The Fault In Romance

By godchimi

a dating app. where taehyung has never had luck when it comes to any relationships in his life. so he leads t... More

introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
64
65

63

2.3K 122 2
By godchimi

jungkook's pov:

it is the day of graduation and I was so excited to get this year over with and look into my future with taehyung. I cant wait to get out of this hell hole of a school, I get to leave it with my bestfriends and amazing boyfriend. 

my amazing boyfriend is currently still in bed, I have tried to get him out of bed so many times this morning but he had no energy to do so which did worry me a little. 

"baby, we have to get up or we will be late for classes" I said, pulling the blankets away from him. 

"but we still have an hour being graduation?" taehyung mumbled, looking up at jungkook who was smiling like a weirdo.

"well we have to get you showered, dressed and fed and knowing you that will take at least forty minutes" the raven said, laughing when taehyung got up to slap his arm but the raven was quick with it and stood up before he got hit. 

"nice try babe, now come meet me in the shower" jungkook walked off the the bathroom, not bothering to shut the door as he does so. he strips from his clothes after turning on the shower water and sighed as soon as his body came in contact with the warm water. 

he smiled as soon as taehyung walked into the bathroom. he watched as the male stripped from his clothes and stepped into the shower as well, immediately placing his hands on jungkook's waist to keep himself steady. 

the raven gripped his waist and pulled the brunette against him. taehyung rested his head against jungkook's shoulder as their bodies were flush against each other. 

this was one of taehyung's favourite parts of jungkook being over. something so intimate and personal that was special for the two of them. 

"you know the drill babe, let me know when you start to feel light headed" jungkook said, stepping forward as he lifts taehyung up to put him on the bar stool. this was the routine. the raven would wash taehyung's hair while doing his own, then rinse everything out. taehyung would wash his front and by then he would be tired so jungkook would wash his back. 

they would stay under the water together for five minutes before they both started to get cold. the raven would help taehyung get dried before drying himself and dressing them both. taehyung would thank him and say "what did I ever do to deserve you" it would make jungkook's heart flutter everytime. 

"lets go make some breakfast" jungkook says, lifting taehyung in his arms. wanting to save his energy as much as he can for the day. 

✩✩✩

third person's pov:

jungkook and taehyung walked into the highschool grounds. hand and hand, as they headed towards the cafeteria. "have I told you that you look stunning in your grad outfit" jungkook said, looking at taehyung who's cheeks started to turn pink. 

"stop saying stuff like that" jungkook loved how shy taehyung gets. it's one of his favourite things. 

"I will never stop" taehyung smacked jungkook's arm lightly before they met up with their friends. the first hour before classes consisted of taking many photo's, laughing and more photo's. when the bell went they all headed towards the field where the grad was being held. 

taehyung smiled as soon as he spotted ryan and left jungkook's hand to go straight to ryan. as soon as ryan saw the brunette running towards him with a large smile on his face he smiled and spread his arms. 

"hi tae" ryan said as soon as taehyung jumped into his arms. 

"I missed you" taehyung mumbled against his shoulder.

"I know, I am sorry tae. I have been really busy. after the basketball game me, you and jungkook will do something this weekend" it definitely made taehyung happy. jungkook happy as well as he watched the two from a far. 

it gave jungkook comfort knowing that taehyung has another safe person he can go to if need be. he could tell taehyung trusts him a lot. 

as soon as the principal of the school tapped on the mic and it made a screeching sound everyone knew it was time. I waited in my spot, my hand out for taehyung to grab onto it when he walked up to me. 

he pecked my cheek as we headed towards the seats. when they sat on their seats, they looked around to see loads of students still making their way towards the seats. taehyung quickly pulled out his phone when he remembered he needed to text goo, they both had not deleted the app cause they still wanted to text each other and were thinking of texting each others number. 

