[Izuku: The King of Union Aca...

By Bretrain5

What if Izuku has weak quirk called Gamer System? What if Izuku chose Union Academy, but for a different reas... More

[Prologue: A Yagi No More]
[Chapter 2: 'Family' Reunion]
[Chapter 3: First Day at Union Academy]
[Chapter 4: Getting to Know 1-C]
[Chapter 5: Battle Training]
[Chapter 6: 'Family' Court]
[Chapter 7: The Dukes Strikes]
[Chapter 8: The Dukes Origins]
The Imperial Dukes
[Harem Pt1]
[Chapter 8.5: Fucking a Shield(+18)]
[Chapter 9: USJ Invasion]

[Chapter 1: The Union Entry Exam]

3.5K 103 27
By Bretrain5

[No One Pov]

Its been 1 year since Izuku left his family behind and vanished from most of the world.

Toshinori tried to use every available resource that he had to find his son, but no prevailed.

The Yagi Family were devastated by the loss of their son as they regretted their actions.

Izumi cried for almost a month since Izuku vanished, as she blamed herself for what happened.

All of their friends, except Katsuki & Shoto, were just as devastated at the fact that they pushed their friend away.

Katsuki & Shoto didn't care that Izuku was gone as they were actually glad that he left, believing he was in their way.

But they knew that he was going to return for the Union Academy Entry Exam, and they were ready to beat Izuku some more.

And now, it was the day of the Union Academy Entry Exam as everyone was there to expect Izuku to be there, but something was wrong.

There were a lot of people who were going to attend the exam to get into Union Academy, but the no Izuku was in sight.

However, Izuku was already there in the crowd, as his appearance has changed into something completely different.

[New Izuku]

Izuku walked into Union Academy and started the Entry Exam, starting with the writing exam, correcting some of the questions and completing the answers.

After that, Izuku was now in the auditorium hall with other candidates as he watched his past walk right pass him.

Izuku[Mind]: Idiots.

Precent Mic began his announcement about the physical exam and the pointer robots, while Izuku already knows about the system point.

Izuku was paying attention to everything that Precent Mic had to say about the exam, until Iida stood up and interrupted him.

Iida: Sir. You have explained 3 out of the 4 robots. Clearly, there is error of judgement.

Izuku: You need to stay quiet. And not interrupt him, he was about to explain the last pointer bot until you interrupted him.

Iida then sat back down as Present Mic began to explain the 4 robots, which is a Zero Pointer, which was worth nothing.

After that, Izuku was standing in front of city zone 3 as he wasn't paired up with anyone from his past, which was a plus for him.

Izuku then glanced over to see a group of girls were trying to calm down another girl with red hair, as he decided to help.

Izuku: Nervous?

Yellow: Yeah. My sister is nervous of screwing up.

Blake: Come on Ruby. You got this.

White: yeah. You dolt. You trained for this.

Ruby: Thanks guys. But I'm just nervous. I mean, I'm came to early.

Izuku: Nothing is too early. Everything will be quite fine, Miss.

Ruby: Thank you. I'm Ruby by the way. This is my sister, Yang.

Yang: Yo.

Blake: I'm Blake.

Weiss: And I'm Weiss.

Izuku[Smile]: Izuku. Nice to meet you.

The girls blushed at Izuku's "innocent" smile.

Then, the doors began to open, as Izuku immediately equipped his OFA Skill to 25%, and rushed in.

Candidate[#1]: Hey! What are you doing?!

Candidate[#2]: That's Cheating!

Candidate[#3]: You're disqualified!

Mic: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! THERE IS NO START IN REAL LIFE AS HEROES! GO!

Candidates then immediately rushed in, only to see already destroyed robots.

[Lounge]

Inside of Lounge, Nezu, Toshinori, Inko, and all of the other teachers, watched the teenagers trash the robots.

Toshinori and Inko smiled as they watched Izumi, The Todoroki Twins, Bakugou Twins and their friends ace their tests.

