Cici's scrapbook

By ScratchAndSniff

This is basically a mumble jumble of my thoughts:) this book WILL BE(double underlined) very confusing. So tr... More

About the Universe
Birthday cakes and candles
Breathing water
Soulmates? nah.
About the Universe Pt.2
Superpowers
Cats? Nope. More like little demons.
Heaven? Hell?
Sonder
About the Universe Pt.3
Pain.
my theories as a kid

How the future generations might think we are Weird

29 4 1
By ScratchAndSniff

    You know when historians discover stuff from like 5000 years before and quickly go to conclusions about what they find? Yep. All those stone paintings could have been, I donno, a description of what they thought happened before?? Idk okay. So like maybe they were actually really quite advanced and actually had decent houses but they were all swept away in a tsunami or something. Like maybe 10000s of years from now, people would only find PARTS of our lives and presumed stuff about us. Maybe we will have super technology in the future and will be able to uncover stuff and they will only find prison cells and guessed that we all lived there or something, because WHO HERE COULD TELL ME EXACTLY WHAT IT IS LIKE TO LIVE IN THE 1750s?? HUH? Many of the things we know from only 250 years ago are guesswork and stuff, because the FACTS that parents tell their children are ignored and forgotten.

  I don't really know anymore. Uh. Think about that, I guess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 8.2K 17
ABHIMANYU RATHORE is 28 years old. He belongs to Royal family. He is the oldest son in Rathore family. He is the CEO of Rathore Enterprise. He is the...
32.2K 740 13
Get ready for one HELL of a time!.
247K 7.8K 175
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
177K 9.2K 87
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...