Our Little Secret~ || Jihan

By Shujii_wa

A short story where Yoon Jeonghan a popular basketball player in their university and Hong Joshua a popular m... More

One || Isa
Two || Dalawa
Three || Tatlo
Four || Apat
Five || Lima
Six || Anim
Seven || Pito
Eight || Walo
Nine || Syam
Eleven || Labing Isa
Twelve || Labing Dalawa
~Thirteen || Labing Tatlo~
Epilouge 1~
Epilouge 2~
Epilouge 3
Epilouge 4

Ten || Sampu

859 29 45
By Shujii_wa

"Joshujiii" Jeonghan whined as Joshua is now laying on their bed tired and only hummed a soft hum as a reply.

"Don't sleep yetttt" Jeonghan added with Joshua looking at Jeonghan.

"But im tired Hannie" Joshua groaned and burried his head to the pillow.

"Fine" Jeonghan pouted in defeat.

Joshua then sat his head up and layed down on his back.

"Aren't you tired?" Joshua yawned as he asked the other.

"No not yet, but if you're you can rest now Joshuji" Jeonghan replied somehow still pouting a bit with Joshua just smiling and sighing and he sat up.

"Hannie we just did it 2 days ago" Joshua said reminding Jeonghan.

"W-what? No i did not mean that.." Jeonghan got flustered and responded.

"Then why do you not want me to sleep yet?" Joshua asked as he's really tired and sleepy now ans wants to sleep.

"I wanted to watch a movie with you while cuddling" Jeonghan explained with Joshua wrapping his arms around Jeonghan and layed down with Jeonghan.

"We can cuddle Han.. Let's watch the movie tomorrow hm?" Joshua asked as he cuddle Jeonghan who's feeling so warm and safe now and just hummed a "Mhm" and not for long Joshua heard some soft snores coming from the other.

"Not tired huh?" Joshua joked then continued to cuddle his boyfriend and also went to sleep.

---------

The next day Joshua woke up due to the sunlight hitting his eyes which resulted him to groan and sit up but he still feels exhausted and a little hot and dizzy then he noticed that Jeonghan wasn't beside him.

"Hannie?" Joshua called not having the energy to stand up as he feels hot, exhausted and dizzy but no response from the other.

'Shit i don't really feel good' Joshua thought as he sighed and decided to stood up and went outside their room all dizzy and nauseous.

"Oh Shuji good morning" Jeonghan greeted as he prepeares the food that he's gonna cook.

"Mhm Morning" Joshua timidly greeted as he leaned at the wall feeling dizzy as hell and feels like passing out which Jeonghan noticed.

"Joshuji you alright? You don't look good" Jeonghan asked as he stopped whatever he was doing to approach the younger.

"I don't really feel good.." Joshua manage to blurt out before passing out with Jeonghan shouting "JOSHUA" and catched the younger who seems to be shivering and breathing heavily.

"Oh Shua you have a fever" Jeonghan said as he felt the other all hot and warm and is shivering.

------

A few hours later Joshua woke up with the feeling of a cold towel on his forehead and he then looked at his side and saw a Jeonghan sleeping sitting on the floor with his head on the bed.

"Hannie..wake up the floor is cold" Joshua called making Jeonghan wake up.

"Oh.. Shua hey how are you feeling?" Jeonghan yawned and sat on the bed.

"Mm good a bit thanks" Joshua replied with Jeonghan smiling and brushing Joshua's hair.

"How long was i out?" Joshua asked with Jeonghan removing the cold towel that's warm now and dipped it in the cold water again.

"About an hour Joshuji" Jeonghan then took the water out of the cold towel and putted it on Joshua's forehead again with Joshua whincing from the coldness a bit.

"Sorry" Joshua suddenly said making Jeonghan confused.

"Hmm about what? For being sick?" Jeonghan asked with Joshua feeling embarrassed and Jeonghan chuckling.

"Shuji being sick is normal for people so what're are you saying sorry for?" Jeonghan said all smiling and brushing Joshua's hair again.

"I don't know.." Joshua replied softly as he feels a little bit better know that Jeonghan's brushing his hair.

"Anyways i made some soup Shuji you should eat" Jeonghan said getting the soup and Joshua sitting up.

"Thanks Hannie, I love you" Joshua smiled gently and took the soup and ate it leaving Jeonghan all flustered but glad that he has a boyfriend like Joshua.

"Oh i better asnwer this" Jeonghan said as he went out the room and answered the phonecall..

"Hey hyung"

"Hey Jungwon what's up?"

"So Me, Ni-ki and minyu-hyung and Seungkwan-hyung are wondering if you want to come? We're gonna watch a basketball match and we a extra ticket"

"Sorry won i can't im busy"

"Oh okay hyung maybe next time! We'll go now"

"Alright enjoyyy"

Then the call ended. "Han.." Joshua called behind Jeinghan holding the bowl which is now empty.

"Oh Shuji you're supposed to be in bed resting give me that" Jeonghan then took the bowl and putted it in the sink and washed the dishes with Joshua leaning at the door frame of his room all smiling while watching Jeonghan.

"What? I know im hot" Jeonghan said proudly with Joshua chuckling.

Joshua then walked and made his way to Jeonghan and back hugged Jeonghan.

"Mhm.. But you're just so handsome" Joshua whispered in Jeonghan's ear and kiss Jeonghan's neck softly making Jeonghan blush and flustered.

"Joshuji may i remind you that you're still sick and you're hugging right now and even planning to wreck me, Do you really want me to get sick too?" Jeonghan joked with Joshua chuckling and pulled away from the hug.

