Reborn in a beast world novel

By rikaaa54

After a sudden death, Xu Ming finds herself reborn in the world of a novel she read... as a cannon fodder Ful... More

Full Summary
Death
Rebirth
Make a plan
Daddy's girl
Prettiest cub
Family love
Announcement Day (Part 1)
Announcement day (Part 2)
Puppy love (Part 1)
Puppy love (Part 2)
Author's note: MEMES
Life in Beast City
Golden eyes
Braids and flowers
Girl talk
Pinky fruits
The Banquet (1)
One time guardian
Author's note: Yuma face reveal
The Banquet (2)
Little talks
Author's Note: New male Oc face reveal
Watching drama
Bonfire Kubiro
Exchange
Showing off
Manipulation
Wounded
Killian's past
Blood
Author's note: Saika and Kiki's face reveal!
Author's note: Yui's face reveal
Memes Pt. 2
Shitshow
MEMES Pt. 3
The King's worry
The King's rage
Zira's schemes
MEMES PT. 4
SPECIAL CHAPTER
Brat
Zira's true plan
The calm before the storm
Anxiety

Threat

2.6K 113 21
By rikaaa54

IMPORTANT: I have published a book with only meme, so I will not post meme chapters here anymore.

Also, don't mind the comments because I used the previous "QUESTION" chapter.

OH AND ANOTHER THING   I HAVE JUST WRITTEN ZIRA'S PUNISHMENT AND IT WAS LIKE " WOOOOOW"
JESUS I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW I THOUGHT ABOUT IT.
MAYBE IT WAS TOO CRUEL, IDK BUT IT FELT SOO SATISFYING AND BADASS!!!

I'M SOO EXITING TO PUBLISH IT BUT I'LL HAVE TO wait to finish the other chapters.

🐯🦁🐦

Days passed since the accident and Rosa, Saika and Kiki were stuck at home to recover (psychologically and emotionally) at their best.

Their families became almost overbearing at how apprehensive and constant attention they were to them.

The females felt a little suffocated but, such a reaction from their family members was more than understandable after what they had experienced.

Unfortunately for them, these days of recovery weren't so peaceful, in fact Yui, the female who had caused all that chaos, escaped prison the night after her imprisonment.

No one knew how she did it or where she is, but what was certain was that they helped her and that someone was someone to be reckoned with.

Being able to break someone out of prison without being discovered in any way despite the large number of guards could only mean that they held great power within the city: it could only be a royal.

Knowing it, the Tiger King began to be more subtle and cautious with his search so as not to startle the criminal and her savior.

He needed to find them absolutely.

It was not only a question of pride but, most of all, a question of safety for all the city: a crazy psychopath on the loose was a problem, but a crazy psychopath on the loose backed by a royal who could help and hide her every time was a serious threat.

So, in short, the situation wasn't peaceful at all, but that day it didn't matter: that day will be finally be held  the hot season campfire.

Even if Rosa and Saika were too young to take part, they would still go not only to support Kiki in her choice of her first mates but also to observe and learn even more how to beheave and attract more males during it.

🐆🐆🐆

At the leopard king's castle the Queen, Milly, was choosing her outfit for the bonfire.

Her indecisive thoughts were interrupted by a familiar and mellifluous voice which sent shivers down her spine

Z:" The red one would look great on you, Milly"

Milly, taken aback, froze in fear.
She tried to compose herself quickly and, trying to remain calm inquired with a cold voice.

M:" Zira, what are you doing here?"

The panther put on a pitiful face and with a hand on her heart, dramatically began her Hollywood act

Z:" Your behavior hurts me, Milly.
Should I have a 'reason' to visit a dear friend?"

The blond female was already fed up with Zira's behavior and with a harsh tone she shouted

M:" Drop the act, Zira; we aren't friends at all!!"

The pout on the silver female's (Zira) face morphed into an evil smirk, her mellifluous and chilly voice made the temperature in the room drop dramatically as she slowly began to speak

Z: "Oh oh oh, did the kitty get its claws out? How amusing.

Tell me, Milly, did you stay on that throne for so long that you think you can rebel against me?

Do you think you can address me like this, huh?

Do you think sitting on that throne gives you power against me, when I put you there?

Or don't you remember how I helped you getting rid of your <<best friend Lizzy>>, tarnishing her image to make sure you had the leopard king in your arms?

Did you forget how insignificant you are compared to me? "

Zira took a strand of hair on the face of the blond leopard female and tucked it behind her ear

"A flea with a crown will always remain a flea.

As I put you on the throne, I can remove you from there easily.

Never forget that, Milly, because it could be the worst mistake of your life."

Milly gulped.

She was truly afraid now, she knew what the silver haired female was capable of and she surely didn't want to be in his sights.

She thought to have at least a little bit of rights, of power against her, but she was wrong; with Zira of the black claw tribe no one could disobey, they were all under her control, all her little puppets.

More than once she regretted having meddled with Zira in the past for her selfish and youthful desires, but at that time she was too young and foolish, obsessed by her beauty and the title of queen and had not considered the consequences of her actions: become a perennial pawn of Zira.

But it was too late now, she could only be grateful for not being disposable yet.

M:"W-why are you here?"

Z:" I came to ask for a favor and you, as a good friend, will help me, isn't it ?"

The panther said with a close eyed smile, as if she didn't threaten the other female just a second ago.

M:" B-but I already helped you! I risked a lot to get that stupid cub out of jail.

Everyone's on alert now, the tiger king is breathing down my neck and he's very close to discovering me! I-I can't this time, maybe you can ask- AHHH"

But she was interrupted by the silver haired female who grabbed her by the hair and twisted it hard

Z:" Do I have to remind you who do you serve, uh?" she asked harshly

The blond queen continued to groan for the pain, so Zira pulled her hair harder.

Z:"Answer me"

M: "You, You! I serve you!!"

Z:"Good kitty" she patted her cheek with a soft smile who made the leopard queen even paler

Z:" Tonight I need your help: you need to put this on all the meat before it will be used at the campfire. All of it, do you understand?" She put a sack with a red powder in the hands of the queen, making her eyes go wide.

M:" B-but t-this is moonblood! A-and this is too much! You only need a pinch to have an effect, using so much will kill someone. It's too dangerous! They will surely discover me! They-"

Z:"One more reason not to leave a trace! Just because it will be so easy to get caught you will have to act in a flawless manner, right?"

Milly could only nod, if she had spoken to Zira, she would have gotten angry and probably would have hurt her again.

The panther smiled softly, that smile on her made the blond female shudder in disgust.

Z:"Well done Milly. Don't let me down tonight and you can go on living the life you've always dreamed of..., fail and I'll make you meet your best friend Lizzy again. See you tonight, Leopard Queen"

And with that Zira went away, leaving the blond female froze there with troubled emotions.

•••••

Did you like this chapter?

I will explain Zira's plan and what moonblood does in the next chapters, I hope you will like them.

I'm soo excited for the next chapter and the drama!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 11.1K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
10.2K 427 17
Avery is a 16 year old girl who was living a moderately easy life in her small town. What she didn't expect was to find herself in another world of s...
47.7K 1.6K 29
English is not my first language Hi l am the author of this story. It is my first time writing a story. Please vote if you liked my story. Please don...
12.1K 623 9
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Joins our MC explore and grab all the beast mens that she can save from OG of 'u know which one' ngeheheee *this story is b...