Time after Time, Lando Norris

By wandaslittlewitch

Where a racer and golfer have a complicated past. Formula One Lando Norris x Oc @wandaslittlewith More

|The Course|
|The Roster|
|Prologue|
|Chapter 1|
|Chapter 2|
|Chapter 3|
|Chapter 4|
|Chapter 5|
|Chapter 7|
|Chapter 8|
|Chapter 9|
|Chapter 10|
|Chapter 11|
|Chapter 12|
|Chapter 13|
*Update*
|Chapter 14|
|Chapter 15|

|Chapter 6|

934 21 0
By wandaslittlewitch

|Chapter 6|
Heart to Heart

AprilReyes

Liked by user1, and 304,075 others

AprilReyes Had a great time with SkySports, but it's now time to get ready for my match!💙

See all other 145 comments

SkySports You killed it this weekend!
AprilReyes Thank you!!!

AprilFan7 You got it this weekend April!
AprilRayes Thank you so sweet!

AprilFan78 My fav golfer🏌️‍♀️

Charles_Leclerc Can we cash in on the golfing lesson now?
AprilRayes Wednesday?
Charles_Leclerc Done deal✔️

Aprils Fan Club plus Carlos
Charles,Lando,Daniel,Carlos

Charles
Who's ready to get golfing lessons from April Wednesday?!

Daniel
MEEEEEE

Carlos
I'm down too

Lando
Wait what????

Daniel
Last time we went golfing she offered to give us a lesson

Charles
So I asked her on Instagram when we could and she said Wednesday
I thought this would also give you a chance to see her again 😏

Lando
Fine your right I'll text her where

Daniel
TEXT HER OMG😱

Carlos
Go Lando go!!!!

Lando
Shut up guys

DONT TEXT HER

Lando
Hey

DONT TEXT HER
Lando?

Lando
Yeah it's me

DONT TEXT HER
Oh hey Lando what's up

Lando
I was wondering where you are taking us for golf lessons

DONT TEXT HER
Oh are you joining them too
Well I was planning on going to Holly Hills around 10 on Wednesday
If that works?

Lando
Yeah that's perfect
Can't wait

DONT TEXT HER
Me too
Let's see if you still remember how to play

Lando
Trust me I remember our lessons

DONT TEXT HER
We will see

It was Wednesday day and the tour racers were packed into Landon's car as he drove them to Holly Hills. All the boys were excited especially one in particular. Lando was worried that he wouldn't see her again after he left her house the past weekend but when he got that from Charles he couldn't wait.

April had arrived at the golf course a couple of hours earlier as she needed to get practice in for her match this weekend. She wouldn't admit it but she was nervous, it was her first match playing in the men's pro league and she couldn't let them underestimate her just because she was a woman. Spending hours at a range or course was a typical day for April as she strived to be the best and wanted to prove herself. She had given up so much to be where she was and she was not going to throw it away.

Lando Knew April would be here hours before needed, he knew how much golf meant to her, he just worried she over worked herself sometimes. So as the four boys walked to the golf course Lando knew it was April hitting balls at the range. "How long have you been here April?" Lando would always be the one to tell April it was time to leave and rest when they were dating, he worried about her and still did. April turned to see the boys watching her, "Not that long" shanking off Lando's comment knowing he would get mad if he knew what time she got to Holly Hills. "Well, boys who's ready to get a lesson!" April says with a smile packing up her clubs and heading to the green. "I can not believe we are getting a golfing lesson from the April Reyes." Daniel said in a hushed tone to Charles "I know me too!" Lando chuckled and rolled his eyes at the two fangirls as he just kept walking following April to hole one.

April had been giving the boys tips on their swings throughout the course, they were now on the 8th hole where the boys were improving already. April had noticed that Lando still had the mechanics she taught him years ago when he would tag along to her practices. She was impressed he still remembered what she taught him she barely had to criticize him. Even the boys noticed that Lando had a great swing. "Lando, how come you are so good compared to us?" Carlos wondered out loud as Lando just took his driver and hit the ball near the green. "Because I had a pretty good teacher growing up." He replies smirking winking at April as he walks back to his clubs right past the group. April immediately looked down and blushed at his comment. She needed Lando to stop doing things like this as it was making it hard for her to not feel things she has suppressed.

The group finished the course hours later, enjoying their time laughing with each other as the boys learned how to truly golf from a professional. The boys had started to pack their clubs in the car as April whispered to Lando "I can't believe you still remembered what I taught you, do you still golf?" Lando didn't know how to respond to her as he still golfed as a way to remember their time together, a way he wouldn't be able to forget her. "Yeah, I occasionally, and how could I ever forget our lessons." He replied with a gentle smile looking at the girl he wanted to see every day. April smiled back at the boy wishing he didn't still have this effect on her.

" Well if you guys are off this weekend you should come to my match I can get you guys tickets?" April mentioned hoping they would be able to attend as she needed to have someone there she knew for her first match of the season. Daniel and Charles immediately respond saying yes jumping up and down excited to see the girl play for real. Carlos also agreed saying Max would come, April looked expectingly at Lando hoping he would be there, no needing him to come. "I wouldn't miss it for the world love."

I know I keep thanking you guys in the notes but truly thank you! Almost at three hundred reads which is insane, and thanks for the votes!
Should I make a TikTok of edits or just a graphics page? Also comment what you want to happen. Also jealous Lando is happening soon🫢
Also Aprils contact made me laugh lol!
One more thing is it too soon for them to hookup?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.2K 1.4K 49
A Lando Norris romance.
417K 8.4K 36
❝WE MET ONLINE.❞
19.5K 858 13
"You put me on and said I was your favorite" Where the sunshine boy falls for the emotionally unavailable girl ...
809K 16.8K 76
"Do you believe in Secrets?" he asked, eyes flickering between my lips to my eyes, his hand moving from the back of my head, trailing the path to my...