She Loves Me ✔

By _zero4

R18+ ✔ Juztine Claire Arden is the youngest daughter of her parents, despite being rich and surrounded by lov... More

Note
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Arden
Chapter 2 - Cake
Chapter 3 - Sweet Sixteen
Chapter 4 - My day
Chapter 5 - Practice
Chapter 6 - Vacation
Chapter 7 - Good job
Chapter 8 - Close
Chapter 9 - Feelings
Chapter 10 - Stare
Chapter 11 - Proud
Chapter 12 - Party
Chapter 13 - Flower
Chapter 14 - Done
Chapter 15 - Mistake
Chapter 16 - Step away
Chapter 17 - Free
Chapter 18 - Present
Chapter 19 - Stop
Chapter 20 - Call
Chapter 21 - Pointless
Chapter 22 - Friend
Chapter 23 - Engagement
Chapter 24 - Choice
Chapter 25 - Taste
Chapter 26 - Ride
Chapter 27 - Type
Chapter 28 - You
Chapter 29 - Night of fire
Chapter 30 - Sick
Chapter 31 - Sail
Chapter 32 - Unforgettable
Chapter 33 - House blessing
Chapter 34 - Trouble
Chapter 35 - Crossover
Chapter 36 - Blow
Chapter 37 - Bad girl
Chapter 38 - Secret
Chapter 39 - Blessing
Announcement!
Epilogue (Part I)

Epilogue (Part II)

43K 1.2K 383
By _zero4

Rein Addison POV

My heart was beating loudly as I graced the aisle, holding my father's arm. I can see admiration in the eyes of the people who are here to witness my marriage to my longtime crush.

Everyone was surprised by the sudden changes, but no one had the guts to question us. This is the choice I made, and I won't regret it. My grandpa is not here, and I know he's mad at me, but I don't care anymore.

My eyes were focused on the tall woman standing at the end of the aisle. She's coldly looking at me, but I won't back out. I surprised her, I know, but she did the same to me by coming here when, in fact, she could have just run away from home just like her brother did.

Maybe she still likes me; that's why she's here, marrying me. Or maybe I'm just being delusional right now.

As the ceremony started, my mind drifted back and forth to every moment I'd had with her. Those simple ones made me the happiest in secret. I so love being with her, even though most of the time she's really a pain in the ass. I never thought I could be so head over heels for someone, let alone a woman who's younger than me. We're very opposite from each other; I have a type, but I forgot all of those when I first laid eyes on her. She's like a magnet; I'm one of those whom she pulled without even doing anything at all.

As I stood in front of her while holding the microphone to say my vow wholeheartedly, I made sure to let her feel that this was really meant for her, but I guess she really doesn't want to believe me anymore.

"I'm not happy."

Those words that she whispered in my ear stabbed me deeply. But I didn't let negativity invade my mind. I enjoy the wedding and the party even though it's so obvious that she hates touching me or being with me in the midst of the crowd cheering for us.

When we went to the island, I wasn't expecting a honeymoon on the spot because we have unsettled issues. And I don't want to sacrifice myself to gain her trust. I want her to trust me before anything else happens between us.

"Galit ka pa?"

Kanina pa kasi sya tahimik at masungit kung maningin. Wala naman akong matandaan na ginawa kong mali ngayon araw.

"Tell me, did I do something wrong again?"

"Who's your crush?" - she blurted out absentmindedly.

I was shocked to hear her question, but later on I ended up laughing because she looked embarrassed and just wanted to run away at this moment. So that's what's bothering her, huh?

"That's so random of you, baby." - I muttered, still smiling at her.

Oops, it did slip from my mouth accidentally.

"What did you just call me?" - she asked, raising her brow at me.

"Hmm, nothing. Baka may problema ka sa pandinig."

I dried my hair in front of her. Her eyes shamelessly look at me up and down, only to regret it because my curves are freaking visible on my wet clothes. I'm proud of my body, but it's not my intention to seduce her at this moment.

Tumayo sya at hinapit ako sa bewang na ikinagulat ko. Napasinghap ako at napakapit sa balikat nya. Namula din agad ang mukha ko dahil sa naramdaman sa may bandang puson ko.

"C-Claire y-yung.."- kanda utal utal kong sabi at bahagyang tumingin sa ibaba nya.

And just like that, I sprinted away from the embarrassing scene by making an alibi that I needed to shower.

