❋ αϲϲι∂єиταℓ мαяяιgє ❋

By SSnovelist

On a certain day, Xiao Zhan, feeling quite peculiar, goes to a bar for a drink and ends up drastically changi... More

αυτнοя'ѕ иοτє
ρяοℓοgυє
ƠƝЄ
ƬƜƠ
ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƑƠƲƦ
ƑƖƔЄ
ƧƖҲ
ƧЄƔЄƝ
ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƝƖƝЄ
ƬЄƝ
ЄԼЄƔЄƝ
ƬƜЄԼƔЄ
ƬӇƖƦƬЄЄƝ
ƑƠƲƦƬЄЄƝ
ƑƖƑƬЄЄƝ
ƧƖҲƬЄЄƝ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬЄЄƝ
ЄƖƓӇƬЄЄƝ
ƝƖƝЄƬЄЄƝ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƑƖƑƬƳ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƧƖҲƬƳ
ƧƖҲƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƧƖҲƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƧƖXƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ЄƖƓӇƬ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƝƖƝЄƬƳ
ƝƖƝЄƬƳ ƠƝЄ
🔹ƭɦε εɳ∂🔹
ᎡᎬᏙᏆᎬᏔՏ αղժ ᎡᎪͲᏆΝᏀՏ

ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ

2.2K 214 22
By SSnovelist

A moment before shutting down his phone, Xiao Zhan sent a message to Wang Yibo. Finally, he clicked into his Moments for one last glance.

With this glance, he found that Zhao Xin, who had commented 'ahhhhhhhhh' on his post a few minutes ago, came here with another 'ahhhhhhhhh'.

If time permitted, Xiao Zhan would've taken a screenshot and asked Wang Yibo, what's with your cousin

On the way back, Xiao Zhan fell asleep on the plane again.

Probably because his subconscious mind was telling his brain that since this journey had a beginning and an end, then he must see it to the very end. When Xiao Zhan fell asleep, he dreamed of Wang Yibo confessing to him.

It was a scene that he had seen before, Xiao Zhan was still a college student in his dream. He was playing games in University A's dormitory and was suddenly told by someone that class was about to start.

Xiao Zhan rushed to the lecture building in a hurry. It was clearly broad daylight outside just now, but it turned into nighttime in an instant.

Xiao Zhan in the dream didn't find this strange at all. Instead, he ran anxiously with books in his arms, thinking he must not be late.

The more he ran, the darker the corridor became. He wanted to turn on the light, but he couldn't find the switch no matter what.

Since he had class on top of his mind, Xiao Zhan didn't think much and went directly to the classroom. However, there was no one in the classroom, and it was still dark all around.

He stopped at the door, then the classroom door in front of him suddenly opened.

Wang Yibo stood at the door with a guitar.

"Xiao Zhan xuedi."

The same time Wang Yibo spoke, many small lights were lit up in the classroom behind Wang Yibo.

Xiao Zhan exclaimed wow in his heart.

"Hello, I'm your xuezhang, Wang Yibo."

Xiao Zhan stood there dumbfounded.

Wang Yibo said, "I like you."

There was no alarm ringing, there was no one disturbing him, there was nothing. Xiao Zhan woke up by himself.

And it was at the moment when Wang Yibo said he liked him.

He woke up from shock.

He opened his eyes and remained in his seat for a long time before his spirit returned to the world.

And only then did he realize what he had just dreamed about.

Isn't this the story Wang Yibo told him before about how he got pursued?

Xiao Zhan exhaled a long breath and looked at the time, he should be arriving in about ten minutes.

So he simply didn't sleep anymore. Having nothing to do, he located the pictures of Wang Yibo in his phone to have a look.

He looked at him both zoomed in and zoomed out, Wang Yibo looked so damn good.

Time passed quickly and very soon, he arrived.

Xiao Zhan pulled down the control center and turned off flight mode, then his phone rang.

