Silrah

Por emilyevewrites

A collection of Silrah (Saul Silva x Farah Dowling) stories. Stories that contain smut/NSFW content will have... Mรกs

Arrack Attack (Part 1)
Arrack Attack (Part 2) โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ

Two is a company, three is a crowd โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ

260 4 3
Por emilyevewrites

❤️‍🔥NSFW CONTENT❤️‍🔥

PAIRING: Dom!Farah x Dom!Saul x Sub!Fem Reader

WORD COUNT: 3,808

WARNINGS: smut, mutual pining, polyamorous relationship, threesome, breast/nipple worship, marking, vaginal fingering, dirty talk, teasing, begging, oral sex, implied smut

TIMELINE: Following Rosalind's takeover of Alfea, when Farah is reinstated as headmistress. Mentions of Rosalind's first headmistress term at Alfea when Farah and Saul attended.

BACKGROUND: You, the reader, are a once close friend of the headmistress and headmaster of Alfea. But during your youth, you fantasized about Farah and Saul more than you cared to say. After you graduated, you moved away to Linphea to put that part of your life behind you. You are called to attend to a crisis at Alfea, and when the dust clears, you're ready to return home.

A/N: Oh my God you guys... the friends-to-lovers trope will always have a soft spot in my heart. And technically, this is two friends-to-lovers plots hehehe. I know this is supposed to be a Farah x Saul collection, but I couldn't resist this one. I really hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it... ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You thought you had been keeping yourself in line, but this was going too far.

For the love of the gods, you had known Farah Dowling and Saul Silva since your time attending Alfea. You'd been good friends, even though they were a few years ahead of you. But you hadn't seen them in ages.

Not until news reached you that Farah had abruptly vanished and Rosalind became the headmistress again under mysterious circumstances, and you'd been summoned by Ben Harvey to aid the cause of finding Farah and taking back Alfea. It had been far easier said than done, especially with Saul being in prison and all of the legal shit Luna tried to pull.

But long story short, Rosalind had fallen once again, and Farah had returned as the rightful headmistress. Now, she and Saul were the heads of Alfea.

And you couldn't get either of them out of your head.

After Farah had been reinstated as headmistress, she and Saul had been inseparable. You were honestly happy for them as much as you suspected they were fucking behind closed doors. They had always had some kind of a flame burning between them since you'd known them at Alfea. Now, after each nearly losing each other and realizing their feelings, it had grown into a full-fledged fire.

But you were as surprised as any other to find out that they'd gotten married. And secretly, no less. The ring adorning Farah's left hand just happened to catch the light when you were out on a walk with her a few days after her revival. You'd asked, and she'd revealed everything. How they hadn't wanted anything big, so they made their vows and exchanged rings in private. You gushed over the stone, and Farah blushed tremendously.

The words "I'm happy for you" came from your mouth before you realized just exactly what it meant. The twinge of jealousy you felt made you come to your senses. Now, your secretive pining for the couple would be put to an end. They were married! You were many things, but a home wrecker would not be one of them.

So the secret crushes you'd had on Farah and Saul were pushed to the wayside. Besides, you needed to focus on your career in Linphea. You decided to tell Farah you would be leaving and make sure she knew how encouraging you were toward her marriage and Alfea.

That was how you ended up outside of Farah's office on a rainy Thursday morning, your fist poised to knock when you heard a quiet, feminine moan from inside.

Immediately, you froze. Some kind of feeling shot through you, and you stayed paralyzed by the door. The thought occurred to you to back away. To leave and give the headmistress her privacy. But for some reason, you couldn't bring yourself to move. You didn't want to.

A few seconds of silence passed before you heard another moan followed by a distinctively masculine grunt.

Oh gods... they were both in there! Fucking for your ears to catch every detail. Though they were remarkably quiet for a long while. Then, you caught a few infrequent gasps and whimpers until finally, you heard Farah's soft cry of pleasure, presumably striking her climax. Immediately, your filthy mind wondered what it would be like to see her climax. Wondered what it would be like to taste her.

