Dripping Exclusives

By DrippingFantasies_

Sit back and relax Take a moment to read short stories and come across your wildest fantasies Comment, Vote... More

(1) Reflection
(2) Reflection
(3) Reflection
(4) Reflection
(1) P. O. V
(2) P.O.V
(4) P. O. V
(5) P.O.V
(6) P.O.V
(1) Strangers
(7) P.O.V
(1) Lessons
(1) Memories
(2) Memories
(3) Memories
(8) P.O.V
(1) One Night
(2) One Night
(3) One Night
(1) Tension
(2) Tension
(9) P.O.V
(4) Memories
(5) Memories
(1) Road Trip
(1) The List
(2) The List
(3) The List
(4) The List
(5) The List
(6) The List
(7) The List
(1) Exes
(1) Office Affair
(8) The List
Memories (6)
(1) Sweets
(2) Sweets
(3) Sweets
(1) Seduction
(2) Seduction
(2) Lessons
(3) Lessons
(4) Lessons
(1) Rich Baby Daddy
(5) Lessons

(3) P.O.V

525 14 0
By DrippingFantasies_

A M E I L A

  Date Night
  8:00 pm

       Jeremiah opens my door for me, "You look stunning ma". He compliments and I hide the blush creeping up on my face. "Thank you, you look good too"

    I stare at him for a while longer noticing that we're somewhat matching. The main theme in our outfits is white.

   We have on different shades but it still kinda spooked me out a bit. He gets settled inside and pulls off. I have no idea where were going, he wouldn't tell me anything. Today is my first time hearing from him the whole week.

    I assumed that us exchanging numbers meant he would be on my line heavy. He stuck to his word on seeing me today. He casually sent me a text saying , be ready by 8. There wasn't any type of greeting or room for unnecessary conversation. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't find it attractive. Then again, its too early on to be impressed by the bare minimum. He could be taking to the cheapest restaurant in town.

   "How has your day been?", he starts conversation as he leans back into his seat and keeps one hand on the steering wheel. I admire his side profile as he concentrates on the road.

     I clear my throat, "Its been good, I spent most of the day sending and replying to emails. What about you?"

     "Looking at properties, I want to open another tattoo shop soon. I'm trying to expand in different areas, gain more clientele", I nodded with a smirk on my face. I adore men who are business savvy; someone who can teach me a thing or two. I can't stand being around someone who brings no value into your life, almost like a waste of space. "How long have you owned the shops? Like the barber shop and the tattoo shop?"

    "Its been about two years now", he looks over at me with a grin. "You need a tat you can come see me"

     I laugh, "boy you just trynna touch on me".

"Maybe"

     I side eye him and quickly furrow my eyebrows seeing us pull into parking lot. I look at the sign and back at him. Jeremiah stares at me innocently, reaching in the back to get his wallet. "What's the long face for?", he says as if this is a normal outing.

    "Oh I don't know, maybe the fact that we're at a gun range", I exclaim trying not to burst into laughter. I know I'm probably being a bit dramatic but I've never experienced nothing like this. I've secretly wanted to go for years but never had anyone. "You'll have fun", he waves me off and comes to my side to help me out. He takes my hand into his and leads me into the building.

   As soon as you walking in there's multiple shots sounding off. I see body figures with bullet holes all through them. It made my adrenaline and I'm not even behind the trigger yet. One of the employees leads us to the back, gives us the equipment along with a rundown of the safety regulations.

   When we were allowed to start, I watched as Jeremiah let off a round without a second thought. He held the piece with confidence, not an ounce of overthinking in sight. His finger connected with the trigger so effortlessly. "Someone is advanced", I say and he ushers for me to come in front of him. "Hold it like this, don't slouch and stand straight", he instructs me and I follow suit. "What part are you tryna hit?"

   I look back him not having much of an answer. "Um, the head I guess", that sounds so violent.

   He chuckles, "Okay assassin"

    "That means you stance as to be firm and stop shaking. Stay still, focus on your target.", he hands on top of mine. We're holding the gun together. I cock the gun back and press down on the trigger. Feeling the impact, I jerk a bit watching as the bullet pierces through the forehead. I frowned a bit, I wanted it to be towards the middle. Nonetheless for a first shot, its not bad. "Ma, you did good", he looks genuinely proud which makes me feel better.

   "As violent as this may sound, I want to go for between the eyes", I tell him and he smiles.

  "I like that c'mon"

   Its giving bonnie and clyde, classy version.

  We stayed for another hour, just having fun. I was surprised that I was even enjoying myself this much, I felt comfortable. Comfortable enough to make jokes and be sarcastic without the fear of being judged. Jeremiah and I seem to have similar humor so that's a plus.

🟰🟰🟰

J E R E M I A H

10:30 p.m

       The host sits us at a table in the corner, giving us a sense of quietness. Music is being played in the background in Spanish. Saying words I don't understand but it has a romantic feel to it. "Your skin is so clear", I compliment and she blushes once again. I could tell the compliments are catching her off guard. I've always been the person to say what comes to mind without second thought.

