Zauq-E-Jamaal

By authoradiba

A story filled with laughter, humor and excitement. Loves comes in all shapes, color and form. It's made out... More

Zauq-E-Jamaal
Copyright
〰️Content 〰️
Nazakaat
Nazakaat|πŸ€„οΈ| 1
Nazakaat|πŸ€„οΈ| 2
Nazakaat|πŸ€„οΈ| 3
Nazakaat |πŸ€„οΈ|4
Nazakaat |πŸ€„οΈ| 5
Nazakaat|πŸ€„οΈ| 6
Nazakaat|πŸ€„οΈ| 7
Nazakaat|πŸ€„οΈ| 8
Nazakaat|πŸ€„οΈ| 9
Nazakaat|πŸ€„οΈ|10
Mukhaalifat character aesthetic
Mukhaalifat |1| πŸ‚
Mukhaalifaat |2|πŸ‚
Mukhaalifaat|3|πŸ‚
Mukhaalifaat|4| πŸ‚
Mukhallifat|5|πŸ‚
Mukhallifat |6|πŸ‚
Mukhtallifat |7| πŸ‚
Mukhallifat |8| πŸ‚

Mukhallifat |9|πŸ‚

1.1K 103 28
By authoradiba

"Ma'am they could be lurking outside it's not safe now." Out of all the things she wanted to hear, it's not something she wants to hear now.

"I don't care! WHAT WERE YOU ALL DOING OUTSIDE WHEN HE BARGED IN YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!" She roared, her figure shaking with anger as she glared at the army that was on duty. She clenched her jaw as her head whipped toward the groan that left the injured man's mouth.

"M-Mujhe nahi pata tha ki army I-itna darpok hai." The man who's face she was going to smash in some time had the audacity to smirk. The dirty smirk that crawled up his face made Patralekha want to pull the trigger.

"Call Javed, and connect me!" She said at the bulky man who nodded and hastily paced away, and she turned around crouching down to the man's face.

Her face reeking of danger and her mind alert to each and everything.

"Who sent you?"

The man couldn't help but shudder when the woman looked at him like she was eying a pest. One who wouldn't think twice before pulling the trigger and ending his life then and there.

"Cheh! Main nahi bolunga!" He tried smiling to lessen the fear but it was hard.

She knew at that, he was a hired goon. One clearly sent to warn her and she would be a fool not to pay heed to the warning.

"Ma'am, I've received a phone call from an informer. And.." the way her bodyguard's eyes glinted she knew it was good news.

"We have Gostami." A smirk crawled up her lips at the information as she quickly nodded. She could hear the chopper coming down. Her eyes moved toward her bag and she picked it up. It had her clothes and guns. Things she usually needs during a mission to stay alive.

"Team Del is ready ma'am." Her bodyguard nodded at the army of men in black. She slowly nodded and moved toward a room. Knowing she was avoiding some curious glances and her husband's hard gaze. She had to change now, wearing her usual clothes. The living room was too silent and suffocating with tension. Everyone was terrified, seeing so many people with gears and guns, police, army personnel. It wasn't a daily sight for them.

"I'll change and come." She spoke to no one and started moving towards the staircase. The chaos downstairs subdued as she stopped in front of a familiar door on the second floor. Hesitating a little bit she slowly opened the door. The familiar setting of the room seemed warm to her. She locked the door. Her eyes darting towards the balcony, her gaze went beyond the balcony towards the tree in the distance. It was partly surrounded by the fog of winter.

She rubbed her eyes, she's been deprived of sleep for more than 48 hours now. The fatigue was catching up with her. Throwing the bag on the bed, she pulled off her pallu, then she took off her blouse and quickly wore a bulletproof vest under her dress. Adoring the black t-shirt, she wore her pants and boots. Then she moved down to strap her knives at their designated place. Eventually then she loaded her M16. Throwing the saree on the sofa she sat down on the bed. Eyes downcast, she glanced at the black satin sheets. She remembers how his bedding had the same black satin sheets the day they got married. That day she was excited to start her life, she used to thread so many dream of them together. All those dreams, all those khwaish, turned out to be a poisonous snake. The one that bites you on your back. Today, she anticipates her death.