However, Nezu and Aizawa were watching another student, who already surpassed All Might score of the practical Exam.

Aizawa[Whisper]: Nezu. Who is that kid?

Nezu[Whisper]: Hang on. I got it.

Nezu looked at the information and eyes widened.

Nezu[Whisper]: No way.

Aizawa[Whisper]: What?

Nezu[Whisper]: Take a look.

Aizawa looked at the data and saw the name.

Aizawa[Whisper]: Problem Nephew?

Nezu[Whisper]: Yes. But look at the last name.

Aizawa[Whisper]: Midoriya?

Nezu[Whisper]: Yep. Midoriya. Inko's Ex's last name.

Aizawa[Whisper]: Alright then.

Toshinori: What are you two talking about?

Nezu: Nothing. Just one of the candidates. Nothing important.

Inko: Alright then.

Aizawa: Lets see how much a hero they truly are.

Nezu[Smirked]: Agreed.

Nezu then pressed a button.

[Izuku]

Izuku was seen standing on a rooftop, after receiving enough points to pass, he then felt the ground shake as the Zero Pointer Appeared.

Izuku then watched in disappointment as the other candidates were running In the opposite direction of the Zero Pointer.

Then, he watched as Ruby, Yang, Blake and Weiss charged headfirst at the Zero Pointer as he then smirked.

Izuku[Chuckle]: There hope for them yet.

Izuku then jumped off and activated his skill.

Izuku: SKILL ACTIVATION: NANO-TRANSFORMATION.

Izuku then transformed into swarms of nanobots before forming into SA-5 Scorpion Assault Gunship as he approached.

Izuku[SA-5]: Girls! Get back!

The girls then turned to see Izuku as they quickly moved out of the way, before Izuku fired off his 4 Heavy Very-Rapid Fire Plasma Cannons and missiles, as the Zero Pointer was taking heavy damage.

It didn't make long before the Zero Pointer couldn't take it anymore and explodes, but the explosion was heading straight for the girls.

Izuku: SKILL ACTIVATION: NANO-SHIELD!

Izuku quickly moved towards the girls, as he was unforming from the SA-5 Scorpion Assault Gunship and falling in front of the girls, before reforming into a giant shield, taking the blunt of the explosion.

Izuku: You girls alright?

Ruby: Y-Yeah. We're fine.

Yang: Thank you.

Izuku: We're trying to be heroes. Are we not?

Blake: True. But still. Thanks.

Weiss: Yeah.

[Lounge]

Back at the Lounge, the teachers watched in shock at what just happened.

Midnight: Incredible.

Mic: That kid has some quick reaction skill.

Nezu: He didn't hesitate to join in and help. That's what a true hero is.

Aizawa: Indeed he is. That's problem Nephew for yeah.

Toshinori: Problem Nephew?

Inko: You mean, that's Izuku? My baby boy?

Torino: The same boy that you neglected because of his quirk.

Toshinori: But You also neglected him too.

RG: We were mostly busy. Unlike you, we actually tried to find Izuku and make up to him.

Nezu: Also, he's not your baby boy anymore.

Inko: What does that mean?

Nezu: Look at the last name when he applied for Union Academy.

Inko and Toshinori looked at the data and Inko eyes widened at what Izuku chosen to be his last name.

Inko: M-Midoriya?

Aizawa: Yep. You're EX's last name.

Toshinori: But why?

Nezu: We'll find out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 34 5
You've probably heard the whole Union Academy story before, reader is bullied or abused yada yada yada....but what if this time the reader wasn't tha...
28.4K 991 9
(OG art) Izuku has the ability to change into a wolf, his mother and father have the exact same powers. This attracted the public and they were const...
443K 10.4K 29
This is a Fanfiction based off of BNHA, or My Hero Academia. Instead of a reality where the main character, Izuku Midoriya, is born without a quirk...
1.1M 36.8K 57
What happens when Aizawa realizes that one of his first year hero students was hiding his true potential? What will happen when he finds out that his...