Mercenary |BTS JIMIN MERCENAR...

By AllForMrPark

Rain's perfectly ordinary life turned upside down in a single minute. Getting caught up in a shootout, then t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38 (+18)
39 (+18)
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62 (+18)
63
64
65
66
67
68
69 (+18)
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87 (+18)
88 (+18)
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120 (+18)
121 (+18)
122
123
124
125 (+18)
126
127
128
130
131
132 (+18)
133
134
135
136
137
138
139 (+18)
140 (+18)
141
142
143
144
145
147 (+18)
148
149
150
151
152
Announcement

129

762 44 33
By AllForMrPark

I knocked twice, purely to let him know that I was coming in, and to get his attention, and then just walked in.
I watched the colour drain a bit from his face, and his hands completely stopped moving from whatever he was mixing up in front of him. He doesn't like me. Well, the feeling's mutual.

'Hello, doctor.' I greet him

'Rain.' He kind of pulled himself back, saying my name back to me

'No need to be so on the edge doctor. I'm not here to kill you.' I give him that fake smile as I pull a chair, sitting next to him. 'I'm just here to see how it's going.'

'I haven't gotten anything yet. This is not as easy as it seems.'

'I understand. You can't just magically figure out a way to fix someone's brain.' I keep smiling

'Precisely.' He nods, pushing his glasses a bit more up his nose

'But you can mess it up in the first place, right?' I lean my head a bit to the side, watching him as he went silent, gulping down slowly. 'What? Did I say something wrong?' I play dumb, but he just keeps benig quiet.
'Can you tell me, doctor, how did you even find my father?'

'He found me. I don't know how.' This seems to be true

'I see. And what lovely deal did he get you so you would do this?'

Another silence.

'I see. Threatened you, didn't he?' All I got in return is a scared half-nod
'What could possibly scare you, doctor? You don't have any family or anyone to be afraid for but yourself. Is your life or research that important to you?'

'I have my reasons.' He argues, answering vaguely

'3 reasons. Don't you?' I smile, raising my hand to count with my fingers. 'Reason number one. Arusa. Reason number two, Kochou. Third reason, Silbuni.' I named each of them slowly, pausing between each name

I watched his face as he stopped breathing, then he turned almost white, then blue. His eyes were ready to pop out of his head.

'Sorry, did I get the order mixed up?' I mock. 'Apologies. I just figured your youngest would be the priority seeing how she's only 13. Or is it your oldest one? Or is it your wife?'

'Did you think I wouldn't find out?' I spoke in Japanese, just to let him know that he can't hide it, and he almost fell off his chair, but I think I'll switch back to Korean. I can only guess the guys are listening
'Tell me, Youchuro, does your family like the house my father bought them?'

It's like I'm talking to myself. He is just dead in there. I guess he cares about his family a lot more than he lets on.

'You do realize he only bought that house so he can keep an eye on them and know where they are at all times?' Isui doesn't have a single hair on his body that exhudes any good. Everything he does is for his own benefit.

Surprisingly, he nodded. 'If I didn't do what he asked, he would have killed them.'

'I figured.' I sigh, getting up from the chair, walkin around the room, looking at all sorts of liquids and viles he has around.
'I'm afraid I'm not my father, Youchuro. I'm not going to kill your family.' I turned to look at him, and he was just looking at me, afraid of the words coming out of my mouth. 'I will only make it so all of them, and you, wish they were never born.'

'I'm doing my best...' He barely whispered

'See, I don't think you are.' I click my tongue. 'But I'm sure I can help you do better. I was always good at science. Especially with liquids. Acids in particular.' I smile. 'I did have my fair share of experimenting, and I gotta say, I love what hydrochloric acid does to a human body.'

'I can only assume you know what I'm talking about.' I think he got the gist of my words, based on the way his face is contorting

'Let me tell you about my plans then, just so you're in the loop.' I sat back down in front of him, getting comfy.
'First, I'm gonna fly them out. I'm sure they would love to see their father after such a long time. The girls must miss you.'

'Do-'

'Shush.' I put my finger on my lips, telling him to shut up. 'It's rude to interrupt. You'll get your turn.'

He just gulped loudly, his chest heaving in fear.

