Choosing Sides {The daughter...

By Sadimeo0_0

Worst case senario was Tomura Shiaraki's death. Decay would be a wasted quirk and All For One would have to f... More

Chapter 1 - The Vangaurd Action Squad Succeeds
Chapter 2 - Some type of luck
Chapter 3 - Hello, Class A
Chapter 4 - Take note, Y/n
Chapter 7 - Overhaul
Chapter 5 - Number one fan
Chapter 6 - The Shie Hassaikai
Chapter 8 - Grade A Psychopaths
Chapter 9 - Gigantomachia
Chapter 10 - Re-Destro
Chapter 11 - The Meta Liberation Army
Chapter 12 - The Show
Chapter 13 - The Paranormal Liberation Front
Chapter 14 - Jin Bubaigawara
Chapter 16 - Power
Chapter 17 - But, I'll Tell You All About It When I See You Again...
Chapter 18 - Ekamaru
A/n
Chapter 20 - Saved
Why I've been on break
Chapter 22 - Moonfish
Chapter 23 - Recover
Chapter 24 - Terrors
Chapter 25 - Stars
Chapter 26 - Math
Chapter 27 - Yuga Aoyama

Chapter 15 - Jaku

134 5 6
By Sadimeo0_0

This is based partly off of the My Hero Academia manga

I realized the release date for this chapter was supposed to fall on 9/11 so I'm posting this early out of respect. I'm also posting another one early on Tuesday. think of it was a grief present.

Massive respect to anyone with any family or friend at all who was injured or killed in the attack and may they all rest in peace.

On a different note, Istg if I fall behind on chapters you mitt by see tears, so stressful. It'll be better once we get to Deku's vigilante faze. I have a huge twist planned for that.

Machia's hand reached for you, Compress, and Dabi. Dabi jumped away, but he got a hold of you and Compress and put you on his back. When you got there, Spinner and Toga were already there. You didn't say anything.

Dabi joined the gang with Skeptic a few seconds later and you could tell Machia's mission was more than just to grab the League. "Hey, Y/n." Toga said. "It'll be okay... We'll get back at those scummy heroes for what they did, but right now we need your head in the game in case your dad's hurt when we get there." You nodded and focused more. Toga rewrapped you in the blanket and put some clothes on.

"Stop this! I need to go back and help Re-Destro!" Skeptic said. "Not so loud.  As far as I can tell, the heroes haven't figured out that Machia's carrying passengers yet. " Spinner. You watch the girl. I don't feel like babysitting anymore." You scooted over to Spinner and hid in your blanket.

Kamui Woods carried Midnight on his back, and Gigantomachia over threw Mt. Lady. "Get me near his face!" Woods started to speed up. Dabi revealed himself "See?" He said as his signature blue flames erupted from his hand. They consumed Kamui Woods, "Not so fast!" Compress said and he threw marbles out at Midnight. Your heart dropped as she was hit by big rocks and dropped to the ground. 

'Your really involved in this, kid. You wanna be a hero?'

Those words rang in your head along with Jin's last ones. 

'Whenever you know what you wanna do... I know you'll do good at it.'

Suddenly, it seemed like you didn't know anything anymore. You'd always just planned to help your dad, be who he wanted you to be, but by now you didn't even know who your dad was anymore. He was a completely different man. Did you want to be a hero or villain? Your head started to hurt with all these thoughts in your brain.

"It is unwise to underestimate the heroes!" Dabi rolled his eyes. He caught a glance of your disturbed face and got up into it, "Remember what we tell you, kid. Get rid of all those soft spots. Those 'heroes' want to take your dad away, to take us away. The only way you're going to be able to protect him is to get rid of those soft spots and fight some heroes. Oh fuckin' hell." 

Dabi glared at Mt. Lady holding Machia back. Gigantomachia began to fall. Spinner pulled you close to him and Machia hit the ground. A class-B girl tied Machia up with her vine hair. "It's UA! Why are so many if them here?" You hid your face in the blanket as your breathing and heartbeat got faster. 'As long as I don't look at them... Or they don't see me... It'll all be okay.' Toga scanned the ground for Deku and Uraraka. Denki threw some support items and was about to send out his electricity when he was hit by more of Compress's rocks. Gigantomachia opened his mouth and when the heroes in training tried to throw something into his mouth, he sneezed. Dabi mixed the sneeze with his flames.

Mina used her acid to protect herself from the flames and was about to throw it in, but then Gigantomachia spoke. "Shortest route means keeping gnats from getting up against." His voice threw Mina off guard. Her throw didn't go far enough. That's when your heart dropped and tears slipped out of your eyes. Kirishima threw Mina out of the wag of Gigantomachia's palm.

You couldn't keep a hold on your emotions. You were confused, horrified, mournful, and 1,000 other emotions. His words hit home for you.

"I am Red Riot! And no one behind me is gonna bleed!" He threw the thing, but Toga threw her knife and destroyed it. That's when he threw another. It successfully landed in Machia's mouth, but it did nothing.

The heroes came, but they didn't stop him. He made his way to the city, destroying everything in his path. Skeptic hacked into the satellites. "Shigaraki's fighting Endeavor?! Nice. Let's prep." "Prep for what?" Skeptic said. "To tear down this fake hero society, of course." "Are you fine with this Toga? I know you've been scanning for them." Compress said. "Hm?" Those UA stamps you life so much! They are heroes too."

