[Izuku: The King of Union Aca...

由 Bretrain5

What if Izuku has weak quirk called Gamer System? What if Izuku chose Union Academy, but for a different reas... 更多

[Chapter 1: The Union Entry Exam]
[Chapter 2: 'Family' Reunion]
[Chapter 3: First Day at Union Academy]
[Chapter 4: Getting to Know 1-C]
[Chapter 5: Battle Training]
[Chapter 6: 'Family' Court]
[Chapter 7: The Dukes Strikes]
[Chapter 8: The Dukes Origins]
The Imperial Dukes
[Harem Pt1]
[Chapter 8.5: Fucking a Shield(+18)]
[Chapter 9: USJ Invasion]

[Prologue: A Yagi No More]

5.8K 110 67
由 Bretrain5

[No One Pov]

On the planet known as Earth, humanity has evolved to the point where they possess superpowers.

With the rise of superpowers known as quirks, sacred gears, auras, magic, and other special powers, the rise of superpowers also gave rise to the existence of heroes and villains.

The rise of the superhuman has also given rise to corruption, as heroes aren't as they were.

While there were some heroes who used their powers for the greater good, there were also heroes who used their powers for money, fame, power, and status.

This has created a lot of injustice within our society, as a lot of people have suffered.

However, the ones to suffer the most were the powerless population, who were born without powers.

The powerless population has been discriminated against and seen as lower lifeforms by others who have powers.

This has created tension between the powerless and the rest of the world, as they hate those with power.

However, there was one boy who was born with powers, and yet, was still treated poorly because of his 'weak' quirk.

The boy's name was Izuku Yagi, child of All Might and Hurricane, but he hated his family with a passion.

Izuku was born with an ability known as Gamer System, which turned the young boy's life into a video game.

However, his family and friends considered his powers to be too weak and resulted in his worse childhood.

Both of his parents neglected Izuku, as the boy felt no love from either parents, not that he cared.

While he was also bullied by his sister along with her friends(1-A) to the point he considered hating them too.

The students bullied him, but he was loved by the teachers due to his High Level of Intelligence.

Unlike most students, Izuku was the one who paid them the most attention and became a Grade +A Student.

While Izuku was bullied, he didn't feel much of the pain due to the Gamer Healing Factor, along with his Rapid Healing Skill.

Izuku has acquired a lot of skills as his ability over the years, becoming stronger And stronger by the day.

But nothing impressed his so-called family and friends at all, so Izuku stopped considering them.

He knew his parents secrets and kept them to himself as insurance in case they tried to do anything ridiculous.

[Izuku Pov(16 Yrs)]

After leaving the last class, I was heading home till I was jumped by my sister and my bullies.

Denki: Where do you think you're going, Deku?

Izuku: I'm going home. Where the fuck do you think I'm going?

Kirishima: Not until you give up being a hero. You cannot do anything with a weak quirk.

Mina: Yeah. Deku. Just give up. There's nothing you can do.

Izumi: Just don't become a hero, loser.

Izuku: Tch. You think I'll ever listen to the likes of you. Besides, why would I want to become a hero like you? You damn freaks of nature. You've already destroyed that dream a long time ago. And Izumi's parents destroyed that dream as well.

Izumi: You mean our parents.

Izuku: No. I don't. I meant your parents. They never cared about me. I had to do everything on my own, while a spoiled brat like you gets everything you wanted without putting any effort. You're nothing but the spoiled daughter of the fake heroes couple, All Might and hurricane. I hope you die like one too.

Izumi: I-Izuku. You don't mean that. Right?

Izuku: Did I stutter, brat.

Momo: Izu. Apologize. Right now.

Izuku: Yeah. No.

Katsuki: Apologize to Izumi right now Deku! Or I will kill you.

I decided to put this brat in his place.

Izuku[TC]: Katsuki, No breathing.

I could see Katsuki struggling to breathe and dropped to the ground, gasping for air.

Katsumi: Brother!

Iida: Izuku! What did you do?!

Izuku: I'm using my skill. [Total Command]. And commanded him to stop breathing. He will continue unless I say otherwise.

Shoto: Undo the command! Now!

Izuku: Do you want to stop breathing too?

That shuts the little bitch up.