How did she turn this way? When did this happen? Why couldn't she save herself? She has everything, from money to power but she doesn't have a home. It has always been her bungalows and mansions. In front of those all big mansions, this room is nothing. But she considered this small room her home. She wanted to design her life here.

She has always been proud of how she could handle pain. She was proud of the way she held herself together. But now a weird melancholy sensation ran through her body. Nobody ever took care for her. She longed to be cared for, to looked after for, but her pride and ego didn't let her. Her eyes looked toward her right to see the mirror on the wall. Her reflection, she was nothing but a woman who never received anything. So to drive herself to do better, she became someone so vile and cruel. Why does she do this to herself? Knowing it's gonna cause her pain. Her steady hands went behind her neck and she pulled out the necklace. A small dainty necklace with an even smaller detail. She caressed those three letters. She made this necklace when she found out she was pregnant and hid this from everyone. An humorous chuckle left her mouth at the irony of her life. It contained all three of their first letter. She softly kissed the necklace. Her heart clenching in pain and tremor as she left the necklace there on the bed.

She was emotionally attached to this necklace. The exact reason to do this. To make sure there's nothing holding her back now. Even if the necklace represented all she wanted from this life. This power that she now has, the authority she wants nothing. But that's all she has now. And she must make sure that her power is used wisely.

"Allah hafiz." She whispered and left the room. Not looking back once, unlike before. Coming down from the corridor of their home, her once memory for one last time.

One last time.
.
.
She hurriedly ran down the stairs as people surrounded her immediately to inform her of the latest info. And her people were quick to brief her about the situation. She was listening when her eyes fell on her bodyguard. He was standing there solemnly. Gazing at her with an expression she didn't know. It's an expression you give to someone when you don't know what to do. Humans are weird creatures. No matter what you think, this mind finds solace when you know you have someone to fall back on. She trusts him with her heart. She just hopes he will protect it.

"Mam the chopper is ready to fly." A man masked in black said. She looked at him, startled, nodding her head she said,

"Thik hai, I'm coming. Give me five minutes." The man saluted and left.

She walked towards him. Standing in front of a man who protected her in many ways. He was much older than her. Had hazel eyes. She liked his eyes a lot. Because unlike everyone else, he didn't deem her as a monster. Rather a person who has lost the will to go about in life pretending she's okay. And he never judged her for that.

"Pata hai na tumhe keya karna hai?" She asked. Her eyes losing a bit of its arrogance. She's weak when it comes to dealing with goodbyes.

"Ji." He nodded, looking straight at her eyes. His hazel eyes looking like a crystal, or was it tear? She couldn't tell nor would she want to. She wanted to say something more. Because if was the last time they were seeing each other, she had more than this to say to him. But she couldn't. But she left him something that he'll cherish. She knew he would.

"Ma'am ek baat puchu?" He shifted, hands shifting hesitantly, his demeanor contradicting his built.

"Pucho." She smiled a little bit. The guards around her looked startled seeing her smile but were quite quick to regain their composure.

"Intezar karne ki izzazat hai?" He asked. His voice cracking at the end. He looked as if by asking this question a weight has been lifted off of his shoulders.

Intezar?

At his question she could feel everyone around her stilled. The aura coming from the corner of the room was intensifying quickly. She felt an all too familiar gaze on her.

"Nahi." Her eyes looked over where her husband sat. He was unusually quiet. As if feeling the burden of her gaze, he looked down. His eyes rimmed red and his face flushed. She felt her heart racing as she looked into his eyes to see the intensity of his gaze.

