YANDERE || ⁿᵒʳᵉⁿᵐⁱⁿ

By shinryujinswife_

♫︎completed♫︎ 「 he is everything. he is worth any sacrifice. nothing else matters. ... More

💗𝕠𝕟𝕖💗
💜𝕥𝕨𝕠💜
💙𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖💙
💚𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣💚
💛𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖💛
🧡𝕤𝕚𝕩🧡
🌈𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟🌈
💗𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥💗
💜𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖💜
💙𝕥𝕖𝕟💙
💛𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟💛
🧡𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖🧡
🌈𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟🌈
💗𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟💗
💜𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟💜
💙𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟💙
💚𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟💚
💛𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟💛
🧡𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟🧡
🌈𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪🌈
💗𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖💗
💜𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠💜
💙𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖💙
💚𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣💚
💛𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖💛
🧡𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩🧡
🌈𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟🌈
💗𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥💗
💜𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖💜
💙𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪💙
💚𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖💚
💛𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠💛
🧡𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖🧡
🌈𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣🌈

💗𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖💗

97 8 7
By shinryujinswife_

graduation day.

renjun walks down the school halls for the last time. he opens his locker, nothing's in there.. obviously- but, he just does it as a sentimental thing. jeno and jaemin are next to him, as well as some of their friends from earlier in the year. they're all walking together. this will be the last time he sees some of these people.

he'll forever be thankful to his parents for transferring him to this school. without it, he would still be an emotionally numb, broken person. jeno and jaemin saved his life. he's better because of them. he's so much better because of them.. and he saved them. one school year, 10 people. 10 people he stopped from taking his someones away. 10 people he saved them from.

his grip tightens slightly around jeno and jaemins hands, being scared at the thoughts of losing them. they turn to him, jeno asks, "are you okay renjunnie?" he nods, not saying anything. jeno looks at jaemin, and then moves his hand from renjun and holds onto his waist instead. this action causes renjun to blush and panic internally- he likes when jeno holds onto him..

they finish walking down the hallway, remembering a lot of memories.. some good, and some bad.

this is a difficult time. they're about to transfer into a new stage of their lives, together. renjun is so glad that they'll finally be his, but he'll also.. miss this time. he'll miss these moments and all of the emotions he's felt in this school. but, it'll be okay!! because he'll feel so many more good things after this point.

making their way into the auditorium, they sit down in their signed seats, smile at each other one last time as highschool students, before the graduation begins.

everyone tosses their caps up, and erupt in happy yells. it's official, they've graduated. highschool is over now. renjun looks at his someones, their glowing.. they look so happy. it makes his heart swell with joy.

the three walk out together, with their parents by their sides. jaemin has his arm around renjun's shoulder, and jeno and he are holding hands. it makes him so happy. they make him so happy.

he's going to ask them to be his boyfriends tonight. he can't wait any longer.

walking out of the school to their cars, renjun quietly asks, "do you guys.. want to go to a nice dinner, with me, tonight?" he's a bit nervous obviously. they can't say no though. he won't let them. jeno looks at him, smiling his beautiful eye smile as he says, "of course junnie!!! that's okay with you nana right?" jaemin gently plays with renjun's hair as he nods, "obviously~" he says. renjun smiles brightly, he's so excited!!
.
.
.
"eomma does this look okay?" renjun messes with his hair and outfit in the mirror, and his mother comes up to him. "baby you look amazing!! i'm so proud of you for who you've become, and i'm so glad you have your someones now." he smiles at his mother, not saying anything.then he continues fixing up his hair. he has a brown (short sleeved) turtle neck on, it's tucked into his black dress pants, and he has a plaid, brown, cropped jacket on over that. he smiles, taking a deep breath before he leaves his home.
.
.
.
jeno runs around his room nervously, in a panicked fit. he has no clue what to wear, he wants to impress jaemin and renjun, badly. he pulls out many clothes he thinks would look nice, and begins to try on things.

