HIS PRINCESS || KTH x reader...

By Miss_author_misty

A story of two bestfriend y/n and Taehyung Kim taehyung and Eun y/n were best friends since childhood, y/n ha... More

πŸ’œ Author note πŸ’œ
Introduction ✨
<< 01>>
<<02>>
<<03>>
<<05>>
<<06>>
<<07>>
<<08>>
πŸŽ‰1kπŸŽ‰
<<9>>
<<10>>
<<11>>
<< 12 >>
✨Notice✨
<<13>>
<<14>>
<<15>>

<<04>>

2.4K 73 1
By Miss_author_misty

(Flashback)
At Kim manision

Y/n- " yah!! Jungkook"
10 yr old y/n yelled his name and ran after him.
Y/n- " how dare u to drink my last banana milk"
Jk- " aah sorry bun I didn't knew it was your"
He said running faster to save his dear life.
Tae- " yah shorty stop running or u will fall because of your little legs"
Stopping in her tracks she looked towards Taehyung more like glaring who was making fun of her.
Y/n- " yah u alein how dare u to call my legs little!! Huh"
Tae- " because u have little legs"
Jk- " haha shorty~ "
He said joining to tae to tease her and laugh his ass off.
Jin- " yah what's happening here"
He said coming towards the garden where this three were fighting, seeing him she smirk to them before hugging him with cute fake sad pout.
Jin- " yah!! Who make my baby sad. I will beat his ass with my pink slippers"
He asked glaring at both boys while hugging her whom he consider as his sister.
Y/n- " oppa this alien call me shorty and this bunny boy drink my banana milk"
She said pointing to both boys who was now standing quietly seeing their hyungs glaring at them for making their sister sad.
Jin- " yah!! U alien how dare u to call my sister shorty don't u want to eat ur dinner"
He shot up his head with wide eyes looking at his own brother in disbelief, shooking his head he said
Tae- " no no hyung I was just teasing her I won't say it again"
Jin- " hmm and u bunny why did you drink her banana milk didn't I bought a packet of banana milk a week ago for u"
Jk- " sorry hyung"
Suga- " hmm but u will not get any banana milk for a week now"
He said making the boy look at him in utter shock
Jk- " but-"
Suga- " no buts it's u punishment"
He said sternly where the girl stick out her tongue to tease them.

Suddenly they heard somone shouting, recognising the voice she run towards the person and hug him tightly.
Y/n- " ahh hobi oppa I missed you so much"
J- hope - " aww I missed you too cupcake, see I have bought something for u"
He said pulling out a paper bag handling to her, peeking in the bag a big smile appeared on her face seeing her favourite dark chocolates.( A/N : I really love dark chocolates that's why I puted it if u don't like them please don't mind it back to story "
Y/n- " aww thank you oppa I love you so much"
J- hope - " I love you too cupcake"
Tae- " huh how could u do this to me u said u love me the most"
He said with a angry pout.
Y/n- " are you jealous tae tae "
Tae- " what if I am?"
Y/n- " tae tae don't be jealous I will always love you the most"
She said hugging him and kissed on his cheek where he was smiling like an idiot.

3yrs later
Taehyung was 13 yrs old same goes to jimin jungkook as well as y/n. But difference is the felling which was growing in y/n heart. Their bond was getting more stronger day by day they love to tease eachother fight with eachother but can't live without eachother.

They were perfect student of the school especially y/n .

Namjoon- " what's your aim y/n"
Namjoon asked having seat in cafeteria beside j- hope.
Y/n- " I want to be a business woman oppa"
She said being confident.
Tae- " aww shorty will be a business woman"
Y/n- " shut your ass up you alien"
She said glaring at him who was teasing her nonstop.
Suga- " that's great y/nie"
He said and ruffle her hair making it a bit messy
Y/n- " opaa don't mess my hair "
She said pouting cutely while fixing her hair.

They all used sit together in the break time enjoying each other company.

Soon the bell ring indicating that break was over and it's time to head towards the class. Getting up from their seats they separated their ways to there classes.

2yrs later
Entering to school , she heard a loud screem, looking at the girls who are screaming for the school famous 3 heartrobs entering in the school in expensive car.

What can be expected to the Asia's famous business mans son's.

Seeing Taehyung entering in school she hugged him, hugging her back he smile at her where the girls where glaring at her but did she care, a big no. Being close to Taehyung the girls where always envious of her. She was always popular topic to talk on not only because she was close to Taehyung but also for her beauty. She was popular on school for her beauty and smartness every teacher and students used adore her for her beauty and smartness, she was complete example of beauty with brain.

Entering in class she spotted her one and only female friend sana who transferred here a month ago. She was cousin sister of min yoongi. She used to live in LA with her parents but 2 months ago they died in a car accident so Mr and Mrs min took her here and started to take care of they always thought her as her own daughter she was a kind with cute and childish nature and she was now your best friend she knew everything about you how your little attraction was now had been your secret crush on Taehyung. She always encourage her to tell him about her feelings but she never have guts to tell him how much she loved him. Taehyung always protected her comforted her she still remember how he comforted her when grandfather died he was always was their for her , the way way he always fought for her which make her fall more deeper in love with him.

