Tears (Taekook)

By anne1234leowjahagaka

The mafia leader fell in love with youngest And successful ceo in the South Korea for his revenge not for lov... More

Characters ๐Ÿฅ€
Entro ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter one ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter two ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter three ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter four ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter five ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter six ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter seven ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter eight ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter nine ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter ten ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter eleven ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter twelve ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter thirteen ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter fourteen ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter fifteen ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter sixteen ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter seventeen ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter eighteen ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter nineteen ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter twenty ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter twenty one ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter twenty two ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter twenty three ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter Twenty four ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter twenty five ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter twenty seven ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter twenty eight ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter twenty nine ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter thirty ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter thirty one ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter thirty two ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter thirty three๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter thirty four ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter thirty five ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter thirty six๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter thirty seven ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter thirty eight๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter thirty nine ๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter fourty ๐Ÿฅ€( End )
Epilogue

Chapter twenty six ๐Ÿฅ€

4.2K 151 20
By anne1234leowjahagaka

Heaven is  far away from the hell .....

" Tell me something Taehyung....

I know it's hard for you but ... "

Taehyung loud sigh make other more frustrating as well he dropped the whole conversation at the same time.

" just drop me to my penthouse hyung..

I need some sleep now...!"
Without even look Taehyung said to other and closed his eyes .
Even at this moment Namjoon doesn't like to take him to his penthouse and keep him in there without anyone .

" sorry... Tae .. you should stay with my brother's apartment..

I can't trust you at this point, even now don't made stupid decisions or mistakes... !"

At that time Namjoon's voice little bit high and even it kind warning for Taehyung to not to try anything.

" I'm not that much stupid hyung .. just drop me at my place ... !"
Namjoon knew he can't control him because he's acting coldly  means , he's going to do something really ... really unexpected thing .

so that's why Namjoon doesn't trust him at this point.

But he obeyed to Taehyung's words and dropped him to his penthouse, while he drove back to Jin for see Jungkook.

—————

After they arrive to Sangok -ri

"What the hell Namjoon ...?
I actually never thought he lives like this kind of village..."

Jin while wandering about around and said to Namjoon within many of curiosity while holding his mind .

However without saying anything Namjoon stopped his car infront of the huge   gate .

" Namjoon ..

I don't think he'll come with us again..."

Even at this point Namjoon knew definitely Jungkook doesn't want to come with them , and that's why he brought some clothes of Taehyung to what jungkook crave at this time .

"If he want to come there at this time I'm not going to take him there because I'm not sure what Taehyung's mind going on now ?..

Because our first priority is keeping all of them together safely,
I mean Taehyung safety and his father and even Jungkook safety . "

While namjoon frustratedly avoiding others eye contact and get out from the car .Go to the orphanage.

Inside of the car Jin is still thinking, what exactly Namjoon said and what will be going on Taehyung's mind .

And even it is  clearly making sense to him Namjoon told about something for Taehyung.

" what did you do at this time....? "
Jin thought it inside his mind and get out from the car with a bag .

                            -🥀-

When Namjoon  and Jin enter to the orphanage, there are many of small children playing in the park and another group crowding something like they are really interesting to listen that person.

" who the hell are you guys ah ...?"
The little boy whom is old like8years old boy cross the path of Namjoon and Jin's  while standing infront of them.

" answer me ...?"
His bratty  voice made others laugh and even Namjoon bend down to his sizes and look at this cute boy whom pouting and angrily puffing his cheeks to them .

" hi ... I'm Namjoon... " while he giving tiny pats on his head and said but other couldn't help Jin's lovely smile.

His fluffy cheeks bounce to another smile and move to Jin's side within a second.
The little boy pulls other shirt tiny corner of a side and made him looks down .

" hi Little baby...
You looks so cute...." While Jin bend to his height and said ruffling little boy's hair messy .

" why you guys came here Ah ?

Do you guys try to give us a home to live...?"
Those shiny little eyes curiously asked from the Jin , but his mind imagined another person from through this boy ,

It was Jungkook...
Jin heart couldn't help it, so he quickly hugged tiny person infront of him and gave little smooches to his head .

" hey you can't kiss or hug me ..."
Little boy said to other and move from his hug .

"Why..? "
Jin confusedly asked and looked at Namjoon side .

" because I have a husband.., do you guys see who is the person sitting over there with children ah ,
then he is mine husband, "

The little boy words made Jin laugh as well looking that tiny boy who's telling he already married to another.

But there whole conversation stopped when they were saw another chubby , pouty boy laughing and rubbing his baby bump calmly while puffing his cheeks moreover to another same age man with around within children.

" Jungkook ..."
Jin's voice unintentionally came out from his mouth while staring at chubby human  .

" yeah ... that's my hubby's name , and who you knew it ah ..? "

" Namjoon ... jungkook is there ..."
Jin's wobbly hand's finger pointed to Jungkook sight and quickly went near to other side while stopped midway of where other can see them .

" hey .. don't ignore my question tall man , just tell me ..? "
But little kid voice get down when he saw Jungkook's teary eyes smilingly staring at new people faces .