She hates me, but I still have an effect on her body. It makes me feel afraid. I know I'm her wife, and fulfilling each other's needs is a must, but I just can't open my legs that easily. I mean, welcome naman sya anytime, but I don't want to surrender myself knowing that she's still mad at me.

I did explain everything to her, and those simple changes in her behavior somehow made me realize that maybe she's on the way to trusting me again.

Nuong nagpunta kami sa kabilang isla talagang nanibago ako sa kung pano sya lumingkis sakin lalo na nuong sumakay ng bangka. I didn't know she was afraid to ride that one, and I find it cute.

The night we made love is kind of unforgettable for me. Yes, she's rough, but I love every bit of it. She introduced her other side to me, and I accepted it wholeheartedly. Iyon nga lang, ang sakit lang talaga sa katawan, para akong binugbog kinabukasan. Hindi naman halata na gustong gusto nyang gawin sa'kin iyon? I know she tried so hard to be gentle, and I also want it to be like that. I wanted the gentle pleasure she could give me, but I also wanted her to not be afraid to break me, so I let her fully take over and own all of me that night, in her own ruthless way, and seeing her enjoy every second of it like a wild beast somehow made me realize that I can really make her crazy.

Staying on the island with her is peaceful. I mean, it's just us in our own world, doing things only we can understand. And her taking care of me is a whole new level of respect. She's not expressive, but when it comes to me, she's not bothered at all to show her true self.

I like it when she's being possessive. It proves that she's really into me and doesn't want me to be taken away from her. She's a clingy, big baby, and I'm loving her even more.

***********

"Bakit nyo po ako pinapunta dito?"

Naupo ako sa upuan na nasa harap ng table ni Lolo.

"Bawal na ba kitang makita? Pinagbabawalan ka ba ng magaling mong asawa?"

"No, pero tinakwil mo na po ako di ba?"

"Exactly. Ano sa tingin mo ang dahilan kung bakit kita pinabalik dito?"

My lips parted when he smiled. I don't want to jump to any conclusions, but the expression on his face made me feel goosebumps.

"I'm accepting you again, Rein. You'll inherit everything in exchange for divorcing your wife."

"No! I won't do that."

"Then, you leave me no choice."

I stood up, ready to leave, but he pressed something, and a bunch of guards came in.

"What the fuck?!" - I said when two of them held my arms.

"Language, young lady!"

"Bitawan nyo ako! Lolo, please! I need to go home."

He ignored my plea and just told his men to lock me up so that I wouldn't be able to go home, just like I promised Claire.

He took my phone, which is why I can't make a call or get out. Dinadalhan lang ako ng pagkain at bihisan, pero ultimo maids dito ay ayaw akong tulungan makaalis.

I was mad at him, but I'm more worried about Claire. Baka kasi inaantay na nya ako at baka kung ano nang balita ang iparating sa kanya ni lolo.

Mabilis akong bumangon nang makaramdam ako ng kakaiba. Naduduwal ako kaya naman tinakbo ko na ang distansya ng banyo at duon sumuka.

Wala naman akong nilalabas, pero naduduwal talaga ako. Halos hindi na din ako nakakakain ng maayos dahil pakiramdam ko kaya bumabaliktad ang sikmura ko ay dahil sa mga kinakain ko.

I just want to sleep while thinking about my baby Claire.

And that's it; I found out that I'm pregnant when I finally got back home. I don't want to tell anyone because I want Claire to know first about it, and just as expected, she's happy.

************

(Present)

"CLAIRE!!"-I scream at the top of my lungs.

My dear wife came running with a worried expression on her face.

"What's wrong? May masakit ba sayo?" - nag aalalang tanong nito at sinipat ako ng tingin.

I smiled and shook my head. "Wala. Gusto ko lang makita yung worried mong mukha. Ang cute mo kasi."

She sighs unbelievably and puts her hands on her waist while looking at me with furrowed eyebrows.

Bakit ganon? Papogi sya ng papogi sa paningin ko? I mean, she's pretty okay. But the androgynous look is just so freaking good to see.

"Don't scream like that. Akala ko napano ka na." - salubong ang kilay na sabi nya at napabuntong hininga.

I pouted and went to her to squeeze her cheeks so she could smile, but she just seriously stared at me. My shoulders slump down as my tears start to make my sight blurry.

"Hey.. Bakit ka umiiyak?" - he cupped my face and looked at me worriedly.

"You're mad at me! I hate you!"

Her lips went agape, and she gently shook her head before hugging me.

