her. | song mingi

By _N4B1_

{song mingi} "without him, i never would've found you..." in which, a girl continues on her journey with her... More

OLDER
MARS
LUNCH
WORLD
BOUNCY
PORTALS
TELL
CONFESSION
STRUGGLE
SERIOUS
FEELINGS
BIRTH
MINGI
MAYBE
RESTLESS
LISTEN
NUGGETS
STAND
WALL
BOOBY
SUPERSTITION
BRAIDS
STALKER
ASK
FANS
CONVERSATIONS
GIFT
PROBLEM
DEAF
SLEEPOVER
HOME
TYPE
CATCH-UP
CRAZY
SWEET
RESULTS
DOCTOR
HEADPHONES
NOSE
BABY
WORK
CHRISTMAS
YOU
PLANS
WAIST
STARE
FEELINGS
TOUR
VLOG
UP
WINDOW
PROPOSAL
REACT
PLUSH
ROCK
MILK
PICKLES
APPOINTMENT
FALSE
COACHELLA
CONGRATS
SCRATCH
PROMOTION
BROKEN
HOLD

TIRED

284 13 1
By _N4B1_

MINGI

hey baby

hey gi

what's up are you okay

yeah

are you really?

i mean physically i'm fine but
mentally and emotionally no

why what happened

is it your anxiety again

no

i don't think so

it doesn't feel like it

then what's up

i'm tired

of course you are

you've been working your
ass off for like forever

i guess

when do you finish at the
studio

they're estimating one or two

one or two hours?

no

in the morning

oh shit

yeah

okay

well do you want me to come
pick you up

what about the twins aren't
they asleep

yeah they are

but i'm with hyunwoo rn he
said he can stay until i pick
you up and then he'll leave
when we get back

is he sure

it's late

he said he's 100% sure

do you want me to come

can you

of course i can

thank you baby

don't thank me you do shit
way bigger than this for me
all the time you should be
expecting the same from me

i don't expect anything from
you and you know it

i know and that's stupid

okay

oki so i'll come pick you up
and you can come home
and i'll run you a bath if you
want or we can just cuddle
on the lounge whatever you
wanna do

thank you

i said don't thank me

yes ma'am

i've gotta go they're asking me
to go next

okay

i'll see you soon

yeah

i love you mingi

i love you too yuna

YUNHO

what's up with min

what do you mean

idk he's being weird

he hasn't said anything to you
out of the ordinary?

no

he said earlier that he's tired

oh yeah he's def tired

are you home

yeah

why

do you think you could pick
him up

i thought you weren't finishing
til like one or two in the morning

it's only eleven how bad is he

idk he just isn't functioning

wdym

he's just like not here

you know how when you get
really really tired you get
really emotional

yeah

he's like that

we were running over a
part in the song and eden
corrected him and he just
started crying

oh shit

yeah can you just come get
him

i think he's overdoing it

clearly

dw i'm getting in the car now

okay

do you want me to text you
when i get there or just come
up

just come up and get him

okay

see you soon

yeah later

...

"hey, i'm here." yuna announces as she opens the door to the recording studio.

hongjoong and eden are sat at the desk, an array of buttons and lights on a board in front of them. to her right, wooyoung is in the booth, grinning brightly at yuna as he waves and she waves back whilst yunho, seonghwa, san and jongho are spread across the lounge to her left. she bows to them all, quickly greeting eden before she takes a seat beside yunho, furrowing her brows at him.

"where's mingi?" she asks quietly, trying her best not to disturb the flow of work.

"he went to get coffee with yeosang. they should be back soon." he answers, giving her a quick smile which she returns.

"so, what're you working on?" she leans in closer to him to get a better look at the sheet of paper in his hand, "and why're you all here so late? don't you usually do this during the day?"

"we do but," he groans as he repositions himself, leaning into her slightly and resting his head on her shoulder, "we're going for a specific sound. wooyoung had the idea that if we were tired and drowsy, we might achieve it."

she hums in thought as he hands her the paper, letting his eyes close as he sighs. "and?" she asks.

"it was a dumb idea but he's convinced." yunho huffs and she can see the roll of his eyes beneath his lids. she chuckles quietly, patting his leg in a way that was reassuring yet sarcastic.

they sit quietly for a minute while wooyoung runs over a few lines before yunho hums, "how're the twins? where are they?"

"hyunwoo was with me at home and he originally offered to stay until two in the morning but he'll leave when we get home." yunho nods tiredly, a yawn escaping his lips. "but they're good. they were asleep when i left."

