❋ αϲϲι∂єиταℓ мαяяιgє ❋

By SSnovelist

On a certain day, Xiao Zhan, feeling quite peculiar, goes to a bar for a drink and ends up drastically changi... More

αυτнοя'ѕ иοτє
ρяοℓοgυє
ƠƝЄ
ƬƜƠ
ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƑƠƲƦ
ƑƖƔЄ
ƧƖҲ
ƧЄƔЄƝ
ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƝƖƝЄ
ƬЄƝ
ЄԼЄƔЄƝ
ƬƜЄԼƔЄ
ƬӇƖƦƬЄЄƝ
ƑƠƲƦƬЄЄƝ
ƑƖƑƬЄЄƝ
ƧƖҲƬЄЄƝ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬЄЄƝ
ЄƖƓӇƬЄЄƝ
ƝƖƝЄƬЄЄƝ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƑƖƑƬƳ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƧƖҲƬƳ
ƧƖҲƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƧƖҲƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ЄƖƓӇƬ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƝƖƝЄƬƳ
ƝƖƝЄƬƳ ƠƝЄ
🔹ƭɦε εɳ∂🔹
ᎡᎬᏙᏆᎬᏔՏ αղժ ᎡᎪͲᏆΝᏀՏ

ƧƖXƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ

2.3K 215 32
By SSnovelist

There were gradually more people on the lawn.

The friend who came with them and his girlfriend also appeared.

Xiao Zhan asked, "What should I call this friend of yours?"

Wang Yibo, "You can call him Shu Yi with me."

Xiao Zhan, "Ah? He looks older than me."

Wang Yibo, "Still call him Shu Yi, whatever I call, you call."

Xiao Zhan nodded, "Okay."

Xiao Zhan asked again, "Where's his girlfriend?"

Wang Yibo shook his head, "I don't know."

Xiao Zhan thought for a moment, "When I bumped into her, his girlfriend called me Mr. Xiao. We're both accessories to you guys, and I don't know anything, won't this be impolite?"

Wang Yibo looked at Xiao Zhan, "Really?"

Xiao Zhan, "Really."

Wang Yibo shook his head, "No, the current situation is that Shu Yi wants to curry favor with me. His company has a project in my hand, so only he needs to take the initiative, we don't need to take the initiative, and you don't need to think about how to call him. When things turn awkward, they will ease things up. In this circle, you have the same status as me, and you don't need to consider what to say to ease the atmosphere." Wang Yibo looked at Xiao Zhan's eyes, "Understood?"

Xiao Zhan nodded, "I see."

Now that the topic has been discussed to this point, Wang Yibo simply explained two more points, "You are President Wang's husband, and your husband just happens to be very capable." Wang Yibo glanced around and returned his sight to Xiao Zhan, "Everyone you can see standing here, you don't have to offer an uncomfortable smile to them. Being polite is manners, but accommodation is not necessary.

Xiao Zhan nodded, "Okay."

Xiao Zhan turned and took two small cakes from the nearby table. One was for himself and the other he handed to Wang Yibo.

Wang Yibo shook his head, "I don't want it."

Xiao Zhan took back his hand and said as he placed the cake into his mouth, "Didn't you say you like to eat little cakes?"

Wang Yibo glanced at Xiao Zhan, "Not this cake."

Xiao Zhan was eating the cream and almost choked.

The cake here tastes good, with moderate fruit and sweetness. In the end, Xiao Zhan ate both pieces.

Since Wang Yibo doesn't eat cake, Xiao Zhan picked up two glasses of fruit wine instead and gave one to Wang Yibo.

As soon as Wang Yibo took it over, Xiao Zhan couldn't wait to clink the glass with Wang Yibo.

Xiao Zhan, "It's so nice to be President Wang's husband."

Wang Yibo smiled, "I'm also very happy to marry Mr. Xiao."

This sounded like simple polite words, but they both knew it was from their heart.

Just this sentence alone was enough for the two people to chug it all down.

Xiao Zhan finished the wine and put it aside. He suddenly sighed, "If only I also had your position in my field of work, how awesome would that be?"

Wang Yibo also put down the glass and asked, "Why? Someone's bullying you?"