   "Thank you! I've been trying out new serums and stuff"

    I smirk, "You be doing that long skin care routine"

    She shakes her head with a grin, "I mean this kind of beauty takes time"

"So um, I remember you telling me your originally from Georgia. What brings you here?"

Ameila smiles at me as if she didn't expect me to remember. "Wanting some independence. After I graduated from college I needed to get the fuck on or I knew I'll never do nothing.", she admits and takes a sip from her water.

"Bad environment?"

"I wouldn't say bad but overbearing. I grew up sheltered for most of my life so breaking out of that shit can be so hard. Its been times throughout college were I felt like a child while everyone else is doing their own thing and I'm constantly relying on my parents. Waiting for their opinion- I feel like I'm ranting", she stops herself mid-statement with an awkward laugh following.

I give her an assuring smile, "I'm actually interested. I wouldn't have asked if I didn't care".

"I get it but I don't want to talk your ear off", she says more to herself before she perks up. "What about you? You want to stay in Florida forever?"

I quickly shake my head, "I love it here but once I settle down I'll want to move. I want to expand in other states and start a family somewhere else. I've endured so much shit over the years it'll be nice to have a fresh start".

"Mhmm so you want kids?"

I chuckle at her raised eyebrow, "Yup, six to be exact. I want a team of boys"

Her eyes go wide as she covers her mouth. "I pray for your future wife"

"You think that's too many?", I await her answer and put my order into the tablet on the table. She done the same with hers and we had a fifteen minute wait. "I always said if I was to have that many kids, I would adopt like three. Half biological and half adopted cause who's popping them out back to back?", I nod. Her point is valid, i've heard that pregnancy can be different for every woman. Some have smooth pregnancies and some have bumps in the road. Even as a man I couldn't experience or imagine the pain that some women go through having a child.

"That's doable, you want kids?"

She shrugs her shoulder, "I'm in between like I'm okay either way."

"You're an only child?"

She instantly rolls her eyes, "Shit I wish, its three of us"

That explains it.

Once our food came, we talked over our dinner. We discussed minor topics like our interests in movies, shows, and childhood favorites. We dibbled into future endeavors and what we want out of life, at least right now. Our conversations flow so effectively, no one has to put in much thought. We just threw ideas back and forth. I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't enjoying my time with her. This date has been going better than I expected.

I look at the time seeing that its eleven thirty-five. I had one more activity in mind but the place is closing. Its our first date so I didn't want to keep her out too late.

After I paid for the food, we left. "Ma, you full?", I asked as I take the route back to her apartment.

"Yes, you're taking me home", I'm guessing she realized. For a moment, I think she sounded a little disappointed.

"The other place I had in mind is closed so that put a dent in my plans"

    "I had a good time tonight so like I would be open to going to that other place sometime", she hints while looking out the window. I chuckle and feel her glance back at me as she waits for a response.

   "I'm glad we're on the same page, I was thinking next week"

    "Wednesday works?", she asks.

   "That's not gonna interfere with your work schedule", I didn't want her missing anything on my account. It was easy for me toYou  push things aside but I didn't know if she had that type of power.

"Nope", she pops the 'p'.

For the rest of the ride a silence takes over us. Once I park, we stare at each other for a minute. Without a word, she leans over the console and gives me a kiss on the cheek. "I must've done a hell of a job", I'm geeked as hell. I know something has to be in the water for me to be hype of a cheek kiss of all things.

   Its just something about her.

  "Goodnight Jeremiah", she says softly, my name sounds so angelic coming from her.

   "Goodnight Ameila", she smirks and gets out the car. I watch her walk to her door and unlock it. Once she makes it inside, I pull off. I instantly go to my contacts and call the group chat.

    "So how was it", Luck asks instantly, he obvious wasn't interested in small talk. "Bruh, this could be one", I say without a second thought and hear those two cracking up on the line.

    "The one? You ain't never said no shit like that", Sniper cracks up. "The vibes must've been immaculate"

     "They were! She has a brain. She didn't spend the whole date being fake hard to get or constantly talking about materialistic stuff. She wasn't sneaking pictures of me. This is the first date where I actually learned about her and what she likes. She let me talk and asked me questions", I rant and they listen.

    "Oh shit, this might have a chance" Sniper adds and Luck hums in agreement. "I mean you tryna take this somewhere or?"

   "I don't know , imma let everything work itself out. I've had my fair share of disappointment so i'm not pressing for anything"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 4.2K 36
' 𝐈 π‹πŽπ•π„ π˜πŽπ” π“π‡π‘πŽπ”π†π‡ π„π•π„π‘π˜π“π‡πˆππ† π“π‡πˆπ’ 𝐀 π…πŽπ‘π„π•π„π‘ π“π‡πˆππ†'
1.5M 86.6K 63
"You trust me?" I look up at him, staring into his light brown eyes that stared directly at me. It felt like he was staring into my soul trying to re...
237K 4.8K 25
not forcing you, but this story is 1 of a kind... read now ! πŸ”ž ( or be mature )
5K 104 18
- bestfriend . you just have to read to find out πŸ₯°