Everything Is Fair In Love [f...

By Devilananya5904

Kinn ❤️ Porsche love story ????????????...... More

chapter - 1
chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
chapter - 4
chapter - 5
chapter - 6
chapter - 7
chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
chapter - 13
chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
chapter - 16
chapter - 17
chapter - 18
chapter - 19 (wedding)
chapter - 20
chapter - 21. (18+)
chapter - 22
chapter - 23
chapter - 24
chapter - 25
chapter - 26
chapter - 27
chapter - 28
chapter - 29
chapter - 31
chapter - 32
chapter - 33
chapter - 34
chapter -35
Epilogue
New story

chapter - 30

1.1K 61 24
By Devilananya5904

.

.

.

After a week !!....

Kinnporsche's Room!!...

Porsche is annoyed looking at his clothes that are scattered on the bed, till then Kinn comes there and saw his wifey who looks very annoyed but cute.....

He hugs Porsche from behind and put his chin on his crook of neck......

"Why my baby boy looks so annoyed?? (To see his clothes) And what is it ??"...... Kinn asked while nuzzles in his neck, inhaling his most alluring scent.....

"These are clothes and I'm confused what to wear for TayTime 's wedding?".....he said making pout.....

"Wear anyone, you looks gorgeous and beautiful in all dresses."....... Kinn said lovingly that makes Porsche blush....

"Kinnnn! I'm serious. I don't understand what to wear. Please help me na. I don't want to look weird in their wedding."..... Porsche said...

"You always looks perfect Porsche.  Well I forgotten for what I have come....(confusing Porsche)....take this..(give him a suit)... I want you to wear this on TayTime's wedding. (make him smile) how's it?"....... Kinn asked

" It's beautiful!!"...... Porsche said happily

"It will turn more beautiful when you will wear it."..... Kinn said intensely......

"now go and let me get ready.".......Porsche said and blushes hearing him.....

Kinn chuckles and go from there......

.

After sometime!

Porsche is standing in front of mirror wear navy blue trouser and white shirt and trying to tie his tie! Then his eyes fall on Kinn who is standing behind him.

"wow, my love today you are killing me by your personality."..... Porsche said while whistles....

He flirts while admiring him in navy blue suit in which he is looking extremely handsome and cute, Kinn roll eyes shaking head seeing him flirting.....

"You are so shameless Porsche, flirting with a decent guy."..... Kinn said teasingly......

"Excuse me! This decent guy is mine man!, I have all right to flirt with him and do many things, you know what I mean!!"...... Porsche said and winks at him shocking him......

Kinn shake head blush a little while Porsche chuckles at him.

"Uff this blush!!"...... Porsche said naughtily......

"Blush? I am not blushing at all."..... Kinn said embarrassingly...

"Yeah Yeah I can see!!"..... Porsche said teasingly......

"You are getting so fun to tease me na!"...... Kinn asked as he nod yes teasingly.....

Then suddenly Porsche gasped when Kinn holds his waist as he reflexily put his hand on his shoulder, he put his hand inside his shirt and trace his fingers on his bare waist sending shiver to his whole body......

After that Kinn starts nuzzling his nose on his neck creating havoc in him. He breath heavily when he put hand on his bare stomach, where their baby grows. He put hand on his hand on his stomach and feel his touch with close eyes.......

"Now who is more blushing now?"...... Kinn asked

Porsche open eyes and blushes listening him.

"Now go and let me get ready."..... Porsche said

"should I help you?".... Kinn asked....

Porsche couldn't said no and nod yes smiling make him happy. He take his tie and tie it around his neck. He make him wear coat then his wedding ring, watch and his favourite bracelet that he himself gifted him......

"My Queen is looking so angelic today."...... Kinn said admiringly

Porsche blushes hearing him whenever Kinn called him, his  Queen. He turn him and kiss his forehead lovingly make Porsche closes his eyes feeling this blissful moment......

Kinn starts calling him queen, when he gets to know that he is pregnant. At first Porsche really protest to not call him queen as he is not a girl, but he knows very well that Kinn won't listen to him. So, he stops protesting, infact he really feels very shy whenever Kinn called him queen, especially his Queen.

.

After some time,

Kinnporsche and whole theerapanyakul family arrived at TayTime's wedding place....

Porsche excuse himself and go to meet Tay with Pete and Tanakhun, while Kinn and Vegas go to meet Time.....

.

Time's room....

Kinn and Vegas entered in his room, where Time is ready wearing his wedding suit look very handsome and nervous. When he saw Kinn and Vegas, he greet them and make them sit.....

"Thank God, you both come. You don't know how much I'm nervous. Please help me na . You know I'm forgetting my wedding wows again and again in nervousness."......Time said nervously while Kinn and Vegas looks at each other and remembering their own situation......

"Time, relax . You are marrying Tay not any stranger, he is your boyfriend from  5 years. So relax , everyone will be alright."..... Kinn said try to calm his best friend....

" Kinn is right Time. First you calm yourself. Everything will be alright."..... Vegas said as Time is calming himself.....

Otherside.....

Tay's room.....

