❋ αϲϲι∂єиταℓ мαяяιgє ❋

De SSnovelist

On a certain day, Xiao Zhan, feeling quite peculiar, goes to a bar for a drink and ends up drastically changi... Mais

αυτнοя'ѕ иοτє
ρяοℓοgυє
ƠƝЄ
ƬƜƠ
ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƑƠƲƦ
ƑƖƔЄ
ƧƖҲ
ƧЄƔЄƝ
ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƝƖƝЄ
ƬЄƝ
ЄԼЄƔЄƝ
ƬƜЄԼƔЄ
ƬӇƖƦƬЄЄƝ
ƑƠƲƦƬЄЄƝ
ƑƖƑƬЄЄƝ
ƧƖҲƬЄЄƝ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬЄЄƝ
ЄƖƓӇƬЄЄƝ
ƝƖƝЄƬЄЄƝ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƑƖƑƬƳ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƧƖҲƬƳ
ƧƖҲƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƧƖҲƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƧƖXƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ЄƖƓӇƬ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƝƖƝЄƬƳ
ƝƖƝЄƬƳ ƠƝЄ
🔹ƭɦε εɳ∂🔹
ᎡᎬᏙᏆᎬᏔՏ αղժ ᎡᎪͲᏆΝᏀՏ

ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƬƜƠ

2.1K 206 22
De SSnovelist

Xiao Zhan did in fact feel scared.

On the way back, Xiao Zhan's hands were shaking and his lips turned purple from the cold.

Following the route in his mind, he drove home smoothly.

It just approached eight o'clock. Xiao Zhan turned off the engine and sat in the car for a while before getting off

It rained heavier and heavier. His hair was soaked and stuck to his face.

When he came out of the garage, he first looked at the sky, then looked at his wet coat before he started walking slowly.

His fingers were stiff, he entered the password for a long time before he finally opened the door.

The lights were on in the house, Xiao Zhan stood at the door and looked in. He saw the man on the sofa standing up, then dryly let out a voice from his throat, "You're back."

Wang Yibo quickly walked over. Xiao Zhan hurriedly changed his soaking shoes, coughed, and said, "I thought you would come home very late tonight, didn't you need to have a meeting?"

Wang Yibo didn't answer his question, but asked, "How did you get so wet? Didn't you bring an umbrella?"

Xiao Zhan hung his head low and whispered, "I brought it."

He lowered his head and saw Wang Yibo take another step toward him.

"What's the matter with you? Raise your head."

Xiao Zhan put his hand on the shoe cabinet and slowly raised his head.

The moment he looked into Wang Yibo's eyes, Xiao Zhan finally couldn't hold it in anymore. Triggered by sudden emotions, the corner of his mouth curved down and he choked out, "Wang Yibo, my flowers are gone."

Wang Yibo felt tense in his heart. He touched Xiao Zhan's coat, and as expected, it was all wet.

He took off Xiao Zhan's coat, took off his own coat, and wrapped it around Xiao Zhan. Then he picked Xiao Zhan up.

Xiao Zhan looked extremely aggrieved. His eyebrows were frowning tightly and his eyes were red. He was biting his lower lip and puffing his mouth as if to keep himself from crying.

Wang Yibo carefully put Xiao Zhan on the sofa and held his hands in his own hands.

"Cold?" Wang Yibo asked.

Xiao Zhan nodded to Wang Yibo and made a voice from his nose, "Mn."

Wang Yibo blew a breath on Xiao Zhan's hands, then stroked his face, "Sit here and wait for me for a bit."

Wang Yibo pulled together the coat on Xiao Zhan's body and turned to leave

The warmth on his body that belonged to Wang Yibo gradually radiated, and Xiao Zhan's body did not tremble as much as before.

Before long, Wang Yibo came over with a towel and a glass of hot water.

"Have a drink first."

Xiao Zhan took the glass, and after he took a sip of the water, Wang Yibo pressed the towel on his head.

Xiao Zhan used both hands to hold the cup, stealing warmth from the hot water.

Wang Yibo wiped his hair very gently. It seemed as if he even used a slight force more, it would hurt him.