"I'm not mad, baby. Hush now, I love you, okay?" - she whispered.

I rest my face on her chest and sniff her shirt, only to get disappointed.

"You took a bath?

"Ah, yes? Why?"

I push her away and cross my arms. She looks so confused, and I find it really cute. Ugh! I just want to keep her in my pocket.

"You stink. I don't like your smell. Mas gusto ko pa yung hindi ka naliligo."

"Addi naman e.. ang init init kaya naligo nako."

"No. Go back to our room and get your used shirt. I want to smell it."

"But baby.."

"Go get it, Claire." - I said sternly.

Wala na syang nagawa kundi ang umalis at bumalik ulit sa taas. Napangiti naman ako inantay ang pagbalik nya.

Hindi pa ganun kalaki ang tiyan ko pero may bump na. Naiinis ako minsan kasi tulog ako ng tulog tapos gusto ko pa lagi may kinakain. But all in all si Claire lang ang gusto kong makita at kasama lagi. Gusto kong naaamoy ko sya palagi kaya naman kapag naliligo sya ay naiinis talaga ako. Nawawala kasi yung natural scent nya at napapalitan ng amoy ng mga body wash na ginagamit nya.

Nang malaman ng best friend ko na buntis ako ay nagtatalon sya sa tuwa at nagpunta agad dito para i-spoil ako ng mga gusto ko. Samantala, masaya din ang parents namin sa balita dahil sa wakas daw magkaka apo na sila. They even teased Kenz, dahil naturingan Kuya daw ito pero nauna pa si Claire na magkaroon ng baby. Sabi naman ni Kenz intay lang daw sila dahil may ka talking stage na daw sya. The woman remained unknown, but we're happy for him because he looked happy as well.

"OH MY GOSH!"

Katulad ni flash ay nakita ko nalang na nakatayo si Claire sa labas ng kwarto at worried na nakatingin sa akin.

"I gained weight!" - I sob.

Her worried face slowly turned into a happy one, and later on she was laughing out loud.

"You think it's funny?" - I muttered with tears in my eyes. Baka ayawan na nya ako kasi hindi na ako sexy. "Papangit na ako sa paningin mo!"

Padabog akong naupo sa kama at tinakpan ang mukha ko gamit ang mga palad ko. Narinig ko naman ang paglapit nya at masuyo akong niyakap at hinalikan sa ulo.

"You're not ugly. You're the prettiest pregnant woman I've ever seen."

"Pero tumataba na ako eh. Baka mamaya ayaw mo na sakin!"- hikbi ko at tinulak sya palayo.

Humalakhak ulit sya at kinalong na ako na parang isa akong bata habang yakap pa din nya ako sa bewang. This time, she kissed my cheek and neck lovingly.

"It's normal for pregnant women to gain weight, Addison." - she said, still chuckling. I hit her arm, but she just held my hand and kissed the back of it. "I love you, okay? And I will never leave or unlove you if you gain weight or not. My love for you is not shallow."

"You won't cheat on me if I gain more weight?"

"I won't. Wala naman akong babae, at wala akong magiging babae bukod sayo. Ikaw lang ang gusto ko palagi."

"Promise? If you do, I will bury you and your bitch alive!"

She laughed and stole a kiss from my lips. "I promise. Now stop crying; it's bad for the baby if you stress yourself on something like this. You're always beautiful."

Juztine Claire POV

Taking care of a pregnant woman is hard. Sometimes I don't know if she's making fun of me or if she's really craving such things.

Her weirdest cravings aside from me and my smell are chocolate that is not sweet and lemon that is not sour. So I ended up giving her a soft drink with a lemon flavor because it tasted sweet and was easy to find, just like she wanted, but she cried because she thought I was being sarcastic to her. What the hell, right? Yung chocolate naman na hindi matamis nagpabili nalang ako ng cocoa powder at ako na ang naggawa sa bahay pero hindi naman nya kinain kasi walang lasa. Nagbago daw isip nya at gusto nalang nya ng ice cream.

"Hey. You look so stressed." - Jeane appeared in front of me. "Nagsisi ka na ba na binuntis mo sya?"

"No!" - I said and chuckled. "She's really cute. Have you seen her pictures lately? She's glowing, and she's not crying anymore if she felt bloated."

"Yeah, I saw it. She's really pretty. Malapit na sya manganak di ba?"

I stretch my arms and nod my head with a smile on my lips.