"Intezaar karne se dard badta hai. Toh mera intezaar maat karna isbar. It's much better to live in someone's memory than being with them in reality." She smiled at him. The man's eyes instantly turned glossy as he stood straight, looked at her and held his hands to his head. Saluting her in respect. She nodded a little bit and moved toward the living room. She ignored everyone in the room and went straight to a corner.

She stopped in front of him. Her eyes vacant and empty. Such eyes didn't belong here. She squatted down to where he sat. He sat in a corner, away from everyone but they could see them. But it didn't matter now.

She slowly cupped his jaw. His eyes snapped open as he gazed at her with astonishment. She never did that before. His warm face looked magnetic and innocent.

"I know you have a lot of questions. But I'm sorry because I cannot answer any of them. Answering them would make you the target and I never want that. In my life if there's one quality that I love about myself, it's the fact that I've always been a loyal person. I've been a loyal wife and because I have responsibilities towards my nation and the people of this country, it comes without saying that I'm also very loyal to my country." She stopped when his beautiful gaze started mellowing. She rubbed his cheeks as she softly smiled. He lifted his hand and cupped her hands over his cheeks.

"I pray you find a love that makes you happy. A love that will drive you to be the best version of yourself so that you can be loved the way you deserve."

"Dusri shaddi karwana chahti ho mera?" He asked but the tone was of that teasing. She knew he was not serious. But unfortunately this time she was serious.

She shook her head and leaned down to kiss his hand after wrapping her left hand with his. She kissed his knuckles when she felt him stiffening up. He was stiff and rigid. His hands were cold as he furrowed his eyebrows. His hands were always warm, the only time his hands would be cold was when he's scared.

"Kar lena. Is bar apni pasand ki kisi se. Khush rehna. Aur mujhe yaad na karna. Mere pas dene ke liye aur kuch nahi hai. Jo tha woh saab meine gawa diya. Meri dil bhi toh apke paas hai," she paused for a while. Thinking whether or not she should say what's been on her mind. After contemplating for a while she looked at his warm eyes. He looked somewhat shaken up as his ice cold hands gripped hers tightly. He just kept staring at her eyes when she opened her mouth.

"Agar mein zinda wapas nahi aya na, toh mere kabar mein woh dil chodke ana. You don't have to carry my dead heart safely with you."

His eyes widened and his fingered shook. He looked frozen and she used this chance to get up and make a move.The only blank eyes filled to the brim with a weird pain. She looked like she was saying her goodbye. Unintentionally he clutched tighter. Didn't knew what he was trying to hold onto for his dear life. Her or their marriage. Their broken marriage that was on the brink of collapsing. But he saw the passion and love for him. He always knew but never did anything.

"Responsibilities?! And You don't have any responsibility as my wife?!" He seethed, his eyes conflicting.

"Wife? This was never my home. I was always a burden." Her voice broke at the end, as she hastily turned around.

"Kaha ja rahi ho? Batao na. Aur yeh sab bakwas mere sath nahi karna dobara. Keya laga rakkha hai yeh marne warne ki baatein!" He insisted and when she shook her head slowly his eyes darkened. She was throwing tantrums these days. He gets it that she doesn't like sharing and all but now is not the time. He needs to know now.

"Patralekha." His voice dropped down low as he gripped her chin tightly. He was wrong. So wrong and he admits that. But he is also going to admit that he wanted another chance with her. To see if they can make their marriage work. Without anyones interference now.

"Jane do please! Firse shuru karte hai."

"Firse?", She smiled, a smile that looked like it was carved out of irony, "Hamare bich jo bhi tha woh saab kuch mera tha. Ghar basana chahti thi mein sirf. Par mera aukad bhul gayi thi. I've the curse of my parents na! Bhul gayi thi." She mumbled the last part but he heard it.

"Mujhe Maaf kardo." She whispered. And he stopped, staring at her with wide eyes. Her heart was finally accepting the fact that it was wrong of her to marry him forcefully. She was accepting that it was her mistake to cage him in with her for the past five years.