Xiao Zhan laughed, "It can't be called bullying. It's just disagreements with clients. After doing design for so many years, I often encounter many unsatisfactory things and have to act as humble as a dog."

Wang Yibo frowned when he heard this

"Hahaha." Xiao Zhan waved his hand, "Just complaining a bit, it's nothing."

Xiao Zhan then turned to get more cake. He didn't seem to want to continue this topic.

Probably knowing that this kind of topic is a waste of breath, since it can not change the current situation, he simply stopped talking.

Wang Yibo could tell, even though Xiao Zhan was so radiant and excellent to the point that he wanted to hold him in the palm of his hand to show him off to everyone, it wasn't what Xiao Zhan thought.

He was content with his status quo, and took one step at a time. He wasn't used to and disliked it when other people put their attention on him.

If he wants to heal his scars, he has to give him endless praise.

Xiao Zhan's responses are always evasive, but he is always afraid that the other would be sad, so he would laugh and calmly switch the topic.

He just wants to be that small and ordinary one in the crowd.

As humble as a dog.

Xiao Zhan isn't confident.

Wang Yibo couldn't help but think of Xiao Zhan's childhood.

"More wine?" Xiao Zhan took another bottle, "Or juice?"

Wang Yibo directly took the wine from Xiao Zhan's hand, then heard Xiao Zhan say, "I'll drink juice."

Wang Yibo didn't drink it, he only held it. He asked Xiao Zhan, "Do you have a lot of dissatisfied clients?"

When Xiao Zhan heard this, he put down the glass and looked at Wang Yibo with a smile, "Why are you still thinking about this."

Wang Yibo still said, "Don't cooperate with those customers who you don't get along with in the future."

Xiao Zhan shook his head, "If only I could be so capricious."

Wang Yibo, "You can."

Xiao Zhan smiled, "I can't, President Wang. If I go on like this, I will end up with no job.

Wang Yibo, "I'm able to raise you."

Xiao Zhan laughed, "That's not what I mean."

Wang Yibo suddenly didn't know how to express his ideas.

Actually, that's not what he meant.

He worked his way up and also knows how difficult it is to start a business. Of course, he also knows that the idea of ignoring customers who they aren't able to get along with is something that cannot happen.

But in his eyes, Xiao Zhan can't.

As soon as he thinks that someone would be making things difficult for Xiao Zhan in a place he can't see, he would feel very uncomfortable.

Why should his baby suffer from this kind of misery?

Wang Yibo stroked Xiao Zhan's hair, "If it's too difficult in the future, don't force yourself. You don't need to care too much about other people's attitudes, you can do whatever you want. You have me now."

Xiao Zhan slowly pursed his lips.

Wang Yibo continued, "And don't say things like you're like a dog."

Xiao Zhan blinked, something flooded in his heart.

Xiao Zhan, "Okay."

If there weren't so many people right now, Xiao Zhan really wanted to kiss Wang Yibo on the Okay.

As the two here were all mushy-gushy, they never thought that a group of people around them was waiting for the opportunity to come forward and talk to President Wang.

Among these people, some were cooperating with Wang Yibo for the first time, while some were old partners. But today, Wang Yibo came with his significant other for the first time.

Of course, the identity of Mr. Xiao was clear with a single glance.

A few weeks ago, President Wang suddenly posted on his Moments about his marriage, which was already shocking enough.

Today, he even brought the person out directly, which made the group of people dumbfounded.

President Wang, who is serious and aloof, is being mushy-gushy with his husband

It was really sweet to the point that nobody could stand it.

Although they couldn't stand it, their eyes couldn't help peeking over there.

Not long after they came out of the meeting room, Mr. Xiao came over. The two had been talking and laughing over there. Finally, they stopped. It looked like there was an opportunity to go up to socialize. However, President Wang suddenly rubbed Mr. Xiao's head, and they even clinked their glasses together. After finishing the wine, they began to talk and laugh again.

Who knew what President Wang said that made Mr. Xiao laugh so happily.

It doesn't seem like they can't be disturbed, the two weren't actually doing anything, but they just couldn't get in.

After watching for a while, suddenly someone finally couldn't wait. He picked up the glass of red wine and walked over, standing directly next to Wang Yibo.

