No Shit, Sherlock

By WhelmedGrayson

Twenty-three year old (Y/n) (L/n) is an intelligent and well respected woman and an incredible poet with a we... More

London
Enola?
Silly Drunken Man
The Police Chase
Emotionless
I Always Do
Don't Be Ridiculous
No Shit, Sherlock
The Musical Map
Corsets Save Lives
The Ending
Author's Note
Reviews!
➳𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒯𝓌𝑜
The Theater & the Rude Brother
The Missing Cabbages
Tea With Tewkesbury
Sherlock To The Rescue
The Imaginary Son
Snooping Sherlock
Not According To Plan
not an update !
The Rescue
A Miserable Day
Can We Stay Like This?
Dinner With Watson
Unrequited Love
Acknowledge Me
The Handsome Stranger
Lonely
I've Got You
Detective (L/n)
I'll Behave
Nervous
Ravenous
Busted
Mycroft's Acceptance
The Fitted Blouse
The Blond Man
Safer When I'm With You
Family Dinner
Jealousy, Jealousy
Diamonds and Pearls
Sherlock Punches A Sexist
Catch Me If You Can
I Am A Lady
Vampire
➳𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒
Young Love
Purple Is Your Color
Moving On
A Walk In The Park
Family Outing
Murder At the Theater
But We're Lords
Weird Looks
Kindred Spirits
Weapons and...Weddings?
Throat Punch
(Timbury's Version)
Our First Trip
Kitchen Counter
I'm All Yours
I'll Kiss Your Tears Away
Mrs. Holmes
Happily Ever After
My Final Note
Bonus (1/2)
Bonus (2/2)

Sibling Drama

12.4K 482 207
By WhelmedGrayson

I wake up to someone shaking me. When I open my eyes, I see Enola smiling down at me.

"Oh," I mumble.

Her eyebrows scrunch up in distaste, "Why do you sound so disappointed to me?"

"You're not the Holmes I was expecting to see," I mutter while sitting up.

"Do you really like my brother more than me?"

I roll my eyes at her offended tone, "Of course not. I just like him in a different way."

She sits on the bed next to me, her eyes scanning the room around us. "It really is weird knowing that you sleep here with my brother."

"You share a bed with Tewkesbury! That's weird for me as well. He's like the little brother I never wanted."

"Aww, you think of me as a brother?"

I look up to Tewkesbury standing in the doorway, a smile on his face. My hand grabs a pillow, and I throw it right at him. He catches it with ease, "That's not very nice."

"Why are you two here?" I ask.

Enola shrugs, "We wanted to come ask you and Sherlock how the meeting went."

"I'm sure Sherlock would love to tell you," I say sarcastically.

I get out of bed and grab an outfit from my dresser. When I walk into the living room, I see Sherlock and John sitting at the dining table. I give them both a lazy smile and head into the bathroom to get ready.

I adjust my blouse, glaring at the strings in the front. Memories of the last time I wore a shirt like this send shivers down my spine. Maybe I should throw all of my lace-up blouses away.

I walk out of the bathroom and over to the dining table. John had gotten up when he noticed me, "I have to go now, I'll see you later."

He pats my shoulder as he walks by me. It's a new thing he's been doing. I've noticed he does it to Sherlock as well, so maybe that means he's accepted me as a close friend.

I walk over to Sherlock and frown at the bruises on his face. They're much darker now, and his bottom lip is swollen. I place a soft kiss on the side of his face that isn't littered with bruises. He looks up at me with a smile, and Enola gags.

I sit next to Sherlock, my eyes still staring at his bruised face. "I'm sure your sister and her boyfriend would love to know what happened to your gorgeous face, Sherlock."

"Gorgeous face? Really?" Enola says.

Sherlock clears his throat, "I got in a fight."

"What?!" Enola yells.

Even Tewkesbury looks at the man in shock. "Sherlock Holmes in a fight? I'd pay to see that."

I nod at Tewkesbury, "I know, right! It's so unfortunate that I wasn't there to witness it."

"Who did you fight? And why?" Enola asks.

Sherlock then begins to explain the story, conveniently leaving out certain parts, which I quickly added. Enola and Tewkesbury's eyes are wide throughout the whole story. Tewkesbury would occasionally smirk at me, which I didn't find as funny as he did.

"You really are in love," Enola mutters.

Sherlock stands up, "I have to go to the market. Would you like to come with me (Y/n)?"

