Harwal, book 3

Autorstwa noozaster

I'm our crew's problem solver, the one who goes on our most difficult and dangerous clients. They see me as b... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Final chapter

Chapter 17

1.3K 84 37
Autorstwa noozaster

"Want to fuck?" I ask. Harwal's expression doesn't budge as the words leave my lips, he just keeps staring. I squirm and wet my lips. "Is that a no? I-I mean it would be just sex. I won't blame you if you say no, you can say no—obviously, i-it's just something that came to my mind. Stress relief, you know? Surely you have sex for that too, right?"

"Are you asking for a bet?" Harwal asks.

"No!" I ball my eyes at him, horrified that he understood the girls making the bet if they could get him to bed. He's a much better person than I for not reacting to it. I wetten my lips again and watch keenly as he slightly shifts his position.

"Then why?"

I stare at his chunky arm resting on the table and bite my lip. "Honestly, it's been on my mind a bit," I say hoarsely, and then clear my throat. "It doesn't mean anything, just sex. I just want to clear my head."

"This is unexpected," he says, but his expression says otherwise. He definitely figured out where I was going with my barrage of questions.

"A quick five to ten minutes," I say and nudge my brow up. "Don't read too much into it, really."

Harwal stares at me silently for a while, and then he huffs through his nose, finding something amusing. I mean, I guess it's funny I'm asking for it when I've acted as I have. I suppose I shot my shot and that's that.

"Five to ten minutes," he repeats with a husky tone. "Is that how long humans fuck?"

I swallow hard, not sure what to say. I'm not about to explain quickies. "Just… a yes or no will suffice."

"You have gotten over your fear of me, and now you want to fuck," he states and rubs his cheek. "I'm not dense. I'm only trying to understand why the change."

I frown and squeeze my thighs together, trying to quench my want. He's really being difficult. "Do I have to explain myself to someone I just want to fuck?"

Harwal huffs again. "I'm curious."

"So was I," I mumble and roll my eyes. "Forget I even asked."

He tilts his head and leans towards me. He nudges my chin up with a finger and forces eye contact. "I want to know what changed."

I gasp as he captures my jaw and keeps me put. I don't hate it, I think. I would've thought any attempt at control would make me want to scream, but my insides clench so joyfully I want to moan at the touch.

"I… don't know. You've been so kind, I guess," I whisper, enchanted by his icy blues.

"Kind?" He repeats and narrows his eyes. "So you want to thank me with sex?"

"You can think of it however you want," I immediately say, not thinking for even a second. I grab his wrist, feeling the warm suave-like skin. I bite my lip and flutter my eyes at him. "If you need a dog, I can bark."

"A dog?" He says, and I realise what the hell I just said.

"You're really fucking up my brain right now," I mumble and press my fingers on his palm. "Just tell me if we're fucking or not. If we aren't, you need to let go of me."

A door bangs and we both jump in surprise, Harwal releases me and we turn to the sound. "Good morning," Grandma chirps, just out of her bedroom.

I bite my lips together and ball my eyes at the table. I forgot she's home.

"Why didn't you wake me? It's already ten in the morning," she continues and shuffles past us to the bathroom.

I squeeze my eyes shut and let out a stifled groan. God, what bad timing.

Harwal leans over the table to me and says, "I'll take your offer."

Heat pools on my lower stomach and I clench my thighs together. I haven't been this excited and turned on in such a long time. "Really?" I breathe out.

He unashamedly gazes all over my body and nods. "Why not?"

I suck in a breath, feeling tingly and sexy with his assessing eyes. And I'm wearing an oversized shirt and pants, nothing to feel sexy in.

I don't know why he accepted my offer, but I'm not going to think, nor ask about it. Maybe he's stressed too and needs to wind down. I won't ask for his reasons for sure.

Grandma stomps to the table in her nightgown and stares at the coffee table. "What is this trash?"

I swallow and lick my dried lips. "I'll clean up."

She grunts and waves her hand. "Clear it out, I'm going to have breakfast."

I pick up one of the gas masks and she leaves to the kitchen.

"It seems we cannot," Harwal says and takes the other mask.