"How are you, President Wang. I'm Deng Hai, General Manager of Fangke's sales department."

Wang Yibo turned to look at him, "Hello."

Since someone came, Xiao Zhan stopped talking and stood beside Wang Yibo obediently.

The matters that came next had nothing to do with Xiao Zhan.

More and more people came to talk and drink with Wang Yibo.

What Wang Yibo said was true, and he also realized it standing next to him. All of these people did not come just to show their faces, the things they talked about were inseparable from the projects that were being carried out or were about to start. They were respectful and displayed all courtesies with Wang Yibo, wanting to earn his favor.

Some people even dragged Xiao Zhan into the conversation and praised him as if it was raining flowers.

Xiao Zhan wasn't very used to it.

However, Wang Yibo didn't seem to feel that way. Xiao Zhan felt that Wang Yibo was condoning others to praise him, which made it hard for Xiao Zhan to both acknowledge and deny the praises.

People came and went, and gradually, the people who came to talk finally dispersed.

When it was finally a little free, Xiao Zhan leaned over and touched Wang Yibo with his shoulder.

Xiao Zhan whispered, "President Wang is so busy."

Wang Yibo tilted his head towards Xiao Zhan and whispered, "Small occasion."

Xiao Zhan was amused by this and laughed.

It was getting late. Xu Jing's work just ended and came down from upstairs.

Probably because he saw that Xiao Zhan was tired of staying, Wang Yibo no longer stayed behind. He said goodbye to the cooperative party and left with Xiao Zhan.

Shu Yi left together with them. When they arrived at the door of the venue, Shu Yi saw that Wang Yibo was about to get in the car and hurried over.

"President Wang," Shu Yi said with a smile, "Are you free to have dinner in the evening? I'm leaving tomorrow and want to thank you for taking care of me these days."

Wang Yibo smiled at Shu Yi and held Xiao Zhan's waist, "This one is here, it's not very convenient."

Shu Yi continued to smile, "Okay then. Next time I'll go find President Wang in City A for tea."

Wang Yibo nodded, "Okay."

Shu Yi shook hands with Wang Yibo, Xiao Zhan, and Xu Jing before finally leaving.

After getting in the car, Xiao Zhan asked Wang Yibo, "Is it actually inconvenient, or do you not want to have dinner with Shu Yi?"

Wang Yibo, "Don't want to have dinner with Shu Yi."

Xiao Zhan laughed, "You used me."

Wang Yibo knocked Xiao Zhan on the head, "What are you talking about?"

Xiao Zhan was generous, "Nothing, use as you please."

Wang Yibo seriously explained, "Although Shu Yi has been with me these two days, in fact, I didn't take care of him at all. I don't need to have this meal."

Xiao Zhan nodded.

Wang Yibo, "I can't give him the feeling that he has already gotten my favor."

Xiao Zhan clicked his tongue twice.

Wang Yibo smiled, "Why?"

Xiao Zhan, "It's hard to curry favor with President Wang."

Wang Yibo raised his hand and shook Xiao Zhan's hand, "It's hard for others."

Xiao Zhan heard this and immediately approached Wang Yibo. He blinked at Wang Yibo and asked as if he didn't know, "Who's easy to?"

Wang Yibo, "You."

Xiao Zhan continued, "Then will President Wang give me the honor this evening? I want to invite you to dinner."

Wang Yibo replied with pleasure, "Okay."

Xiao Zhan not only invited Wang Yibo to dinner in the evening, but also watched a light show with Wang Yibo.

He took a lot of pictures of the lights and a lot of pictures of Wang Yibo. On the way back, Xiao Zhan had a face full of satisfaction.

It's a pity that he didn't bring his camera this time.

"You can be a model, Wang Yibo."

After arriving at the hotel room, Xiao Zhan still sighed, "I've photographed several friends during university. The most handsome ones are not as handsome as you."

Wang Yibo looked down at Xiao Zhan's phone and replied "mn" nonchalantly.

Xiao Zhan suddenly asked, "Would you agree if I asked you to take your photos during university?"

Wang Yibo thought about it, "I'll probably refuse."

Xiao Zhan held Wang Yibo's hand and laughed, "Haha, I knew it."