Izuku: Now. I will leave. And you won't stop me. Understand.

Izumi: Yes!

Izuku[TC]: Katsuki, you may breathe again.

Katsuki[Gasp]: D-Damn you, Deku.

Izuku: Tch. Fuck off, Katsuki.

I then began to walk off.

Jiro: Izuku! You don't actually mean what you said to your sister! Right?!

Izuku: Every word. And you too.

Uraraka: W-What?

Izuku: I hope you all die alongside with that spoiled princess. In fact, I wouldn't even be sad if you died, it would actually put a smile on my face.

I then left the alleyway, leaving everyone else behind.

[Timeskip]

I arrived at home and walked inside to see my so-called mother in the living room.

Inko: Hey Honey. How was your day?

I just ignored her and went straight to my room.

Inko: Izuku. Your aunts, uncles and friends will be here for dinner tonight.

Izuku: Whatever. And those freaks so-called friends aren't my friends.

I just went to my room and locked the door.

Izuku: God. I hate them so much.

I then opened my Gamer Status Menu.

[Status Menu]
Name: Izuku Yagi
Age: 15
Race: Human
Title: Deku
LVL: 25 / XP: 50/100
HP: 5,875 / MP: 8,955
STR: 1700/ END: 1850
AGI: 1650 / INT: 1900
WIS: 1750 / Luck: 1550
Points: 350 / Money: $4,412,500
Skills: Skill Creator / Skill Destroyer / Skill Sealer / Skill Transfer / Hyper-Regeneration / Weapons Summoning / Army Summon / Nano-Manipulation / Total Command / OFA(2.0) / AFO(2.0)

Izuku[Mind]: I've grown stronger on my own. But I need to become even stronger than before.

I then opened the army menu of the system.

[Army Status Menu]
Personal: 175,000 / Reserve: 150,000
Ground Force: 80,000 / Air Force: 60,000 / Naval Force: 35,000
Technology: United States Joint Strike Force
[Video Game: Tom Chancy Endwar]

Izuku[Mind]: My army is quite small to say the least. If I have a chance to truly build this up, I need a place to forge the base.

[Timeskip]

I was laying on my bed for hours since I returned 'Home', scrolling through the system menu.

I then decided to get up from my bed and walked out of my room to go out for a while.

However, once I arrived into the living room, I was met with my so-called family, aunts, uncles and Izumi's friends.

Nemuri: My Nephew. It's so good to see you.

Nemuri goes over to hug me, but I completely ignored the hug and went straight to the door.

Aizawa: Problem Nephew. Why did you ignore your aunts hug?

Izuku: Sorry. My mind is elsewhere. See yeah.

I then approached the door and began to open it, but then was closed by the hand of my so-called father.

Toshinori: Izuku. Why are you acting like this?

Izuku: You have some nerve to ask me that. You know damn well why.

Toshinori: No. I don't know why.

Izuku: Oh, you do. You're just too stupid to realize it yet. All Might.

I could see the complete shock on his face as he backed away from me.

Toshinori: H-How do you know?!

Izuku: The next time you and your wife try to hide your hero identities, don't allow a 6-year-old child found out.

Inko: Y-You knew? All this time?

Izuku: Yeah. I did. I knew. But not like I care.

Toshinori: Please Izuku. Stay with us. And have some of your mother cooking. And eat with your friends.

Izuku: First off, I don't want that w****s cooking. Second, they aren't my friends. They are nothing but bastards who need to be put down in the ground and stay there for good.

[No One Pov]

Izuku then opened the front door and slammed the door shut, shocking everyone in the house.

Inko: W-What's wrong with my son? Why does he have so much hatred for us?

Izumi: I-I know why.

Izumi began to explain that Izuku had said to them at school, what he been doing throughout his life and what he did to Katsuki.

Inko and Toshinori were regretting what they had done to Izuku as the aunts and uncles realized that they been neglecting him as well.

Inko: L-Lets follow him, he couldn't go that far.

Toshinori: Alright.

Everyone then left the house to find Izuku.

[Timeskip]

They eventually found Izuku at Dagobah Beach.

Shura: There he is.

Mitsuki: But why did he come here? he's just standing there with the trash.