It came from an unfamiliar number belonging to City B.

Xiao Zhan stared at the phone number for a while before picking it up.

"Hello."

"You brat, what took you so long to answer my phone?"

Xiao Zhan's hand trembled.

The other side continued to shout, "Transfer me 100 thousand yuan quickly. It's urgent, hurry up."

Xiao Zhan tightened his hands into a fist, "No, I have no money."

The other side became even louder, "No money my fucking ass, hurry up."

Xiao Zhan's hand that was holding the phone instantly became cold. At this moment, a robotic female voice came from Xiao Jianshi's side.

Xiao Zhan asked, "You're at the hospital?"

Xiao Jianshi, "Where I am is none of your business. Quickly transfer money to laozi. If you don't, I'll go and find you. Do you hear me? Hurry up!"

Xiao Zhan hung up the phone directly, and then pulled up the phone number Xiao Jianshi just called from and blocked it.

The plane had arrived steadily, and the flight attendant smilingly reminded him that he had reached his destination.

Xiao Zhan smiled back at the flight attendant, then took out his bag from above and left.

He first sent Wang Yibo a message on WeChat to let him know he landed safely, then he called Zhang Kai.

It was only 12 o'clock, and as expected, Zhang Kai wasn't asleep. When the phone was picked up, Xiao Zhan could hear very clearly the sound of him gaming.

"Zhan, what's the matter?"

Xiao Zhan kept it short and simple, "I have something to trouble you."

Probably hearing that Xiao Zhan's tone of voice was not quite right. The sound of Zhang Kai tapping the keyboard suddenly disappeared and the sound from the game was also turned off.

Zhang Kai, "Say it."

Xiao Zhan, "My dad, he just called and asked me for a hundred thousand."

"What?" Zhang Kai became louder and immediately cursed, "Fuck, what does this dumbass want now?"

Xiao Zhan, "I just overheard that he's at the hospital. I don't know whether it's City B or somewhere else. If it's City B, can you please help me find out why he needs so much money?"

Zhang Kai, "Small matter, I'll ask around for you immediately."

Zhang Kai's efficiency was very fast. After Xiao Zhan took a taxi home, Zhang Kai called.

"I found out." Zhang Kai said.

Xiao Zhan was surprised, "So fast."

"Coincidentally, I asked a friend who works in the hospital. Your father happened to be in that hospital. I found out as soon as I asked." Zhang Kai didn't waste his breath, "Your father hit someone with a motorcycle. I heard it was a hit-and-run but he was caught on cams. The other person is now being treated in the hospital.

"What?" Xiao Zhan frowned, "Is that person badly hurt?"

Zhang Kai clicked his tongue, "Badly hurt... how should I say it? My friend said it's not that serious, but the person who was hit is a bit on the old side, and he has an entire family behind him. This kind of thing, you get it right?"

Xiao Zhan let out an "mn".

"Deadbeat meets deadbeat, I guess." Zhang Kai chuckled. "Apparently they're discussing this matter in private now. You already know, this whole private thing, it just means that they're asking for money."

Xiao Zhan nodded, "I get it."

Zhang Kai asked, "Are you giving him money?"

Xiao Zhan, "No."

Zhang Kai cheered yay and then said, "Attaboy."

Xiao Zhan, "But just now he said he would come to City A to find me if I didn't give him money."

Zhang Kai assumed, "I reckon he's not free, that entire family has already grabbed onto your dad for fear that he might run away and wouldn't let him go."

Xiao Zhan nodded, "I see."

Zhang Kai, "But you should still be careful. He knows where your studio and apartment are after all."

"I'm fine. I'm just worried about my mom." Xiao Zhan sighed. "Fortunately, Xiao Jianshi doesn't know where my mom lives. I'll tell my mother about it tomorrow and tell her to stay at my aunt's house for a few days.