Y/n- " sana"
She said and sat beside her.
Sana-" what happened"
She said uninterested as she was studying for the test which going to be held in next class.
Y/n - " yah can pay ur precious attention towards me"
Sana- " I am sorry but you know how I am in study and I need to prepare for next class test"
She said pouting.
Y/n- " what were you doing tomorrow "
She asked sternly where the girl infront of her gulped before opening her mouth.
Sana- " a- actually tomorrow I was watching k- drama hehe"
She smiling nervously. Where the girl infront of her look at her wtf look.
Y/n- " seriously girl u were watching k- drama and now here studying"
Sana- " I was studying but got stuck in one question so thought to take a brake and watch a episode of k- drama but end up watching 5 episode and then sleep as it was already late"
Faceplaming herself she look at her friend who was smiling nervously.

Soon the teacher entered the classroom and everyone greeted him greeting them back he started to distribute the question paper for their test.

The test was ended and teacher collected the paper before leaving the class. Packing their bags everyone started to left the class for cafeteria as it was lunch time.

Entering in cafeteria u sited on ur usual seat with the famous 7 boys known as BTS , looking towards sana and jimin who are stealing glance at eachother time to time with flustered face which didn't get unnoticed by you.

1 yrs later

Y/n- " bye grandma I am going school"
She yelled and hurriedly went outside of house to find sana standing there with arms crossed across her chest
Y/n- " sorry! Ik I am late"
She said smiling nervously but soon shut her mouth when she find her glaring at her
" ooh God this girl is very scary when she got mad" she thought to herself.
Following her like a lost puppy they both enter in school to hear somone shouting their name, looking at the direction u both found jimin running towards u both followed by tae and jungkook. Coming infront of them he immediately hug sana where she also hug him back.
Jimin- " Good morning love"
Sana- " Good morning jimin-ah"

Yes It has been few months they started dating, jimin proposed on her bday after getting lots of confident from other as he was very nervous to purpose her. U were really happy to see them together.

At classroom
Here Taehyung was sitting glaring at your back who busy talking with your classmate suho with whom u got too pair to complete ur project as it was last day of submission where he was sitting with jungkook and behind them the couple jimin and sana. He clenched his jaw and make a fist in his hand tightly which caused it knuckles to turn white as he saw u laughing with that suho but suddenly u pinch his cheek making him loose his patience banging on bench he stomped towards u holding ur wrist he started to drag u out of classroom.
Tae- " what were you doing with him"
Y/n - " huh?"
Tae- " don't act innocent tell me about what you were talking with him"
He asked in stern voice making u gulp hard.
Y/n- " w- we were j- just talking about p- project"
Tae- " about what kind of project u were talking that u have to pinch his cheeks"
Y/n- " Are you perhaps jealous "
Tae- " what if I am ?"
Y/n- "Then be jealous "
Saying this she tried to leave but suddenly he started leaning towards her, where her body got froze looking at him, she knew that he is taller than her, but didn't knew that much that he had to lean towards her. His lips were inches apart from eachother where she was looking at him than it his lip.
" Is he going to kiss me" she thought to herself but her thoughts cut off when she heard his voice
Tae - " I will kill that suho if I saw you talking to him and not only him I will kill each and every f*** ing boy if I saw u talking to them "
Tae- " so don't u dare to talk with another boy understand"
She nooded her head being all flustered because of how close he was. Chuckling he backed away
Tae- " now let's go class is going to start"
Saying this he left from there where she released her breath which she don't know from how long she was holding. placing he hand on her chest she felt her heart beating like crazy. claiming herself selfdown she also went to her class and sit on her seat where she was sitting before. Soon the teacher came and class started.

Soon the day ended as usual talking laughing teasing and hanging out with each other.

_________________________________________
Hello armies 💜 so here is ch 4 of his princess hope u like it and I am really very sleepy because it was night 2:16 am and I am writing this long ass ch 😭😭so please don't be silent and vote and comment .
Ok bye armies 💜
💜I purple you 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 754 21
Taehyung and yn is forced into arrange marriage they both have different personality but taehyung loves his Princess yn too much that they both can d...
237K 6.4K 27
Jeon y/n, she works in a cafe and lives her life normally. When Kim Taehyung the most dangerous mafia laid his eyes on her she became his. He vow to...
375K 10.9K 62
Taehyung is CEO of successful company and also a mafia. YN is innocent girl with kind hearted girl who cares for everyone. But what will happen when...
1M 24.9K 48
Supermodel Kim Taehyung has been your best friend for two years, but one weekend changed everything... forever. "If I had to pinpoint it, I'd say tha...