"that's good." he mumbles. barely a minute later, quiet snores escape him while yuna converses with the other members and eden about the song they were recording.

another few minutes later, the door opens and yeosang steps into the room followed by a slouching mingi.

yuna didn't know how she hadn't picked up on his exhaustion earlier-his eyelids were heavy, dark circles under his eyes, face slightly pale. she pouts when she sees him, guilt nibbling on her heart as she watches him stumble slightly. she stands, completely forgetting about yunho and letting him fall to the cushions, and she catches mingi, helping him steady himself before gently resting a hand on his cheek.

"mingi, i'm so sorry, i don't know how i missed it." she whispers as he shakes his head silently. "are you ready to go home?"

his head drops as he nods and she catches a glimpse of tears welling in his eyes and the guilt starts to bite harder.

"okay, we're going." she says before turning around to say her goodbyes. she then guides him out of the studio and down the hall to the elevator. he stays hanging over her shoulder, too tired to stand upright.

the elevator reaches them and she helps him in, holding onto his hands tightly.

"mingi, i am so sorry. i should've realised earlier." she apologised again, turning to him as he smiles tiredly at her.

"it's okay, baby." he mutters, leaning down to press a kiss to her lips, "if anything, i should've known i was at my limit. i shouldn't have pushed myself. i'm sorry too."

she simply smiles up at him, pressing their lips together once more before she turns back towards the elevator doors, leaning back against him as she watches the numbers counting down the floors. when they reach the garage, mingi frowns down at her.

"what?" she returns the expression as they step out of the elevator and make their way across the car park to her car.

"how'd you park down here? you need a card."

she raises a questioning brow before she grins, reaching into her back pocket. she pulls out her keys and hanging off of her keyring is an access card with her name and face on it. "i have one!"

"when'd you get this?" mingi smiles in amusement, taking the card from her to get a better look at it.

"on the day you did the live." he frowns at her again and she pouts in thought, "yeah, i stepped out to get a drink and your manager asked me to go the security office when i had the chance. they took my picture and a couple minutes later, they handed me this. isn't that nice?"

he smiles down at her as she takes the card, examining it with a smile before she shoves it back in her pocket. "it is nice, baby." he chuckles quietly at her excitement over the card and presses a kiss to the top of her head.

they finally make it to the car where they get into their respective seats, buckle up and head for the boom gate.

yuna taps her card with a smile before she pulls out of the garage and starts back towards their complex. while she drives, mingi's hand is on her thigh, squeezing it every so often as he stares out the window, trying desperately to keep his eyes open.

"gi, it's like a fifteen minute drive." he turns to her with a confused frown and she smiles softly at him. "close your eyes, try and sleep a bit."

"okay," he whispers, leaning his head back as he reclines his seat a little more, "but some songs that you like, i want you to sing. i like it when you sing."

he mumbles and she can feel her face heating up at the compliment as she presses play on whatever song was playing last. she sings along quietly as she drives, turning to check on her boyfriend every now and then.

she finally makes it her apartment, parks the car and helps mingi to the elevator, before she helps him back out and into the apartment. after guiding mingi to the lounge, she thanks hyunwoo and nods him farewell before making her way back to the lounge. there she finds mingi struggling to keep his eyes open, obviously waiting for her.

she smiles sadly at the sight of his head lolling about tiredly, the guilt biting harder and harder each time he forced his eyes back open. without a word, she sits beside him and starts to cuddle into his side until he grunts, shaking his head and gently grabbing her shoulders to lay her down on her back.

she watches in amusement as he lifts her hoodie before he pushes it up over her chest. he then lay his head just above her heart, pulls her hoodie down over his head and wraps his arms around her waist, sighing contentedly as he finally gets comfortable. as soft snores escape him, she smiles, kissing his head softly before letting her own fatigue pull her into a deep sleep.

...

AUTHOR

meeehhh

not that good

not that bad

but what else do you
expect from this book

i could do better but i won't

#sorrynotsorry

shut up mingi is asleep

my bad

peace&love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 1.9K 34
โ ฮนั‚ ฮฑโ„“โ„“ sั‚ฮฑัั‚ฮตโˆ‚ ฯ‰ฮนั‚ะฝ 1 sฮตcัฮตั‚ โž stฮฑrtั”d: 5 โ€ข 1 โ€ข 20 (mฮฑั‡ 1st, 2020) ั”ndั”d: 11 โ€ข 12 โ€ข 20 (ะธฯƒฮฝั”ะผะฒั”ั 12ั‚ะฝ, 2020) crั”dรญt tฯƒ - @sฮฑnjฯƒฯƒkuku fฯƒr thั” cฯƒvั”...
7.4K 409 43
- Royal !ยก au - โ Haven't changed a bit, have you? Still pretending to be untouchable. โž - โ You're hardly worth my attention, Hongjoong. โž Ended :...
313K 14.4K 26
"๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ? ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ. " ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ท๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๏ฟฝ...
154K 5.8K 112
{song mingi} "without him, i never would've found you..." in which, a girl is added to a group chat with her brother's friends and her long lost chil...