"We can." I run my hand up on his arm as I get up, and then I whisper, "we're going to the motel."

I pick the rest of the stuff and he watches as I do. I take them to the kitchen and try to keep my face neutral.

"We're going to visit the ship," I tell grandma as I place the tape back into the drawer.

She's quiet so I turn to her. She's staring at me with her brow raised. Then she waves her hand up and down. "Looking like that?"

I chuckle and shake my head. "I was just about to go change."

I wasn't. But she's right, I have to change if I'm seen with Harwal.

I go to Dante's room and get in one of my business attires, sheer and sheer on sheer. Layers to hide the best bits and go. I open my hair and let the waves free, I'm not gonna bother tieing them up in some extravagant piece. I'm only going to the hotel a few metres away.

I get out of the room to find grandma giving Harwal a bowl. I grumble and go check out what she's handing out. Gran raises a brow at me and points at the bowl.

"Rice and eggs," she says. "There's still some left, eat before you go."

My mood is going down with all this, but I just take one glance at Harwal and it creeps back up. He doesn't look as impatient as I feel, but his eyes wander more than usual, most specifically to my neck and chest. God that makes me scorch.

I watch as he picks up the fork gran gives him and I go take myself a bowl of food as well. I suppose there's no hurry. I would feel like an idiot if I was the only one not eating and being overly excited.

I sit at the sofa and eat in silence, staring at Harwal intently. His attention is on grandma though, as she starts explaining about the yarn Dante finds for her every now and then. Then as I finish my meal she starts explaining about knitting.

I collect the dishes and take them to the kitchen to wash. I seriously lost my groove. It's just gone. I scrub the last bowl and sigh. Maybe this was a bad idea and grandma intervened at the correct time for me to realise it. I was practically begging for sex, wasn't I?

I jerk as Harwals huge hand slides across my side onto my stomach. "Do you still want to fuck?" He whispers right in my ear.

I suck in a breath and sigh it out with a shudder. "Yes."

"Do we leave now?" he says and tilts his head to peer at my face. "Your grandmother went to shower."

I'm still having a bit of difficulties breathing at his sudden touch. It's scalding on my belly. The way his fingers are aiming down to the v of my legs makes all the goddamn lust come roiling back two-fold. It's oddly enticing how his whole attitude changed with the promise of sex.

Harwal places a cup on the sink and releases me. "I shall wait at the door."

"Yep, I'm coming," I say with a breathy voice.

Okay, it wasn't a mistake. I'm hurting to run after the man. I dab my hands and arms dry and take a deep breath and take the moment to ask myself if I'm sure I want this.

I shuffle to the entrance and nod to myself. There's no other way to sate this weird feeling I keep getting. Just to clear my mind I'm gonna fuck. Sex is best when you feel like you're aching for it.

Harwal looks down at me with hooded eyes and I'm definitely aching for it. I'm a bit surprised at his change, he's really shameless now with where he's looking. Who would've thought that his hard crack shell was so horny?

I smile as he checks out my curves, enjoying it a bit too much. "Gran, we're going," I yell out and leave the apartment. I check on him once more on the elevator, and his earlier interest seems to be gone. Once the elevator reaches the bottom, I make sure he keeps up appearances, and he does.

It's almost like he has two personalities, Mr. Stone-face, and Mr. Lust. I think I like it.

I lead him to the motel, I forgot the parasol in my haze. So I suffer the full rain of soot in my hair and body. But the trip is short and the place has a shower.

Harwal closes the door after us and I remain stupidly still at the entrance. Now that we're here, I'm not really sure what to do. I've hooked up with many, but this feels a bit more awkward than usual.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks and I spin on my heels to look at his looming size. Then I snort, and eventually burst out to laugh. He has smudged the soot on his eyes, so he looks like a panda.

He tilts his head. "What is it?"

I calm my laughing to a smile and reach up to his face. "You have soot around your eyes."

Harwal leans down and lets me wipe what I can reach. I brush up his scruffy hair and wipe a finger under his eye. "Are you sure?" He repeats, his tone low.

"I was the one who asked, wasn't I?" I breathe out.

