: That is none of your concern.

Kelly: Okay! Enough with the fighting. Gemma can go to the hospital and see if Tara is there. Jax was with her last.

Gemma: I knew I didn't like her for a reason...*Eric hung up and Kelly kept playing with the boys*

Abel: Daddy?

Kelly: He'll be home soon baby and so will mommy...*Eric knew they had to find Jax because if they couldn't...Taylor would come running and they were so close to figuring out who set them up. She was also coming home soon and if there was no sign of Jax. She would stop everything to find him and Eric understood because he would do the very same thing for her...

Eric took her mind off Jax as much as he could. He had been keeping in touch with Kelly about Jax. It was nothing but dead ends and Kelly told Eric that her priority was to the boys. Randy and her were watching them and keeping them away from the clubhouse until Jax was back in the picture. Abel called his mom everyday, telling her how much he loved and missed her.

It made Taylor tear up but also made her fight harder to get back to her boys. It was all she wanted and needed. Taylor did think of Jax but she hadn't felt him in danger and didn't feel him die so she knew that he had to be somewhat safe. She wanted to find the people who brought them out here into a trap, make them pay and go back home. Taylor saw Eric on the couch, looking over New Blood stuff and she kissed his neck as she rubbed his chest*

Eric: Yes love? Just getting things in order.

Taylor: Where is he?

Eric: Where is who?

Taylor: Jax.

Eric: We can't find him.

Taylor: What do you mean...You can't find him Eric!? Did you tell Klaus?...*She got no answer*...Eric!...*She vamp sped into his lap*

Eric: He is missing as well.

Taylor: We have to leave.

Eric: No...*She growled*...Love, I know. We can't do anything if we have nothing to go on. Do you hear me? They are looking and they will find something. Love...Promise me.

Taylor: Fine but for you.

Eric: Pam found out something and we are in touch with Freya.

Taylor: You think it's Clay?

Eric: He most likely has something to do with it.

Taylor: My kids?

Eric: In the care of Kelly and Gemma.

Taylor: Thank you.

Eric: We have the night off...*She bit her lip*

Taylor: So we shouldn't waste it...I have to say this though.

Eric: Can't wait to be back home?

Taylor: This time with you has been...*Eric slowly dropped his smile*...I love you.

Eric: I love you too...*Eric kissed and she untied her robe. He popped his fangs and Taylor moaned as she felt him slowly sink his fangs into her*

Taylor: Yess...*He growled as he fed harder. Taylor bit her lip as it felt good. Eric then vamp sped her to the bed*...Make love to me...*She gasped as he entered her*...Baby!...*She wrapped her arms around his neck and wrapped her legs around his waist*...Eric!

Eric: Uhhh!...*They made love for a few hours until Taylor finally passed out in his arms*...I will keep you safe my little wolf...*Taylor rolled over and felt she was in the grass. She gasped as she opened her eyes and looked around*

Nattie: Sorry. Did I startle you?

Taylor: I...You? What are you doing here? How am I here?

Nattie: I come in peace. The prophecy is coming true.

Taylor: Bull. Uhtred is married and I am married.

Nattie: Not that prophecy...*Taylor raised an eyebrow*...How are your boys?...*Taylor made her eyes glow*...I mean no disrespect. I just came to thank you for helping our people...*Taylor nodded*...Eric and you?

Taylor: What about us?...*Taylor's blood ran cold as she didn't trust this witch*

Nattie: Must be nice to have something like that...*Taylor glared her eyes at her*

Taylor: If you hurt him.

Nattie: Off you go...*Taylor opened her eyes to Eric sound asleep. Taylor cuddled closer to him and he pulled her close. Taylor knew this was a set up and wanted to know how they knew about her kids. She had to let it unfold as it may. If the prophecy was a lie, Taylor wanted to know what she was talking about*

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

383K 15.6K 52
His hand muffled my scream for help, he tries to shush me but I only struggle harder to get away from him. My tears are falling onto his hand but he...
1.8M 48.7K 53
Our moms were best friends. There wasn't much more to it than that. Every holiday, vacation and weekend, I was forced to spend time with Jax and his...
250 22 20
New Adult Werewolf Novel It all began with a dare that completely transformed my life. I was bitten by a creature that I had only believed to exist i...
230 10 10
This fanfiction takes place after the events of Legacies. where the infamous Mikaelson brothers, Klaus and Elijah, are brought back from the dead. T...