Izuku: Why? Why couldn't I be loved like her? Why was she praised while I'm ignored and hated?

Izuku's balled up his fist.

Izuku: My quirk is better than any of them. Unlike them, I can have multiple powers as skill. I'm the smartest than any of these spoiled.

Izuku started to cry.

Izuku: These bitches always make fun of me for being weak and not having a girlfriend. I just wanted to be loved. Is that too much to ask for?

Izuku then dropped to his knees and griped on the sand, while red marks started to appear from his feet and up his body.

Izuku: I just wanted to be a hero. Someone who will bring peace and order to this world. And yet, everyone said that I am too weak to be anything.

Suddenly, Green and red lightning began to emit from Izuku's body as he started punching the ground, creating a crater with each punch.

Izuku: DAMN THEM! DAMN THEM ALL! I AM BETTER THAN THEM! I AM STRONGER THAN THEM! THEY ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO ME! I ALWAYS HELD BACK BECAUSE I REFUSED TO BE LOVED BECAUSE OF POWER HUNGRY ASSHOLES! THE HEROES OF THIS ERA IS NOTHING MORE THAN SELFISH AND CORRUPTED PRICKS WHO CAN'T GET THE JOB DONE!

Izuku's hair was beginning to change color from green to pure white as he's hand was charged with everything.

And then, Izuku's remembers something that All Might told him.

[Flashback]

AM: I'M SORRY KID. BUT WITH A QUIRK LIKE YOURS, YOU CANNOT BECOME A HERO.

[Flashback End]

And like that, Izuku snapped.

Izuku: DAMN YOU, ALL MIGHT! YOU FAKE HERO SCUM!!!

Izuku directed his fist at the ocean, creating a shockwave of immense power, splitting the ocean in half.

Izuku's family and friends were shocked by what just happened to Izuku, especially Toshinori and Inko.

Izuku then gets up and see that both of his most powerful skills were triggered.

Izuku[Sigh]: Damn it. I activated OFA and AFO. This isn't good.

Toshinori was beyond shocked by this, that his son has both OFA and AFO, but he also felt that Izuku's version of the quirks were much stronger.

Izuku: No point hiding. I know you're there.

Izuku glanced back to see his so-called Family and friends.

Izuku: What are you all doing here?

Inko: W-We were worried. So we followed you here, son.

Izuku: Oh no. never call me that. You've lost the right to call me your son.

Toshinori: Izuku! That's your mother! Apologize!

Izuku: Nope. That won't happen. You're not my father. And she isn't my mother. Both of you are nothing but arrogant pricks that's standing in my way. I don't need either one of you in my life.

Izumi: Izuku. Come on. We're worry for what we did. Can you just let it be bygones be bygones?

This only pissed Izuku off even more.

Izuku: Shut Up!

The energy around Izuku was intensely around him.

Izuku: You know nothing about me! You Spoiled Brat! You and your demon you called friends are nothing to me!

Aizawa tries to use his quirk to stop Izuku's, but it didn't work

Aizawa: Something wrong. I can't stop his quirk.

Izuku: That's because of the system. It protected itself from all threats like Eraser or be stolen. And my other abilities are skills, protected by the system.

Toshinori: Son. Please. Stop this. We can work this out. We can start over.

Izuku: Hell no. I'm not coming back. I'm never going back to that old life. And I will become a better hero than any of you. Mark my words.

Izuku started changing OFA and AFO, as he was engulfed in red and green lightning.

Izuku: I'll see you all in one year. At the Entry Exam for Union Academy.

Izuku then runs across the water in supersonic speed, breaking the sound barrier along the way.

Izumi: W-We really messed up this time.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

179K 9.8K 42
Fate can be very cruel. That was something Izuku knew far too well. Thanks to his wits, his mother sold him off to be a pawn to her one and only love...
28.4K 991 9
(OG art) Izuku has the ability to change into a wolf, his mother and father have the exact same powers. This attracted the public and they were const...
3.7K 102 25
A young quirkless boy bullied his whole life finally gives in to the evils of the world. But to do so, he disappears from every single person in his...
309K 6.5K 16
What is Izuku faked his death? What if Katsuki Watched him but deku told him to hush?What if Bakugo and izuku got along?What if bakugo didn't bully d...