"Considering the past," he says, leaving the rest to hang in the silence.

I twist my lips and rub under his eye, but it doesn't budge without soap. "You're nothing like him, I know that now," I say honestly, and then narrow my eyes. "Are you sure? I've been an ass towards you."

Harwal huffs and grabs my arm. "That's exactly why I'm interested," he says with a rumble.

Oh damn. Why? Cause it's easier for a one night stand?

"Shower?" I whisper, and before I can say more he's already pushing the bathroom door open and me inside.

I chuckle and pull out the knots in my clothes. "So is touching okay now?"

"Yes," he says and drops his pants down with one tug.

I groan and stare at the revealed flesh. As I expected, he's huge, way bigger than any I've been with. I mean I suppose I should've expected that from his sheer size. But that doesn't make me back away.

He's well toned all over, his thighs and arms, juicy. The best part is admittedly his stomach, as weird as it is… He doesn't have the model abs, but a big barrel that tells me of the strength underneath.

I can't find anything to complain about.

I can't believe he's been walking around without a shirt all this time and only now I find it sexy. I must've been out of my mind not to notice this.

I pull my clothes off one by one and enjoy the attention he gives me back. His eyes travel on each bit of skin I reveal. Now that I think about it, his eyes have never wandered on anything but my face. It's incredibly sexy that he's only allowing himself to look now.

I get the last of my clothes off and step into the small shower, not quite sure how we both fit in it. I turn the shower on and beckon him to me with a smile.

"Don't hog all the water," I say as the warm liquid covers me.

Harwal steps in, hunched and the shower head is quite literally only spraying on his head. The water is flowing through his skin to mine as he palms my back and pulls me to him.

I sigh with the touch and carefully travel my hands on his suave-like skin, up to his pecs and enjoy the feel of it. "So soft," I murmur and hook one leg on the bend of his knee. "Get the soap so we can move to the bed."

Harwal rummages behind me and then slides the bar on my dry back. He grunts and crouches down slightly, so the water is freed from his head. I sputter at the sudden spray, but it turns into a soft moan as he kneads his hand to my ass.

"Why is everything here so small?" He murmurs and lathers the soap bar on me.

"Don't say that after touching my ass," I grumble and smack his chest.

He huffs. "That isn't what I meant. This"—he squeezes my ass—"is very ample."

"What a charmer," I mutter and bite my lip as his hand travels around my back, lathering me up with soap. "We should hurry up and move to bed." I turn around so he can wash my front. His breath fans my shoulder as he slides the soap below to my heavy breasts.

"These are also very ample," he says and grabs my boob, making me moan in response. His hand does really fit it perfectly, a feat on its own.

"You don't have to comment on me being big either," I say and grab the soap from his hand. I foam it up and it slips from my hand, clattering down to the floor. I lift my soapy hands to his face and rub it on his cheeks.

"Do you want me to remain silent?"

"I'm just being catty. Wash your face," I mumble and use the remaining soap to scrub my shoulders and hair. I doubt I'm getting anything off, but who the hell cares.

Harwal scrubs his face with one hand and huffs. "Catty? I thought you would bark like a dog." I want to interject, but his hand travels down to my pussy and he palms it, pulling me against him from there. "I think we're done."

He lifts me up and I squeal. "Wa-wait I still have soap on my face!"

He moves his head and the ice cold spray of the showers slams into my face, making me sputter and gasp at the coldness.

"Done?" He asks in an amused tone and I slap the shower off with my foot. "You could've warned me it's icy!"

Harwal huffs and hoists me sideways to his arms, still hunching to not hit his head to the ceiling. He stares at me, sputtering and wiping my face, with narrowed eyes. "Shall I warm you up then?"

My heart stammers and I gather up my breasts to my arms as he makes no move to leave the bathroom. "What are you waiting for? Weren't you in a hurry?"

It feels quite amazing to feel small. I'm used to avoiding big men, but boy do I regret it right now. I feel oddly small and fragile, but still strangely safe in his arms. My insides are heating up, even with the icy water still making my skin prickle with the cold air and his intense stare is honestly heating me up.

"We should dry a bit," I whisper and he meets my gaze.