"noona does this look good?" he asks his older sister on facetime, giving her a little spin so she can give good feedback. he awaits her reply, and she finally says, "what other options do you have?" he groans, shuffling around his toon to try and find something better. he holds up a black silk button up, and a pair of black dress pants. his sister vigorously nods, "YES- YES YES YES. AND UNBUTTON THE SHIRT A BIT" jeno laughs awkwardly, and leaves the screen to put the clothes on.

he comes back, does another twirl and his sister screams. "YESSS YES JENO. IT'S SO SIMPLE BUT SO GOOD. IT'S SO PERFECT. THEY BETTER FALL ON THEIR KNEES A-" jeno interrupts her; "NOONA!?" she yells back, "AND PRAISE YOU. I WAS NOT GOING TO SAY ANYTHING BAD YOU NASTY BITCH" jeno looks at her with a dramatic shocked/hurt expression, before he says, "okay.. well, i love you noona. i'll let you know how it goes, thank you" they both say goodbye and he hangs up, a bit calmer than he previously was.
.
.
.
jaemin smiles in the full mirror in his bedroom. his mother walks in, "oh minnie you look so handsome!! i'm sure your boys will love it" jaemin smiles at her and thanks her as he wipes some dust off of his outfit. it's a pair of white dress pants, and a sheer black button down. and a black leather jacket over it. he turns to face his mother- she messes with his hair slightly, squeezes his shoulders and says to him in a quiet voice, "i'm so proud of you baby. you're such a hard worker, i hope this goes well!! now.. go on, before you're late" he kisses her on the cheek before leaving.
.
.
.
they all make it to the restaurant at the same time, a fancy korean place that they've all heard of. they all think the other two look absolutely breathtaking. jeno breaks the silence, saying, "you guys look so good.." jaemin and renjun both blush, and jaemin says back, "you look really good too jeno, i like you topping- i-i mean i like your top" he hits himself for the very obvious mistake he made in wording, but it makes both jeno and renjun laugh.

the three make their way into the restaurant, renjun talking to the waiter because he got the reservation. they get taken to their table, it's on the second floor balcony. and they're all alone. it's a circle table with 3 chairs, so that it's.. fair(?) for everyone.

they all look down at their menus, no one knowing what to say.

renjun finally says something, "so.. what do you guys have planned now that we're done with highschool?" the other two males look up at him, and then at each other. jaemin gives a nod to jeno, letting him know he can speak first. jeno gives him a soft smile, showing off his adorable eye smile, before he says, "i'm not really sure.. it depends on what happens,,," which was a subtle hint of 'i'll decide when we date' basically. jaemin nods, saying, "yeah it's the same with me. i want to go to college for acting at some point, i just don't know where or when"

renjun nods at both of them, unable to contain his smile. he knows what they're talking about when they say 'it depends on what happens', and it just makes him even happier. he's planning on confessing when they leave the restaurant, and taking them on a night walk. their first official.. walk as a couple (?).

everyone orders what they want to eat, and they continue making small talk together. renjun can tell that they both seem happy, and it makes him happy, he can't wait to make them his... he wants to do it right now, but he doesn't think that this is the right time-

they ate well together, renjun pays for the meal. he's been saving up for months, waiting for this. then, they make their way outside. it's dark already, and getting a bit chilly. renjun's glad they're all in warm clothes,, well, mostly. it should be fine. he holds their hands and begins walking down the road. he wants to get to the han river before he confesses, he's decided.

as they walk, jaemin asks, "where are we going junnie?" renjun smiles at him, replying, "the han river! i hear it's beautiful at nighttime~" jeno makes a sound of approval, saying to both of them, "yeah it is, i enjoy walking down here sometimes. me and nana have actually walked here before one night!!" jaemin giggles, "oh yeah we did!" he then removes his hand from renjun's, and instead holds onto his arm. he gives renjun a small peck on the neck, before moving down to lean against renjun.

jeno smiles at the scene, and pulls renjun closer to himself.

they already look like a couple!!

renjun slows down as they make it to the riverside. he looks up, and says, "the sky is so beautiful tonight.." jaemin and jeno don't look up, instead just stare at him. they find him more beautiful than the sky.

he looks back at them, and blushes. the way they look at him.. it makes him so happy.

'okay, this is it. you got this renjun.' he breathes deeply, and stops completely. they're right by the river, on a small path that no one else is on. he turns to face jaemin and jeno. he holds both of their hands, and begins, "ever since i met you guys, i have been in love with both of you. jeno was my first love, ever since he helped me in the hallway that day. but jaeminnie i love you just as much. i love both of you so much. i've been scared to confess because i'm scared of rejection.. but now that we've graduated, and no one can make fun of us at school or anything, i want to ask... will you guys be my boyfriends?"

