Free Fallin'

ShrazyMe tarafından

You inspire me to love you better And I promise I will never, ever Hit the ground ◇ Daha Fazla

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Instagram
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 10

76 10 0
ShrazyMe tarafından

DaphneJoy: For the girlies who really want to serve 

Our animal print collection is now live on our page and will be coming to store very very soon. This is a limited edition collection so once it's gone, it's gone FOREVER!!!

tagged: ByDaphneJoy

2,000,000 likes ~ limited comments

---

Yahya and I did not make it to our one year anniversary which was devastating to say the least but I understand that I am at fault for that. I had purchased a Land Rover for him since he always complained about my Tesla and I had to pick it up from the shop alone.

Not only is Yahya a moviestar but he is a love of music so I bought him tickets to the orchestra at the Royal Albert Hall in London which I thought would be a great opportunity for us to explore our relationship. 

The last four months of our relationship was spent apart as Yahya had to work in a different state so we only had seven months to enjoy eachothers company and because pf that there was so much that we had not done as a couple.

"Oh shit." I rub my face while looking at the new headlines on my phone.

The media found out about the end of our relationship and Nathanial has tried reaching out but I have blocked him on everything. Our issues with eachother played a big factor in why my relationship ended and Nathanial could not respect my boundaries regarding my daughter so why bother with him.

Milan wants to know about the breakup but I shut her down because I am not ready to have that conversation with her. She is really starting to work on my nerves with the way that she is behaving with Nathanial and all the secret communication are driving me up the wall.

I want to confiscate her phone but I know that she has the money to buy her own.

"Do you want to tell me about the break up now?" Milan asks over breakfast and I wave her off with a hand. "Why did I find out through Instagram and not you?"

"It's none of your business." My dad tells her. "Your mother does not owe you any answers so leave her be."

"Thanks dad." I nod at him and he pats my arm. "I'm going to be meeting with my team soon to discuss the idea of opening a second store and maybe doing a few pop ups around the state."

"Wow." My dad looks at me in awe. "Listening to you talk refuels me as I'm reminded of how inspiring you are, your willingness to grow instead of getting comfortable with where you are reminds me that there is still so much that I have yet to achieve.""

"Well it helps that I have the best support team." I smile at him. "You have helped me so much over the years that I don't know how I can even repay you."

"Repay me?" He lets out a loud laugh. "You paid off my mortgage and car, that's more than you can ever give me."

Milan perks up, "What about me?"

"And my gorgeous granddaughter."

I sigh as I think of Yahya who has been ignoring all my texts and calls since he ended things with me. Most people would block their exes after the first call or text but my Yahya never fully closes the door on anyone.

"Mom." My daughter places her hand over mine as I feel the tears beginning to fall from my eyes. "I'm sorry for asking about Yahya."

My dad makes no move to comfort me as he knows that I need to let these tears out so my daughter can understand that it's not easy for me. I used to be the kind of parent who would leave the room whenever I felt any sad or angry emotion but my dad taught me to vulnerable infront of others.

"You don't have to apologise." I pull my hand away from hers as I cover my face with it. "I should have told you about it but I didn't want to believe it to be true."

Silence forms in the room before they're interrupted by the sounds of me crying as I realise that I lost out on an amazing man. I think that Yahya may have forgiven the kiss had it not been for the way that I had distanced myself from him but I would like to believe that I was doing what I can to change him.

Milan wraps her arms around me, "If it's any consolation men suck."

"Hey." My dad looks at her offended. "I don't suck."

"Every man but gramps."

---

DaphneJoy: Bad Bitch Era

3,500,000 likes ~ limited comments

My breakup is affecting more than I thought it would but I know that I will be alright once I get back into a routine. I decided to go out with Kimora and Marcia instead of crying in bed which I knew I would do since everything is reminding me of my man.

"OH MY GOD, IT'S KIMORA!"

The crowd starts going mad at the sight of Kimora who leaves the vehicle first and I let out a small laugh while documenting it on my phone.

"KIMORA, LOOK THIS WAY!"

Kimora and I first met about eight years ago when I became a personal assistant to a fashion editor. It was one of my toughest jobs but I got to attend fashion week and different fashion related events which led me to meet so many people.

I became acquainted with Kimora who was and still is one of the biggest stars in the world but our times together were limited as she travelled the world for her music.

"WHY DID YOU BREAK UP WITH YAHYA?"

"DAPHNE, I LOVE YOU!"

I blow the fans a kiss as I join Kimora's side but I can't help but feel disheartened at the mention of my ex who I'm still not over. Trying to get through the crowd proves to be difficult so Kimora's bodyguards literally have to swat people of the way so we can make it into the lounge bar.

"That was so crazy." Marcia looks at us wide eyed and I let out a small laugh. "Kim, I don't know how you deal with twenty four seven."

"I know it's crazy but I've been dealing with that for thirty years now so it's like it's not even happening." Kimora flips her hair. "I booked us a room so we can have our own little private time."

"Nice."

Once we are in the VIP room, I am pleasantly surprised to see another bar in there along with an entertainment stage which has some dancers preparing for a performance. Drinks are served to us upon arrival before we are led to our seats as the lights dim and I give Kimora a look which she returns with one of her own.

Hey sista, go sista, soul sista, flow sista
Hey sista, go sista, soul sista, go sista

"WOO!" Marcia cheers as the dancers start doing their thing.

He met Marmalade down in old Moulin Rouge
Struttin' her stuff on the street
She said, "Hello, hey Joe, you wanna give it a go?"
Oh, uh-huh

I find myself fully immersed in the performance taking place which sexy yet has that touch of elegance that leaves you wanting more.

Gitchie, gitchie, ya-ya, da-da (hey, hey, hey)
Gitchie, gitchie, ya-ya, here (here)
Mocha Chocolata, ya-ya (ooh, yeah)
Creole Lady Marmalade
(What-what? What-what?)
Ooh, oh

My wine glass was never empty as we were brought on stage to dance with the dancers who were super friendly and engaging. I expected a regular night out but Kimora has yet again turned this night into something more magical and I couldn't be happier.

"This is your bad bitch era." Kimora tells me as we get seated with a cocktail in hand while my sister continues to dance on stage. "There are no more broken hearts around here and I hope you realise that."

"This is the most fun that I have had in a really long time." I bite down on my bottom lip. "Almost makes me feel guilty for not crying in bed with a tub of Ben and Jerry's."

"I know that break up aren't fun, trust me I have broken up with a lot of people." We both laugh at this. "I like to believe that what's mine will come back to me and if Yahya decides to come back then you have the right to decide whether you want it. You are a beautiful woman who had to grow up really fast, you owe it to yourself to have a good time and breakups are a part of the journey."

"You're so amazing." I throw my arms around her and she gives me a small pat on the back. "Thank you for all of this."

"I think you sometimes forget all the stuff that you do for others." She gives me a look. "I had a heart attack on my birthday and even though we weren't talking that much, you still came by to see me. You sat besides my bed and we prayed for hours which is something that I had not done in decades. This is something compared to what you did for me."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.4K 71 19
you've got broken once and promised yourself to not let yourself ever hurt again- no one would ever get a place in your heart,but then he came....
682K 16.7K 57
──── 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐇 ❛ you will forever be my 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 ❜ ﹙𝗌𝗈𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖺 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 ﹚ ﹙ 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗌𝗍𝗒𝗅...
30 10 11
"May be I liked someone in past but in my present you are the only one I want to be with, you are the only one I want to love and to be loved by, yo...