"Dry in the sheets," he says and marches to the bedroom. He lowers me on the bed and slides a hand on his face, which is still slightly covered with soot. Now it looks a bit like some kind of gothic makeup.

I chuckle at the sight and narrows his eyes on me. "I much prefer this smiling side of you," he says and descends to hover over me. "It is alluring."

I choke on my breath as he caresses the sides of my body and nudges his head on the crook of my neck. "Very alluring."

I moan softly as his hand reaches my breast and he pinches my nipple. I arch my back for him and dig my hand on his short hair. My whole body is trembling with anticipation. I haven't felt like this in a long, long time. Maybe it's the mixture of danger looming on the back of my mind and the odd pull I feel towards him.

"Is there something you want me to do?" I ask and feel around his thick arms, he's just ridiculously big all over. "Do you want me to suck you off? I promise I'll be good."

"Sit back and relax," he murmurs under my ear and I suck in a breath. Every man has a fantasy and he seems to have a problem saying it.

"You don't have to be shy. I can do what you want," I say breathlessly. His finger game is really good. He's twisting my nipple between his thumb and forefinger, it keeps sending signals to my pussy, reminding me it's awfully lonely. I don't know if I want him to go faster or keep touching me like this.

Harwal huffs, the warm burst of air tingles my neck pleasantly. "I want to watch you get out of your mind," he says with a husky voice.

My insides clench, rendering me momentarily breathless. I don't have any qualms about letting him do just that. It's not what I'm used to, but if the man insists…

Harwal takes a whiff of my neck and I stiffen.

"Do I stink?" Fucking figures I didn't soap enough and stink like a sock.

"This is where you would be marked," he says and licks my neck, all the way up to my ear.

I shiver at the feeling and hum in pleasure. Jesus christ I didn't expect him to affect me this way. "How… how long would the scent be there?"

Harwal nibbles on my earlobe with his lips and huffs. "Depends on the person, but usually a couple months. You don't have a mark."

"That's… good." I sigh as he strokes his hand down my belly. "How do you mark?"

"Aren't you curious?" He says with a teasing tone, then his fangs scrape my neck. "With a bite."

Oh god, that explains why that fucker was biting me. I stiffen at the awful memory. My neck was always as bruised as that Ava had. I don't even want to think about what I smelled like if Kor was marking me. Ugh. Disgusting.

Harwal lifts his face and I meet his vibrant eyes, they burn in stark contrast to his bronze skin. "Do you want to stop?"

I shake my head vehemently. "No… just an unpleasant memory," I whisper. "I want you to touch me more."

He gazes at me silently for too long, so I inch my hand down his body. It would be impossible for me to reach his cock with our height difference, so I settle for his stomach and pecs.

Amazingly, I can feel abs under that mass of his. It is like a hidden feature. I humm in pleasure and feather my fingers over the ridges. It seems if he's tensing up his stomach I can feel them.

Harwal takes one more look at me, and he goes back to kiss my neck. He travels down on my neck and my hand is forced to go up his body. I go for his back and neck and feel the muscles I wanted to touch earlier. I rub his neck and shoulders and watch as his mouth descends on my breast.

He keeps looking up at me, almost like he's making sure I'm not backing out. Heat pools on my stomach and I bite my lip. It's one thing to be stared at out of bed, but now it's kinda hot, no matter what his reasoning is.

I tighten my thighs together and stroke the behind of his ear. "Could you hurry up and put your hand lower?"

Harwal's eyelids lower and so does one of his hands, finding the v of my thighs. He pushes one of my legs to the side and palms my pussy, sliding one finger on the slit, making us both feel how wet I am.

Harwal dips his finger lower and grunts, batting his eyes. He stops sucking on my nipple and releases his hand on my pussy. He holds me in place by palming my waist and lifts the hand that has my juices on it.

"So wet," he mumbles and plunges his finger into his mouth. His eyes never leave mine while he does this show, and I'm enjoying it. "Is this normal?"

"I guess I'm your first human?" I chuckle breathlessly and try to take his hand off his mouth. "I'm not as wet as I could be. Don't be surprised just yet."