they don't say anything, and that scares renjun.. until jeno leans in and kisses him. he unintentionally lets go of jaemins hand and holds into jenos neck. jeno then breaks free, and breathes deeply before he says, "yes renjun. yes of course. i've been in love with you since we became friends. i love you so much" he laughs and hugs renjun. renjun could cry right now, but he's desperately trying not to- jeno separates from him, and goes over to jaemin. he holds his hands and smiles, "do you say yes nana.." jaemin does start tearing up.

he nods vigorously, choking on his words, "y-yes of course.. god i love you guys" he cries and hugs both of them. they both 'aww' and laugh and hold jaemin between them.

they calmed him down, and then the three continued their walk.
.
.
.
"guys we really should have a sleepover tonight.." jaemin says, clinging onto jeno, who's holding onto him and renjun in the middle. renjun nods, and says, "we can have a sleepover at my house!! we've never had one at mine before!" he and jeno nod, turning to smile at their smaller boyfriend. he likes that word. it makes him happy.

they make their way to renjun's house. they didn't bother going to their house for clothes or anything, renjun has a lot of their clothes and he said they can go to a convenient store to get tooth brushes and snacks.

"hmmm what snack should i get.." renjun is looking at all the snacks in the 7/11, and while he's distracted, jaemin whispers to jeno, "so how are we doing tonight?" jeno blushes, he knows exactly what jaemin is talking about.

he smiles sheepishly, saying back quietly, "we should take turns helping each other" jaemin slaps his arm playfully, "i like that idea~" he whispers, kissing jeno gently.

suddenly renjun's infront of them, pouting, "i wanna be included" he and jeno both 'aww', immediately going to renjun and attacking him with kisses. which causes him to giggle, a lot, not being able to contain his excitement and joy. they're all so happy.
.
.
.
making it back to his house, renjun's so excited for their first sleepover as a couple!! he takes them up to his room, his parents already being asleep, and he puts all of the snacks down. while setting them up 'prettily' on his desk, he feels one of them wrap their arms around his waist, he can tell it's jenos hand. jeno turns him around, holds his hand, and tugs his arm, taking him to the bed. he's confused, but he goes along with it,, jaemins laying on the bed already, and jeno led him to jaemin.

he sat between jaemins legs, innocently watching jeno get onto the bed and... take his shirt off. he's taking his shirt off. 'oh my god is what i've always wanted about to happen-?? please please pls please please PLS!!' he thinks to himself, his mouth agape at jenos sexy body. jeno leans close to him, and then he kisses him. they hold onto each other and kiss, jeno leading it.  he soon feels jaemin tugging at the bottom of his shirt, and he gently pushes jeno away so that jaemin can remove it.

while he's being stripped, jeno takes all of his remaining clothes off too.

renjun can't help but look everywhere- he's been dreaming of this moment for so long. he gets so excited his own part bulge's against his boxers jaemins trying to get off.

"are you ready baby?" jeno whispers, and renjun nods. he turns around before jeno does it himself, obviously very excited. he's met with jaemin, who's smiling down at him. he smiles back, leaning up to kiss jaemin as jeno.. goes.. in.

jeno finishes, and pulls out. renjun lets out a small noise of delight, and jaemin kisses him quickly to stop the noise from getting too loud. this happened throughout the entire time jeno was.. in. renjun would make a noise, jaemin would shut him up. jeno was still holding onto his waist, breathing heavily. he turns renjun around, and gives him a long kiss. "that was so good baby.." he mumbles, holding renjun close. renjun smiles, a bright blush on his face, not being able to say anything else. he's in jenos bare chest. jeno just fucked him. is this real? this doesn't feel real. can someone pinch him?

jaemin interrupts them, "my turn now!!" he says loudly. renjun and jeno both shush him, and he just pouts back at them. they both give him a kiss to apologize, before he sits back and pulls both of them closer to him. "make me feel good junnie and nono.." he whispers. renjun and jeno give each other a look, before one goes down and the other goes behind.

they all lie in bed together, exhausted. jenos in the middle, jaemin and renjun are laying against him. renjun likes the way this feels. he's in pain, but it's a good pain. it's a very good pain. he's cuddled up against jenos chest, and jaemins playing with his hair. they're both smiling at him tiredly, and he smiles back at them.

