Chapter 4

DaphneJoy: The New Headshots are in #MilanJoyTucci #ProudMom

2,000,000 likes ~ limited comments

---

Anytime I visit my store Milan x Style, I always feel a sense of pride because I really made my dreams come true. Unlike the influencers today, I really had to work my way up to this point and that meant working tough labour jobs that would make me cry at times.

"Ugh, I hate this store." I look up from the cashier to see Chrissy Teigen standing opposite me and I let out a loud squeal.

"CHRISSY!" Many eyes turn our way but I pay them no mind as I rush around the cash desk and embrace my good friend. "Bitch, what the hell are you doing here?"

She gives me a squeeze, "Surprising you."

"Wow." I pull away from her. "Where in the hell have you been? It's been three months since we last saw eachother."

"Just spending time with the family and doing some soul searching." Chrissy smiles at me. "You look cute."

"So do you." I check her out before leading her up the stairs to my office so we can have some privacy. "How's John and the kids?"

"They're really good." She smiles while taking a seat on my sofa and I pour us each a glass of wine. "Thanks, I really needed this."

"Please tell me that you're here to invite me over to your house for dinner

"Please tell me that you're here to invite me over to your house for dinner." I bat my lashes at her while taking a seat opposite her. "I've missed your cooking."

"Cute but no." Chrissy laughs. "I'm just here to check in on you, I was hoping to see Milan and your little boo thang too but I'll settle just for you."

I smile at her, "Well they're both doing fine. Milan is gearing up to start working on a new acting project which makes me happy because she's making her dreams come true and Yahya is out with some friends."

"Has he brought up marriage and kids yet?" Chrissy asks and I pull a face. "What? Has he done something wrong? Do you need me to kick his ass?"

I shake my head, "No but he wants to move in and he has spoken about putting a baby in me."