As her bloodshot eyes snapped toward the family present in the living room, she allowed herself to give in to her feelings. If this was a goodbye, let her say her goodbye. People underestimate the power of giving up, it can kill you. She's at a state where living seemed like a burden to her. She sinned to much to face her lord but she seeks refuge. A refuge for her grieving heart. She faced his sister, who always blamed her for tainting her brother. Then she moved her eyes to his dadi who was just staring at her. Then his parents who never thought of her as a family, when they say blood is thicker than water, this family is a perfect example.

The way she portrayed herself in front them, they were right to hate her. To see such a strong woman crying in front of everyone is not a sight you see everyday. So when a tear slipped from her eyes, his mother stumbled back as she looked at her, tears streaming down her face. It was all too late. Too fucking late.

"In life, you shouldn't have to love someone if you don't want to, you don't have to forgive someone if you don't to, you don't have to live with someone if your heart doesn't want it. I take full responsibility for the mistakes that I've done in the past. Divorce papers mil jayenge apko. Uske sath aur kuch papers bhi. I'm sorry."

"K-keya matlab! Patralekha!" She started moving towards the front door when she heard him. Her bodyguards were holding him back as well as others as her words created havoc inside the house.

"Chodo Mujhe!" He roared angrily as he tried stepping out but couldn't. She didn't looked back once. She numbly wore the vest on top and loaded the guns. The blue colored chopper came in her vision as the army of men surrounded her body. She took a deep breath and stepped out of the house. Probably for the last time as she held the rope that the men threw from above. They couldn't land the chopper due to safety regulations. There were three to four choppers but she was supposed to be on the one where Javed is. As she started going up, she looked over the house feeling the gaze of someone she knows too well.

He was standing there. Eyes lit up with an emotion she couldn't or better yet wouldn't want to discover now. She watched them bid goodbye, unable to stop the tears that rolled down her eyes. She let herself stare at the man. Even now he looked gorgeous. His eyes were furious, but there was worry in them. When the last drop of tear left her eyes she averted her gaze. The soldier pulled her up and she moved to sit next to Javed. Soon enough they started flying away not knowing what the future held for them.
.
.
.
The lit warehouse was flooding with soldiers. The ongoing tension was palpable and the upcoming battle was not helping.

Patralekha came out of the washroom, washing the bloodied hands, she strode toward the bar.

Javed and Patralekha along with the prime minister then sat around the round table. The clock was ticking and they have to leave as soon as it's four. They were here to brief the prime minister.

"Javed! What's the fucking problem here? It's three in the morning and instead of begin with my family back at home I'm here! And you," the old bald man pointed his fingers at Patralekha, eyes showing frustration and for a second she could see no reason as to how this bald man was their supposedly prime minister. Not for long though.

"I've appointed you as the DG. Whatever that's going on in the south, FIX IT! Don't drag me here with you all. And remember this falls under your territory. I hold no responsibility to whatever damage that's gonna happen." He huffed. His red cheeks looking like two ripe tomatoes that she would gladly slap away but other than that the man looked dumb and confused.

Patralekha put down her whiskey before looking him straight at his eyes. Deep Sharma, was a bit startled as he sat down straight. He knew that even though he's a prime minister, he was no military. This woman in front of him was a military personnel so it's better not to piss her off.

After an uncomfortable silence she opened her mouth.

"Heard of Dark Royalty, Mr. Sharma?" She asked, tilting her head sideways.

"No. I mean I've more important work than this. Anyways what's Dark Royalty?" The man was confused.

"More important work you say? Oh, I'm sorry, I mean the fact that the dark royalty can blow up your country into different parts is something so negligible in your eyes no? And Mr. Sharma it's not a thing, it's a team." She internally smirked looking how fast the act of confidence dropped.

"Hai?"

