HIS PERSONAL DOCTOR || Taekoo...

By _SWEETnSPICY_

Kim Taehyung, 26 yrs old popular actor and model, who is dealing with depression and anxiety attacks. Dr. Jeo... More

2~ Be My Personal Doctor
3~ Dr. Jeon kidnapped?
4~ KISS!!
5~ Escape!
6~Foreign Trip
7~ Jealous
8~Kiss that i can't Miss

1~ First Appointment

635 34 28
By _SWEETnSPICY_

Author's POV:

Jungkook arrived at the hospital and step out of his car and gave keys to the guard on the gate.

"Good morning Dr. Jeon" receptionist Lia beamed.

"Good morning Ms Lia, any appointments for me?" Jungkook inquired.

Lia told Jungkook his schedule and Jungkook went to his cabin.

He take off his jacket and hang it on coat hanger and wear his doctor's coat and set off to start his day.

After some time~

Jungkook's POV:

I was waiting for my patient in my cabin as his appointment was at 3 PM and it was already past 3. While waiting for him, I decided to check his details and medical history as this was going to be his first visit with me.

I turn on my computer and read the details of the patient.
His name is Kim Taehyung...

Wait what? Isn't he is a very popular celebrity. It's not like it's my first time treating any celebrity but I still get surprised everytime I meet new one of them.

I read all his other necessary details and medical history.
He is suffering from depression, insomnia and anxiety attacks.

It's not any exceptional case, celebrities are more likely to deal with depression cause they tend to bottle up their emotions and hardships and in a long way it causes them depression.

Two men in all black enter in my cabin without my permission and stand infront of my table.

"You should ask for permission before getting in" I said in a tone
to put some sense into them.

Then 2 more men enter, one was wearing cap and mask and the other one was taller than the first one.

"We are sorry, this is Mr.Kim Taehyung and he have an appointment with you and I'm his manager Lee Sejin." the taller one said while bowing.

I slightly bow in response,"That's fine, I'm Dr. Jeon Jungkook, please take a seat" i said politely.

"Please make yourself comfortable" I added while looking at Mr. Kim who was sitting in front of me while still wearing his mask and cap.

After listening to me he took off his mask and cap and as expected he was really handsome.

I asked some general questions to him like how he is doing, how his lifestyle is, his sleep cycle, food habits, etc.

At first he was hesitant to answer but eventually he responded to all those questions.

Now for psychotherapy session i need him to be alone with me.

"Mr. Lee if you don't mind, for psychotherapy session I need to be alone with Mr. Kim" I asserted.

They both looked at each other and Mr. Kim nodded.
Mr. Lee left the cabin with those 2 men who were standing whom I assumed to be bodyguards.

I started the session.

After sometime~

The session was pretty good and he is easy to deal with unlike many other celebrities i treated before.

"Mr Kim I've prescribed you the medicines and already send the list to the pharmacy which is on the ground floor of this building, you can collect your medicine from there and pharmacist there will tell you about the dosage and timing for medicine consumption.

Make sure to avoid alcohol, cigarette and drugs apart from prescribed drug ofcourse *haha*. Limit your caffeine and sleeping pills too. Do not overwork yourself and eat healthy food on time. Go for jog outside in nature instead of treadmill. Try breathing exercises which i told you earlier in our session. Do not pull all nighters. If you can't sleep at night read a book or listen to soft music, take warm bath and drink warm milk before going to bed and use ylang ylang essential oil in your diffuser, instead of taking sleeping pills.
That's all for now, do you have any questions Mr Kim" i finished and took a deep breath.

He just shook his head as no.

"Then see you at the next session Mr Kim, you'll get an email for your next appointment. Have a great day ahead" i informed him.

"You too" he replied shortly and got up from the seat and wore his mask and cap again and left.

Taehyung's POV:

I left Dr. Jeon cabin and saw Manager Sejin waiting patiently for me. I cleared my throat to grab his attention, he look at me and came running towards me.

"Taehyung shi how was the session, do you think this doctor is good, what he told you, did he prescribed medications, when will be the next appointment" he asked all these in one breathe.

"Manager-nim how i suppose to answer all these at once" I replied nonchalant.

"Yeah right, so how was the session, did he prescribed medications?" He asked calmly.

"The session was quite good and yes he prescribed medications, we can collect them from the pharmacy at the ground floor" I told.

"Did he said anything else like what to eat, what not to eat or something like that" he asked again.

"Yes, he told me to limit sleeping pills and cut alcohol and so many other things, which I don't remember really well" i replied.

"It's okay I'll email them to ask him to send me the list of precautions and do's and don'ts, you go wait for me in the car, I'll be back after getting your medicines" he said.

I nodded my head and went towards the driveway.

I was waiting for manager-nim to come so I can go home and have some rest, ughhh I'm so tired.

I rest my back and head on the seat comfortably and closed my eyes remembering the session with Dr. Jeon.

He indeed is a great psychiatrist as I heard. He was really patient and understanding with me. Well we can't expect any less from country's no.1 psychiatrist.

I should've come to him in the very first, why i wasted my 2 months with that Dr. Choi, he did nothing.

Manager-nim came and sit on drivers seat and started driving.

I plugged-in my headphones on my mobile and played my playlist.

After sometime ~

We reached home.

I sat on my couch and manager-nim entered.

"Taehyung shi this is your medicines, there is a list inside the bag for when and how to take,okay" He said while keeping the paper bag on the table.

I hummed and nodded my head.

"Then I'll leave it's getting late, You should take rest after having dinner cause you have early morning shoot" He said.

"Yeah, good night " I replied.

He walks towards the main door and disappeared outside.

I decided to take a good bath to wash off my tiredness so i headed towards my bedroom and then the bathroom.

I took a long warm bath. And went to my closet to find a pair of comfy clothes.

After wearing clothes, I had dinner and took medicines and went to bed.

Jungkook's POV:

I was wrapping up my work then I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" I said while keeping some files in a drawer.

Dr. Song Hana, assistant doctor enters in my cabin.

(Just imagine her as Song Hana, no hate towards Lee Sung-kyun)

"Dr. Jeon are you done with the day" Dr. Song asked smilingly.

"Yes Dr. Song, how about you" I asked while going towards my coat hanger.

"I'm also done with my work. Actually my parents went on business trip so I was just going to have dinner alone. So I was wondering if you have no plans, will you accompany me?" Dr. Song asked hopefully.

"I'm afraid I can't accompany you for dinner Dr. Song. It was getting late so I ordered for takeout and already had my dinner after finishing up my appointments, I'm really very sorry" I said feeling guilty.

"It's okay Dr. Jeon, are you heading back home?" She asked.

"Yes I'm" I said while changing my coat.

"Drive safe, see you tomorrow Dr. Jeon" she said.

"You too and Good night Dr. Song" I replied and left my cabin and then walk towards the lift.

I drive back home and enter in my comfort place.

I took a bath, put on some comfy clothes and went to bed to have my beauty sleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued...

_SWEETnSPICY_

~by Minnie🐦.....

🌸---------×-------×---------🐦

Rinnie🌸 & Minnie🐦

Minnie🐦: Thankyou each and everyone who are reading our fanfic🌼. We truly appreciate your precious time you're spending on reading our fanfic🥰. Please vote👍 if you like the story and write your thoughts in the comment section❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 5.2K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
314K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
297K 27.7K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
476K 17.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...