Time after Time, Lando Norris

By wandaslittlewitch

Where a racer and golfer have a complicated past. Formula One Lando Norris x Oc @wandaslittlewith More

|The Course|
|The Roster|
|Prologue|
|Chapter 1|
|Chapter 2|
|Chapter 3|
|Chapter 4|
|Chapter 5|
|Chapter 6|
|Chapter 7|
|Chapter 9|
|Chapter 10|
|Chapter 11|
|Chapter 12|
|Chapter 13|
*Update*
|Chapter 14|
|Chapter 15|

|Chapter 8|

764 19 0
By wandaslittlewitch

|Chapter 8|
Wings

Company was something April was not expecting especially at 10 at night, so when she heard pounding at the door this time she was very confused. April didn't know if she even had the energy to get up from her spot on the couch, so she just let the keep knocking. She wasn't in the mood to deal with anyone right now. However, she didn't have a choice as Lando Norris opened her front door with his hands full of brownie mix and McDonald's with a concerned expression. April immediately sat up with a confused expression as the two just stared at each other.

"You always leave a key under your doormat, now get up we can't break tradition!" Lando says to the woman walking over to her after putting his stuff down on the counter. "Lando I appreciate this but I am tired." April lied as she landed back down on the couch sulking. "Nope I'm not accepting this, I know you're not tired and don't tell me you're fine. I will drag you to the kitchen if I have to" "Well I'm not moving Lando and I am fine." They both were too stubborn for their own good and both knew the truth that April was not ok. "Fine have it your way." "Wait what?" Lando marched over to April and grabbed her legs as she tried to kick out of his hold but it was no use. He had dragged her by her legs on the floor to her kitchen. Once they reached the kitchen he dropped her legs back on the ground and put his hand out to help her up. "Fine" April agreed taking the boy's hand to get off her floor.

The two ate the burgers in silence on the bar stools in April's kitchen until April broke the silence "Are you here because you saw the post?" April asked quietly already knowing his answer but just wanting confirmation. Lando looks over to the girl with a short reply "Yes I know how you can get." "Lando you don't have to worry about me I'm fine." "No, you're not I know you April, even if we want to pretend I don't I do. Now do not listen to those stupid comments half of them probably haven't even seen you golf before, but I have. You have played this sport your entire life and you truly have a talent. You can't let your anxiety and those people win April. You have worked your ass off to get where you are and you deserve it." April couldn't help the tears that swelled up in her eyes hearing Lando's words. Before she knew what she was doing she hugged the boy tight. Lando was caught off guard by her actions but immediately hugged her back. He missed this feeling of having April in his arms, oh how everything felt just right in this moment having his girl back in his arms, but it was cut off too soon. April pulled back and looked at the boy "Do you really mean that?" Lando looked at April as if she was the most beautiful thing in the world and to him, she was "Of course Reyes, now let's go make some brownies."

The two both felt like they were 17 again in love in their own little world baking brownies together. As much as April didn't want to admit it she was glad Lando came by. April never stopped their tradition after the breakup it felt wrong to her, she would always get McDonald's and bake brownies the night before a match to help calm herself down as it reminded her of him. Watching Lando concentrate on mixing the mix was a sight that brought a smile to her face, long forgetting the post. Breaking his concentration Lando felt a nudge at his leg, he looked down to see Finn. "Oh hi buddy did you miss me, I missed you!" Lando kneeled to greet the dog as they were both excited to be reunited. April snapped a picture of the two as the sight truly warmed her heart.

After taking and eating the brownies Lando was about to leave as he knew April needed rest for tomorrow. He grabbed his keys and headed to the door. "I missed you, Lando." He felt his heart stop moving with those words. His whole body went stiff, he has wished to hear those exact words from her lips. He had his back turned to her with his eyes shut trying to process her words. He finally turned to the girl just taking in her for a minute before responding "I missed you too April." Before April knew what she was saying she uttered the word "Friends?" reaching her hand out like they were in preschool. She knew this was a bad idea she wouldn't be able to keep him at a distance but she truly missed him. "Friends" shaking her hand back both with smiles on their faces. Lando hated himself for agreeing, but he would rather have her in his life at all than none. He would wait for her as long as he needed to.

LandoNorris

••

Liked by AprilRayes, and 573,591 others

LandoNorris Finn just wanted to help with the brownies🐶

See all other 634 comments

User43 Who's dog????

AprilFan7 Wait is that Aprils dog?
AprilFan23 No way I don't think so.

User91 Did he get a dog?

AprilRayes Finn looks scared in the last pic🤔
LandoNorris No he is happy to see me clearly

Charles_Leclerc wait a minute 🫢
DanielRicciardo 🫢
LandoNorris Shut up

Aprilfan48 Wait April commented. WHATS GOING ON!

This is my favorite chapter yet I just love seeing them interact!! Also almost 400 reads ahhhhh thanks for the support!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 472 26
ʜɪꜱ ᴇʏᴇꜱ ʟᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ꜰʟᴏᴏʀ, ʜᴇʀ ʜᴀɪʀ ɪꜱ ꜰʀᴀᴍɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴀꜱ ꜱʜᴇ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ. f1 divers x fem o...
14.7K 706 13
"You put me on and said I was your favorite" Where the sunshine boy falls for the emotionally unavailable girl ...
30.7K 493 25
All of my landoscar oneshots from ao3 posted here :)
85.9K 2.5K 28
"put your favourite perfume on, go play your video game." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season