"Are you excited?"

"I'm actually nervous." - I said, biting down on my lip.

Excited ako dahil ilang buwan na lang malapit na nyang iluwal ang first baby namin. Pero natatakot din ako kasi nag aalala ako para sa kanya.  Isipin ko palang na mag lalabor sya at masasaktan ng sobra hindi na ako mapakali.

"Don't worry. She's a strong woman, and I know that she'll get through that. Anyway, bakit hindi kayo nag-gender reveal?"

"Ayaw namin."

"Eeh, pa mysterious. Basta ninang ako ha or pwede naman future wife nya haha!"

I grimaced and pushed her face away while she was laughing out loud.

"Ninang okay pa pero asawa? No! Gurang ka na nun. Baka hindi kayanin ng tuhod mo kapag——"

"Kapag ano ha?" - she taunted and glared at me.

I just shook my head and chose to be silent. Hay, I wish she found her own happiness. She's my one true friend, after all, and I want good things to come to her.

My phone rings from my pocket, and I answer it right away after seeing who's calling me.

"What time are you going home today?"

"After class. Most probably four in the afternoon."

"Hmm, okay. I called because we miss you."

Sa tono ng boses nya mukhang nakahawak sya ngayon sa tiyan nya at nakatitig duon na may ngiti sa labi.

"Hindi ka ba nananawa sa pagmumukha ko? Sabagay ang pogi/ganda ko kasi e."- natatawang sabi ko. Napansin ko naman ang pagsimangot ni Jeane at naiiling nalang na lumakad palayo. Palibhasa kasi wala syang love life e.

My wife's melodic laughter brought me back to sanity. Parang gusto ko nalang tuloy umuwi at i cuddle nalang sya.

"You're so... never mind. Just come home early, okay? I prepared something for you."

"Okay, mommy."

She chuckled, and I swear it makes my knees weak. I'm so whipped. Kung hindi ko lang talaga kailangan tapusin ang course na inaaral ko ngayon ay hindi na ako aalis sa bahay namin at babantayan at titignan ko nalang sya palagi.

Ang bantay lang kasi nya minsan ay kung hindi mama nya, ay mama ko naman. Pero madalas si Lucille ang nakakasama nya sa bahay kapag wala ako. Si Liz kasi nakakadalaw lang kapag may off sa work nya. Si Kuya naman busy na ulit sa kompanya kaya ayon hanggang video call lang ang kaya nya gawin for now at saka ayaw ko din naman na si kuya ang magbantay sa kanya baka ang isipin pa ng iba si kuya talaga ang tatay ng bata.

I went home just in time, and nothing was more beautiful than seeing her waiting for me with a smile on her face while holding her tummy. We kissed, ate dinner together that she said she prepared for me, and cuddled all night like it was our first time seeing each other.

What I was afraid would happen has finally occurred. Everyone was so nervous, but I was the most worried one when doctors and nurses put her in the emergency room. I couldn't bring myself to just stay put; I was always standing up, walking, and muttering my silent prayer to keep her and the baby safe.

Our two families are here, as are our friends. Jeane and Liz seem pretty close, but I couldn't bring myself to pay attention to them because my mind was drifting to my wife, who's giving birth right now.

"Calm down. Rein and the baby will make it." - My brother whispered while tapping my back. I just smiled at him in return.

I went beside my mother while my dad was busy talking to my wife's parents. They all look excited, but nervous. My drumming chest finally came to a halt when Mom held my hand and gave me a gentle smile.

"My baby will finally be seeing her own baby. I'm so happy for you, my dear."

"Thanks, mom. I love you."

After hours of waiting, the doctor finally came out. Everyone of us was holding our breath as she spoke to us, but the only thing that made me feel at ease was when she said,

"It was a success. Both the baby and the mother are safe now. Congratulations, you've got a healthy baby girl."

Rein Addison POV

I was watching my dear wife while she was making our daughter sleep in her arms. She's nine months old now and will soon turn one, and the more she grows, the more the resemblance to her mother can be seen. I thought she looked like me, but she only had my eyes. It was hard to give birth. It's so painful that I almost want to give up, but seeing them both when I open my eyes at the hospital made me happy.

We're living in our own house. It was still black on the outside, but Claire painted the inside white. She said that she wants the inside to be more light and pleasing to the eyes because she doesn't want our baby to end up being obsessed with black just like her.