In this supposition, Xiao Zhan, who was rejected by Wang Yibo, didn't feel all that much sad.

On the contrary, he felt very normal.

This was indeed Wang Yibo.

It wasn't early, Xiao Zhan no longer let his mind remain with the person in his phone, he took his pyjamas from the wardrobe, and prepared to go to the bathroom.

But when he took his clothes and turned his head.

Wang Yibo was answering the phone in front of him.

Different from Wang Yibo at the light show just now, the warm light of the hotel was thrown on his body. He had one hand in his pocket, his head lowered at Xiao Zhan, his lips closed tightly, and was thinking carefully. Looking extremely gentle and harmless.

Xiao Zhan took out his phone again and recorded this scene of the gentle Wang Yibo in his phone.

Coincidentally, as soon as Xiao Zhan finished taking the picture, Wang Yibo's phone call ended.

Wang Yibo, who got used to being photographed tonight, didn't show much surprise at Xiao Zhan's behaviour. He just stretched out his hand, and looked at the phone as he pressed Xiao Zhan's head.

Xiao Zhan shrunk a bit and escaped from under his palm. Then he picked up the clothes he put on the table.

But Wang Yibo suddenly spoke, "Xu Jing got the ticket for the ball game in May."

Xiao Zhan's eyes lit up, "Really?"

Wang Yibo nodded, "Really."

Xiao Zhan clenched his fist under his clothes, "That's great."

Wang Yibo said, "There is a condition."

Xiao Zhan, "Ah? What?"

Wang Yibo, "If you do it, I'll go with you."

Xiao Zhan asked, "What is it?"

Wang Yibo slightly lifted the corner of his lips and said to Xiao Zhan, "Act cute."

Xiao Zhan slowly uttered a doubt, "Ah?"

Wang Yibo looked at Xiao Zhan and told Xiao Zhan with his expression that he was serious.

Xiao Zhan was distressed, "I don't know how."

Wang Yibo put his phone into his pocket and said word by word, "VVIP, you can also have close contact with the stars after the game, shake hands and take photos."

Xiao Zhan, "Really?!"

Wang Yibo raised an eyebrow, "Act cute."

Xiao Zhan held his clothes, looked into Wang Yibo's eyes, and began to brew his emotions.

Act cute.

Chu Yi and Rongrong both know how to act cute. Zhao Xin as well, Zhao Xin also knows how to act cute.

Xiao Zhan gulped, blinked at Wang Yibo first, then smiled and softened his voice, "Lao-gong is the best." He said, taking a small step forward, "Go with me? Pretty please?"

Those beautiful fawn-like eyes were drooping from the corners of his eyes, looking pitifully at Wang Yibo.

Wang Yibo immediately melted.

Xiao Zhan also immediately...

Turned red.

"Ah!" Xiao Zhan couldn't keep his cuteness up for even two seconds and immediately collapsed.

He picked up his clothes and covered his face, "Oh my god!"

He can't show his face anymore.

He raised his feet wanting to cross over Wang Yibo to go to the bathroom, but unexpectedly, Wang Yibo took a step toward him and blocked him.

Xiao Zhan moved a little to the side, and Wang Yibo continued to block his direction.

Xiao Zhan moved left, Wang Yibo also moved left.

Xiao Zhan moved right, Wang Yibo also moved right.

Xiao Zhan revealed his eyes and looked at Wang Yibo, "I want to take a bath."

Wang Yibo, "I haven't agreed yet."

Xiao Zhan paused and asked, "Then what would make you agree?"

Wang Yibo, "Say what you said just now one more time."

Xiao Zhan, "..."

Xiao Zhan, "Wang Yibo!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 3.3K 24
About: What else do the owner of a mini market and a cook with his own small restaurant, who don't know each other, have in common except that they a...
195K 14.7K 45
Yibo: Top Zhan: Bottom After the sudden death of his great love, Xiao Zhan did not believe that he could fall in love a second time. Even two years...
121K 7.8K 28
A good friend asked me to write a story in which some aspects of his life appear. Meaning, although this is a fan fiction and has nothing to do with...
160K 9.4K 27
"Tell me , do you regret it ?" "I....I.. of course..I don't" Wangyibo is from a rich and disciplined family . But he isn't interested in any rules a...