"Oh! Tewkesbury and I will go with you two!" Enola yells.

Tewkesbury and I share a look. Both of us know the day will be filled with bickering from the two siblings. But, maybe it'll be fun.

~~°°••°°~~

We've only been at the market for five minutes, and the two siblings have already gotten into three arguments. Tewkesbury and I follow them from a distance. They haven't even noticed that we aren't walking with them.

"I know we see each other as siblings, but I never want to argue as much as Enola and Sherlock."

I let out a small laugh, "They are much different than normal siblings."

"They're too much alike," Tewkesbury says.

Sherlock looks back, our eyes meeting within seconds. He grabs Enola's arm and drags her over to Tewkesbury and I. When the two siblings are in front of us, Enola dusts her arm off, "Don't touch me."

Sherlock grabs my hand, "Why are you two walking so far behind?"

"Didn't want to get caught up in the sibling drama," Tewkesbury answers.

"Well, if Sherlock wasn't such a pain in the arse there wouldn't be any sibling drama!"

"I'm not the one throwing a fit," Sherlock snaps.

I let go of Sherlock's hand and step away from the siblings. "Come find us when you two are done acting like toddlers."

Tewkesbury and I walk away from the siblings, ignoring their offended scoffs. I look back to see that they haven't moved. The two of them are still arguing in the middle of the street.

"What did we get ourselves into?" Tewkesbury asks.

I let out a sigh, "I don't know, but I don't regret it."

"Me neither."

We continue walking, looking at the various foods and clothes people were selling. I was looking at a dress when someone covered my eyes.

"Guess who?"

I pull his hands away from my eyes, "Timmy Tim!"

I turn around to see Timothée rolling his eyes. "I told you not to call me that."

"And when do I ever listen?"

Tewkesbury laughs before shaking Timothée's hand. I roll my eyes at the two of them, "Oh, come on. I know you two want to hug."

Tewkesbury pulls Timothée into a hug, and I laugh. They pull away from each other, but Tewkesbury keeps his arm wrapped around Timothée's shoulders.

"Oh, great. My boyfriend's boyfriend is here now," Enola says sarcastically.

Tewkesbury grins, "Hey! I never complain about you and (Y/n)."

Enola wraps an arm around me. "Our relationship is different."

The four of us laugh, and I look around. Trying to find the familiar broad shoulders I love so dearly. A hand rests on my shoulder, and I look up to see Sherlock.

I throw my hand over my heart, "You scared the hell out of me, Sherlock! I've got to get you a damn bell."

Timothée shrinks at the sight of Sherlock. His usual cheerful smile has vanished, and his green eyes are focused on the ground. I look up to see Sherlock staring at him in confusion.

"Will you be joining us, Timothée?"

Timothée looks at Sherlock in shock, "No, I've got stuff to do."

"Maybe next time then," Sherlock says with a smile.

He holds his hand out to Timothée, the poor boy looks at him in fear before shaking his hand. I give Sherlock a confused look. Why is he being nice?

Timothée tells us goodbye before disappearing into the crowd. Tewkesbury and I make eye contact, both of us wearing the same puzzled look. Enola claps her hands together, "We've got our argument settled, so now we can enjoy this trip."

"I somehow don't believe that," says Tewkesbury.

Sherlock grabs my hand again, I smile as he intertwines our fingers. Affection isn't something I'm used to, especially from a man. Even Sadie and I weren't affectionate it with each other, in fear that if we were caught, we would be locked away or even killed.

I had never imagined that I would ever find someone to love or someone to be loved by. Love. What a strange and unusual thing. The feeling is foreign to me, and sometimes it's so strong that it becomes painful. But as I look up into the blue eyes peering down at me, all I can think about is how I want to spend the rest of my life with him.

Sherlock must've noticed I had spaced out because he leaned down to whisper in my ear, "Everything okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just thinking."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 5.9K 34
COMPLETED UNTIL ENOLA HOLMES 3 COMES OUT! Evangeline Flemington is a detective. A very stubborn one that is. She's extremely independent which is why...
2.8K 89 15
Adelaide Evans was the childhood best friend of Sherlock Holmes. They were practically inseparable until he left for London to become a detective and...
498K 15.8K 22
"Well i can't see why you would turn down such a well paid case, detective." Where Emilia Tewksbury wants nothing more than to find her younger brot...
127K 2.7K 16
"𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘚𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘏𝘰𝘭𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶??" 𝘌𝘯𝘰𝘭�...