Love Problems (Kotlc)

By soccerloverrr16

Sophie Foster has fallen in love with Keefe Sencen. Fitz is not happy about this relationship at all and goes... More

Chapter 1: Sophie
Chapter 2: Biana
Chapter 3: Keefe
Chapter 4: Sophie
Chapter 5: Biana
A/N (try not to skip)
Chapter 6: Keefe
Chapter 7: Sophie
Chapter 8: Biana
Chapter 9: Fitz
Chapter 10: Sophie
Chapter 11:Keefe
Chapter 13: Keefe
Chapter 14: Sophie
Chapter 15: Biana
Chapter 16: Fitz
Chapter 19: Keefe
Chapter 18: Sophie
Chapter 19: Biana
Chapter 20: Fitz
Chapter 21: Keefe
Chapter 22: Sophie
Chapter 23: Keefe
chapter 24: Biana
Chapter 25: Fitz
Chapter 26:Keefe
Chapter 27: Biana
Chapter 28: Keefe
Chapter 29: Sophie
Chapter 30; Fitz
Chapter 31: Keefe
Chapter 32: Biana
Chapter 33: Keefe

Chapter 12: Fitz

1.4K 4 26
By soccerloverrr16

As soon as I removed my hood I smirked at my friends reactions.

Tam looked shocked but he hid it well.

Linh looked sad and had tears in her eyes.

Biana looked hurt and sobbed into Sophie's shoulder.

Sophie looked betrayed and tears fell down the side of her face as she held Biana.

And the trailer Keefe looked broken. And I liked that.

"What's wrong?" I asked. Sophie probably was the most effected by this due to her history with the Neverseen. But I had to make her love me.

No one spoke and they looked afraid of me "We are just wondering what will happen to the Vacker name once they find out that there is another Vacker trader." Tam snarled.

Now I knew why Keefe didn't like him.

"No one cares about the Vacker name. Everyone cares about the council now." Ruy said. "Fitz here made the right choice joining us."

"Y-you went t-to the-them?" Biana stuttered.

I walked closer to them and they all backed away. I sighed "They could help me get what I want."

"And what's that?" Dex asked.

I nodded my head at Ruy who created 3 force fields. One trapped Keefe, Biana and Dex. One of them trapped Tam and Linh who instantly began to unravel the force field. And the last one trapped Sophie alone.

She yelped when the force fields were formed and clutched her bleeding arms. The force fields probably zapped her and I glared at Ruy for that.

"I need Sophie." I said simply.

And with that Keefe began to bash the force field with a rock. "You can't have her." He grunted.

I laughed at how helpless he was. I made my way to the force field Sophie was in.

"Ruy open the force field." I said.

He sighed and dropped it. Immediately she tried to inflict but stumbled back in pain clutching her head.

"We have blockers." Fintan said. "You can't inflict on us."

Then behind Sophie Alvar appeared and pressed a sedative to Sophie's mouth and nose.

All her friends screamed and begged us to stop. But I simply walked over to where Sophie layed unconscious and picked her up bridal style, and we leaped back to base.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 1.3K 37
❛❛The girl and the two boys. What happens when love enters the picture.❜❜ Sophie, Fitz, Keefe. Oblivious, perfect, and loving. When Sophie gets with...
17.1K 464 55
Sophie Foster had many mysteries in the past. There had been friends and clues to help her. But what about the mystery of Keefe's legacy? The Neverse...
36.9K 253 20
Sophie needs to get over this stupid crush, and fast. But every time she goes back to Everglen and sees Fitz, her heart does a weird flip and her sto...
54.2K 716 19
This story takes place after Sophie has defeated the Neverseen and before the elite levels. They have also never met Lihn and Tam. Sophie has defeat...