After a few more seconds, Saul groaned, and you immediately imagined what he'd taste like too. Or how he'd feel inside of you as he filled you with his release, as he had probably just done to Farah. The thoughts made you swallow heavily.

Several more minutes passed by before you heard them moving around and talking again. They must be done for the moment. Taking a deep breath, you lifted your hand again and knocked. The voices fell silent, then you heard indistinct talking. Footsteps headed toward you. Your heart was racing.

Farah opened the door, looking incredibly put together for someone who had just had sex in her office. Her eyes softened when they landed on you. "Hello, y/n," she greeted.

"Hello, Farah," you replied. "I'm sorry to bother you, but I was hoping to have a word."

"Of course," Farah answered, stepping back and opening the door wider. "I hope you don't mind Saul's company as well."

The man in question was currently lounging on one of Farah's couches. He grinned and lifted his hand in a wave. "Y/l/n."

"Not at all," you replied to Farah as you stepped inside. You returned Saul's grin with your own. "Silva."

He sat up, and the thought rose to the front of your mind that he and Farah very well might have been fucking on that couch a few minutes ago. Your cheeks warmed.

Farah was walking over to one of the chairs across from the couch with a small coffee table in between them. "Join us," she motioned. "What is it you wanted to talk about?"

You sank into the chair beside Farah and inhaled deeply. "Well," you began, "since everything has been running smoothly for so long at Alfea, I figured it would be an appropriate time for me to take my leave."

Immediately, Farah blinked and her expression displayed her shock. "I... I'm sorry?" she replied. "I thought you were happy here."

"I am," you enthused quickly. "I just... I can't help but feel like it would be better if I left."

Farah and Saul glanced at each other, exchanging a look you didn't recognize. It lasted a few agonizing seconds and only made your curiosity grow.

"What?" you asked finally, shifting in your seat.

When Farah looked back at you, her gaze swept over your face and figure. Immediately, your heart began to race. "I'm just wondering where in the world that feeling came from," she said. "You've seemed to be enjoying yourself here. Saul and I have enjoyed your company." Her brown eyes softened. "You know it's been years since we've seen you. You've... grown."

Saul's gaze, which had been locked on Farah, slid to you. When you glanced over, the intensity in his blue-grey stare shocked you. You quickly looked back at Farah.

"Well, I've been busy," you countered lamely. "In Linphea."

Farah frowned. "It takes a life or death emergency for you to come and visit?" she asked.

"No." You swallowed.

There was a long, distinct pause before Farah asked, "Have you been avoiding us?" The emotion in her question forced you to look away.

Yes. There was no other answer. You had hoped and prayed that keeping your distance from Alfea's headmaster and headmistress would weaken your desire for them. But the time away had done nothing. If anything, seeing them as they were now only made you want them more. As you looked between them, you were embarrassed by the thoughts that wormed their way into your mind. Impure, lustful, erotic thoughts. Old fantasies you'd once imagined returned in a heartbeat. The sounds you'd just overheard replayed over and over in your ears.

Farah stood up, and instinctively, you followed her lead. She approached you and reached toward your face. Your eyes widened slightly.

"I won't lie, y/n. I felt the jealousy inside of you when I showed you my ring," Farah said pointedly. "You were surprised at first, that much I figured. But everything after that..." The headmistress took another step closer, and you swore your heart skipped a beat as her fingers brushed a strand of hair behind your ear. "Tell me, how long have you been keeping these feelings all to yourself?"

You hesitated and looked between her and Saul, who was still watching you.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about," you replied. This wasn't good. You needed to leave. Now, before you'd admit your deep, desperate attraction to them. Before you got your hopes up only to be let down once again. Their marriage had sealed it. You couldn't let yourself feel what you'd once felt.

Farah's eyebrows arched. You could vaguely hear Saul rising from the couch beside you, but your eyes were trapped in Farah's. "I don't believe you," she whispered.