He lightly flicks my hand off and travels it back down between my thighs. "Then I shall see how wet it gets."

I close my eyes in pleasure as his fingers find my clit. I moan and arch my back as he continues to touch it right. I tug his hair and try to get him back on nipple business, and he does. He releases my waist and kneads my other breast with his big hand.

"Why are you so good at this?" I breathe out. "This doesn't fit you at all."

He nips my nipple lightly and narrows his eyes, but he doesn't say anything. He has some kind of magical technique that does the right thing for me. I feel so useless though, being pleasured and not giving it.

I lick my lips and find him looking at me again. I'm breathing with my mouth open and must look a little unhinged by now, but he keeps watching. "Please tell me what I can do for you."

"Just enjoy — I am," he says, his mouth full of my tit. His fangs aren't scraping anything, which is good, but I don't know how he does it.

I groan as my lower stomach burns in need, his circling finger on my clit is making it hard to not cum. The sensation is really stimulating. My thighs and abs are burning with how much I try to stop myself from cumming. I don't want it to be so easy.

I let out a strained moan and Harwal keeps on looking at me,making me feel incredibly self conscious of how I look. I really didn't expect his unblinking stare to be a continuing fad. It's fucking weird… and erotic.

I open my legs wider to give him more room and moan as he immediately plunges one of his thick digits inside.

"You can go faster," I whimper and hook one leg somewhere on his massive body. "I can take more—please."

"No." Harwal nibbles my nipple and lifts his head. "I like what I see."

I whine at that. I'm almost coming with just this basic fucking foreplay—not basic I suppose if it feels this good, but damn is it putting a dent on my pride. I should be the one making him feel good.

"Stop thinking," he says, as if reading my thoughts. "Just let yourself loose." He takes my other nipple into his mouth and kneads my breast with his hand. It sends sharp tingles straight to my pussy, making me writhe.

My thighs shake and I try to keep it in, but the burning inside me grows more and more, until I can't keep it inside anymore. I cover my mouth and shiver as the orgasm washes over me. I grab his shoulder and clench as hard as I can, to stop the moan.

My throat betrays me as he plunges in another finger, I moan out loud and arch my back. The orgasm ripples me down to my core, filling me up with pleasure I haven't felt in years.

"Oh my god!" I yell and grab his hair. "Can't you just fuck me already?" I gasp and push my heel on his back. "I'm wet enough—" I stop to moan as he stretches me with his fingers.

Harwal shakes his head and starts descending down on me. His hand leaves my breasts, making the pebble harder in the cold air they're left in. He pumps his fingers inside me the whole way his mouth travels to the mound between my legs.

And the man keeps looking at me. If I'm completely honest, it does ease me, seeing that it's him with his blues. Not that there's any doubt of it.

I prop myself up on my elbows, but immediately fall flat as he lifts my ass up. I groan as his tongue laps my clit and his fingers work their magic, he stabs my g-spot and I whimper.

He grunts and adjusts me like I'm a doll and keeps pressing onto the right spot. Why is the stoic man so goddamn good at this? I didn't expect him to have a clue what makes me sing. He continues to make me moan and shiver, this has to be the worst marketing I've ever seen. I don't know why I thought he would be inexperienced with his stoic looks. I'm glad to be wrong, but also a little afraid where this leads if this feels so good already.

I clutch my thighs as another orgasm hits me. It's ridiculous. I'm not a multiple orgasm gal. Especially not this fast. He's relentless. Gentle with his strokes, but he sucks on my clit hard. It sends me over the edge so hard I slap my mouth to stifle it. Even as I writhe in my pleasure he keeps going and even adds a third finger, which stings for just a moment, reminding me that his cock is thicker. He really made the right choice in continuing.

I struggle to get back on my elbows, making me feel like a pretzel with the awkward position. I can't form any words, but I want to reciprocate the heated gaze he keeps looking at me with.

This all feels so goddamn intense. I can't believe this is the treatment the girls he has one night stands with get. I'm fucking resentful of the shit I've been through, if this is what the others get.

I try my best to keep looking, but the pleasure makes it hard. I haven't felt so much in such a long time it's a bit scary.