After Xiao Zhan finished the water, Wang Yibo took away the towel and put it on the table together with the cup.

Wang Yibo touched Xiao Zhan's hair and squatted down in front of him

"Tell me, what happened?" Wang Yibo held both of Xiao Zhan's hands.

Xiao Zhan wasn't so cold and aggrieved anymore. He took a long breath and slowly let it out, "I just bumped into Xiao Jianshi.

Wang Yibo frowned immediately.

Xiao Zhan thought about it and changed his words, "I didn't bump into him. He came to find me.

Wang Yibo, "He wants money?"

Xiao Zhan nodded, "Mn." Xiao Zhan summed up, "He crashed into a man on his motorcycle in City B and needed to pay them back. He asked me for it, but I didn't give it, so he came."

Xiao Zhan talked, then sighed. Just at this moment, Wang Yibo seemed to notice something

He stretched out his hand and lifted Xiao Zhan's hair.

Sure enough, there was a shallow scar under Xiao Zhan's ear, and the blood had already dried up.

Wang Yibo frowned even more tightly. He asked Xiao Zhan, "What happened here?

Xiao Zhan followed Wang Yibo's hand and touched it. He didn't seem to know there was an injury there, "What?"

Wang Yibo, "There's a cut."

Xiao Zhan thought for a bit, "Probably from the flower branches."

Wang Yibo, "Flower branches?"

Xiao Zhan's aggrieved expression appeared again, "Wang Yibo, I bought you flowers. They got damaged by Xiao Jianshi."

Wang Yibo took a while to digest this, "What?"

Xiao Zhan simply told Wang Yibo what had happened

When he pushed Xiao Jianshi to the ground, Xiao Jianshi shouted at him and immediately stood up. Xiao Zhan was at a disadvantage with an umbrella in his hand. Xiao Jianshi rushed at him like a mad dog, threw away his umbrella, and snatched his flowers.

"You fought?" Wang Yibo grasped the main point.

Xiao Zhan nodded and shook his head, "It doesn't count as a fight. He got a kick from me and we pushed around a few times."

Wang Yibo tightened his hand, "Did he hurt you?

Xiao Zhan shook his head, "No, in the end, I pushed him away and then quickly drove away in my car."

Wang Yibo stared at Xiao Zhan's eyes for a few seconds and then cast his eyes on the wound under Xiao Zhan's ear

"I got it." Wang Yibo said in a deep voice. He patted Xiao Zhan on the shoulder. "Go up and take a bath. Don't catch a cold."

Xiao Zhan nodded, "Mn."

Wang Yibo insisted on carrying Xiao Zhan upstairs. Since Wang Yibo looked like he was in a bad mood, Xiao Zhan didn't dare to say anything more.

He was very tired, and also very needing of Wang Yibo's embrace.

Even just earlier, Xiao Jianshi's ferocious face and unpleasant curses still appear in his mind from time to time.

When he entered the bathroom, Wang Yibo immediately picked up his phone and called Xu Jing

Wang Yibo looked at the night outside the window, there was a trace of regret in his heart.

A few days ago, when Xiao Zhan told him about Xiao Jianshi, he should have started the investigation immediately. He shouldn't have the idea of waiting until he returns to City A to deal with it.

Thinking of Xiao Zhan fighting with a man in the alley alone in such heavy rain, Wang Yibo felt his heart ache.

Xiao Zhan must've been very scared. It was the person who beat him and hurt him when he was a child.

"President Wang Yibo." Xu Jing answered the phone.

Wang Yibo, "Investigate about Xiao Zhan's father, Xiao Jianshi, and give it to me as soon as possible."

Xu Jing, "Yes."

Wang Yibo, "Find some bodyguards for Xiao Zhan's mother's community, the more the better. His aunt and grandmother are also in that community."

Xu Jing, "Yes."

Wang Yibo, "Xiao Jianshi should be near Xiao Zhan's studio right now. Find someone to keep an eye on him."

Xu Jing, "Yes."

Wang Yibo, "Make an appointment with my lawyer and ask him to come to the company tomorrow morning."

Xu Jing, "Yes."