Without warning, she cupped your cheek with her hand, leaned down, and pressed her lips against yours. Surprise overwhelmed you, but far be it from you to pass up a chance to kiss the woman you'd adored for years. Since she initiated it, you kissed her back with too much eagerness, but to your immense shock, she welcomed it. Her lips were thin and had a unique taste of tea along with something alcoholic. By the gods, you could live in this kiss forever.

Finally, Farah broke away and studied your face. "Now," she murmured, "care to tell me how long you've wanted to do that?"

"Years," you admitted brashly.

Farah's eyebrows arched, a surprise of her own painting her face. "Years?"

You blushed with embarrassment and nodded. "Since I was a second year. You had just become Rosalind's protégé." You still couldn't believe one of the two objects of your every desire had just kissed you, rather passionately.

But Farah wasn't done yet. She leaned close again and whispered against your lips, "Then you only have me beat by a year." She kissed you immediately after, leaving you reeling in your surprise. Farah Dowling had a crush on you? Since your third year at Alfea? If only--

Your thoughts were cut off as strong arms suddenly slid around your waist to pull you back against a solid form. The movement snatched your lips away from Farah's. You nearly whined, but the scent of pine and sweat overwhelmed you just before Saul's hands clutched your hips tighter. Your eyes barely had time to widen before his touch slid up your sides and took your breasts in his grip. You were positive he could feel your raging heartbeat against his chest as he squeezed.

The moan that came from your lips was long and low. Farah watched the scene, a small smirk on her own lips. "Darling, you think we didn't know about your desires?" she asked, smoothing your hair back. She clicked her tongue against her teeth. "You hid them well, but not well enough."

You couldn't help it as your breath hitched from her pet name. The number of times you'd fantasized about Farah calling you darling... and now she actually had. It would have been enough to bring you to your knees if Saul wasn't holding you against him.

His fingers massaged your breasts thoroughly while Farah leaned in to kiss you again. There was no way this was real. You were in heaven, trapped between the two people you adored the most in this world. But there was still something tugging on your mind.

You irritated yourself as you broke off the kiss with Farah and guided Saul's hands away from you. "It's not right," you whispered. "You two... you're married."

Farah arched her eyebrows and glanced up at Saul briefly before looking down at you again. "I don't think that will be a problem, darling. Saul and I... we've already talked about this." Her finger tapped her temple knowingly as she circled around behind you. "We both want you."

Then, it occurred to you. The long look they'd shared earlier. Farah must have been projecting herself into Saul's mind and reading his thoughts as a reply. They'd had an entire conversation without you even noticing.

With Farah now behind you, Saul stood in front of you. "But only if you want us," he finished. From behind, you heard Farah hum in agreement.

It felt like all of your dreams were coming true as you whispered, "Yes."

Saul grinned and held your jaw to tilt your face up just slightly. And when his lips met yours, the feel of him was so unexpectedly different from your imagination. He tasted salty and, like Farah, slightly reminiscent of alcohol. They'd clearly each indulged themselves with a drink.

While Farah's lips were thin and her kiss was firm, Saul had a bit more definition. And his kiss was hungry. He didn't hesitate to slide his tongue in your mouth and taste every inch of you as you whimpered in delight. When he broke away, both of you were panting.

Then, Farah's touch began on your stomach. Her fingers danced along your body until you were melting back against her. "There you are," she murmured, sliding her fingers just under the hem of your shirt to explore your skin.

Farah removed your shirt with her magic within seconds of feeling your soft skin and ran her hands up your sides until she reached your bra. The motion was similar to how Saul had done with you before, but this time, the fairy traced the silky material around to the back. Her fingers made diligent work of the clasp, and she let the bra fall down your arms so she could grab it and fling it across the room.

Meanwhile, the Specialist had gotten down on his knees before you. The sight made your breath catch again. A mischievous grin appeared on his face, right before he put his hands on your waist again and pulled down your pants. You gasped as he then carefully removed your underwear to reveal your core to him. He caressed your thighs and guided you gently to step out of your pants and shoes. Now, while Farah and Saul were still clothed, you were completely naked before them.

