๐Œ๐„๐‹๐€๐๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐ˆ๐‚(ON HOL...

By Claire-fr

โ๐‚๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ง๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๏ฟฝ... More

Chapter 1: Yawn
โœฟโ Characters Aesthetic โœฟโ 
Chapter 2: kill
Chapter 3: Trouble
Chapter 4: Revenge
Chapter 5: First meeting
Chapter 6: Proud
Chapter 7: I can't
Chapter 8: Confused
Chapter 9: What?
Chapter 10: Family
Chapter 11: No idea
Chapter 13: Home
Chapter 14: Leaving
Chapter 15: Returning
Chapter 16: Agreeing
Chapter 17: Drunk
Chapter 18: Cรกfe
Authors Note
Chapter 19: Knew
Chapter 20: Psycho
Chapter 21: Wedding dress
Chapter 22: Safe house
Chapter 23: Bedroom
Chapter 24: Talk to me
Chapter 25: Dark
Chapter 26: Cuddle
Chapter 27: Kiss
Authors note
Chapter 28: Complicated

Chapter 12: Album

151 7 4
By Claire-fr

An elephant stomped on my left arm

And now it hurts so bad

After we came back from the ice cream parlour. I decided to have a good afternoon nap but an elephant had to ruin it.

And that elephant is me

I slept on my arm in a very weird position and now it won't stop hurting.

I get mood swings when I'm hurting and it does not end well. I snap at people crazily.

I get up from the bed after staring at the wall for 20 minutes and go to the bathroom to do my business.

Coming out I choose to wear something comfy for the day since I don't plan on going out today.

By the way I'm in the Russo mansion.

I want to go back to Russia because I miss my bed so much, but that is only possible when Dad comes her to Italy and sign a very important paper about us being allies.

I contacted him and asked him if he actually is coming or not and if he is not then I'm going back to Russia but he just keeps giving me some lame excuses and told me to stay here for more.

It's like he doesn't want me home.

If I would be the donna by now then I wouldn't have needed dad to sign the papers.

Diminishing my thoughts I change into these clothes.

(Serenity's outfit)

Grabbing my phone. I walk downstairs to explore the house a little bit since thats all I can do. Llyod is still at his office. The kids are sleeping. Bella is at her office too. Austin is out. Derrick is in is room with Luna cuddling.

Dont ask me how are they both together

Because i myself was shocked when I found them like that

Moving on, the 2 old people might be somewhere in the house.

I walk and walk and walk till I'm in the backyard in front of the pool. The weather is nice and windy. Not too sunny and not too cold.

I go over and sit at one the patio chairs and lean on it.

Since I have no other work, I start playing 'township', letting time pass.

I have made a very huge empire and I named it Luna Beluna.

Weird I know

I had my headphones connected and Lana del Rey was blasting in my ears.

I had no idea when time passed by so quickly because the next minute I heard 2 tiny footsteps running towards me. I could already say it was the demon twins.

And there we go

Lucia and Luciano came running towards me like the maniacs they are.

Lucia was holding her headband in her hand rather than her head while Luciano was holding.... Hair?

"The heck is that" I grimaced looking at his hand.

He looked down at his hand and his reaction changed into something of disgust.

"EWWW EW EW" he yelled and ran off to the pool, dipped his hand and basically washed his hand in the pool.

I'm never going in that pool

He came back again and stood next to Lucia and now they both are staring at me.

"What was that?" I asked referring to that bunch of hair he had in his hand seconds ago.

"I was pulling Uncle Austin's hair" he said like its the most normal thing in the world.

Pulling Austin's hair? Why am I not surprised

Before I could say anything else, Lucia spoke "What are you doing?"

I stared at her and said "Pole dancing"

She scrunched her adorable face into a pout, not knowing what pole dancing is.

"What is that?"

"It-"

"You silly, it's when a pole dances on the stage. Tsk tsk tsk" said Luciano.

The what dances?

"Wait- Where's the pole?" He quickly added looking at me for an answer.

"I-"

"YOU DEMON, WHY DID YOU PULL MY HAIR!!!" yelled Austin running at our direction holding the back of his head with his hand, probably after Luciano's job.

At this Luciano ran off towards the pool and stood there. The moment Austin was about to grab him, Luciano moved out of the way and Austin fell down in the pool with the water splashing on us.

I just shook my head, stood up and walked off. I was walking down the hallways when I felt a tiny hand hold onto my finger. I looked down to see Lucia looking at me with a shy smile.

I smiled back

I was walking with her, exploring more of the house when I thought..

How about we take advantage of this child

"So, Lucia. How about you tell me about your grandparents and your other family members!"

She looks at me with a confused face, "what about them?"

"Like you know their behaviour or anything like how they are"

She suddenly stops midway in the hallway and looks at me with a huge smile "Do you want to see our family album?"

How will that help

Definitely no

"Sure!"

She holds my finger even tighter and starts running with me to her room.

We run up the stairs and then to her room. Upon reaching she immediately goes inside her closet and after a few minutes with a lot of clothes littered Everywhere, she comes back with a huge album that is more thicker than her arm.

We both sit down on the bed and she opens the album all excitedly.

She opens the first page and there are pictures of Lorenzo and Alina's wedding.

Not gonna lie, they do look cute

She keeps on rambling about every picture as is she was present there and was watching the whole wedding.

After a few pages, comes the kids section but not these kids...

It's Bella, Llyod and Austin ..

All in diapers

I couldn't help the laugh that came out of my mouth.

There's this picture of Llyod in nothing but only a diaper. He looks somewhat like 3 or 4. He had chocolate all smushed on his hand, but he was crying.

I quickly snap a picture of this one and some others too.

Lucia ia still rambling

After a lot of pages, it's these demon twins pictures.

In one of the pictures, Austin is holding a toddler Luciano with an 'Ow' face since that toddler is holding onto Austin's hair for dear life.

So this is their thing

"And we are done!" Lucia closes the Album with a loud thud.

Finally

"We should go downstairs, you go and keep this back" I say referring to the album.

"Okay!" She jumps down the bed and scurries off back to her closet.

On the way there, I see a picture slip out of the album but she is already gone in the closet.

I stand up from the bed and go to pick it up.

I was about to call her back to say that a picture slipped out of it and that she should keep it back.

But words didn't come out of my mouth when I saw what was in the picture.

☘️☘️☘️

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
SHARE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6M 790K 66
Book Two in the I Am Not A Prostitute series. Warning: Mature Audiences Only!! -Strong Sexual Content -R-rated language -Adult situation #1 in Fict...
93.8K 1.6K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...
989K 16.6K 65
[Semi Edited ] Previously Know As 'Adoration' Book One In The Russo Series "So fucking tight" he praised backing up looking at my body as he thumbs m...
1.2M 22.3K 49
****I'm writing this story because I want to be creative, while working with my imagination. If there is anything you feel wrong with my story feel f...