Before long, there was a movement from the bathroom. Wang Yibo recovered himself, put away the phone he had held for a long time, and went towards the bathroom

Xiao Zhan stood at the door and didn't move. When Wang Yibo came over, he opened his arms and hung it on Wang Yibo's shoulder.

With that, Wang Yibo conveniently picked up Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan, "Wang Yibo, I'm a little tired."

Wang Yibo walked towards the bed with Xiao Zhan in his arms, "Sleep if you're tired."

Xiao Zhan replied lazily, "Mn."

Wang Yibo put Xiao Zhan on the bed and covered him with a quilt. When he got up a little, Xiao Zhan grabbed his hand

Xiao Zhan, "Where are you going?"

Wang Yibo, "To shower."

Xiao Zhan, "Lie down with me for a bit first."

Wang Yibo, "Okay."

Soon, Wang Yibo took off his coat and trousers and also lay in.

Xiao Zhan directly rolled into Wang Yibo's arms.

The Xiao Zhan tonight was a little frail

Probably because Wang Yibo was overly gentle, Xiao Zhan couldn't resist at all. Plus the stuff that just happened, Xiao Zhan couldn't exert any strength.

"Wang Yibo." After lying down for a while, Xiao Zhan called.

Wang Yibo, "Mn."

Xiao Zhan, "Let me tell you the story of my childhood."

Wang Yibo, "Okay."

Xiao Zhan, "I never told anyone before, not a soul."

Wang Yibo, "Mn."

Xiao Zhan lowered his head and said slowly

"When I was a child, my parents often quarreled. When they quarreled, they would fight. My mother would always be at a disadvantage."

"My father always scolded my mother, calling her useless. Sometimes he also scolded me along with her, saying that both mother and son are useless."

"When I was in primary school, my grades were very poor. My father was unhappy and often said things like raising me for nothing."

It was probably too long ago. Xiao Zhan would say whatever he thought of. It was intermittent and couldn't be connected.

Every time he said something, Wang Yibo would answer him "mn", and then rub his head.

"I had very low self-esteem at that time. I wasn't outstanding. My dad also took me with him for work during social events, he taught me how to act according to other people's attitudes and how to please them."

"Later, when I got older, I heard that my dad had a woman outside. When I asked him, he said he didn't.

"In junior high school, my father became more fierce."

"I haven't been exposed to other people's families at that time. Because my family was always like this, I thought everyone's family was also like this, that everyone's father would beat their mother."

"Later, I found out that it wasn't. I have many classmates. Their families were very cozy, their parents were very loving, they don't fight, and their fathers never beat their mothers."

"I even got traumatized. Whenever I hear quarrels from the ground floor of our building, I become very afraid. I would think it came from my family and my father is swearing again."

"My mother is a very traditional woman. Her concept of home is very important, and divorce is even more impossible. So when I advised her to divorce, I was scolded by her."

"She cried after she scolded me. I cried too. I reasoned with her. I begged her not to hurt herself like this anymore."

"Later, because of me, my mom finally agreed to divorce my father. That night when we moved to City A, she couldn't sleep at all. She hugged me and apologized to me, she said to me, Zhan, what should we do in the future?"

Xiao Zhan trembled after saying these words, as if he would cry if he said anymore.

Wang Yibo knew that he felt very uncomfortable. He held Xiao Zhan even tighter and kissed his forehead, "Don't say anymore, didn't you say you were sleepy?"

Xiao Zhan closed his eyes and buried himself in Wang Yibo's chest for a long time before he finally let out, "Mn, sleepy."

Wang Yibo patted him on the back, "Sleep if you're sleepy."

Xiao Zhan, "Mn."

In less than a minute, Xiao Zhan suddenly moved again, "Wang Yibo, don't pity me."

Wang Yibo, "I won't."

Xiao Zhan's voice was stuffy, "Then I'll go to sleep. You can go shower first."

Wang Yibo, "Okay."

Feeling heavy-headed, Xiao Zhan really fell asleep this time.

With Wang Yibo around him, he felt very safe and assured. As if everything outside had nothing to do with him.

As if nothing happened just now.

Not long after Xiao Zhan fell asleep, Wang Yibo's phone suddenly rang.

Probably because he was disturbed by the sound, Xiao Zhan's body trembled.