You'd never breathed this heavily in your life. Obviously, it was noticeable because Farah lowered her lips to your neck and kissed. Before drawing away, she made a little nip with the teeth where her lips had been. You were nearly lightheaded.

"Easy, darling," Farah murmured to Saul. "She's far too worked up already. I think we should take our time with her."

Saul's blue-grey eyes looked up at her. "I agree, Fa. But she's already so wet. Here. Taste her."

Before you could comprehend what was happening, Saul's hand combed your folds, gathering the proof of your arousal on his fingers. The cry you let out at finally being touched couldn't be helped, and both of them chuckled softly.

Then, Saul stood up and extended his fingers, soaked with you, toward Farah. Much to your surprise, the headmistress eagerly parted her lips and sucked every bit of your wetness off of Saul. She moaned and licked her lips. "She tastes even better than I imagined she would," she whispered huskily. "Let me enjoy her first. Please, my love."

Saul smirked. "But I was down here before you. I undressed her."

Farah scoffed lightly. "Just her bottom half. If you're so concerned, why not let her decide?"

Saul's eyes dropped to your face, and he took your chin in his fingers, still wet with Farah's spit, to tilt your face toward him. "You heard my wife," he growled. "Choose. Which one of us do you want between your legs first, my dear?"

There was something about the pair talking about you like you weren't there that turned you on even more. You were overwhelmed by the stimulation and the sexy voices of the headmistress and headmaster arguing over you. You.

"I-I-I want," you stammered out. Both of them looked expectant. Farah's hand squeezed your side subtly. "Farah," you finished.

The headmistress gave Saul a triumphant smirk. "Get in line," she cooed.

Without warning, Saul stalked forward and pressed his lips firmly on hers. His tongue slid into Farah's mouth, and much to his delight, he tasted you. Meanwhile, you were pressed in between them and tried to track down your right mind from wherever it had gone. Farah's breasts pressed into your back, and your breasts were trapped against Saul's firm chest.

While the couple kissed, moaning and fucking each other's mouths with their tongues, you began to get impatient. The bratty demon inside of you reared its head, and you let out an obscene whine.

Immediately, the pair froze. Saul drew back, and from the look glazing his eyes now, you knew you were in for it. You could only imagine how Farah looked.

On cue, the headmistress released you from her touch and paced around to face you. Saul continued the little dance they had going by disappearing behind your back. "Excuse me?" the headmistress asked, arching an eyebrow.

You swallowed. "I need you," you whimpered, hoping you sounded just desperate enough that Farah would take pity on you. "Farah... please."

Her eyes were hungry as they roamed over the sight of your naked front. You fought the urge to cover yourself as she took in every detail about you.

"By the gods," she breathed. "You are beautiful."

It was like a thousand fireworks exploded in your soul. You couldn't help the soft whimper you made as you watched the most powerful fairy in all the Seven Realms sink to her knees before you and place her hands on your inner thighs to open you up to her mouth. Farah's breath landed on your core, and you were more than ready to receive her.

Everything seemed to happen far too quickly after that. You barely had a chance to blink as Farah's fingertips dug into your sensitive flesh, and she disappeared between your legs. Her hot mouth licked through your folds to gather all your wetness and drew shaky moans from your lips. She was so much more skilled with her tongue than you had thought her to be. But you certainly weren't complaining.

Meanwhile, Saul didn't want to miss out on the action. His calloused hands closed around your breasts again and squeezed liberally. To his delight, your nipples were peaked and hard against his palms. So he took them in his fingers and pinched. You squeaked and arched your breasts into his touch.

Even though you couldn't see him, Saul still smirked. He was immensely satisfied with your reaction before lowering his mouth to your neck and sucking until you screamed. When he pulled away, the area was blossoming red and already showing the beginnings of the mark he knew it would leave. Maybe it was risky, but you didn't care. "Please, Saul," you begged him carelessly. "More."