"Where so they draw the line? If heroes are supposed to save people... Then was Jin not considered a person? Will they kill me too? That's what I want to ask Izuku and Ochako. Depending on their answer... Maybe it'll be okay." Toga spoke exactly what was on your mind since Jin was murdered. 

"Heroes incoming. Not quite the hero army we met at the Villa.... But still a good number. Our being here is mostly due to luck and happenstance. We must be aware of the approaching enemy if we hope to-" "Ah! Zoom in there, longhair!" Skeptic grumbled but obeyed. "Speak of the devils! Its them!" Toga looked at the computer screen and her eyes widened. "Mister! Mister! Gimme my equipment! Quick!" "So aggressive... You're making this old man blush." He handed over the marble containing Toga's equipment. She put it on and went to the edge of Gigantomachia. "Not so fast, young lady! Ugh, if only I hadn't noticed them! Don't jump from this height its dangerous!" "Being all confused and gloomy makes me sick I have to go ask them. I have to." 

"At this very moment? Dabi, say something! Don't just stand there grinning!" "Uhhhh... Who cares?" "Toga." Spinner said. You wiped your face and revealed yourself from the blanket. "I know we're just a gang of strays who happened to find each other... But you're not the only one feeling messed up over Twice. The League was the only place he felt he belonged, and the boss probably wants us to stick together. I know that doing as we please is the villain way... But you'd better come back to us." You smiled and nodded. 

Cities went by before you got to the battle grounds. More tears poured as you saw your dad's imperfect and broken state. Shoto and Nejire tried to attack your dad, but Machia stopped them. He held your dad in his hand and awaited a command. "Shigaraki! You're not looking so hot!"

There were no thoughts in your mind... Your body moved on its own. You kept your eyes on your dad. You'd already lost your mom, you couldn't lose him too. You threw the blanket off and ran to him. You couldn't lose him, it wasn't even an option. You were born for him... To be his follower and successor. 

You reached him and you could feel eyes on you. But it would be okay... As long as no eye contact was made. As long as you didn't see the horrified look in their eyes... The horror from the fact that the sweet little girl they opened up to months ago was a villain. You shook his body and tears fell. "Daddy, you have to wake up! You can't go, I'm just a kid. I still need ywithI already lost mama, I can't lose you too!" 

Behind you, Dabi was making his big reveal as the dead Todoroki son, but you didn't care since you had already found out. You could hear the pleasure and satisfaction in his voice. "Please! You wouldn't believe it! What they- what he did to Jin! And Toga... She ran off... We all need you!" 

"C'mon boss, we're here. Machia needs orders. Pull it together!" Spinner said, helping him up to Machia's shoulder.

Dabi by now, was screaming at Endeavor. He jumped towards him, lighting his body in his own blue flames, "Flash fire fist! Prominence-" A black rope wrapped around him, snagging him mid air. The same rope wrapped around you and everyone else, tying you with your dad and spinner.

You looked up to see the man Hawks "killed" first, Best Jeanist. "Sorry I'm late. Best Jeanist is back." The ropes were tight. "Wake up already!" "Shigaraki, enough sleeping. You're still alive in there, right? You better start talking. Tell Machia what to do! You haven't lived your dream yet, there's so much in this room to destroy."

"Please! I'll be the villain you want me to be! I'll commit whatever crimes you want! Just wake up! Boss us around again!" Nejire came from behind, ready to send her energy waves.

So... You would kill me then..? But for some reason... I still have faith in you, Deku. 

Before Nejire could output her waves, she was consumed by blue flames. Spinner bit your dads head, in hopes of pain forcing him to awaken. Even with Nejire trying to attack you and your dad, her screams made your heart hurt. You didn't know her much when you were there, but you knew how sweet and air-headed she was. Just the thought of someone like her being burned made your head feel like it was gonna burst.

You were snapped out of your thoughts of pity and sadness by your father's weak voice. "Destroy..." He whispered. "I must destroy... Have to stop... This itching." Best Jeanist's ropes squeezed tighter. "Daddy?" "Shigaraki?" "Destroy it all... Machia."

Gigantomachia roared with a stamina burst. Even with orders, Machia couldn't break out of the strong fiber. "Spinner, look! Fortune shines on us!" You looked where Compress was looking. 4 Nomu flew your way, headed towards Best Jeanist. Deku, being Deku, warned him. "Look out, Best Jeanist!" But no matter what quirk Deku used, he wouldn't get to Best Jeanist in time.

"POOOOOOWWEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 248 25
Midoirya [Name] went missing, that's all anyone ever knew, that one minute she was walking home, and the next minute she was gone, all that was left...
408K 16.5K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
37.7K 1.4K 20
1,000 years ago, Shirou Ogami was reborn as the Silver Wolf whereas (Y/n) (L/n) was awakened as the Ebony Wolf. The Ebony Wolf possessed eternal rein...
585K 19.5K 64
❝𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙞𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙤, 𝙞'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙣.❞ ;༊ ╰┈➤ 「𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵, y/n somehow managed to get added to U...