"why don't we rest now?" he whispers, and they both nod. jeno yawns, and he can't help but giggle, "my baby samoyeddd~" he whispers, gentle petting jenos face. jeno blushes and looks away, which causes both him and jaemin to giggle even more.

they all fell asleep that night, cuddling safe in each others arms.
.
.
.
.
.
"nono where's jaemin?" renjun asks, rubbing his eyes. he just woke up, alone in his bed. jenos drinking coffee on the couch, and he smiles, "he had an emergency at work, it's just us today baby~ that's okay right?" renjun smiles and nods, walking over to jeno and sitting next to him. he hugs jeno and leans against his chest, and jeno grabs his exposed thigh and holds onto him. they've been dating for months but, jenos touch doesn't feel any different than it did the first day they... yeah.

he lays against jenos chest for while, before he eventually asks, "why don't we go on a date..? me and you haven't been on one in a while..." jeno looks down at him, and smiles. "that's a good idea baby!! where do you wanna go?" he thinks about it for a moment, before he says, "uhh.. i wanna paint something. why don't we go to the han river and paint?" jeno smiles at him. he ruffles his hair, "of course my love~ i love painting with you" renjun giggles, leaning in for a kiss.

they make it to the han river, and find somewhere to set up their easels. renjun's so excited, he loves watching jeno paint. and he loves teaching jeno about painting, it's his passion. besides keeping them safe, of course.

looking over at jenos painting, renjun giggles. jeno looks over at his painting, and his eyes widen. "jennie's yours is so good... you're putting mine to shame" he pouts. renjun leans over and kisses him, saying back, "oh baby it's okay!! i love yours so much, it's so beautiful" jeno smiles, feeling validated by renjun's compliment.

they continue painting for sometime, renjun spending most of the time just looking at jeno. the sun is shining and it highlights his face perfectly. he looks sunkissed and beautiful, he's so focused on his painting.. it warms renjun's heart. he smiles at his boyfriend, remembering all of the things he had to do to protect jeno. to make sure he became his. forever.

jeno looks over, blushing as they made eye contact. "what?" he aske, his eye smile present. renjun replies calmly, "i just,, can't believe you're mine. my life was so dark before you nono, you guys don't even know. i knew i wanted you both to be mine but i didn't know if it would ever happen... especially during that time we weren't talking"

his beautiful boyfriend pouts at him cutely, saying quietly, "i didn't know that junnie.. i wish we had gotten together sooner but, it's okay. we're together now and that's what matters!! and you're doing better now, right?" renjun nods, smiling brightly. jeno nods back in approval, replying, "so that's what matters!!" jeno leans in close, giving him a gentle peck. making his heart explode.
.
.
.
.
.
"jaemmmmm" jeno whines, back hugging jaemin. jaemin smiles calmly, continuing cooking as he asks, "yes babyboy?" jeno giggles, kissing jaemin in the neck as he says, "i miss junnie.." jaemin stops, turning to give him a small peck, before saying, "baby he's just with his china friends for the day, they don't see each other that often anymore." jeno just makes a sound of disapproval and 'whiningness'(?).

jaemin laughs at him, stopping his kimchi making as he turns around. he wraps his arms around jenos slim waist, asking, "do you want to go do something then baby?" jeno smiles, nodding happily. jaemin sighs, but he can't say no to jeno.

it's wintertime, so they decide to go ice skating. jaemins pretty good at it, so jeno has faith it'll be okay.

they put their skates on, and then step onto the ice. jeno immediately regrets saying yes to this. "OH SHIT- NANA" he yells, holding onto jaemins back. jaemin giggles at him, turning around and holding onto his hands. "cmon baby you got this~" jaemin says confidently, but jeno shakes his head vigorously, his eyes begging jaemin not to let go.

but of course, jaemin does let go. it's like throwing your baby into the pool and telling them if they want to survive they need to swim. except.. less extreme.

jaemin stands infront of him, slowly showing him the ways he needs to stand and move, and he starts to get the hang of it...

until jaemin makes a silly face at him and he laughs, and then bumps into the wall, and then falls. "OW FUCK!" he yells, unable to stop the curse word from coming out. a few.. families, look at him, but he ignores them. he gets distracted by jaemins angelic laugh.