MINE

bubbleV: hey goo, I am sure your at your graduation today! I cant believe we graduate! just thought I would send a quick text before my grad starts hehe :)

taehyung turned off his phone and put it back in his pocket, looking around to see if he could spot where jimin went. his attention was brought to jungkook when he watched the male grab his phone and text as if he was in a hurry. 

the brunette frowned and looked a little closer. his eyes widened when he saw the app mine on jungkook's screen. then he saw his own username, and he nearly screamed but kept it in as the teachers started talking and calling peoples names up. 

the one thing going through taehyung's head is 'I cant believe jungkook is goo' 

he starts to feel like an idiot then embarrassed. they were basically talking to each other about each other. taehyung knows as soon as he tells jungkook he will freak out as well. the brunette watches as jungkook sends a reply and soon he feels his phone vibrate. 

he cant believe it, they have been texting each other this whole time. taehyung was anxious and could not wait for this graduation to be over. they all had plans for after graduation, they were all going to a restaurant afterwards before jungkook, ryan and yoongi go to training for the game. 

as soon as their classes were called they stood up to line up. there were so many people as they watched them walk across the stage and get their certificates. they had been standing in line for fifteen minutes and they were slowly coming to the front of the line. jungkook was standing in front of taehyung. 

the brunette bit his bottom lip as soon as he felt pain shoot through his knee. he knew this would happen, his eyes were closed as he tried to steady his breathing. his hands reached to clutch jungkook's shirt, causing the raven to turn. their eyes met and jungkook could tell taehyung was in pain. 

the raven was now in front of the line, he turned to taehyung when he heard his own name being called to go on stage. 

"hold on for just a minute, I will help you cross the stage" jungkook whispered before he turned around to walk across the stage. he shook the principals hands and got handed his certificate. once they called taehyung's name, normally he would walk across the stage but he turned to taehyung who was obviously struggling to stand. 

the raven rushed back to taehyung, wrapping his arm around the males waist. taehyung had one arm around jungkook's shoulder. the raven was holding him up as they both walked up the stage. 

taehyung's hand was shaking as he shook the principals hand. as soon as taehyung got the certificate jungkook helped him cross the rest of the stage and helped him back to his chair as soon as they both sat down taehyung clutched the area around his knee. 

the raven was growing a little worried when he saw tears appear in taehyung's eyes. 

"its t-throbbing" taehyung whispered, tears were rolling down his cheeks. to taehyung it felt like his knee is burning. they both turned their heads to two of the teachers that walked up to them. 

"come to the sickbay, you can lay down and we will put cream on it and give you medication. there is still an hour until the graduation ends" one of the teachers said, jungkook nodded and quickly helped taehyung up. 

as soon as peoples eyes were away from them as they entered the school, following the teachers to the sick bay. jungkook stopped when he heard taehyung let out a pained cry, he gently picked taehyung up in his arms. he carried him to the sick bay and as soon they entered he placed him on the bed. 

the teacher was rubbing cream into taehyung's leg while jungkook made sure taehyung had the medication. 

"he may feel a little sleepy, you will hear the bell go off when graduation is over. so just stay in here until it is done" the teacher said, jungkook thanked her before she left the room. shutting the door behind her. 

the raven went to shut the curtains and walked back to taehyung who was starting to feel the medication working. 

"is it working?" jungkook whispered, sitting next to taehyung who was laying down. 

"I t-think so" he whispered back his eyes still closed. 

"I hope this wont be forever" 

"I am sure it wont be tae, we just have to keep up with physio" the raven brushed his fingers through taehyung's hair. 

"I am sorry I ruined grad" taehyung said, his eyes now looking at jungkook who frowned and shook his head. 

"you did not ruin it at all. I did not want to have to wait in the hot sun for an hour anyways, I am sorry your in so much pain" jungkook sighed, leaning down to peck taehyung's forehead. 

"rest my love, I will wake you up when we need to go" as soon as that sentence came from jungkook, taehyung nodded and soon fell asleep. the brunette had his arm wrapped around jungkook's arm as he shuffled to lay down next to him. 

'I could use a nap' jungkook thought as he started to fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 11.6K 18
A YOONKOOK SHORT STORY! Recently dumped, heartbroken, and unwilling to move on, Yoongi spends his days wallowing in self-pity. He's trying to tell hi...
5.6K 419 26
{-ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ-} {ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ} [ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ] 'Why are there New reporters and Cameras flashing everywhere? Who are you? And let me go!' 'Shut up and s...
59.8K 4.5K 41
••• COMPLETED ••• Warning: 🔞 A man who feels himself always a failure in his love journey and is traumatized if the next partner will hurt him. But...
588K 25K 59
01x-xxx-xxx : Hey Lisa 01x-xxx-xxx : [send nude] Taehyung: Wtf???? Taehyung: excuse me!! It's wrong number! 01x-xxx-xxx : oop!! Sorry sis! Sorry! T...