" Namjoon Hyung .... "
Jungkook quickly moved out from the others and hugged the muscular man whom's showing cute dimple smile to him , but Jin noticed,

Whom sat beside Jungkook that person's whole face get anguish as well curling his own fingers firmly while try for control himself to his palm .
Jin doesn't know who is that guy, but under to his actions made others to think , that person have huge space in his life for this Jungkook .

" oh .. Jin .... "
Jungkook's happy hormones today is extremely high energy that's why without any hesitation he hugged Jin also .

Jin never expect this kind of warm welcoming energy from other , but when Jungkook hug him , he felt at   the first time  others baby bump and even unintentionally his hand went to other 's baby bump and looked at Namjoon's side while smiling with teary eyes .

Jungkook doesn't know what to do but he gave only silent smile to other and looked down whom sulking with puffing cheeks.

" who is this guy kookie ... ? "
Little boy asked within anguish look but others cooed down to his face and smile.

" oh I totally forgot about it know Jimin, this is Namjoon Hyung , say hi to him ...

" I don't like this muscular handsome guy ..."
Boy quickly turned his head but Jungkook eyes said to Namjoon don't mind him .

" and this is Tae...no Mr . Kim's another son ...."

When jungkook said Tae .. That whom sat behind person came to Jungkook side and stood up next to him while staring at Jin deadly .

" hi I'm Jin ..."
Jin gave his hands to other but he didn't shake , in that time he knew he is really into Jungkook.

" I'm sorry hyungs this is Chan Dosan and Dosan this Jin Hyung you already know other one is Namjoon Hyung ."

After introducing Dosan only smiled to Jungkook because of his tiny voice and he didn't know all the time Jin observing other interactions.

" Hyung let's go inside , I think you guys should be tired ,

" no , no .. Jungkook but can I talk with you one second I mean alone.. ! "
Namjoon said to other but Dosan doesn't like to give other chance for Namjoon , then that time Jimin grabs Dosan and Jin's hands went out from there without gaze back other laughing faces .

————

" don't mind his attitude huyng .. "
Jungkook while rubbing his baby bump said to other ,

Namjoon slowly kept his palm and smiled softly towards Jungkook, he couldn't control his tears anymore, Jungkook get to know him during little time , but every time Namjoon did his best to fulfill every tiny craves from other .

"He is getting big ah ..
are you sure you are a good one ? Don't make your mom mad and cry okay ..?"
While Namjoon runs his palm on other belly and told ,

But his whole actions stopped when Jungkook smiled.

" he is missing his appa on nowadays... I don't know what to Hyung ?
Actually How is he doing? "

Namjoon smiled drop but he didn't show any emotion about sadness in there he just only smiled and gave bag for Jungkook .

" I brought what you said to me yesterday.. and Jungkook can I ask you something?"

Jungkook tightly hug the bag to his chest and curiously looked Namjoon's eyes and wait until other speaks up.

" do you love him Jeon Jungkook...?

I mean if you really know his true colors, are you going to love him same as in the past ? "

Jungkook doesn't know what Namjoon asked from him , but why he wouldn't tell him , he still love that person same as before and even what is the meaning of his true colors....

" was that meant Taehyung changed or having a relationship with another one ..?"
Jungkook wants asked but his mouth stuck to open for get to know the truth because at this point he is fearing for the truth .

————-

Jin side

" why you guys came here..? "
Dosan curiously asked and sit down on the bench while he invites to other sit there .

" to meet Jungkook.."
Jin casually said and smiled to other .

" don't come here again for meet him , and don't try to make him sad again come here ,

Because I don't like to see him suffer again anymore like this and even just tell to your brother what I say now to you  ..!"

Jin gulped down his salivas to wetting his dry throat while looking at other's anguish face .

" I'm going to marry him and give his child my name and say to him don't worry about jungkook because it's already finish chapter for his life now and tell to him don't worry about his child .

Also go and tell to him don't ever try to come back here or where Jeon jungkook live .."

Dosan stood up from the bench and again turned around to see other face ,

" do you know I liked when Taehyung suffer from Jeon Jungkook separation , even I'm glad I already saw his wasted time in the club ..

Its comparing to Jungkook suffering I can't say to  it enough for him,

I mean he needs to die for what he did ...."

Before Jin ask from other how he knew Taehyung was wasted in club ? and even who is him ? , he went out from there giving huge curiosity to Jin .

————
Sorry for mistakes and Until next chapter stay safe 💚💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 51.2K 76
A love which has no limits! A love proving age is not a barrier for anything! A love in it's purest form! The Love between Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungk...
1.1M 52.2K 40
"You sure got the guts huh?" "P-Please spare me, Sir..." "Are you nuts? Everyone knows the rule, moron. If you touched my precious one time, I'll cut...
51.6K 1.7K 26
"You are just a slut and made to use. I don't have any regret to hit you or even kill you." He said while grabbing him by his neck. He cry out in his...
166K 5.5K 31
[Currently Under Editing] Taehyung and Jungkook were in love with each other since their school days but when Jungkook left Korea for five years bec...