The Bites

By RegulusToast123

Regulus was bitten by a wolf when he was only 10 years old in 1971. It all happened one night when his parent... More

1. Another one 
2. The Shrieking Shack
3. Atlas's mistake 
4. Door handles
5. The Christmas of 1972
6. Jealousy 
7. Back at Grimmauld place
8. Quidditch vs Moon
9. Midnight talks
10. Diagonally
12. Animagus
13. The Prank
14. The fun outing
15. Summer school
16. Good old-fashioned lover boy
17. The horrors of PE
18. The phone call
19. August 14th 1976
20. Your safe now
21. Rocky is back
22. The fight
23. Your my hero 
24. Alice Cooper makes partys better
25. The break up
26. Christmas
27. Jegulus
28. Bludgers equal injuries
29. Valentine's Day
30. Hogsmeade gone wrong
31. James birthday
32. Dumbledore Sucks!
33. Summer part 1
34. Summer part 2
35. Summer part 3
36. Prefect patrol
37. Sirius vs the teachers
38. Star child Jr
39. Trapped before a moon
40. Note passing
41. Dolph
42. Yule ball
43. The Blackstone part 1 Auretta and Wilder
44. The Date
45. Christmas Eve
46. Christmas part 1
47. Christmas part 2

11. The Party

333 9 0
By RegulusToast123

Regulus had just managed to escape the Gryffindor common room. He just wanted a break, from everyone. Sometimes it was just to much, Sirius wanted Regulus to be just like him, and James wouldn't leave him alone. So when nobody was around he fled; James would always worry about Regulus because, Regulus would sometimes disappear. So James made it his life goal to protect Regulus, in order words James would tease Regulus as a joke.

Regulus ran into a person, he was actually happy to see, Micheal Robinson. "It's only you." Micheal sighed a big relief. "What are you doing?" Regulus questioned. "I'm going to read comic books and smoke cigarettes. You wanna come?" Micheal said to Regulus. "Sure." Regulus said with a smile. Both boys ended up in a secret room, that Micheal had found.

"Cigarette?" Micheal offered, Regulus nodded Micheal lit it for him with his fingers. Regulus started to cough bitterly. "Don't worry that's normal when you have your first cigarette." Micheal said, Regulus laughed when he was done coughing. "That was hilarious, can I have another one." Micheal smiled. "Sure. Oh yeah, so you how in 2nd year we wanted to travel the world." Micheal said, Regulus looked up. "Yeah?" "Well I'm going to this party later this week, because it's brand new, and I also want to piss of Atlas." Micheal said, a small smile grew on Regulus's. "I'll come." He said.

"Maybe I can cut, this horrendous hair." Regulus said. "Why?" "My brother thinks I look better with long hair. But I'm getting quite board, off it." "Why not cut your hair then?" Micheal questioned. "My brother would freak because, he hates it when he has to get his hair cut." Regulus said. "I'll cut your hair, because I'm done with being with being babied by Atlas." Micheal said. "Fine, just don't cut to much off."

In Micheal's dorm, Regulus sat on a chair in the bathroom while, Micheal carefully cut his hair. "And done! What do you think?" Micheal said, Regulus's eyes lit up. "It's amazing! This is way better. Thanks man." Regulus said with a grin, Micheal grinned back. "Anytime."

Regulus ended up having one last cigarette on his way back to his own room. He sort of regretted it when he, started coughing so he ran into the bathroom and shut the door behind him. Regulus spat in the sink, before rinsing his mouth out with water to get rid of that horrible taste.

"Regulus?" James called, from outside. Regulus regained his senses, before opening the bathroom door. "Are you ok? I heard you coughing." James said, Regulus nodded. "What's wrong with you? It looks like you've been crying." Regulus said confused on James puffy eyes. "Lily rejected me, but in a meaner way. Maybe I should move on from her." James said, Regulus shrugged. "It's your life, do what ever you want." He said trying to reassure James in a way, but Regulus wasn't really good at it. "Thanks Reggie." James said, Regulus nodded before going to his own bed to read.

James came over a while later. "Reggie, I'm bored!" James said sitting on the edge of Regulus's bed. "Ok and?" Regulus said. "Will you do something with me." James said. "No I'm reading." Regulus said trying to concentrate on his book. "Well can we read together?" James said. "How is that going to work?" Regulus said. "I'll read it to you." James said. "Yeah, no." Regulus said. "Please Reggie." James begged. "Fine! Just stop calling me Reggie!" Regulus said, the was probably no point in arguing, because he might be able to rest his eyes later for dinner in the great hall. To be honest it was only them in the dorm room, it also seemed that James had cheered up when he saw Regulus.

"Did you cut your hair?" James said before he started reading. "Yeah, my friend Micheal did it for me." Regulus realising his words. "You came back here alone? What if something had happened to you." James said. "You worry to much." Regulus said. "Yeah only because I care about you." James said. James ended up reading to Regulus for a couple of hours.

"Reg?" James said, Regulus groaned. "What." "Do you want to go down to the Great Hall?" "Yeah." Regulus must've fallen asleep because he felt tired, from being woken up.

At the Great Hall...
Regulus felt something hit him on the head, it landed on the table. A paper ball had been thrown at him, Regulus unravelled it in annoyance. It read.

Regulus meet us outside the Great Hall.
Ps Micheal G Robinson.

Regulus looked around the room, he then saw Micheal and Austin exit the Great Hall. So when nobody was looking he bolted along with his friends.

"We're going to get ready for the party." Austin said, while the other 2 boys nodded. "I'll meet you guys in 5." Regulus said.

Regulus ran up to his dorm, to get changed fast. He didn't have to many clothes, the nicest pants Regulus had was the blue jeans Sirius had given him once. So he wore the jeans and a green jumper. Regulus then went to go and meet his friends.

