Starting Over • Kyojuro Rengo...

By alazyass_

(Highscool AU) (Book TWO) (Y/N) Kanroji left everything from her homeland to live in with her older sister, M... More

|Author's Note|
|Character Introduction|
|Chapter 1|
|Chapter 2|
|Chapter 3|
|Chapter 4|
|Chapter 5|
|Chapter 6|
|Chapter 7|
|Chapter 8|
|Chapter 9|
|Chapter 10|
|Chapter 11|
|Chapter 12|
|Chapter 13|
|Chapter 14|
|Chapter 15|
|Chapter 16|
|Chapter 17|
|Chapter 18|
|Chapter 19|
|Chapter 20|
|Chapter 21|
|Chapter 22|
|Chapter 23|
|Chapter 25|
|Chapter 26|
|Chapter 27|
|Chapter 28|
|Chapter 29|
|Chapter 30|
|Chapter 31|
|Chapter 32|
|Chapter 33|
|Chapter 34|
|Chapter 35|
|Chapter 36|
|Chapter 37|
|Chapter 38|
|Final Author's Note|
Book Recommendation!!!

|Chapter 24|

1K 40 94
By alazyass_

Who knew not doing anything makes me super motivated to write lol—

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR:

"(Y/N), easy there!"

As (Y/N) stumbled and fell, Kyojuro's reflexes kicked in, and he moved swiftly to catch her, his strong arms wrapping around her to break her fall.

However, their momentum was difficult to control, and they both lost their balance, falling to the floor together in a tangle of limbs.

The impact was softer than (Y/N) had expected, thanks to Kyojuro's efforts to cushion her fall.

She found herself on top of him, her hands instinctively bracing herself against his chest.

(Y/N)'s heart raced, not just from the sudden fall, but from the close proximity and the unexpected turn of events.

Kyojuro's cheeks were tinged with a deep blush, his expression a mixture of surprise and concern as he looked up at (Y/N).

His grip on her remained steady, his arms providing a reassuring anchor in the midst of the unexpected tumble.

"(Y/N), are you alright?" Kyojuro's voice was gentle, his eyes locking onto hers as he assessed her well-being.

(Y/N) met his gaze, their heart racing in sync with the intensity of the moment.

The air seemed charged with an unspoken energy, and the embarrassment of the situation sent a warmth creeping up their cheeks.

"I... I'm okay," (Y/N) managed to stammer out, her voice slightly shaky.

Kyojuro nodded, his gaze never leaving (Y/N)'s face. Their proximity was undeniable, and the shared moment of vulnerability left both of them momentarily speechless.

In the midst of their tangled positions and flushed faces, there was a raw honesty that seemed to permeate the air.

The barriers that had separated them—teacher and student, complicated emotions—seemed to fade away in this moment of unexpected closeness.

As they remained on the floor, a mixture of amusement and tenderness flickered in Kyojuro's eyes.

The situation was undeniably awkward, but there was also an undeniable warmth between them—a shared moment that had brought them closer than they had ever imagined.

Feeling the weight of the awkwardness and their close proximity, (Y/N) was quick to scramble off of Kyojuro, her face turning even redder from the embarrassment of the situation.

She stammered out apologies, their voice a mixture of awkwardness and genuine regret for the sudden tumble she had taken.

"I'm so sorry, Rengoku-Sensei. I didn't mean for this to happen, and I—"

Her words were cut short when she felt Kyojuro's hands on her waist.

The touch was unexpected, a gentle grip that halted her movement as she attempted to stand up.

Both of them froze, their eyes locking onto each other's in shock.

Kyojuro's eyes held a mixture of surprise and uncertainty, as if he hadn't entirely anticipated his own actions.

His hands on (Y/N)'s waist were warm and steady, his touch sending a shiver through (Y/N)'s body.

"(Y/N)," Kyojuro's voice was soft, his gaze unwavering. "It's alright."

The air seemed to thicken between them, the weight of the moment palpable.

(Y/N)'s heart raced, her breath caught in her throat as she found herself suspended in a moment that was both unexpected and charged with unspoken emotions.

The touch of his hands on her waist seemed to anchor them in the present, and (Y/N) was acutely aware of the closeness between their bodies.

His touch felt burning, and her thoughts seemed to scatter as she struggled to find the right words.