Wang Yibo quickly turned off the sound of his phone and patted Xiao Zhan on the back twice, letting Xiao Zhan to continue sleeping soundly.

Xu Jing's call wasn't answered in the end, so it hung up automatically.

Wang Yibo held Xiao Zhan for a few more minutes before slowly putting him on the bed. When he separated a little, he found that Xiao Zhan's hand had been holding on to the corner of his clothes.

Wang Yibo didn't pull away immediately, but looked at Xiao Zhan's hand for a long time before grabbing it.

Xiao Zhan's grip wasn't strong. With a slight pull, his clothes separated from him.

Wang Yibo dropped a kiss on the back of his hand and put his hand into the quilt.

After closing the bedroom door, Wang Yibo dialed back.

"President Wang Yibo." It was picked up very quickly, and reported, "Xiao Jianshi splashed paint on the door of Mr. Xiao's studio just now and was stopped by our people. What should we do now?"

Wang Yibo asked, "Is he still there?"

Xu Jing, "Yes."

Wang Yibo, "I'll head over right now."

Xu Jing, "Okay, Lin Chen and I will go pick you up."

Wang Yibo hung up the phone and returned to the bedroom. He first looked at the person sleeping soundly on the bed, pulled the quilt up for him, then went to the wardrobe, opened the wardrobe, and took out a set of clothes that Xiao Zhan usually wears.

Windbreaker and casual pants. Xiao Zhan usually likes to wear loose clothes and pants. On Wang Yibo, they didn't look that awkward.

When he came down, Lin Chen and Xu Jing had already arrived.

Instead of leaving in a hurry, he found a small vase that was not very valuable in the small warehouse.

Copying Xiao Zhan, he put on the hood of his windbreaker, took the vase to the pool outside, and smashed it with a bang.

Because of the way he dressed, Lin Chen and Xu Jing took a few extra glances at him after he got in the car.

Then Xu Jing put his eyes on Wang Yibo's hand.

Xu Jing paused for a bit, "President Wang Yibo, this is?"

Wang Yibo, "Don't worry, I won't mess around."

Xu Jing nodded and then turned back and met Lin Chen's line of sight.

It rained even harder outside. Before long, Lin Chen drove to the studio.

The car was parked just right, the headlight just happened to shine on Xiao Jianshi's hopeless mess of a face

Xu Jing held up an umbrella and opened the door for Wang Yibo. Wang Yibo got out of the car and gestured to Xu Jing with his hands.

Xu Jing looked at the Wang Yibo who was still wearing a hood, nodded, then stepped back and put away his umbrella.

The alley was dirty, the ground was covered with red paint, and the air was filled with the strong smell of paint.

Wang Yibo frowned in disgust, and then walked slowly toward Xiao Jianshi step by step.

Xiao Jianshi moved, but was immediately pressed down by the people left and right of him.

"Wh-who, who are you? What do you want?" Xiao Jianshi's voice trembled and raised his head to look at Wang Yibo.

Wang Yibo looked down at the person kneeling on the ground and squatted down slowly in front of Xiao Jianshi.

"Xiao Jianshi." Wang Yibo called his name in a deep voice and looked at him expressionlessly.

Then he raised his hand, placed the fragment of the vase in his hand on Xiao Jianshi's chin, and picked it with force.

Xiao Jianshi was forced to raise his head and his body trembled.

"W-w-wh-who, who are you!"

Wang Yibo stared into Xiao Jianshi's eyes and said word by word, "I am Xiao Zhan."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

122K 7.8K 28
A good friend asked me to write a story in which some aspects of his life appear. Meaning, although this is a fan fiction and has nothing to do with...
112K 7.9K 51
Hello readers I'm back with a YiZhan fanfiction... Cuz YiZhan is one of my fav ships.... Also they're YiZhan and they're the best... I've never seen...
38.6K 3K 25
"Excuse me, do I know you? " A love life to be written in books, that was literally how our love life was. But life isn't always the same right? Eve...
51.6K 3.7K 28
"Hey! New here. I'm Xiao Zhan. Will be senior I suppose." . . "Hi ! I'm Wang Yibo." Came the reply plainly. This will be a story where Yibo will be f...