"So why didn't we invite Atlas?" Regulus questioned. "He would be against it. And he's way overprotective of Micheal." Austin said. "Oh that makes sense." Regulus said.

The three boys met, some other students which knew the way to Hogsmade. They were also met by Austin's sister and her friends. Austin's sister was called Annie Alston, her friends were called Iris Cleves and Kathrine Taylor.

"Right, let's never speak of this night in front of Ada." Annie said to her triplet brother, Austin nodded in agreement. "I'm so excited!" Micheal said, Regulus smiled. "Same here." He said beaming.

To get to Hogsmade they all went though a secret passageway. They then went to the sketchy side Hogsmade.

At the Bar/Party...
"You guys want alcohol?" Annie said, Micheal and Austin immediately jumped up. "Yes!" They both shouted. "How about you Regulus?" Regulus thought for a second he'd never had alcohol before, so why not? "Sure why not." He said. One thing lead to another, and they all got drunk on a Thursday night.

"Regulus come we're all playing spin the bottle." Micheal and Austin said dragging him to a circle. Regulus thought for a minute, he was free for the first time in forever. But he was also very tipsy.

In spin the bottle if it landed on you, you would get a dare. It landed on Austin. "I dare you to kiss Regulus." Annie said as sipped her drink. "Ok." Austin said, he leaned in and kissed Regulus. They both pulled away, everyone cheered. Holy shit, that was his first kids ever, and it was with a boy!?

Austin dragged Regulus away, into an empty corner. "Reg, are we still friends?" Austin said, Regulus nodded. "Thanks man, our friendship means a lot." He said while Regulus nodded.

The next day...
Regulus woke up with his head pounding, so this is a hang over? He thought. The Marauders couldn't know that he'd gotten drunk at age 14. He looked at the time, half 6:30. Regulus decided to go have a shower, he still had school today. On his way to the bathroom, Regulus felt like he was going to be sick.

Luckily he got to the toilet in time, Regulus threw up for a good ten minutes, after that he got in the shower.

When Regulus left the bathroom, he was met by a concerned James Sirius and Remus. "What?" Regulus said to them. "Did you throw up?" Sirius said. "No?" Regulus lied trying to act confused. "Are you sick? Or is it the moon." James said with worry. "James, the moon isn't for another 2 weeks. And I'm fine." Regulus said, but in reality he was a wreck. "Regulus did you cut your hair." Sirius and Remus said, he nodded.

At the Great Hall...
"Your beautiful hair is all gone." Sirius said dramatically. Even the girls seemed disappointed in Regulus's new hair cut because, some times they would style it like, like Sirius's hair.

Regulus just put his head down on the table, he didn't care about, what people thought he just felt really sick. "Reg aren't you going to eat something?" James said. "No thanks, I'm not hungry." Regulus said. "Come Reg, you need to eat something." James said in a serious tone. "No, I said I'm not hungry." "Regulus come on." Regulus lifted his head from off the table, and looked at James. James only ever called Regulus by his full name, when he was serious about something. "Fine." Regulus grumbled, forcing down a slice of toast, while James smiled at him.

"Are you sure, you'll be ok?" James said, Regulus nodded. "Ok bye Reggie." James said before going the opposite way from Regulus.

At first lesson...
"Regulus, please say, that your sane. These to have been acting like zombies for the whole morning." Atlas said, he frowned when he saw Regulus in the same state as Micheal and Austin. "Atlas, we're fine we just went to bed late." Micheal said. "Next time you are all going to bed early with me." Atlas said.

By lunch time Regulus felt no better, he really regretted getting drunk the night before. Regulus met the Marauders and the three girls. Everyone was laughing and chatting except Regulus. He them felt like he was going to be sick. "I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be back in 5." Regulus said before running.

20 minutes later...
Regulus had finally finished throwing up, he felt like crying because he felt so sick. "Reg, are you ok?" James said, to the younger boy. "No, I feel sick." Regulus said trying hard not to cry. "We're you sick, today or not." Regulus nodded.

James helped Regulus back to the dorm. "You get some rest, I'll be back soon." James said, Regulus was to dazed to care and he fell asleep.

Hours later...
Regulus woke up, jolting in bed with sweat dripping down his face. Oh fuck, he thought another nightmare!

"Oh Reg your awake, how do you feel." James said coming in with a tray of food. "Not good." He muttered, James placed the tray on the bedside table, before sitting on the bed next to Regulus. "I had a nightmare." Regulus said as tears left his eyes. "I promise it's going to be ok, you will never be alone again." James pulled Regulus close and hugged him, while Regulus sobbed.

After a while Regulus calmed down. "How about you get some sleep." James said still holding Regulus in his arms. "Can you stay, I'm scared to sleep alone." Regulus said quietly. "Of course. Night Baby Black." James said before closing his eyes. James had decided to move on from Lily, what about Regulus? James thought. Regulus was cute and clever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 35 16
Let's rewind... It's 1976 and Regulus is returning for his fifth year at Hogwarts. With one of the worst summers of his life behind him, he's slight...
11.7K 365 37
*** A girl with a scarred brain who wanted nothing more than her brothers to be safe. A boy with scarred skin who wanted nothing more than the girl t...
241K 5.5K 73
𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙰𝚄𝙳𝙴𝚁𝚂 𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚅𝙴𝙻 𝚃𝙾 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙶𝙾𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽 𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙾 𝙴𝚁𝙰... COMPLETED HBP-DH2 What happens after an accident involving ancient and po...
34.3K 871 6
Sirius leaves the black mansion during the night. How does Regulus cope with being abandoned by his brother he is now forbidden to see? ~I don't own...