She's still into painting even though she's busy with her studies and with us, and I heard that some of her work was being auctioned, but Claire being Claire, she didn't brag about her slowly becoming famous self. She chose to stay low-key.

Nakangiti ako ng iwan ko silang dalawa sa  kwarto. I'm sure kapag tulog na si baby at naibaba iyon ay ako naman ang hahanapin nya. Palitan lang naman kami. Ako sa araw araw, sya sa gabi. Iyon nalang daw kasi ang time nya e kaya kahit gusto kong ako na ang nag aasikaso sa kanilang dalawa ay pinagbigyan ko pa din sya. Nakakaselos lang kasi mas behave ang anak namin kapag sya na yung nagkakarga.

I was busy on my laptop when I felt a presence behind my back. I was on the counter, sitting on the high chair, browsing down when a pair of hands touched my shoulders and gave them a light massage.

"Tulog na si baby.." - bulong nya malapit sa tainga ko at hinalikan ang ulo ko saka bumitaw. I watched her go to the fridge to get water to drink.

I straighten my back when she glances at me. My eyes drop to the laptop keyboards. "You should sleep too. You still have class tomorrow."

"Ikaw?"

I smiled gently and shook my head. "I'll just follow. I'm not done here."

Tumitig sya sa akin at habang tumatagal iyon ay nawawala  ako sa focus. Mas pinili ko nga lang na 'wag pagtuunan ng pansin ang nangyayari hanggang sa pumunta sya sa tabi ko at sinilip ng ginagawa ko. 

I craned my neck and blew an air when I felt her leaning half of her body against my back. She even bows down a little to read what I'm doing, and I find the atmosphere awkward. This will be the first time we have been this close since I gave birth. Most of the time, I sleep in our daughter's room, and we are just always seeing each other in the morning or at night before we sleep. Kapag naman magkasama kami sa kwarto wala na  kaming time magyakapan. Once kasi na nakahiga na kami nakakatulog nalang kami sa kanya kanya namin pwesto dahil sa pagod sa maghapon.

"Kung hindi lang kita kilala...iisipin kong iniiwasan mo ako." - mababa ang boses na  sabi nya.

My brows creased. "I'm not."

"Hmm," - she hummed, leaning her head behind me to sniff my hair. Her other hand found its way to my waist. "Then let's sleep together. I miss you."

Napapikit ako at gumapang ang pamilyar na sensasyon sa buong katawan ko nang lumapat ang labi nya sa ibaba ng tainga ko, sa gilid ng leeg ko. Hindi ko namalayan na  napindot ko na pala yung shut down button ng laptop kaya naman nag init ang pisnge ko nang tumawa sya. Susungitan ko na sana sya pero muntik na akong mapatili dahil walang pasabi na binuhat nya ako pa bridal style at dinala sa  kwarto namin.

Her lips automatically connected to mine when we arrived in our room. She kicked the door closed while she was busy undressing me. May pananabik sa bawat kilos nya at sa paraan ng paghalik nya sa akin. Na miss ko din naman sya at hindi ko iyon maitatanggi. She always has that effect on me, and she's the only one who can bring the heat in me back to life.

"Claire, may pasok kaaahh pa b-bukas.." - sabi ko ng pakawalan nya saglit ang labi ko dahil naghubad sya ng tshirt nya.

Gusto ko to..gustong gusto pero baka masobrahan kami at makalimutan nyang gumising ng maaga. Nang bumalik sya sa paghalik sa akin ay pinilit ko syang itulak sa kama. She looked surprised as she sat on the edge. Her eyes darkened more with desire when she saw me put my hands underneath my nightdress to pull my underwear down. Goodness, I should be stopping myself, but seeing her in this state, so hungry for me, makes my insides run wild and fuelled with fire.

I slowly went to her and sat comfortably on her lap. I wrapped my arms around her neck, and hers were on my waist, as we went back to kissing each other with the same desire.

"One round.. is that enough? I don't want to be the cause of your laziness tomorrow." - I whispered in her ear when her lips glided down on my neck.

"Don't ask. You know me." - she replied huskily.

I arch my back and gasp when she pulls down my nightdress to have access to my breasts. She palmed and kissed them both, which made me whimper. It felt so good, and feeling her steeliness down there made me weaker and wetter. My other hand rested on her hair to grip as if my life depended on it, while the other glided down to feel her exposed upper body. She groans and stops my hand from going down further, and with a drunken look, she goes back on owning my mouth.