Zhang Kai said, "Mn, you should pay attention to yourself too. I'll also keep an eye on it for you here. Tell me if you need any help."

Xiao Zhan, "Okay, thanks."

Xiao Zhan, who hung up the phone, was slightly more relaxed. He opened WeChat and found that Wang Yibo sent him a message three minutes ago.

Wang Yibo: Home yet?

Xiao Zhan lowered his head to reply: Yeah

Xiao Zhan: Getting ready to take a bath

Xiao Zhan: And then going to bed after that

Xiao Zhan: Why aren't you sleeping yet?

Wang Yibo: Waiting for you to get home

Wang Yibo: Sleeping soon

Xiao Zhan looked at the screen for a long time before he picked up his hand to type.

Xiao Zhan: Good night, laogong

Xiao Zhan: You must also sleep well without me by your side

Wang Yibo: Okay

Wang Yibo: Good night, my little husban

Xiao Zhan pursed his lips and looked at the messages Wang Yibo sent

He probably wanted to find some ways to improve his mood from these short texts. Xiao Zhan read them for a long time.

This treatment had a remarkable effect. Xiao Zhan felt much more at ease when he came out of the bathroom.

In fact, this matter was quite simple. Xiao Jianshi doesn't have much capability, and he's also far away in City B. What can he do to Xiao Zhan?

It's Xiao Jianshi who got himself into trouble. What does it have to do with Xiao Zhan?

With this idea in mind, Xiao Zhan quickly fell asleep after looking at the pictures of Wang Yibo a few more times before going to bed.

It was a night without dreams, and he was awakened by the alarm clock the next day.

His phone was muted. Only after he picked it up did he find that there were many unfamiliar calls and text messages from City B over the night.

Xiao Zhan didn't look at it seriously. He just glanced at it in a hurry, then deleted them, and then blocked all those phone numbers.

After washing up in the bathroom, Xiao Zhan found that Wang Yibo sent him a message.

The cold-blooded and ruthless Wang Yibo actually took the initiative to send him a WeChat message so early in the morning, saying "good morning, little husband".

Just four short words, yet Xiao Zhan laughed out loud when he saw it.

Because of his someone, the air in the morning was much fresher. In this house of several hundred square meters, each square exuded fascinating fragrance and sweetness

Xiao Zhan also sent Wang Yibo: Laogong, good morning

As soon as this message was sent over, Xiao Zhan's phone rang. It was a call from Lin Chen.

Xiao Zhan picked it up.

"Mr. Xiao, I'm already at the door of your house."

Xiao Zhan said, "Ah, why are you here so early?"

Lin Chen, "President Wang said you need a car in the morning and asked me to come early."

Xiao Zhan thought for a moment and asked, "Did you eat breakfast?"

Lin Chen, "Not yet."

Xiao Zhan, "That's great, then come in. I'm going to cook porridge. I'll cook extra and let's eat together."

Lin Chen suddenly became frightened, "N-n-no need Mr. Xiao, I bought soybean milk and steamed meat buns, and I'm already eating them. Thank you."

Xiao Zhan chuckled, "Alright then."

Thinking that Lin Chen was waiting at the door, Xiao Zhan didn't linger much. After changing his clothes, he went downstairs to cook porridge, combining it with some vegetables and eggs, he ate a simple meal and went out.

If it weren't for Lin Chen's call, Xiao Zhan would've almost forgotten that he had a personal driver.

The weather is warmer today, it wasn't so cold.

The work in the morning was fairly easy. He went to the client's studio and took a look, then talked with the client for a bit. After understanding the client's needs, Xiao Zhan pretty much had a direction to work towards.

The client had to go on a business trip in the afternoon so Xiao Zhan didn't stay in his studio for too long. After saying they would contact each other on WeChat again, they separated.

At noon, Xiao Zhan got into Lin Chen's car again. He put his coat aside and said to Lin Chen in the front seat, "It's noon, want to eat together?"