"Mr. Sharma, relax! I mean it's not a big deal. Just the fact that, they could throw you off of your chair in a snap of their finger is nothing to be worried about right?" Javed smirked as he plucked his lips out a little bit. Looking like a naive innocent man. Patralekha smirked, shaking her head, she stood up. Going over to look over the big glass overlooking the field.

"Keya?! DG ma'am! Please, I'm way out of loop." The man cried out.

"Dark Royalty is the most notorious criminal organization in the world. Second only to the Italian Mafia. The head of the mafia has a group of killers who're known to be the most powerful and ruthless killers are named as The Hunters. Nobody knows where is it or who are they. They just know they're not someone to mess around with." Javed filed him up as the prime minister sprang up from his seat. Hyperventilating, wondering the most dreadful of consequences.

In a world full of horror, people are afraid of the unknown. The uncertainty and the madness behind the events that slowly reveals itself when the unknown becomes known.

She took a deep breath, her eyes darting toward the clock to see its 3:45. The chopper was almost ready. Team alpha and delta are here.

For a second, the sane part of her mind hesitates. Looking out now, she can see so many soldiers standing there. Getting ready for a fight they know they might not return for. But is she doing the right thing? To risking so many lives in order to put a stop to something she knows she might not. There's only 10% chance of her winning. She's against the largest cartel in the world. But there's only one thing, one thought that made her not back away.

If not her, then who? If everyone is afraid to reveal something out of fear that's been out in open for everyone to see, how is she different? She's risking her life for the betterment of all those young kids who gets pulled into this shit. She's saving everyone the terror, the threat called,

Reis Emir.

She didn't bother telling anyone that the name that they were after, was known to her.

The leader of the Dark Royalty.

She knew better than to sell the name to just anyone. Because his name being delivered to her residence is not something she'll overlook. Those who knew his name didn't live to say it to someone else. She wanted to know why. And she has a hunch she'll pay for her curiosity.

"There are a lot of people whose life depends on me. I won't let someone down who believes in me. I know their family awaits their return safely. I will try my best to keep everyone safe and sound, may they return safely. I have signed my name on the ND paperwork." She curtly nodded and was about to leave when the man spoke again.

"ND? You signed it? You don't want your family to await your return or anything? You know right, that once you sign the paperwork then they won't be able to see you if you die nor they will know how you died." It was petrifying how cold and detached she looked.

She turned around, and Javed stood up. His eyes were trained on her, his eyes wavered and he clenched his fists. He wasn't going with her. The country cannot lose him. Or more like they weren't letting him go.

"Mera koi nahi hai." Saying this she glanced towards Javed and saluted. Turning around she opened the door and rushed toward the door. The sound of the helicopter and the guns filled her mind. Taking the things she wanted to and briefing the team once again she moved toward her destiny again.

This time, without any barriers holding her back.

Sorry for the late update guys! I'm extremely busy and the WRITERS BLOCK !! Comment as much as you can so that I feel motivated to write more. Also I didn't update because I felt as if I lost my touch and didn't wanna ruin my writing. So had to wait until I found the flow back to start writing again!

But good news, I have so many plots ready and slowly I've already started writing them. It includes

Teacher x student (M)

Hidden marriage trope(M)

Sad story trope

Office romance CEO x Secretary (M)

Marriage by accident trope (M)

Second marriage trope

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.1K 3.8K 28
(Unwanted Series#4) (Sequel to HSB & HAB) -"She has my heart. Its all up to her either cherish it or throw it."- - - - "Sha-Shai-Shaizum.. Shaizum...
14.2K 840 48
It's a story of Love... It's a story of Hate... It's a story of his Love... It's a story of her Hate... It's a story of Misunderstandings... It's a s...
372K 16.5K 27
A short story by a rookie writer.Please give it a try though Love is a combination of respect, friendship, understanding, communication and companion...
73.7K 2.5K 53
[A SEQUEL OF ENTANGLED LOVE] I will suggest you, read Entangled Love before this book. For her, his happiness is the most crucial thing in the world;...