"Fuck…me," I whisper hoarsely and bite my lips together to muffle a moan. "Come on now."

Harwal huffs shortly and gives my clit one more suckle before lowering my ass back to bed. My legs feel like wet noodles already, so they spread out for him.

His fingers are still inside and languidly moving in and out. "Already?" He says and grips his cock, which makes me suck in a breath. "You are so impatient."

I stare as he strokes his cock. "God, you're so big all over. How is that even possible?" I whisper in awe, and a healthy amount of fear.

"It's because of my genetics—"

"Yeah, yeah. Shut up, it was a rhetorical question," I continue whispering, still staring at that massive cock.

Harwal huffs, seemingly amused. "Is that so?"

"This was supposed to be a quicky."

Harwal lets go of his member and leans down to me by bracing his weight on his arm, still fucking me with the other one. He sure has a talent for multitasking.

"I don't know what a 'quicky' is," he says and searches my eyes intently. "Why would you want to do this quickly?"

I hold my breath for a moment and groan at the constant ministrations. "Do…do you have protection?" I ignore his question. I would most likely answer him to keep going till night otherwise.

"I cannot get you pregnant," he says and pulls his fingers out, making me whine at the loss. "I'm pureblood. I need an injection to impregnate you."

"Stop sweet talking and let's go," I say impatiently and press both of my heels on his asscheeks. "Fuck me already."

"Sweet talking?" He tilts his head and squints at me. "If you say so," he murmurs and presses his thick tip on my entrance.

I take a sharp breath and try to relax, but I'm tensing up like mad. It certainly is stretching me, even after all the work he did with his fingers. Fuck this is going to leave me unable to walk.

He stops with just a little bit in me and strokes his hand on my cheek. "Are you sure you're ready?" He mutters and grabs my jaw between his thumb and forefinger. "I don't want to hurt you. Humans are so fragile."

I take a deep breath to relax and keep eye contact with his intense stare. "Yes. I'm sure. I want you to feel good as well."

Harwal strokes my jaw and tilts his head. "I enjoy the show," he whispers.

I choke on my breath at the alluring look he gives me. It will be difficult to look at him after all this. The intensity of all this is just out of this world. I grab his hand and nod. "Then make it a better show, won't you?"

Harwal narrows his eyes and I bite my lip hard as he pushes in slowly. He palms my waist and lowers his mouth on my breast, nibbling on my nipple lightly.

Jesus fucking christ. Bigger isn't always better. Holy hell, it fills me up so much. But even as it burns and aches as I'm stretched out, I still can't get enough. It's an odd feeling I can't describe. I swear he could just stay still in me and I'd come, but at the same time it's like my pussy has a rubber band about to snap, aching him to move.

Harwal bites my nipple and one hand goes down to circle my clit and I'm lost. I gasp for air with my moans and tug on whatever I get my hands on, feeling a big orgasm hit me. It's wild and I'm not in my best form to even try to muffle my loudness.

And then it gets even better as he moves, inching back and forth so slowly that the heat and pain starts to completely fade into pleasure. Good god I should've asked for this earlier. If I had known it would feel this good I would've signed up much, much earlier.

I manage to grab one of his horns and he stills, I force my open to get a peek of why, but his eyes are closed for the first time. I'm grabbing the tip of his horn and he looks a little pained. I ease my hold and he blows out breath, opening his eyes to meet mine.

"Careful," he mumbles, his skin full of goosebumps.

"Did I… hurt you?" I pant out, my body is trembling all over. I swear I must look like a mess. My cheeks and chest are burning, but not nearly as much as my insides.

Harwal removes my hand from his horn and straightens his back. "Not hurt. It excites me a little too much," he says and gazes down at my body. Then he begins to move with intent. I yell out in surprise and grab his hands on my waist and hold on for dear life.

I try to thrust with him, but my hips feel like mush. He grabs my waist tighter and presses me to him with his movements, he never looks away from me. I feel so exposed it hurts.

Everything inside me clenches as he thrusts, it's a mixture of strain and pleasure, heat and friction. The headboard bangs against the wall and all I'm all out of shame to care. I raise my hips against his thrusts and feel the burn of my pleasure growing stronger and stronger. It builds up to a point that I don't know if I'm orgasming or not.