"What? do you think you're the only who can get horny" Joshua smirked leaving Jeonghan flustered and said "Whatever.."

Joshua then sat on the couch still has a slight fever and took out his phone.

"Hannie" Joshua called. "Hmm?" Jeonghan hummed as a reply.

"Let's go to the sea" Joshua recommended with Jeonghan finished  washing dishes.

"But it's cold outside Joshuji and you still have a slight fever" Jeonghan said sitting beside Joshua and leaned his head to Joshua's shoulder.

"I can manage and i just feel like wanting to go to the sea, please Hannieeee" Joshua pouted with Jeonghan finding it cute and just chuckled.

"Fine but if you get ill more im not letting you go out again when you're sick" Jeonghan said standing up with Joshua smiling.

---------

The two are now at the sea side with the wind blowing cold air which makes Joshua cold more but he doesn't really care because he's feelibg warmth just by Jeonghan holding his hand and being beside him.

"You can still manage Joshuji?" Jeonghan asked with Joshua replying "Mhm"

"Look at the waves" Jeonghan  then ran and went closer to the sea with Jishua just following him from behind taking a picture of his boyfriend.

"Hannie look here" Joshua called with Jeonghan looking at him seeing Joshua has his phone ready to take a picture of him so he posed.

"You look cute Hannie" Joshua giggled as he looks at Jeonghan's picture with Jeonghan approaching him.

"You like taking pictures of me that much Joshuji?" Jeonghan asked smiling. "Of course, I always loved taking pictures of my cute and handsome boyfriend" Joshua replied with Jeonghan smiling and blushing thinking how luvky he is to have Joshua as his boyfriend.

"Can i post this?" Joshua asked. "Sure i dont mind" Jeonghan replied with Joshua's eyes sparkling and Jeonghan smiling at the excited expression of his boyfriend.

"Now I'll take a picture of you but somewhere else and I'll post it, i need to let the people now that im dating someone now as a step in revealing our relationship" Jeonghan smiled with Joshua smiling back. "Sure Hannie" Joshua replied then the two held hands again and walked around.

Here's their post.

Yes they're matching making them look like twins😭

-------

The two are now back home and both are sitting on the couch with Joshua scrolling to the comments and Jeonghan is somehow nervous.

"Shuji" Jeonghan called. "Isn't our post to obvious i mean w eposted at the same day and we we're literally matching some people might think w ehave the same boyfriends-" Jeonghan said spiraling.

"Hey hey Hannie calm down" Joshua said as he let go of his phone and grabbed Jeonghan's hands and held it. "It's gonna be fine okay? Im here calm down first" Joshua said as he softly rubbed Jeonghan's hands making Jeonghan calm down.

"Okay..woo im calm" Jeonghan said with Joshua smiling. "I already read the comments on my post and yours" Joshua said.

"Wanna know what they're saying?" Joshua asked with Jeonghan hesitated but nodded a yes.

In Joshua's post

'AAAWWW this is cute'

'My heart's melting btw Shua-oppa's boyfriend is adorable💕'

'AAAAHH I WANNA GO TO THE BECAH NOW'

'The caption 🥺❤️'

'Ikr Shua-oppa really loves his boyfriend that's nice☺️'

'Well whoever he is I'LL SUPPORT SHUA-OPPA AND HIS BOYFRIEND WHO'S WITH ME?? '

'IM INNNNNN'

'ME TOO🤸'

'ME THREE'

'WE ALL AREEEE🌹'

Joshua and Jeonghan chuckled a sthey read the comments. "They basically made a fan group of our relantionship ship" Jeonghan said not nervous anymore and giggling with Joshua just staring at him smiling.

"Let's read yours?" Joshua asked with Jeonghan just slightly nervous now.

In Jeonghan's post

'WAIT- WHAAAAAAAAT I-'

'HAN-OPPA ALSOOO?? OMGGG I SUPPORTT💗💗💗'

'WAAAAAHHHHH HAN-OPPA ALSO HAS A BOYFRIEND? CONGRATSSS😭💟'

'Okay wow im i really that single and loneli😢🤸'

'SHUA-OPPA AND HAN-OPPA WENT A DATE WOTH THEIR BOYFRIENDS IM JEALOUSSSSSS😔🌹'

'I mean the caption ain't lying heeheh'

Jeonghan felt calm and extremely happy now that his admirers supports him with his desisyons.

"See it wasn't that bad?" Joshua said as they put the phone away and leaned on the couch.

"Mhm.. It's actually relieving" Jeonghan replied with the two looking and gently smiling at each other with their hands intertwined but then the calm and relaxing atmosphere was destroyed when they heard a loud knock to their door.

"JOSHUA!"

A/N: Alright im planning on just making this 13 chps so the story is slowly coming to an end.. I just wanna say thank youuu😭 for supporting💗🌹

I HAVE MANY STORIES DRAFTED AND OFC ALL OF THEM ARE JIHAN LMAO-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

948 40 16
CURRENTLY ON HIATUS In a world where being gay isn't very accepted by others, it's hard to find support and love. The nerd of the school, Jeongin, j...
24.8K 936 17
"Shua Hyung, admit it! You love Yoon Jeonghan!" "No, we're just really good friends. It's normal to feel this way because of your friend.." "Are you...
241K 10.5K 31
In Mingyu's group of friends, he was the only single. So whenever he hangs out with them in the campus, he felt left out. However, he has a 1 year cr...
2.1K 167 16
Ever met a person so randomly but knew that they were your soulmate ever since you talked with them? a story where Joshua texts a boy named Seokmin...