SECOND CHANCE

By DileshaDaulchand

Two different souls who have their own insecurities and difficulties have come across with each other in a gr... More

His Saviour
Hope to restart over
Indepted to his saviour
A new life-Will it become better or worse?
Envy them for having a perfect relationship
The warmth of having a new sibling.
Half truth on what happened.
Is it pity or a favour ?
Meeting Mr park's Son.
Rules for one week stay.
A delicious breakfast.
Yesterday'events flashed his eyes.
Were new feelings a good or bad thing?
The fear of loosing what we have.
A painful surprise
Complete truth
Fighting Ian's case
Scared of the outcome
Trauma and anxiety

Broken soul,body and conciousness.

26 2 0
By DileshaDaulchand

Ian was fine with constant beatings and physical abuses from his foster family, and even if they snatched his income he obtained from working numerous part time job,he was okay.

But he soon snapped from reality when his foster brother forced himself on him on a pouring night where his foster parents were watching the show laughingly.

He begged for mercy, but it seemed that destiny was not by his side.

He felt repelled.

He couldn't believe that his foster brother would rape him.

He was bleeding profusely due to excessive penetration.

That's it when he lost himself.

He didn't feel anything inside.

He was empty.

Only one thought was haunting him.

That is, he should kill himself.

Without cleaning his abusive body,he wore some clothes and went to Han River with bare foot.

He was struggling to walk, but still, he still managed to climb up the bridge.

His visions were not cleared due to tears filling his eyes.

He was completely broken, and he thought ending himself would help him reach the peak of Euphoria.

He was on the edge of the bridge, and with a painful smile on his face,he threw himself.

But who knows destined has planned something else for him that will change his life completely.

🫱Please vote and support my story.Thank you.🫲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 162K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
1.1M 86.8K 39
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...