Tay's condition is not different from Time. He is also very nervous. Porsche and Pete Calm him. Tay asked about Kinn and Vegas as Porsche replied they go to meet Time.

.

At the aisle!!

The event immediately started, then the bride and groom who were about to get married went up to the altar. Time come with Vegas and Kinn, while Tay with Pete and Porsche. The priest goes up to marry Tay and Time. Then the sacred vows and wedding vows begin. The two of them said their sacred vows and married vows  and "I do" together. Then the ring was put on, the two were officially married.

The two of them kissed, because they were officially married. And become a newlywed couple. Everyone was happy and happy to see the union of the two men who loved each other......

Kinn looks at his wifey, who is looking very happy to see his friends.....
"Porsche.. I love you.".... kinn said suddenly, while Porsche looks at him and his eyes......

"I love you too, Kinn."..... Porsche said and put his head on his shoulder, kinn also hugs him sidewise.......

.

After their wedding, their reception started. Guests give gifts and blessings to newly weds. Kinnporsche also gifts them......

"Thank you Porsche for making this stupid realise that we should get married."...... Tay said teasingly.....

"Love , I'm not stupid. But yeah ! thank you so much Porsche."...... Time said gratefully as Porsche just nods his head. Reception is going smoothly, suddenly kinn's phone rings. Kinn excuse himself to attend the call......

Everyone is enjoying himself and dancing. Porsche suddenly feels like his head is spinning. Before he can think anything, he falls on the ground unconsciously.......

"Kinn".....he mumbled before losting his concious.....

Everyone gets worried and rush towards Porsche. Till then Kinn also finished his call and comes there, when he saw Porsche unconscious. He immediately take him in his arms and take him inside......

Kinn laid Porsche on the sofa in the dining hall while Khun asked Top to check him. Top checked Porsche pulse and become shock. He checked his pulse again and again that makes everyone irritate except Kinn as he already guessed why Top doing this.......

"Phi Top , what happened to Phi Porsche, please tell us na??"..... Kim asked annoyingly......

"Yes, Top ! Is everything alright na ??"......Rose asked worriedly......

After hearing their questions, Top looks at them smilingly.

"Everything is alright Aunty. Porsche is absolutely fine if there is someone who will not be fine now is only Kinn".......Top said smilingly looking at Kinn who is worriedly looking at Porsche.....

"Huh? What are you saying Top , please speak clearly, don't make riddles."...... Tanakhun asked confusingly......

"Khun, Porsche is pregnant and Kinn is going to be Father soon and you uncle.".....Top said while Khun jumped happily and hugged him tightly......

"Really?"....Rose asked again....

"Yes, Aunty!  He is pregnant and he gets unconscious because...".....Top said again to confirm Rose but cut off by Pete.....

"Because he didn't eat anything since morning."..... Pete said makes Porsche nervous who gets conscious a moment before Pete spoke.....

Porsche immediately close his eyes being scared of Kinn because when he asked him that 'did he eat?' He lied to Kinn, while Kinn looks at his wifey with a death glare as he already knows that Porsche is acting......

Everyone get happy to learn that news as they all got promotion....

Porsche slowly opened his eyes as he can't pretend long to be unconscious. When Porsche become conscious, Rose makes him sit properly.....

Rose : (happily) Thank you son for this, I am so happy I am going to become grandmother.....(kiss on his forehead)......

Alexa also kisses his head and congratulate him....

Khun/Kim : (come also hug him happily) Thank you bro in-law. We are so happy that we are going to become uncle , WOW.

Vegas/Pete : we are also so happy that we are going to become uncle soon......(vegas said happily but Pete hugs Porsche in happiness)......

Korn and Kan bless Porsche with smile, cares his head, Porsche smiles, Time Tay and Top also congrats KinnPorsche while Kinn is also looking at everyone with a smile but still he is mad at Porsche......

Porsche looks at Kinn with a 'sorry' face that melts his anger as he smiles that makes Porsche smiles too because he can bear anything but not his husband's anger as he loves Kinn so much more than himself.......

Kinnporsche are very happy today that now he didn't need to hide his happiness of becoming parents, well they both planned to tell whole family about Porsche's pregnancy but not like this but they are happy that everyone is accepted this news wholeheartedly.......

After sometime , Kinn comes with a plate of food, which Porsche likes to eat so much. He makes him eat food with his hand and Porsche eats like a obedient kid.....
After the function ends, guests returns to their home as well as theerapanyakul family, while TayTime go to start their new journey of Life........

.

.

Kinnporsche outfit in TayTime wedding

.

Words - 1665

See you in next chapter.......

Please comments and votes otherwise I won't update 😝😝.....

Please support my other stories too and follow my profile......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 206 8
A mini book just with the happiness ... A happy mini series of kinnporsche couples hope you'll like it ♡
122K 4.1K 43
This is a MileApo version of my original book with MewGulf with the same name. Mature content, psychological problems, suffering and for sure pure l...
73.1K 3.5K 51
Kinn : don't leave me please Porsche: I will back for you Do you ever think, PROMISES that we make in love can be this much strong, that compelled G...
24K 1.1K 35
sequel of Everything is fair in love..... After the leap of 3 years ...... Kinnporsche love story Including Kimchay scenes too.....