Lin Chen said politely, "That's okay, Mr. Xiao."

Xiao Zhan laughed, "It's all along the way, yet you're still rejecting me."

Lin Chen shook his head, "I'm not rejecting you, Mr. Xiao, I just, I..."

Xiao Zhan smiled, "Are you scared that Wang Yibo will scold you?"

Xiao Xiao was noncommittal, "Ahaha."

Xiao Zhan said, "Ah, he won't let me eat with you guys?"

Lin Chen, "Well, it isn't that."

Xiao Zhan continued to ask, "Then what?"

Lin Chen thought for a while, took another breath of cold air, and then said leisurely, "Assistant Xu said that President Wang cares about Mr. Xiao very much, that is, er, maybe he doesn't like it when Mr. Xiao has close contact with others."

Xiao Zhan said, "Ah, you mean Wang Yibo likes to eat vinegar."

Lin Chen was frightened, "I didn't say that."

Xiao Zhan smiled, "Okay, I got it."

Xiao Zhan finally got sugar from Lin Chen.

It really wasn't easy.

The days without Wang Yibo still pass as normal, he was only not used to it at night.

Xiao Zhan would always probe forward in his sleep...

"Because I didn't probe out anyone there, I'll end up waking up." Xiao Zhan said to the phone. "I would always think you were sleeping next to me."

Wang Yibo laughed.

Three nights have passed since Xiao Zhan came back. These days, Xiao Zhan almost calls Wang Yibo as soon as he gets home every day.

Wang Yibo was sometimes free and sometimes not, but even if he wasn't free, he would still chat with Xiao Zhan for at least a minute.

Tonight should be the night when Wang Yibo has the most free time. Since Xiao Zhan took a bath, they have been talking for more than half an hour.

Xiao Zhan met a high demanding client today and spent almost a whole day on this client.

So on the phone, Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo talked a lot. After talking about this client, they talked about his design, after talking about his design, they talked about Zhao Xin, after talking about Zhao Xin, they talked about those few days in City Q, and finally brought the topic to Wang Yibo

Wang Yibo asked Xiao Zhan, "Do you miss me?"

Xiao Zhan was originally lying flat on his back on the bed, because of what Wang Yibo said, he suddenly turned over and lay on his stomach.

He rested his chin on the back of his hand and wanted to express his thoughts, but he was too embarrassed to make it clear, so he only mumbled from his nose, "Mn."

Wang Yibo said with laughter, "What? I didn't hear you clearly."

Xiao Zhan buried his head in the pillow and muffled, "I miss you," After he said this, he lifted his head, "When will you come back?"

Wang Yibo's voice was incredibly gentle, "I sent you a picture, take a look."

Xiao Zhan immediately opened WeChat.

Wang Yibo sent him a picture, which is a screenshot of his flight.

Xiao Zhan immediately looked at the time

"Tomorrow, you'll be back tomorrow?" Xiao Zhan's voice was filled with excitement.

Wang Yibo, "Mn."

Xiao Zhan was so happy that he spread out his hand and grabbed the quilt with force.

Wang Yibo, "Miss me for one more night and you don't need to miss me tomorrow. Tomorrow, I'll personally come back and hug you to sleep."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 9.8K 28
Xiao Zhan loves Wang Yibo. In fact, the first time Yibo met him was when Xiao Zhan confessed. Wang Yibo lets this cute guy follow him around and orde...
124K 5.8K 19
IT'S BEEN 5 YEARS NOW.... 'I was a simple guy who was loved by everyone. I was an easy going and cheerful person. I never let anyone control me. I d...
189K 11.4K 26
COMPLETED [2020/06/13] Xiao Zhan is one of the best college professors who's majoring in Business & Management. At age of 26 he managed to get a pr...
38.3K 3K 25
"Excuse me, do I know you? " A love life to be written in books, that was literally how our love life was. But life isn't always the same right? Eve...