(Y/N)'s embarrassment was evident in the deep blush that colored her cheeks as she stammered out her question, her voice shaky with a mix of confusion and self-consciousness.

"R-Rengoku-Sensei, why... why do you have your hands on my waist?" She asked.

Kyojuro remained still for a moment, his expression thoughtful as he processed the question.

His grip on (Y/N)'s waist remained gentle, a reminder of the unexpected touch that had frozen them in this charged moment.

He finally exhaled softly, his eyes meeting (Y/N)'s as he spoke.

"I... honestly don't have a clear answer for that," Kyojuro admitted, his tone a mix of honesty and vulnerability. "It was... an instinct, I suppose. The situation caught me off guard, and I wanted to make sure you were okay."

As the weight of their closeness hung in the air, Kyojuro's voice grew softer. "Perhaps we should stay like this for just a little longer... Just a little while longer."

The air seemed to hum with a delicate tension—a mix of uncertainty, curiosity, and a shared desire to understand the complex emotions that had brought them to this point.

Kyojuro's presence was both reassuring and unfamiliar, and the connection between them held a sense of intimacy that was difficult to ignore.

(Y/N)'s heart raced as they considered his words, her gaze locked onto Kyojuro's earnest expression.

The idea of staying in this position, with his hands on her waist and their bodies close, felt both nerve-wracking and strangely comforting.

In the charged stillness of the moment, Kyojuro's gaze held a mixture of intensity and tenderness as he looked at (Y/N), his heart pounding with a longing that he couldn't ignore.

The urge to kiss her was undeniable, but he sensed her hesitation, her avoidance of his gaze.

(Y/N)'s attempt to avoid his gaze didn't escape his notice, and he respected the boundary she was trying to establish.

His own heart was a whirlwind of emotions—longing, uncertainty, and a desire to bridge the gap between them.

The memories of their shared moments and the recent encounters had brought forth feelings that were impossible to ignore.

As he continued to hold her waist gently, his fingers pressed against the fabric of her clothing, Kyojuro found himself captivated by the depth of her (E/C) colored eyes.

There was something about the way they reflected vulnerability and complexity that resonated deeply with him.

The weight of unspoken emotions hung heavily in the air, and Kyojuro's resolve strengthened.

He had been carrying his own share of feelings, grappling with the tangled web of his emotions, and now seemed like the right time to lay everything bare.

"(Y/N)," his voice was soft, a mixture of earnestness and vulnerability. "There's something I've been wanting to say."

In the midst of Kyojuro's vulnerable confession, the charged atmosphere seemed to hang in the air, their hearts on the cusp of a transformative moment.

However, before the words could fully escape his lips, (Y/N)'s phone began to frantically beep, interrupting the delicate moment.

Surprise flashed across their face as they glanced at the device, realizing that it was a call demanding her immediate attention.

The urgency of the situation pulled (Y/N) back to reality, breaking the spell that had enveloped them.

With a hurried and apologetic expression, they looked at Kyojuro, regret evident in their eyes.

"I'm so sorry, Rengoku-Sensei," they said, their voice tinged with disappointment. "I... I have to take this call. It seems important."

As (Y/N) carefully extricated herself from the intimate position they had been in, a sense of both anticipation and disappointment lingered in the air.

With a quiet and apologetic demeanor, she quickly excused herself and made her way out of the supply room, leaving Kyojuro alone with his thoughts.

Kyojuro watched (Y/N) go, his gaze following her retreating figure with a mixture of sadness and longing.

The moment had been both fleeting and charged with unspoken emotions, and he found himself grappling with the depth of his feelings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

674 15 7
Premièrement, cette histoire sera en ✨english✨ en fait. Mais je vais faire une version française aussi. ☼In this story, in hight school AU, a girl na...
121K 3.2K 22
It was unfortunate when Tanjiro twisted his ankle but Nezuko was all too willing to take the charcoal to town in his place. She returns home to a blo...
18.1K 783 55
(Book 1 of 4) "Stay." Kyojuro pulled her close again, overwhelmed with emotion as he held her tight against himself. "Please, just for a while longer...
8.4K 452 22
(Akaza x Reader) Chisaki (Y/n) is a girl who brings out the best in people. She doesn't realise it, but that becomes the very reason many people can...