"aww baby.. you're so cute" jaemin laughs out, standing over jeno to help him up. he pouts, glaring at his boyfriend. jaemin just kisses his nose, and immediately the (over dramatic) angry expression leaves his face. he can't stay mad at his angel for long..

he holds onto jaemin tightly, and the younger boy guides him around the large rink, trying his best to teach him.

they spend a while there, he somewhat got the hang of it.. mostly. they skate around the rink, holding hands almost the whole time. a few times, jaemin asked if he could skate around and then meet back up, and of course jeno said yes. this used to be jaemins passion, he wants him to enjoy it while he can!!

eventually, they're both tired out. they laughed a lot, and enjoyed their date together. of course they love renjun, but sometimes it's okay to just enjoy their time together alone.
.
.
.
.
.
"nana.." jaemin looks up from reading his book, seeing his small boyfriend rubbing his eyes tiredly. "yes my love?" renjun giggles, walking up to him. cuddling into his side, renjun asks, "since nono's been with his sister,, do you think we can go on a little date together?" he smiles at the shy boy, and gives him a small peck before saying, "of course junnie!! what do you want to do?"

renjun looks like he's thinking for a few moments, before he gasps and says, "ohh i wanna go on a picnic!! we can buy yummy snacks from 7/11 and take a blanket and hang out at the park~" jaemin smiles, and leans into kiss renjun- unable to contain his love for him.

he nods, and then they get ready, get a blanket, and head out.

they spent a bit of time collecting snacks to bring with them, but they tried to be quick. they drive to the park, just one they used to walk by on the way to school. they hold hands as they make their way to the perfect place to have their little picnic.

they set everything up together, and then sit next to one another, all of their food in front of them. "this all looks so yummy!!" renjun says, smiling brightly at jaemin. he smiles, he loves the way renjun's face lights up over the silliest things.

"ready to eat?" he asks, rubbing renjun's back lovingly. renjun blushes, and nods at him, they both grab some food and begin to eat.

looking at renjun, he can't help but.. have the urge to feed him. "baby say ahh~" he whispers, holding onto some kimbap. renjun blushes and giggles, but he does open his mouth, making a small 'ahhh' noise as he feeds him. jaemin smiles, and decides he's going to feed renjun for the rest of the time.

they mostly sit in silence, taking in the fresh air and the beauty of the park and enjoying their snacks. well, over half of that being taking in the beauty of the other boy.

after finishing their food, they decided they were ready to go home. jeno should be home soon anyways so, they wanna get home with him.
.
.
.
"nonoooo~" renjun whines, running up to jeno as they enter the house. jeno smiles and opens his arms. renjun crashes into them, straddling jeno and taking in his scent. he snuggles his head into jenos nape, smiling constantly.

jaemin smiles, going to join them. he sits next to jeno, and leans against him on the opposite side renjun's laying. jeno laughs at them, "you guys act like i was gone for months-" jaemin smiles, saying, "well you've been gone for two days, that's close enough right?" jeno doesn't say anything, and instead just kisses him.

they kiss gently, renjun's still just leaning against jeno and holding jaemins hand. he's okay with them doing this stuff, of course he is!! it makes him happy.

the three spend their evening together, still so happy that they're together.

they know they're going to be together forever, they're just waiting for the right time to get married and have kids and.. all of that.

even after everything they went to, everything renjun had to do, they still ended up together. forever.

...

there it is guys. the end of yandere.

this book has been my most prized project for the last three years. i wish i had done better that year i stopped writing, because i missed writing so much- and i feel bad that i left so many readers for so long but 😭 it's okay right? cuz im back now and i finished it!! 

it is, however, quite heartbreaking to say goodbye to this book. i have been working on some books behind the scenes, and i will not publish them until i have every chapter done, and they will have a schedule!! so yeah, that's exciting ~

thank you so much to everyone who had read, commented and voted on this book on mine.

there have been some very, very embarrassing parts, but i did always put 100% of my effort on this, even as an amateur writer- (not saying i'm still not an amateur but.. doing better than i was?) (also thank you so much for 18k reads!!! that's so much<3)

i hope everyone has a happy new year and that those who celebrate christmas had a good one also!!! hopefully 2024 will be a good year~~

anyways.. yeah.

that's it💗

i love you all so much, thank you for supporting me and my book.

bye bye my babie potatoes~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 1.7K 58
🅱🅴🅾🅼🅹🆄🅽 🔞 ¹⁸⁺ | ᴰʳᵃᵐᵃ | ᴿᵒᵐᵃⁿᶜᵉ In the night scene he is known. Neither girls nor boys are safe from him, they succumb to his charm and sex a...
76.6K 3.7K 30
❝why do you act like you're two different people?❞ at school, he's a bully, at home, it's as if he's an angel that fell from heaven. a noren fanficti...
26.8K 1.7K 24
若い頃の僕ら "𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙚,, 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚-" "𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 " - - - 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙟𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚...
18.9K 641 23
How would you feel like if the person who you fought with since years, suddenly was the only safe place for you? The only person you could talk to wi...