His eyes darkened, and he traveled over your skin, pressing kisses along the way until he got to your shoulder. There, he latched himself to your skin again and repeated the same thing he'd done to your neck. Your arousal was still growing, but at least now you had Farah beneath you to clean up your mess.

Once all of your wetness was swallowed, Farah decided to take a different route. Her lips closed around your clit, and she sucked your sensitivity in her mouth like it was the last thing she'd ever taste. You cried out wildly in pleasure, and seconds later, you felt two of her fingers entering you and beginning to pump.

Saul squeezed your breasts and sucked at your sweet skin again, this time on the other side of your neck. Between both of their actions, you panted heavily and climaxed in such a rush that you didn't have time to warn them.

Farah, however, seemed prepared. She released your clit, slipped her fingers out of you, and immediately began savoring your cum. Your wetness had been delicious on its own, but combined with your cum... the taste was heaven on earth. She moaned eagerly in between swallows.

Saul adjusted, cradling your weakened body back against his while sliding his hands down to your hips to brace you gently.

Finally, Farah pulled away with a soft gasp. She cleaned off her fingers briefly before rising to her feet. The sight of her mouth smeared with your juices made your legs weak. "My darling," she cooed. "I've never tasted pure ecstasy like that before."

You blushed and Saul frowned teasingly. He lifted his mouth to your temple and let his breath fan across your cheek. "You'd better still have enough left for me," he growled directly in your ear. "If you're as good as Farah claims, I want a taste of my own."

Farah was more than eager to give her husband a turn with you. Their newest little sex toy. It was too easy to be submissive for them. She brushed her hand across your stomach as she circled behind you. You heard them exchange a brief kiss of their own behind your back, and then Saul was back in front of you. He examined you briefly and looked behind you to Farah. "Can I take her on the couch?"

The headmistress's hands had settled on your waist and she scoffed lightly at his ask. "As if it hasn't already gotten enough use today," she remarked, and you turned pink. Your speculation had been right. "It's fine with me. I'd love to have her head in my lap."

Once he had Farah's approval, Saul snaked an arm around your waist and guided you across the office to Farah's red couch. He waited for his wife to gracefully seat herself on one end before letting you go to do the same.

The leather felt odd against your bare ass, and you hesitated a moment. Then, Farah's hands were guiding you to lie down the length of the couch and position your head directly in her lap. Shock dawned on your face as you smelled her arousal through her clothes. She glanced down at you and winked.

Saul took your right leg and lifted it up so it was hanging over the back of the couch. Then, he eased your left leg toward the coffee table to have you as open as possible before him.

However, the clicking of Farah's tongue stopped him before he could descend on you. She'd spotted the bruises forming on your neck and shoulder. Her finger began to trace around the larger hickey on your neck while her left hand began to stroke your hair. You swallowed heavily at how relaxing it was, even though the touch near your new marks had you shivering slightly. Or maybe that was just because your body was still bare other than where Saul and Farah were touching you.

"I wasn't aware we were allowed to mark her," she whined softly. "I would have claimed her thighs."

"You still can, Fa," Saul assured his wife. "I'm sure we'll have plenty of time to enjoy her."

Your heart raced, and you nodded against Farah's thighs eagerly. Besides, you still had plenty of your own fantasies you wanted to ask of them. Specifically being suffocated by Farah's pussy and being fucked deeply by Saul's cock.

"I suppose you're right," Farah agreed. She gazed down at your face and caressed your cheek. "If she doesn't have any plans to leave, that is."

"No," you blurted immediately. "No. I'm not leaving."

Farah smiled with satisfaction. She turned her attention to Saul while her fingers suddenly stilled in your hair. You frowned and were about to speak up when she grabbed a fistful of your locks and abruptly pulled. You gasped and gritted your teeth as your whole body went tense. But most importantly, you immediately became wet. Farah knew what she was doing.

Saul's eyes darkened at the sight of your arousal beginning again.

"Fuck her marvelously, darling," the fairy purred to her husband.

And the Specialist more than obliged his wife's command.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

112K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
615K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1.1M 37.9K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
215K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...