|| T.E.C.H || inanimate insan...

By We1rd0z_m1nd

------------------------------------------------------------ There are new objects in meeple that work for Co... More

#1- Normal day, like always.
#2- Just brushing it off
#3-THE SECRET
#5-Back to the beginning
#6- Chatting and Comforting
#7-Fans dark thoughts
Doodles :3
#8-The new creation!
#9-Taco's business

#4-What happened

499 11 87
By We1rd0z_m1nd

!!TRIGGER WARNING!!
-GORE(the drawing too)
-Mention of death
-Curse words

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Mephone was just laying on his bed, he has been awake for 3 hours now, but all he did was lay down and do absolutely nothing*

*Luckily it was a break day, a day where they didn't have to work but that also means they'll have a meeting later*

*He signed and got up walking over to his table, there were papers, pencils and some cookies on it, he didn't wanna eat anything, not only because his a robot and he doesn't feel hungry but also because Mephone felt to tired to do it*

*He sat down on the chair in front of the table and took a pencil in his hand, he also took a paper and just started drawing*

*WWhenmephone gets bored he liked to draw, but right now he wasn't bored, he just wanted to get his emotions out by drawing*

*He drew and drew for an hour straight, his face glitched a bit telling mephone to stop and take a break, but he ignored it and kept drawing until he had 3 pieces of art, in total*

*He let his pencil down and sat up, grabbing the paper with a drawing of light bulbs dead body, him feeling really guilty and one with Cobs*

*After grabbing them and looking at them for a few minutes he suddenly got a wave of anger just looking at his Cobs drawing*

*Mephone tear EVERY SINGLE ONE of the drawings to pieces, leaving him with gray paper confetti*

*Mephone sighed loudly but with a shaky tone and trew the small pieces of papers in the trash, all of them*

-I FUCKING HATE HIM! *he whispered-screamed and then started sobbing*

*Mephone placed his hands up to his face and slowly slid to the ground*

*while he continued sobbing a small knock was heard on his door and Cabby slid inside*

-O-oh... Hi Cabby... *Mephone quickly whiped his eyes, trying to make the tears go away*

-... Are.. You okay? *Cabby asked in a tight voice, like she was nervous*

-Yes! Im soooo perfectly fiiinee!! *Mephone shouted in a sarcastic way, then he sighed deeply and whispered* Sorry...

-it's okay, but what happened, why are you so angry and gloomy? *She walked over to mephone and placed her hand on Mephones shoulder*

- I- well.. U-uhmm, I just-... *he took a pause and looked up at her, she had a soft and caring smile, like she truly cared, that made him tiar up*
I can't tell you...

*Cabby closed her eyes and she breath out with her mouth then she opened her eyes again and took a step back*
-I understand, I'll let you process your emotions, if you ever need me I'm always here for you.

*she walked over to the door and before she left Cabby turned once more to Mephone and said in a flat voice*

-By the way, in a few minutes we got to gather up for the meeting.

*Mephone looked nervous and scared but he nodded and smiled at Cabby before she quickly left*

*Mephone then stayed quiet in his room trying to process his emotions as best as he could before having to see Cobs again*

✧༺♡༻✧

*Cobs started talking about how they needed just a few more robot parts and they'll be done in less then a month*

*Everyone cheered or smiled except him, cabby and suitcase*

*After a few minutes of that suitcase raises her foot, waiting to ask Cobs something*

*Cobs turned to look at Suitcase then he raised an eyebrow*
-Yes suitcase, do you have any questions?

*He narrowed his eyes, mephone just looked nervous at suitcase hoping she wouldn't make Cobs angry just like light bulb, so she wouldn't end up dead as well*

*just thinking about that made mephone shiver in fear*

*Suitcase got up and questioned Cobs*
-Do you know where Light bulb is? Did you do anything to her?? *she demanded to know, mephone could tell that light bulb was a close friend to suitcase*

-Oh yea light bulb....yeah, I fired her.
*Suitcase looked shocked and had a tear on her eyes, but didn't wanna make Cobs more angry so she just sat back down*

-Why?! *Test tube quickly got up looking pissed* She was my friend! Couldn't you have asked me first before firing her?!

*Cobs looked annoyed and then but a fake nice face for his "favourite" person*

-I'm sorry, I forgot to do that, but don't worry it was for a good reason, she wasn't fit for the job, she was just...to childish and naive.
*He chuckled, mephone looked disgusted at him knowing that Cobs was half lying right now*

*Test tube said nothing and just walked out of the office and so did suitcase, looking like she was about to cry*

*Cobs frowned annoyed*
-Well they left before I could present to them my new helper that will replace light bulb!

*Right then a cyan box of tissues walked from behind Cobs, looking real sick and confused*
-Uuhh, h-ello *achoo* ugh, hello everyone, my name's tissues and I use any pronouns.

*he quickly sat down on a chair like he was gonna faint if he didn't*

*Mephone was back in his room and he wandered what actually happened to light bulb, like what made Cobs so angry that he would kill someone*

✧༺♡༻✧

*After everyone left, only Cobs and light bulb remaining in his office*

-Okay old man, what did ya wish to talk with me? *She turned around to Cobs looking unfazed*

-UGH! Why can't you ever just listen?? I told you to shut up! This project is really important and you're literally acting like a child!!

*Light bulb shrugged*
-I'm just doing what makes me happy, this work is to boring, I kinda wanna quit, I don't even know how I got here.

*Cobs looked even more angry and he yelled at Light bulb*
-WHAT?! You wanna quit?! *he then smiled and chucked* Don't worry, I'mma let you quit and you'll never EVER talk about this place!

*He got closer to light bulb, she started feeling uneasy and scared*

-W-wha-
*Before she could respond Cobs grabbed her by the shoulder, picked her up and walked over to a wall*

-W-WHAT THE-... HEY LET ME-
*he covered her mouth and then hit light bulbs head to the wall, really hard, making it crack, then he did it again and again making light bulb start to cry*

*muffled crying could be heard but Cobs didn't care he had a blank expression as he kept banging her head to the wall before a big shatter was audible and light bulbs head was smashed open*

*She had her eyes open wide, full with tears before her face became blank as well, signing to Cobs that she died*

*He smiled like a psycho and laughed a bit before looking down at his hands that had some shards in them*
-If I clean this up I can still use her corpse, I didn't damage the brain to much.
(A/N: D0N'T zexual1ze that plz)

*he quickly cleaned the blood up and took all the shards he could find*

*When Cobs got to test tubes lab he trew light bulbs body in a corner and placed a lot of boxes around her*

*that's when mephone heard the glass and metal noises*

"I guess I didn't put taco to kidnap the right person, that was a waste of time" *he thought to himself before leaving*

-----------------------------------------------------------

0nce an0ther chapter, alz0 1 d0nt th1nk 1ll p0zt 0nce 0r tw1ce a m0nth, 1 th1nk 1ll p0zt 0nce 0r tw1ce a week ^^
(1286 w0rdz)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 691 31
TRIGGER WARNING. This story will contain, stitches, blood, mentions of past deaths, harmful thoughts, and more. This story is not for people with lig...
1.4K 68 16
Welcome to the life of a teenager - she's loud, rambunctious, and most likely failing her classes. Microphone has always wanted to play in a band, o...
51.6K 716 42
What would they do to satisfy their hunger? How long will it be until they go insane? For these competitors, they'll do anything to win, even if it m...
51.8K 840 14
WARNING This story will be covering rather sensitive topics that can seem triggering and uncomfortable for many of the readers. Please read the follo...