I press my palm on my mouth and close my eyes to escape the intensity, but I can't. The feeling of being filled to the brim is undeniable. I bite my hand, but I still let out sounds I'd rather not.

Harwal suddenly stops deep inside me and props my leg on his hip. "How cute," He murmurs and leans over me to pry my hand off my mouth. "Don't be shy now."

I choke on my breath as he continues, but this time he pulls me by the arm to meet his thrusts. I swear the whole bed is moving with his movements. I give up trying to silence my moans. The bed is banging the wall and scraping the floor already. Nobody is questioning what the fuck is happening in the room.

I pry my eyes open and enjoy the sight, which he seems to be doing as well. It makes me feel sexy, maybe a little self conscious, but I don't have time to dwell on that thought. Being watched with such intensity is something I haven't experienced and it really is a shame, now that I'm experiencing it.

I don't know how long we continue fucking, but I either keep riding the same orgasm for a long time, or get multiple. I don't know which it is. My throat and mouth are dried up and I can feel every muscle in my body aching. It's just so much. I'm weakly grabbing his arm and practically moaning without a voice.

I don't know if I'm in hell or heaven.

Harwal shifts his position slightly, lifting my hips a bit and striking home straight to the spot that makes me find my voice again. He leans down at me and comes back to kiss my neck, reminding me that he hasn't kissed me once, but that thought fleets away as soon as he breathes out with jerky movements. He hums so deep that I shiver with him. I can feel, actually feel, as he comes inside me. It's a warm, odd feeling that fills me up.

I weakly grab the back of his neck and breathe out, half in relief that it is over and half disappointed from the same. What a goddamn rollercoaster. This doesn't feel like any one night stand I've had. Fuck, it doesn't feel like anything I have previously experienced.

My legs tremble from exertion and they fall off his back with a shudder. I swear this is the most exhausting sex I've ever had, but damn is it good.

Something scrapes my neck lightly, and I quite enjoy the feeling, but Harwal shoots up suddenly. "My apologies," he mutters and wipes his mouth. "I almost bit you."

I bat my eyes lazily and try to wave my hand to dismiss his worries. "I… I don't care about anything right now," I mumble dryly, trying to catch my breath.

He blows out a breath and grabs the underside of my thighs and pushes me to get me off his cock. Good fucking lord, I'm really like a ragdoll. I literally lay like a starfish, out of breath and out of energy.

"That… that was good," I breathe out and try to make room beside me, but I can't move an inch. He seems to have a solution for it, and that is to push my leg and arm aside.

Harwal moves to the head of the bed and leans on it, not out of breath himself. He might be breathing a bit heavier, but goddamn how fit is he? I feel like I swam a marathon and a half.

I try to get on my elbows, but I give up and fall back on my back. "We didn't kiss," I mumble and turn my head to him. Not that it really matters, but I like kissing. Although what kind of goddamn ride would've this been if we had included that into this.

Harwal huffs and shakes his horny head. "That would be intimate."

What in the fuck did we do if not something intimate? I squint at him in confusion. "Are you the type to only kiss someone you love?"

He considers for a moment. "This was sex for pleasure. It's unnecessary to kiss."

"Isn't kissing pleasurable?" He doesn't answer. "That means that you are the type," I mutter and manage to prop up on my elbows. "You can use the shower first. I need a bit more time to get my muscles working."

He evaluates me for a minute and then lifts my chin with one finger. "Do you want a kiss?"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

3K 481 42
The complete millionaire Playboy, with an ego the size of the planet. To him, everything is about business and pleasure, nothing more. But then there...
1.8K 365 37
I am not from this planet. Hell, I am technically not from this galaxy. However, that doesn't change the fact I am here now, and my job is to save wh...
41K 1.7K 18
[ COMPLETED ] "𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩, 𝙄 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙢" Reminder: ⚠️ Various BSD x Male R...
3.3K 235 21
Humans are quite possibly the lowest level of life from what I can tell. They just come and go as they please, destroy what they please, and contain...