'See, I was thinking if maybe I should just wipe their memory, just a little bit of a karmic joke, but then I thought to myself, nah. That is a bit boring.' I wave my hand. 'So, I'm gonna take a different approach. Tell me, doctor, have you ever seen what hydrochloric acid does when injected into a body?'

His eyes are going to jump out at some point, but that's good. Means he's picking up what I'm putting down.

'Let me explain it.' I mock on, pretending like I'm explaining the most common thing, like washing the clothes. 'One drop in each eye is more than enough, not only to blind a person, but it burns the eye sockets out. It is quite interesting actually, watching the eyes drip out of the skull slowly. It does look pretty ugly though. It makes all sorts of liquids ooze out of the body. Gnarly, but fun. I think your younger- no. Your wife. I'll leave that for her.' I giggle

'But she'll be the last one. She will watch the girls suffer first. I think for the older one, I'll make her drink- nah. It will kill her fast. I'm not doing that.' I wave my hand, acting as if that's a boring way to die.
'I know!' I smile brightly at him. 'I'll inject her bit by bit, and watch with you and the rest of your family as she slowly melts inside out.'

'The way it works is, your tissue dissolves very slowly, eating away at your organs. Her blood will feel like it's boiling as her insides cook in the acid. It will get a bit messy, and she will most likely bleed a lot as her intestants slowly melt out of her. And then she will start coughin up blood through the screams of agony. And with the blood, acid will come through, melting her throat out as she's throwing up. I must tell you, though, the smell is god awful. Human flesh deteriorating is quite nasty. It smells rotten and burnt at the same time. Pure stentch of death. And I will make sure to give her just a bit, so she suffers longer. Might be hours, might be days. Who knows?' I chuckle, shrugging my shoulders

He might actually throw up.

'For your little one, I won't go for her body. I think it wuold be soothing to play with her head, like her dad likes to do.' I smirk. 'A few drops injected into her spinal cord, and let me tell you, you will never hear screaming like that. Her brain will quite literally melt out of her ears and nose. It will look like worms are coming out of her head. And her spine will slowly degrade down, melting one bone at the time until she can't support her head, and it slowly melts off her neck. And you know the best part?' I lean forward, girnning at him. 'She will feel every.single.spec of pain, until she dies. It is one of the most horrifying ways to die.'

And there he goes. He turned blue, the purple, then fell down on his knees, throwing up into the bin under his desk, quite violently.

'Come on, Youchuro. I thought you were stronger than this.' I keep mocking. 'I'll make sure they know why it's happening though. I'll let them know it's their daddy's gift to them.'

'STOP IT!' He screamed at me, wiping his mouth. 'You are a monster. Isui is not half as bad as you are!'

'I mean, I did tell you I'm not him.' I smile. 'I won't just shoot them. I want you to suffer, knowing all of that is your fault.'

'Don't touch my family ! Not my litle girls.' He begged

'You didn't have an issue playing with my family. You used my husband as your playground, going even as far as to find it entertaining. Why shouldn't I do the same?' I ask, a bit more serious now

'It's not even close to what you want to do.' He huffs out

'You have gone after something I love the most in this world, doctor. You never should have done that.'

'I didn't have a choice!' He yells

'Well, doctor, Isui would have done you a favour. Me, on the other hand, the only favour I'll do you, is the pleasure of watching what I'll do to them.'

'You are not human. You don't have a soul.' He mumbled

'Perhaps.' I shrug. 'But it makes it easier to live. And if you want your family to live, you better pull your head out of your ass, and find a way to give back what you took from us. You have about 3 and half days left. I suggest you use them.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.4K 79
"Too late baby, I'm not going to be your step brother because I'm already your boyfriend, no your soon to be husband" - Step Brother : PJM Alternativ...
6.1K 350 25
The most wanted pirate, unexpectedly "kidnapped" a prince one of his big exits of almost being captured one night. During their time together explori...
502K 18.6K 41
❝If you need to fall, fall on that fat ass.❞ BTS Jimin x Reader AU. It's him. The infamous 'Park Jimin' of your office. You never liked him much, bu...
11.5K 1K 40
❪BTS - 방탄 소년단❫ ❝His dreams come true, so do his 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴.❞ •••• BTS FF A Horror + Mystery + Suspense (au) Highest Ranking: (yet to come)...