Don't Forget To Smile

By dekuxtogaforlife

From being exposed to a strange chemical, Deku begin to slowly change into someone completely different than... More

Exposed
A Hand
Wasn't It Funny
Where Is Deku
It Is You
Let's Go Have Some Fun
Surprise
Welcome To My Funland
The Joker Show
Inner Beauty
Introducing Harley Quinn
Chemicals
Trust
Burned
Two Sides
Two-Face
Joker's Parade
I'm Going To Stop Him
Stronger
Bane
Madness
Card Tricks
A New Acted
Riddler
Your Life
Last Message
Cold Heat
Mr. Freeze
Everyone Has Changed
Look At You
This Is Your Fault
An Invite
Let's Strike A Deal
Interested
Take The Shot
An Eye For An Eye
Savior
It's Our Time
Welcome To Joker's Circus
The Circus Is In Town
Deathstroke
Not Alone
Down Goes The Tent
Scarecrow
Frozen Hearts
Croc
Crazy World
Something To Remember Me
Laughing On The Inside

A Joker

662 39 0
By dekuxtogaforlife

Heroes and police officers were gathered in a bank that was robbed hours ago. Outside of the bank where a crowd of civilians who wanted to know what was going on. In the crowd was Aizawa who was in the area after leaving the hospital. We're going to the crowd he soon reaches the entrance to the bank but was soon stopped by two police officers.

~Police officer~

"Walser you can't go in there."

~Aizawa~

"It's all right, I'm the pro Hero Eraserhead."

~Police officer~

"Hu, Eraserhead. My apologies go right in."

~Aizawa~

"Thank you."

As Aizawa walk into the bank he saw many Heroes and police officers. While looking at the assortment of people in the room, Aizawa soon spotted a hero he had the pleasure of meeting a while back. So he went over to this person and and stood right behind them.

~Aizawa~

It's been a while. Centipeder."

Saying that name, the pro Hero and Ex-sidekick of Sir Nighteye, Centipeder stood up and turned around to look over at Aizawa.

~Centipeder~

"Eraserhead. What brings you here?"

~Aizawa~

"Well I was in the area and decided to check out what was going on. Seeing that you're here, my gut tells me something big happened."

~Centipeder~

"Your gut is correct. A bank robbery happened a few hours ago."

~Aizawa~

"I see, so where the bank robbers caught?"

~Centipeder~

"No. They were long gone when we received an anonymous call about the bank robbery."

~Aizawa~

"Hmm, did anyone get hurt."

~Centipeder~

"Yes but there all right now. During our arrival we spotted a security guard who had a bullet wound through his shoulder. He was soon attended to and the hostages that were once in here what escorted out."

~Aizawa~

"Well that's good to know. So do you have any clue who the bank robbers were?"

~Centipeder~

"We were able to figure out who the two other bank robbers, but there was one who we could not figure out who they were."

~Aizawa~

"Hmm, I see."

From saying that, Aizawa soon spotted a security camera off the corner of his left eye.

~Aizawa~

"By any chance did the security cameras capture the footage of what happened here?"

~Centipeder~

"It did. Would you care to watch it?"

~Aizawa~

"Yes please."

~Centipeder~

"All right then, follow me."

From saying that, Centipeder begin leading Aizawa through the bank until eventually arriving at the security room where they meet Bubble Girl.

~Centipeder~

"Bubble Girl."

From saying her name, Bubble Girl turns away from the monitor screens to look over at Centipeder.

~Bubble Girl~

"Oh Centipeder, and Eraserhead?"

~Aizawa~

"Hello again."

~Bubble Girl~

"Uh, hi. What you doing here?"

~Centipeder~

"Eraserhead here was in the area and wanted to know what was going on. He asked about the security cameras and wanted to see the footage of what happened here."

~Bubble Girl~

"Oh all right then, I'll pull that up right now."

~Centipeder~

"Thank you, Bubble Girl."

Once Bubble Girl turned her attention back to the monitors. Aizawa and Centipeder got closer to the monitor screen and stood right behind Bubble Girl who then pulled up the footage of the bank robbery.

~Bank robbery an hour ago~

Casually walking through the doors of the bank where the three bank robbers who were armed and wearing clown masks. One of them shoots a revolver up into the air, causing everyone in the room the duck down.

~Clown 1~

"All right ladies and gentlemen, follow our orders and no one will get hurt."