I wanted to feel her, so I moved, which distracted her from kissing me. Her hold on me loosens as she leans back and looks at the ceiling with parted lips.

"Damn it. Stop it. I want to take this slow, so don't move. I might cum without even putting it on you!" - puno ng kontrol na  saad nya.

I chuckled and kissed her neck. Her palm landed securely on my lower back while I was doing my work on top of her. She steadied me and grabbed a fistful of my hair to pull me back a little so that she could have access to my lips again.

"I knew it. You missed me too." - she whispered against my lips.

I let out a moan, "I do, so please...." -  I don't care anymore what I sound like; I just want to feel her right now.

She ignored my words and just went back to kissing my neck down to my breast. I repeatedly called her name when I felt her fingers brushing up on my thigh, drawing circles until they found their way into my most sacred part.

"Aaahh.." - I screamed in pure ecstasy when she almost dipped her finger into my soaking entrance. "Claire please..."

Masyadong mabilis pero natagpuan ko ang sarili ko na maayos na nakahiga sa kama habang ang ulo nya  ay nasa pagitan ng mga hita ko. Binabaliw ako sa paraan sya lang ang may kayang gawin. Wala na akong saplot na natira at kung paano nangyari ay hindi ko na alam. Hindi ako mapakali at halos sabunutan ko na sya sa gigil nang paulit ulit nyang gawin iyon hanggang sa maramdaman ko ang panginginig ng mga hita ko at ang paglabas ng bagay na sya din umubos lahat.

I'm still not recovering from my intense orgasm when I felt her lips kissing me upward. I saw her pull down her own last piece of cloth as she positioned herself on top of me. She used her hands to not fully put all her weight on me while spreading my legs to accommodate her. When her tips brush on my sensitive folds, I shut my eyes tight. Slowly, she pushed it inside of me. I bit down on my lips while feeling every inch of it owning me down there, and when she fully filled me to the brim, I cried out in pleasure. Gosh! I'm still not used to her size, and I don't know when I will be, but one thing is for sure: I miss her inside of me.

She kissed my forehead and my cheeks before settling her face in the crook of my neck. I hug her back and wrap my legs around her waist when she starts moving her hips.

I whispered in her ear, which made her groan. She knows what I want, and when she pulls herself up, I know that I will no longer have the right to stop her. Our room was filled with our grunts and moans when we both let ourselves get lost in the heat of the moment.

"Are you okay?" - he asked as we cuddled in bed. She agreed on one round, but she made sure that I wouldn't forget every bit of it. Now I felt sore and limp.

"I felt tired."

Ngumuso ako ng tumawa sya. Hinampas ko tuloy sya sa braso nya, umaasa na titigil sya, pero mas lalo lang syang tumawa. Nakakainis.

"I'm sorry. You can rest for awhile. I will clean you up later if you really can't get up."

"Shut up. Purkit gustong gusto mong nakikita ang katawan ko gumaganyan ka na."

"I have all the right, hmm. I love you." - she said, sounding so irresistibly cute.

Niyakap nya ako lalo nang magsumiksik ako sa kanya. I can hear her heartbeat right now, and I can't help but smile. She loves me. At iyon ang katotohanan na kahit kailan ay hindi ko pagsisisihan na nalaman ko.

All along, I thought it was impossible for us to be with each other, but look at where we are now. We made it this far despite all the pain we've been through. Her and our baby are two of the things that made me really happy, and I couldn't ask for more. If I am given a chance to go back in time and change my decision and choose between a luxury life and the person I love, I will choose her over and over again. Sya ang kayamanan ko, sila ng baby namin at hindi iyon mapapantayan ng kahit anong luxury things sa paligid ko. 

Home is indeed a person too. I lost many times thinking I was on the right path, but she made me feel otherwise. Because of her, I learned to be brave, to stand on my own, and to decide better for myself. Her giving up phase is my wake-up call to start fighting back; she's my strength and weakness at the same time, and if it's not for her, I know I'm still in my closet, unhappy and miserable for life.

Finale.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 47.6K 52
~ COMPLETED ~ Elite series (2) This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of th...
619K 16K 32
~ COMPLETED ~ Elite series (3) This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the...
808K 23.6K 29
R-18. Language: Tagalog. G!P Levie, an intersex, who is having a vacation after years of hardwork in the fashion industry met the most random woman...
23.7K 535 5
no description for now┐⁠(⁠ ⁠∵⁠ ⁠)⁠┌ bc credit : @si_amore_mio