Right after saying that, the other two masked robbers goes over to the to the counter and make the bank tellers climb over the counter to get on their knees along with the civilians. Once the civilians were on their knees, the two robbers made the hostages hold a grenade in their hands right after pulling the pin in front of them. With every hostage holding a grenade for dear life, it gave the three robbers enough time to do what they came here to do.

~Clown 2~

"Sir, the hostages have been taking care of."

~Clown 1~

"Good, you stay here and watch the hostages. We're going to the vault."

~Clown 2~

"Yes sir!"

The two robbers began heading towards the direction of the vault, leaving one behind to look after the hostages. Once the two other robbers made it to the vault they saw how highly secure it looked.

~Clown 3~

"So are we going to get in?"

~Clown 1~

"With this."

He says that as he pulls out a USB from his pocket and shows it to the other robber.

~Clown 3~

"What's that going to do?"

~Clown 1~

"Isn't it obvious? It's going to open the door for us."

The rober walks over to the keypad next to the vault door and connects the USB drive in one of the slots below. Doing so locks of the vault begin unlocking themselves until eventually opening right up for them to walk right in.

~Clown 3~

"Well looks like that short stack really have some skills after all. "

~Clown 1~

"Yep, now let's hurry and get what we came for."

~Clown 3~

"You got it boss."

Six minutes later the two robbers returned with six bags filled with money.

~Clown 2~

"Finally the two of you have returned."

~Clown 3~

"Aww where you getting lonely?"

~Clown 2~

"Of course not. I'm just worried about the time."

~Clown 1~

"That doesn't matter now. We got what we came here for now let's get out of here."

~Clown 2~

"Oh thank goodness. Then let us leave at once."

With that said in Three robbers begin making their way over to the front door. For right when they were inches away from the door, a security guard something first through a door from behind and aimed his gun right at them.

~Security guard~

"Freeze!"

As he shoots his gun, the bullet begins flying straight towards them. But was suddenly stopped mid-air as it was then cleaned back does the security guard which his own bullet hits his shoulder and fall to the ground. From seeing that happen, one of the robbers looks over his shoulder to look at the person responsible of what happened.

~Clown 1~

"I said while we're outside the doors not to use your quirks."

~Clown 2~

"I'm sorry sir. I was just trying to protect you."

The Robert says this at the lowers his arm.

~Clown 1~

"It's fine, but next time don't disobey my orders again."

~Clown 2~

"Yes sir."

After confronting him, the robber begins making his way over to the wounded security guard. Once you reached him, he kneeled down in front of him.

~Clown 1~

"I am truly sorry about this. We weren't supposed to hurt anyone. And I hope you can accept this as an apology as well."

The Robert reaches into one of the bags and pulls out a stack of money which he puts next to the security guard.

~Clown 1~

"Oh and take this as well."

From saying that he reaches inside of his jacket and pulls a card out and places it on top of the money. Afterwards he stood right back on his feet and began leaving with the other two.

~Security room~

Watching the entire footage of the robbery, Aizawa had so many questions to ask.

~Aizawa~

"What was that card he placed on top of that money?"

Asking that question, Centipeder reaches into his jacket and pulls out the card which is sealed in a plastic bag and hand it over too Aizawa. Looking at it he sees that it's a joker card.

~Aizawa~

"It's a joker card."

~Centipeder~

"It sure is. I'm guessing it might be his calling card."

~Aizawa~

"I see. So what about those two wearing those clown masks? You said you were able to find out who they were."

~Centipeder~

"That's correct. The one who was able to stop that bullet med air was the villain Gentle Criminal, which means if he was there so his partner in crime La Brava was as well, and if those two were there I'm highly sure that the villain Mustard was the other one wearing the crown mask."

~Aizawa~

"And I'm guessing that the third person in the mask was the mysterious stranger who broke them out."

~Centipeder~

"Correct, and whoever they are they must have some weird obsession about clowns."

~Aizawa~

"Yeah I've noticed that."

Aizawa send this as he looked back at the joker card in his hand.

~To be continued~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

865K 35.6K 14
"How are you feeling today?" "Screw you." "Ah. I'm guessing you feel bad." Izuku becomes a main therapist for all the villains who are caught. They a...
18.7K 128 28
Izuku yagi was diagnosed quirkless and so he was neglected by his parents and bullied by his sister and her friends (Bakugo twins , todoroki twins...
195K 11.4K 38
"𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦?", 𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘥. "𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘳𝘬, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 �...
20.4K 761 22
It's been two years since the live execution and murder of the Hero student Izuku Midoriya. He was captured near the end of 1st year and was tortured...